PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#299 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Where in WA did you find one?

There's a Pro in hisokajp collection so I assume he got it from a distributor.

#375 2 years ago

Picked up the latest issue of Life for some airplane reading.

D090FDB7-846A-4D78-A362-B243AB58948F (resized).jpegD090FDB7-846A-4D78-A362-B243AB58948F (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#611 2 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I'm wanting to order a premium, curious if anyone is getting a deal better than msrp ?

Free shipping is going to be the best deal you'll find. With this kind of demand you aren't going to find any bigger deal than that, and you are looking at late Q1 2022 to get it.

#739 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I know they're gonna have these at expo next week, and there are some within 30 min of me, but I think I'm gonna wait til my Premium gets here in 2022 and play my first game with my wife. Our 2nd NIB game ever.
She's excited to get it, but I think part of that is because she knows how excited I am.
Maybe I should post that in the "Confessional" thread.....

I'm with you. I was in Chicago when Elwin put the Premium at Logan's Arcade and I wrestled with going to see/play it or not. I too decided to wait until mine shows up to see and play it for the first time. My wife doesn't give a hoot but wants to help unbox it! I'll have a coupe pinpals over as well and make it a champagne event!

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

overall package of sound, music

And I assume that your external sub is well utilized in the sound package?

#754 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I use externals in almost all of my games and it sounds great here.

Same here. My Stern Star Trek Premium and Walking Dead Pro are best with the subs and not the same without them, the bigger the better. Godzilla will get the largest one that I have!

#763 2 years ago

The most amazing sub I've had connected so far is one of JL Audio's, the E112, which gets truly subterranean. Short of that the best one that I own is their entry-level D108 (currently on #the_walking_dead) that has good pitch and texture but not the pants-shaking bass you can really feel like the E112. I also have a B&W ASW608 on #star_trek_le and the JL Audio beats it handily. Good subs actually have deep bass with texture and pitch accuracy, not just 50 or 60 hertz boom like the crazy car stereos you hear coming down the street. Every sound has to start at 0 hertz, so the more of that you can recreate accurately the better everything is. It's pretty crazy when you hear it right. I'm done preaching now.

1 week later
#1465 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Nice guys, I've talked to em but never bought. I ordered from nx level so should be on same train comin out

I bought my TMNT from Korner Pocket. It was a bit of a strange experience buying from someone who didn't seem to really know what they were selling. I expressed interest in a Mando LE and they called me with a slot but wanted $2k over list. I explained that it was for my own use and not to flip but that of course made no difference so I passed. I went to Zach at FlipnOut for this one and just paid my invoice, so it should be here soon!

#1479 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Well, try next level on next purchase. Cant recommend them high enough.

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind in the future!

#1602 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

I believe some are designed so you can’t post pass…

Post passes are impossible on my #the_walking_dead as well.

#1608 2 years ago

This pic needs to go into the Pinside Hall Of Fame!

#1917 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Why oh why can’t they move the action button near a flipper button… the only time I got the action button when balls are flying, is accidentally.

If you're not afraid to cut a new hole in the side of your cabinet I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a deal to extend or tap into the wires and install a second button. I assume that the wires already pass by one side or the other on their way to the lock down bar receiver.

#1992 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Are you level using the PINGUY app? Mine goes to the left.

My Pinguy app goes to the left as well. I didn't know it until a fellow collector was over playing and pointed it out while playing. I have gone back to using a Craftsmen digital level.

#1993 2 years ago

If mine ends up dumping the balls SDTM I plan on sticking a small piece of the fuzzy side of velcro at the left side of the exit. I had to do the same to my Star Trek Premium in the Vengence lock and it provides just enough of a bump to send the ball to the right flipper. And it is pretty invisible.

ST velcro (resized).jpgST velcro (resized).jpg

#2404 2 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Godzilla looks like he's projectile vomiting after a rough night on the town.

EXACTLY what I've been thinking.

#2644 2 years ago
Quoted from PDXFlipper:

Who is your distributor? West Coast here and waiting.

I ordered my Premium through Zach & Nicole Meny at FlipnOut. It left their facility in Evansville, Indiana last Friday 11/12 via Fedex and it is scheduled to be delivered in Seattle this Wednesday 11/17. I'm in the process of clearing space for it!

