PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 2 years ago

R my eyes deceiving me or are there 3 spinners on the pro? Now I'm getting excited.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

No sorry but nothing was crazier than the mando launch.

Its nice that u like that show but in this particular hobby Godzilla is way more appealing, especially considering they went oldschool because u know we are old.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Know your place Pro buyers....seriously, who would buy the 'shit' version?....poor people it seems.

youre-a-douchebag (resized).jpgyoure-a-douchebag (resized).jpg
#85 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Also most Stern pros are just as good as the premiums but less bling.

Some are better.

#134 2 years ago

Looks good, gameplay is certainly there but the music stinks.

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Lol the music was the best thing about the steam, it’s rocking.

That's the problem. I wish it was more orchestral, that soundtrack and main narrator voice doesn't fit the theme at all but what else is new.

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I don’t think you could be more wrong. This game is campy cheesy high energy badassery fun.

The game looks great, gameplay/code looked like ur regular Elwin goodness I just didn't like the music. If I really think about it with the exception of Maiden I haven't really liked any of Sterns music/callouts.

#144 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Dude after watching the stream this feels like maiden 2.0! They have similar vibes in terms of being fun rocking pins with crazy themes!

I don't want Godzilla to be "Rockin" I stated it looks great, but the soundtrack stinks. Here ya go.

Plenty of Godzilla Greatness here.
16:33

#148 2 years ago

No discussion of the Deadflip video? I can't insult people and insight anger when no one is posting.

I can't find any other threads on Godzilla either?

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

You can break even or make money on any model now.

Well then I'm moving to Sacramento. Seems to be a lot of live ones out there. It is California and u know what Archie Bunker said about California? Its the land of fruits and nuts, every fruit is a little nutty and every nut is a little fruity.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

#165 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

No idea who Archie Bunker

What?

3 weeks later
#295 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Guns and Roses.

Nope.

#382 2 years ago

Man do I hope someone fixes the sound on this pin and fast. Most importantly the main theme and multiball music needs to go. The Avengers style, superhero lame music sucks for this theme. Does Stern have to be so cheesy as to use "Godzilla" rock song. Only thing holding me back right now.

I mean how much better would it have been using this style.

#406 2 years ago
Quoted from kguenther6:

I couldn't make it through the whole thing. It put me to sleep. Especially at 14:35 when it turns into a lullaby. I would have to turn the game off if it started playing music like that during multiball. I'll take BOC over that.

Not the whole thing. I didn't know I posted the entire soundtrack. Although I would take the Japanese lullaby over, Nah Nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, then repeat 100 times any day.

#423 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Pass. I like the current soundtrack just fine. You can change it to 'rock' in the settings and it has the theme with electric guitar

Quoted from Rob_G:

To be honest, that sounds like ballroom music..!

Yeah well this explains why we get shitty soundtracks.
949c38558eb7dda57eaa77e6fc61baff (resized).png949c38558eb7dda57eaa77e6fc61baff (resized).png

#440 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

I see a "Welk" machine in your collection in the future

I would love that.

#441 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

It’s hard to imagine going for the Pro on this one. The building, mechagodzilla, etc are so impressive.

Not for me. The extra spinner has way more appeal and longevity than toys and a sinking building. That usually gets old real fast, not too mention affecting the flow.

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

From the Stern Godzilla Premium site: "three spinning targets

Yeah I saw that.

#460 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:It was a cool feature. Also, the mechagodzilla on the premium does some pretty cool stuff. jump ramp sometimes, target bank other times. It’s fun to hit. But I could see the Pro being a faster pace. But the premium is plenty fast! It’s a fantastic game, pro or premium/LE.

I agree. Not saying the Pre/LE isn't great and I wouldn't turn down a free upgrade but the extras are rarely important enough to me and in many cases the Pro is just a better option. Can't stand upper pf's, no need for toys and gimmicks but I get it if that's ur thing.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Funny you mention flow. The sinking building changes the ball paths, and hence the flow at each "stage". Pretty cool evolution of the Dr. Who Time Expander mech, IMO.

Ok, but I'd rather go with out it, once again its great to have the option but also once again u get pretentious pinball douchebags that can't believe anyone could be ok with or even prefer the Pro version. I've watched streams of both and prefer the Pro.

#462 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, I hate those pretentious pinball douchebags that watch streams and decide which plays better.

I can decide from a stream, I knew right away I didn't want the hyper loop thing in SW Pre/Le. same goes for JP and the extras and BKSOR and yeah I had a Maiden Pre then sold and got a Pro, much preferred the flow of that version. What I'm trying to say is I'm a pretentious pinball douchebag.

#567 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Any practitioner of the first Delphic maxim can't be bad.

Redemption.

I gonna make believe I don't know what that means

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.