Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ianwho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#577 2 years ago

I played the hell out of this over the weekend at California Extreme. The pro was good enough for me to order a premium without playing the premium. I’m super excited.

#651 2 years ago

This is definitely a test of my patience. I don’t get mine until February. I found a pro about 75 miles away I can go play (l live near Yosemite). I think I’ll make myself suffer and wait though. Had some great games on the pro when I did play it at CAX. This game flows!!

#654 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

This was my first reaction watching the reveal. Surprised me and was disappointed because looked much slower than maiden or jp. However, only comments I've seen since are very positive about it, so I figured (and hoped) it actually feels better in person than looks on screen.

I honestly liked the feel of it. It’s not a screamer no, but it doesn’t feel clunky, especially after hitting it like 5 times in a row

1 week later
#1477 2 years ago

Maybe I’m just patient, but I’m just stoked to know I have a premium on order, and this masterpiece of a machine will be part of my collection. I was told by my distributor that I’m second run, and will get it around February.

#1548 2 years ago

Just confirming I am definitely on second run premiums, and will be getting my machine by the end of February. I believe they’re into third run preorders now, and that will be early to mid summer.

3 months later
#7992 2 years ago

Starting to get impatient for my premium. I know it’s coming next month. It can’t come soon enough.

#8113 2 years ago

I keep watching the stern Instagram stories, waiting for the one showing the line of Godzilla premiums being assembled at the factory.

#8284 2 years ago

I ordered my premium in mid October. Hopefully I get it this month like I was told.

#8478 2 years ago

My distributor said he wouldn’t be shocked if we don’t get the second run of premiums any time soon.

#8518 2 years ago

Any news on when the second run of premiums are being made?

#8590 2 years ago

Just got an email that Second run of Premiums start next week!!

#8601 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Email from a distro?

From Eric at Stern. I figured enough people where wondering, I’d send them an inquiry.

#8671 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Anyone hearing of the 2nd GZ Premium run has started at Stern ???

I emailed Stern directly and they claim it starts next week. So I’m assuming we should be getting them delivered early April.

#8673 2 years ago

I also ordered through JJ at game exchange. He told me he had no clue, so I asked myself.

2 weeks later
#9263 2 years ago

Anyone know if all of this runs premiums have shipped? Or are distributors still getting more shipped to them?

1 month later
#10454 1 year ago

Got the notice that my Godzilla Premium has shipped, and will be here Thursday.

#10537 1 year ago

My premium arrived yesterday. What an amazing game. I can’t get enough!

#10620 1 year ago

I’m sure this has already been addressed, but my building on the way back up from Godzilla multi all is getting hung up on the bridge and making a horrible grinding sound. What’s the fix for this? Thank you in advance. I’ve only got like 90 plays, and this is really hanging things up. No pun intended.

#10636 1 year ago

I’m going to take a video tonight after work. At this point the game is unplayable. I’m pretty good at fixing little things, hopefully it’s easy. It gets stuck every time according to the family at home.

#10658 1 year ago

I’ve taken videos and sent it to stern. It doesn’t look like the bridge, the building reaches the lower end gets jammed, and I have to physically unjam it from under the playfield by spinning the gear. I’m so upset. I’m so very upset with this.

#10661 1 year ago

So much for being beyond excited for my machine. I’m usually so good at diagnosing what’s wrong.I can’t figure it out. Usually someone has had the same issue and I can read and figure it out from there. Not this time I guess.

#10685 1 year ago

I think this is the issue. Thank you so much. I’m working with Stern. I’ll keep everyone updated.

#10686 1 year ago
Quoted from Tarheel4985:

Have you tried making any adjustments to the building from the underside where it’s mounted to the playfield? I just installed my replacement building (warranty claim from the rubbers falling out) and at first I was experiencing the same issue you described. But it just took a few changes to the four mounting screws to get it into the position where it would clear the bridge going up and down.

Should I unmount it and make new holes? I feel the adjustment would be so small, that the holes would combine to make a large hole instead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ianwho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=ianwho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.