#2775 2 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I never said I wanted "rainbow effects" did I? They can easily program each rgb to replicate what each colored insert does in the game currently but they could have shown a fire type effect flowing from the front to the back, or sweeping from left to right. Or an electrical shocking effect durring tesla strike... used lights in chase toward each shot needed in each mode in their own unique way.
Im blown away with my prem just arrived today. But for the cost we pay I'm saying it should be a feature included in the price of prem/LE machines all rainbow brite stuff aside!

I have a Star Trek Premium that does all of this and more. It was Stern's first all-RGB insert game and one of the main reasons to upgrade from a Pro. Pinsiders complained about the inserts looking dull and dead when they weren't lit and that Stern should have left them as colored inserts like the Pro!

#2965 2 years ago

Premium in the house - Thanks Zach & Nicole at FlipnOut!!! The box looks perfect. My best pinball buddy is coming over tonight with champagne and we're breaking this monster loose!

Oh no, there goes SeattleOh no, there goes Seattle

#3061 2 years ago

Played my first games on the Premium last night and set the GC on the 2nd game. Either I'm better than I thought, this machine is easier than I anticipated, or the scoring is currently out of whack! This was on the .80 code. It is currently updating to .81 and we'll see what happens tonight... So far it is super fun!!!

#3070 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

The default GCs are very very low compared to other Sterns. What was your score?

I don't remember. I know that I got Godzilla Multiball and Mechazilla Multiball and pushed the Heat Ray a few times.

#3113 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

The default GCs are very very low compared to other Sterns. What was your score?

293M

#3115 2 years ago

I gotta say, DugFreez , your upcoming Flamin' Frames kit is the main addition to my Premium that I imagine already being there when I step up to my Premium!

#3151 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Aerosmith dumps the balls from the toy box after the game ends BUT…you need to wait a few seconds before you start a new game. If you wait, does it release the balls?

My Premium does. Conveniently timed for when Minilla blows his smoke ring number!

#3350 2 years ago

Lots of wild balls flying off of Mechagodzilla and landng on the right ramp wireform. Only one Stuckagodzilla so far, but easily shaken free:

StuckagodzillaStuckagodzilla

1 week later
#3840 2 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

just got my premium last night and does anyone else having a issue with moving the playfield? mine is crazy tight in the cabinet and is difficult lifting and lowering? mine has zero room on the sides

Quoted from DVDA:

I do not have a framing square. What do you mean when you say the cab could be racked? does it mean not square?

Check level on the bottom edge of the front and back cabinet panels. Your playfield is level but the cabinet may be twisted. This would also make it difficult to drop the playfield hangers into the lock bar slots.

#4044 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Unfortunately my tank film tore a couple of days ago

I hope you didn't have too much of a mess to clean up! Your UFO is looking great and I'm looking forward to your releasing it into the modding world.

1 week later
#4393 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

My Mom got her Gozilla Premium a few days ago

Best sentence on here in a long time! Congrats, mom!

#4701 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOriginalWiz:

Yes I do - I found my shooter problems were from a shooter rod was not hitting the ball squarly. I had to move a washer to the outside of the left screw to shift the shooter rod over so it would not hit the right side of the ball all the time. I also cleaned all the factory gunk off the rod so it wasn't so crunchy.

My shooter tip was actually hitting the right prong of the auto-shooter. Not wonder there wasn't any finesse or control over my plunges! Removing the two red lowest lock screws and loosening the others I was able to slide the whole assembly to the left and get it right in the middle of the ball. The I tightened the main screws and reinstalled the red lock ones, which went in at an angle but appear to be doing their job.

#4743 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Ordered this blanket for a dust cover. Will go well with the Godzilla I have to go in the game
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This towel is on my Xmas list:

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 6.51.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-12-15 at 6.51.52 PM (resized).png

1 week later
#5355 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Here's some decent 4" speakers for $20 a pair. I have them in my TWD. The tweeters stick out a small amount, so you'll need to offset them with a nut or two.
https://www.parts-express.com/Pyle-PL42BL-Blue-Label-4-Coaxial-Speaker-Pair-267-078

Those are exactly what I have in my #the_walking_dead . They do improve the clarity but they are also less efficient than the cabinet woofer and thus the balance of the sound is no longer in the head but more from below. I have an in-line volume control to install on the woofer but haven't done it yet.

