Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jason_jehosaphat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14044 1 year ago

Please tell me what Cliffys, apart from the two shooter-lanes pieces, are important/advisable on this playfield. I realize the game comes with a Stern “Cliffy” on the scoop. Is it adequate?
Thanks.

#14053 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

He only offers the scoop, outhole, shooter lane, and switches. I ordered the scoop, outhole, and shooter lane. I'll probably swap out the factory scoop protector when I do the other ones.

Thanks, FP. Very helpful.

#14057 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I refuse to put those stupid metal flippers on my game. They change how the game feels and shoots.

I do notice these machined-aluminum flippers catching on, and I will say this: a precise, tight flipper bushing changes how the ball rolls from the flipper ballguide to the flipper; it amplifies hop if your ballguide-to-bat gap is big'ish. The tiny bit of play in a factory, plastic bushing is important. If you take it out - as I assume you do in a precise, aluminum design - you may discover you don't like how things like bounce passes feel. I'm not critical of the new product. I've never tried it, so I can't offer an opinion. I *have* however experimented with custom flipper bushings and they resulted in considerable changes in feel - enough that I went back to the stock bushing. I do think finely tuned flippers make a big difference though, so I will happily try this product sometime soon.

#14150 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

He FINALLY showed up yesterday! My 1st NIB. Been following and contributing to these threads for months, and after ordering in February he's here. Honestly say it's the 1st time I've seen and played this game last night. Oh my god, what a beautiful pin! Plays pretty good right out of the box. Need to level it a tad more, but, otherwise plays great. This was so worth the wait. Can't wait to get some more plays in tonight and start adding those mods I've been collecting for months.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on a long-awaited delivery.
Congrats on a trouble-free NIB.
What mods have got, ready to install?
Just curious.

2 weeks later
#14583 1 year ago

Premium owners with custom powder coat armor:

What color did you choose?

I saw just one example in the photo gallery for this thread. It’s “burnt orange,” apparently, although it looks like red.

Cab art is quite a mixture of hues, so no one trim color is obvious. I actually think something in the bronze- or even chestnut family would work. Also golden rod, a shade of yellow.

#14585 1 year ago

Illusion Blaze!
I looked it up on Columbia Coatings' site. It's basically a burnt orange metallic. It has lots of flake. It's beautiful. It's a bright shade of orange, although that post cap example makes it look more golden than orange'y. The other examples on that page make it look brighter. In any case, that will be oh-so bright on your PRO, since the PRO overall is fairly heavy on black and dark hues. I will be very curious to see how it turns out. Fun!

#14595 1 year ago
Quoted from solzerid:

I just wanted to report something since I wasn't sure. I have Ninja Ball Baron balls in my premium, and after 1k plays there is no detectable magnetization in any of them.

Good to know.
Those are my favorite chromium-steel pinballs.
I assumed I would have to use garden-variety carbon-steel balls from PBL.

#14596 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I went double green vein. I like it. But this game has lots of color options that work well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Green vein!
Very nice. Not a shade that occurred to me but your game looks terrific.

1 week later
#14819 1 year ago

Please tell me a source for a rooftop ball diverter/director mod for the Premium/LE.
Thanks.

#14827 1 year ago

Thanks, Zora, for the link. Watching his installation video is motivating me to just make my own alternately-angled guide-plate plastics out of 1/8" PETG sheet. Shouldn't be too hard.

1 week later
#15200 1 year ago

NIB Premium for sale in Minneapolis:

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “For Sale: 2022 Stern Godzilla Premium Pinball Machine – New in Box Still strapped to the factory pallet. Ordered in late 2021 and delivered here just three weeks ago. Top-lef...”
2022-09-26
Minneapolis, MN
9,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 587 times

#15342 1 year ago

Please tell me how to discourage stuck balls like this one. A gentle plunge will sometimes creep back, coming to rest in this pocket formed by the back of the scoop and the turret beside it.

833045BB-AB17-4D39-96C9-68C1597DB40A (resized).jpeg833045BB-AB17-4D39-96C9-68C1597DB40A (resized).jpeg

#15344 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Silicone furniture bumper.

Very high tech.
Thanks.

#15365 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Had my best game yet. Got to monster zero first the first time. Like I couldn’t miss.
[quoted image]

Awesome! Good shootin’!

#15366 1 year ago

Unique airball today:

Shot to Mecha-spinner, off Mechagodzilla’s chest, onto the wireform return to left flipper.
(Say *what*???)
Part of the first truly fun game I’ve had since unboxing my pin. Finally got it going; saw the buttery smoothness; hit lots of shots; found the loop at least a few times. Still love the graceful toss from the left spinner to the Tail Whip lane to a bounce pass off the left flipper. That path reminds me of Stern’s POTC.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Wanted
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jason_jehosaphat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=jason_jehosaphat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.