PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fremen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4890 2 years ago

Hello all. After a long wait and play search, I have finally decided that I want to get Godzilla as my second pin. (Williams Indiana Jones was my first get 5 years ago). I would like to get a premium Godzilla.
Can anyone give me a recommendation of an authorized Stern dealer on the east coast to make a pre order? I live in western North Carolina. Thank you

1 month later
#7668 2 years ago

I recently got confirmation for a premium model coming this summer. I am wicked excited. I’ve only ever had one pin, Indiana Jones, for six years and really don’t have room for a second. But I fell in love with (and dreamt about) this game after briefly playing a pro model and knew somehow I had to get this!

Now to get reading the 154 pages here and get prepared…

#7671 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ll buy your IJ if you need to make room

Ha ha, I will place you at the top of my list! Currently best case scenario is living room. Just get it in the house right?

4 months later
#11586 1 year ago

My premium should be arriving in a week or two. I was going to make an order with Pinball Life for a shaker motor, but in reading here I also remembered some recommendations on here regarding replacing a few other things.
Before I order can someone help me make sure I have this correct:
- It was recommended to replace the coil sleeves and flipper coil stops? And how many of each are there to replace?

Thank you!!

#11596 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

You'll need three of each. I'd wait until you need to replace them before just replacing them. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. I have spares ready when needed.

By chance would you know what size those coil sleeves are? On Pinball Life I am looking at 1-11/16" (Stern part #545-5031-00) or 1-3/4" (545-5411-00)

Nevermind, I figured it out. For anyone else interested, the coil sleeves are 2-3/16"

1 week later
#12185 1 year ago

Hi everyone. I joined the club two days ago with a premium! After playing the first 15 games or so, have a small problem. Three times now during gameplay, the machine loses power and goes into initializing startup mode. Any thoughts? I did install shaker motor as well.
Thank you!

#12188 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Have you tried disconnecting the shaker motor to see if it still happens?

I have not. Will give a try, thank you

#12224 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Have you tried disconnecting the shaker motor to see if it still happens?

Well, disconnecting the shaker motor seems to have solved the problem of the machine resetting midgame. I guess it may be rattling a connection from the power supply in the backbox? I will try and reseat all connections. And maybe reinstall the screws on the motor. Any other thoughts? Thank you!

P.S. Former resident of Downers Grove Went to Midwestern University there for a few years.

5 months later
#17245 1 year ago

I installed some Titan low bounce flipper rings a week or so ago. I keep getting the ‘ball hesitation’ on the lower flippers several times per game. I have rotated the rings and cleaned them. Quite annoying, any recommendations on something else I can try?
Time to buy some perfect play?

Also, occasionally when the ball is going around the loop it just barely touches the upper flipper which kicks it out a tad. Assuming these rings are just a bit thicker than stock

#17263 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I thought the low bounce were a little thinner than stick.
By hesitation do you mean the rubber grips the ball unexpectedly? I have seen that. It seems to stop once the rubbers actually get a little dirty.
On the loop, that I have seen that quite a bit, too. Doesn’t seem to have to do flipper rubber to me as the ball comes out if the orbit already veering away from the flipper.

I guess by hesitation, I mean the ball does not roll down the flipper smooth, it will occasionally get held up for microsecond which will affect the shot. As another person mentioned, i will give it some time and let the new rings get dirty.
I may move the upper flipper back just a tad so ball doesnt touch it when exiting the orbit

1 week later
#17442 1 year ago

I recently received my speaker light kit from Doug. Since I ordered it in June when I got my premium, I missed out on getting the Tokyo skyline cutout.
I was hoping there was a way I could still get something similar without asking Doug, the busiest guy on the planet.
Is there anyone making and selling 3D printed versions I can use? Or is there a template out there to make your own foam cutout?
Thanx!

#17447 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Just order from Doug.This will ship Fast most likely.

You are probably right. Thanx. Guess I had just assumed it would take awhile but its just a simple shipping

#17456 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I have had the city skyline acrylic designs available since the type 14 Flamin' Frames light kits first went on sale on January 6th. So, I'm not sure why you missed out on them when ordering in June.
As it is, I have those designs listed as "MAY DELAY ORDER" because at a couple of points I was running low on them and the last thing I wanted to do was to hold up someone's type 14 light kit order they had been waiting on to get more of the City Skyline designs in stock for their order. So, I have always made sure I had enough of the designs in stock to cover the ones that have been ordered with light kit orders. I have plenty in stock now and you have already oreded your light kits.....so it should be all systems go for you as far as getting the designs shipped ASAP.
I really hope people do not have the impression that anything other than my type 14 kits take much time at all to get shipped. All of my other 13 light kit types, as well as any accessories listed on my website as IN STOCK are shipping in 0 - 3 days of being ordered. It is only the type 14 kits (which take longer to make) that have the shipping delay.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Thank you Doug, I will get my order in with you. And it was my fault and oversight in not ordering the acrylic design in my original order.

5 months later
#20977 11 months ago

I think I finally figured out why this game has been kicking my ass for a year.
I am just not that good under the influence of rum and/or ganja (which seems to be about 90% of the time)

#20979 11 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I found I'm no good without it

Maybe its time for me to switch brands/strains

7 months later
#25945 4 months ago

Can anyone please help me to the location for resetting all high scores?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fremen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=fremen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.