I got the Flipper Fidelity basic kit for Godzilla and the install went great until the woofer. Unfortunately the factory screws are to short so I need to get something to extend them. Hopefully my trusty Ace Hardware is open today, it snowed overnight and continues to dump which means that the PNW is all but shut down now - People out here don't really feel comfortable driving in this stuff!

IMG_1182 (resized).jpgIMG_1182 (resized).jpg

Seattle Snow-magedon 2021Seattle Snow-magedon 2021

#5515 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

sheesh. you'd think i personally came and crapped on all your machines with the downvotes and negativity. as i said, perspective makes it look like it's blocking off the views you are all talking about.

Yeah, that happens sometimes. Facebook too. Just realize that there is nothing that you can respond with that will end it or convince them of anything. Best to ignore it. Momma always said that ignorance is the best medicine in these situations. Now go play your Godzilla and forget about it!

2 weeks later
#6393 2 years ago

The stainless steel Mechagodzilla spinner mod is live in the Pinside Market...

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 5.14.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-15 at 5.14.00 PM (resized).png

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/05752-godzilla-prem-le-mechanogodzilla-spinner-stainless-steel

1 month later
#7934 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The bass on a tilt with an external sub is nuts. Also mecha multiball is good too with a sub.

Totally. I brought this up with Jerry Thompson and he said he's only heard it on headphones. I invited him over to hear it on my B&W PV1D external sub where it shakes your pants legs!

1 week later
#8292 2 years ago
Quoted from Johnbeatle:

Was playing the other night with friends and when I got the scoop for a battle a goat came out instead of an alien. Has anyone else seen this? I've played this game a lot and have never seen that before.

There's a setting to change the percentage of how often it shows up. I turned mine up a little and saw the goat last night. I was expecting it to scream like a Zach Meny episode but it did not.

#8496 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Nah. You never got to pay taxes out of state unless you're purchasing online.

It varies by the state being shipped into, with a minimum of about $100k of business in the destination state required before local destination tax is charged, unless the state doesn't have sales tax such as Oregon or Alaska.

1 week later
#8902 2 years ago

Does the Oxygen Destroyer do anything yet? I haven't seen it light up with the latest code.

Quoted from spandol:

I put a small piece of the standup target backing foam and it solved the issue. You can get it at pinball life under ‘target backing foam’. You could probably stick anything that is similar too.

The target backing foam is 3/8" weatherstripping. I have a roll that I use when rebuilding stand-up targets:

6c300ade32189a1171bc81e74a1612ffecb776db (resized).jpeg6c300ade32189a1171bc81e74a1612ffecb776db (resized).jpeg

#8908 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

would this work for you?
www.arbortime.com

That's EXACTLY what I use. I only replace the heads if absolutely necessary and have found that a good cleaning makes most of them look like new unless they are excessively worn.

1 week later
#9187 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Any rumours on a topper for this one? I'll probably make my own but want to see what Stern has in store.

If it is anything like their shooter rod, I'm going to pass. I have the shooter and am underwhelmed, especially compared to the awesomeness of the rest of the game.

1 week later
#9502 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

use a leveling app on a smart phone

Only use this app if you can properly calibrate it. I used it for a long time until discovering that all my machines had a right-lean. Best to get a digital torpedo level, I use this one now with consistently correct results:

https://www.sears.com/craftsman-digital-torpedo-level/p-00948295000P

#9506 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

i mean, ya, that applies to most tools

Thanks. That's very helpful.

#9664 2 years ago

I'm hoping that Co-op mode will be added next.

#9800 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Follow-up on my problematic upper spinner:

You need to either:

1) Get a leaf switch adjustment tool and bend the metal tab of the microswitch so it contacts the spinner actuator like your working spinners. Bend the blade as close to the pivot point of the switch as possible. This may require some disassembly to get proper access, in which case you may as well go to #2:

2) Disassemble that area so you can get to the two small screws that secure the microswitch to its bracket. Slightly loosen them and rotate the switch to achieve the proper contact with the spinner actuator, they have this adjustment capability. Then snug them back down. This would be my preference as I always want to make position adjustments before bending or modifying something.

Use the switch test and a good flick on the spinner with your finger to get the position and tension right so it spins freely and still registers.

And if you have it, a VERY slight amount of 3-in-1 oil or SuperLube applied to the spinner pivots with a Q-tip (or cotton bud in some parts of the world) will make them really go!

