PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedi42.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8267 2 years ago

I thought by dropping a new release this year Stern was working on backlog. This info seems to be at odds with that. I thought I saw somewhere there was going to be 3 runs of Godzilla before the fall.

Quoted from pinzrfun:

I was just told by my distributor no Premiums shipping til fall 2022.

2 weeks later
#8829 2 years ago

Just joined with a 3 month old Premium, happy to be in the club.

My first question is the upper flipper. It doesn't seem to have the same power as my upper flipper in JP, and wondering if that is a normal feel for this particular flipper. Coil stop is fine, as I know that would be the first thing to check.

20220320_191429 (resized).jpg20220320_191429 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#9718 2 years ago

Mine was getting stuck behind mechagodzilla from the plunge. I adjusted the plunge to be more dead on, and has not got stuck there again. I also put a small clear silicon foot (like you put on a cupboard door) just before the arm. Not sure which actually solved the issue, but my guess is the plunger.

Quoted from marspinball:

OK, just set up my GZ premium today and getting ball hang ups in the following places. I checked the faq but don't see any fixes.[quoted image][quoted image]

#9742 2 years ago

I wouldn't mind some clarification on this. I replaced my backbox speakers with 4 inch 4 ohm speakers. No external amp. I changed the settings from 8 to 4 ohms to match my speakers. Are you saying it is OK to leave the setting at 8 ohms? Does that not overload amp or some other issue I have no idea about?

Quoted from Good-Times:

Oh one more thing. Try your settings back to 8ohm (even if you're wired to 4ohm). It's a conspiracy, but it definitely does more than change the output tap on the amp. I believe it's filtering some frequencies. You'll hear it immediately. The cabinet setting affects the backbox speakers' sound as well. I'd love to know what's going on, but the sound is far better when both cabinet and backbox speaker settings are left at 8ohms.

1 week later
#9980 2 years ago

Checked my insider connected for the first time based on the discussion, and noticed I never started saucer multiball. I didn't even know there was one. High score of 978M, but a low average of 120M.

1 week later
#10254 1 year ago

I too would like to hear how to fix this. Anyone else with this issue?

Quoted from Buellxb12r:

This may have already been discussed, but I can't find it in the forum...
I have a premium, when I plunge the ball, it usually hits the right side of the scoop rail. I tried adjusting the lean of the shooter lane ramp a little bit, but that doesn't seem to help. It makes it difficult to get the skill shots behind the upper flipper. Any ideas on adjustments to make this a more consistent shot without hitting the right side of the scoop rail?

2 weeks later
#10828 1 year ago

I thought I had made a mistake the first couple of months I owned JP Prem, but the more I played it, the more I liked it. Think it is a keeper now.

Quoted from mstang01:

I didn’t like JP at all when I played one (pro) a few times on site. Then I found one at a decent price (LE) thinking I’d play it for a bit and flip it but now I think it’s a keeper. So much more fun and I don’t know if it was the way it was set up on site or the pro vs prem/LE or just playing at home but the difference was night and day.

1 month later
#12123 1 year ago

I think I am going crazy. I was sure I saw a couple of posts on equalizer settings recently, but no way can I find them now. Can anyone help me out?

1 month later
#13413 1 year ago

I am the same, usb update is easy and faster. #nopatience

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Good old usb update, about 30 minutes to download, and maybe 10 minutes to install. I'll never use the auto download for 2 reasons, 1. It's slower.2. Sometimes the update has more bugs than fixes. Not often, but it's happened. I like to wait a day or 2 to see if it's good to go

#13589 1 year ago

I sure hope one is added!

Quoted from awesome1:

Pretty sure they will also be adding a stand-alone challenge mini game.

8 months later
#20593 1 year ago

I thought I was dreaming about this, but I believe that is occurring with mine too. Find it hard to hit the destruction jackpot now.

Quoted from northerndude:

One thing I don't like from the new update. My drop from the magnet for Destruction is farther away,
It's been mint since I got the game. Now its dropping further to tip of flipper.

1 month later
#22255 10 months ago

I am with you. When I heard Elwin mention on a podcast (if my memory serves me correct) that there would be a challenge mode coming, I was pretty excited. If it is just with the topper, gotta say I will be pretty disappointed.

Quoted from PinKopf:

I sure hope the next code drop includes some kind of Challenge Mode for non-topper owners too, even if it's just Terror of MechaGodzilla or similar.
The only challenge mode for this game better not be hidden behind the price gouging topper. That will really piss me off. An exclusive challenge mode is one thing, but the only one??
This is such a generally long playing game that a nice multiplayer-friendly, all skill level game mode like this time attack or flip count Terror of Mecha is really needed, but I'll throw my machine off a cliff before I bend over and shell out $1000 for a topper. To hell with that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedi42.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=jedi42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.