1 week later
#9999 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Would you guys add Pinstadium to a Gzl LE?

Absolutely. I wouldn't be without them. Even in a well lit room they make any playfield pop and add to my enjoyment of the game. I usually don't connect the UV flasher because I think it's too much, but that's me. Some will say don't waste your money, they're too expensive, or make your own, but you have to experience them yourself and make your own decision. I have 3 sets that I bought on sale over the years and move from one game to the other as the collection changes. Plus the pinstadium customer service is second to none.

1 week later
#10216 1 year ago

I had a unique stucky last night - The ball had the perfect speed to almost make it up the ramp and under the spinner. Three ball searches of the ramp rotating around had the ball rolling along the edge of the spinner but never coming free! Plenty of nudging and shaking to no avail until I really gave it some oomf and tilted. My advice - pull the glass and put the ball in the scoop if this happens to you!

IMG_1742 (resized).jpegIMG_1742 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#10895 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I finally made it to Terror of Mechagodzilla... Terror indeed.
Between blind panic and sheer frustration, I only managed to eke out about 243,000,000 off of that mode. *deep exhale* Alright, shall do better next time... (though probably only marginally)

I got there last night has well! It really keeps up the pressure with "5 flips left...4 flips left...". I ended up getting a stucky behind MGZ's left elbow that I hadn't realized until the mode ended. I thought it was strange that the mode kept going with only one ball in play and nothing in the scoop. My first was worth 375m.

#11066 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nothing could top GOT and TWD for me. This game is great though!!

I have a #the_walking_dead sitting beside Godzilla (Premium) and they are both keepers. Interesting that you put #game-of-thrones-le into that group, I'll have to spend more time with one.

3 weeks later
#11725 1 year ago

I want to share something that a local maker created for Godzilla. It is laser etched aluminum and the color comes from the depth of the etching. $30. I have his wooden cards in my #the_walking_dead too.

IMG_2019 (resized).jpegIMG_2019 (resized).jpeg

IMG_2020 (resized).jpegIMG_2020 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#13259 1 year ago

I have a USB dongle that is used for nothing but these updates. It was originally formatted on a Windows machine but I use a Mac to download and load the files onto the USB stick. It is super simple and quick to download the file, unzip it, load the files in the folder onto the stick, plug the stick into the game, turn the game on, and let it do its thing. Using the WiFi is so slow and failure prone but the USB works every time. Sure, the WiFi should work and is the easiest, but hey, at least we aren't burning ROMs anymore!

2 weeks later
#14179 1 year ago
Quoted from bocce:

The strength of the spring will dictate where the shooter tip rests. Blue and green springs are weak so the shooter rod will sit further back. orange and red are stiff and will bring the tip forward.

I don't understand how this could be true since the spring sits within a fixed space between the e-clip behind the shooter tip and the washer against the bracket, always coming to rest at the rod's fullest extension. The only difference between the various color of shooter springs is their strength.

1 month later
#15169 1 year ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

Anyone have juiced up spinners on Godzilla? If so, what kind of lube or oil do you use?

Quoted from jackd104:

amazon.com link »

This is what I use. Just a drop on a Q-Tip and hold it on the spinner shaft while rotating it for a light coat. Don't drip it directly on the spinner!

3 months later
#18361 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

So does anyone recommend any good lightning to install for the game it seems rather dark to me

Pinstadiums at whatever level you are comfortable buying.

After install and adjustment you will be hooked, they are amazing, though I'm not a fan of the UV flasher feature and usually don't connect it. You can save 10% on them with coupon code "Buffalo" (Thanks Bro Do You Even Pinball!) or if you are patient you can save a bit more during certain shows like TPF or around the holidays. Plus, you can easily move them from one machine to the next. I have a set of original Pinstadiums that have probably been on 5 or 6 machines by now. You can certainly do something similar DIY if you have the time and skills, check out Hurry Up Pinball's Youtube channel. The only downside is remembering that you have them installed when you lift the playfield! I keep a rubber band and toothpick handy for my Godzilla. Also, Scott at Pinstadium will support you at just about any time of day or night!

Wow, I sound like a shill, but this is not a paid advertisement!

Here's Hurry Up Pinball's DIY:

And my GZ Premium with Pinstadiums turned on:

IMG_3035 (resized).jpegIMG_3035 (resized).jpeg

and off:

IMG_3037 (resized).jpegIMG_3037 (resized).jpeg

and my attachment for raising the playfield:

IMG_3038 (resized).jpegIMG_3038 (resized).jpeg

#18377 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Wow that looks amazing what tier pin stadiums are those ?

Thanks! They are the current 'Pin Stadium' model.

Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Just a quick question how do you go about removing the magnet strips from the side of the cabinet when you want to move them to a different game?

I usually leave the magnetic strips in place and have on hand a couple of their 'Transport Packs' that include new magnetic strips, clips, and alcohol pads to mount an existing set into a different game.

Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Also would this process change if they are installed over art blades?

I don't think so. You could always reach out to Scott at Pinstadium to ask.

2 weeks later
#18682 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Issue with my Godzilla. Trying to go to adjustments menu and change the speech and music settings. When I hit the forward or back button it will not go through each option but in certain spots it will skip a bunch of options (see video). No problems going left or right when cycling through the menu. Thanks for any help.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

What happens when you use the flipper buttons and start button to navigate instead? Make sure and pull out the interlock switch.

Yeah, the coin door buttons blow. Use the flippers and start button instead.

1 month later
#19692 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

2 out of 3 have broke on my game. I tried super glue but it just won’t stay.

How about Super Glue with baking soda sprinkled on top?

3 weeks later
#20216 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Hi Guys, new GZ Premium owner here.. I am wondering if anyone has any of the older codes for GZ Premium..I just don't like the newest code, compared to what I had on it (version .08 10/10/21!) Even though there's better gameplay in the new code, the assetts/callouts/music are not doing it for me like the original code does. (I didn't have a spare SD Card, so I dumped all the files from .08 onto my computer..but didn't do an image of it).

Use the Internet Wayback Machine! https://web.archive.org/

1 week later
#20478 1 year ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I booted once and the start button didn’t work.. go to switch test and sure enough it was reading it ok, but game wouldn’t start.. reboot fixed it.

I had 4 node boards not registering immediately after the update, which took 3 or 4 tries before it completed. I rebooted and all is well.

1 month later
#22021 10 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:OT but what are the two or 3 most common nut sizes on the playfield again? Going to the store to get some cheap but essential nut drivers. Thanks in advance...

Quoted from vikingerik:

1/4", 5/16", 3/8". I think those cover almost if not completely everything on a modern Stern. Just get a combination set which will have those and a few more up and down from there. The other important size is 5/8 for leg and backbox bolts.

And don't forget the extendable magnet to put below the nutdriver to catch the nut/screw that you are removing when the playfield is raised. Otherwise, good luck finding it if that hardware doesn't drop all the way down to the cabinet! Even magnetic drivers don't always hold well enough.

th-3811420077 (resized).jpgth-3811420077 (resized).jpg

#22077 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

DON’T MISS OUT TONIGHT!
Stern Pinball hooked up Flip N Out Joel with unreleased Godzilla Topper Mode code & we will be doing a couple of GIVEAWAYS!
YouTube.com/flipnoutpinball
[quoted image]

I'll be there!

3 weeks later
#22853 9 months ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “#28. This was installed in my Premium. It includes everything as original except the little plastic washer used in mounting the Mechagodzilla flasher, but I have included a repla...”
2023-06-30
Seattle, WA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#23561 8 months ago

Selling my High End Mods Mecha Godzilla shooter rod with uninstalled 'Danger Radiation' sticker and updated nylon washer fix. $100 shipped in the continental USA. Please PM me if interested!

IMG_3891 (resized).jpegIMG_3891 (resized).jpeg

IMG_3892 (resized).jpegIMG_3892 (resized).jpeg

Added 8 months ago:

-*SOLD*-

#23613 8 months ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Selling my High End Mods Mecha Godzilla shooter rod with uninstalled 'Danger Radiation' sticker and updated nylon washer fix. $100 shipped in the continental USA. Please PM me if interested!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

-*SOLD*-

1 month later
#24271 7 months ago
Quoted from french1canadian2:

Does anyone else use their belly to activate the heat ray to keep both hands available?

I'm 6'9" and use my knee.

#24274 7 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

How do you handle playing hunched over? I’m only 6’3” and it starts bothering my back

My feet are either spread like a giraffe at the water hole or one foot forward and one back. My back stays pretty straight and usually isn't an issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=gogojohnnyquack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.