PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ebirah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#471 2 years ago

Prepaid in full on an LE through Flip N Out. I know Zach is crazy busy with coordinating backorder fulfillment on numerous titles, so I will patiently wait until Expo for an update. Looking forward to seeing fellow pinsiders and getting some time on a Pro and/or Premium in Chicago!

2 weeks later
#1504 2 years ago

Happy Godzilla Day!

My LE (#861) was delivered on Monday via FedEx and there are thankfully no concerns to report. Huge shout out and much appreciation to Zach and Nicole at Flip N Out Pinball for their consistent commitment to exceptional customer service!

I added ULEK protectors to the slings, outlanes, and pop bumper, red BriteButtons, red Titans for the flippers, and clear ones for the slings. I'm on the list for the Mothra egg factory shooter and eventual topper, and will add Cliffy’s for the ball eject, shooter lane, and switch slots. That will be the extent of my mods, as I prefer to keep my two pins as close to Elwin's original designs as possible.

I was in attendance for the excellent seminar by Keith and team for Jurassic at Expo 2019, and Saturday evening’s Godzilla presentation was even more remarkable in the detailed descriptions of how each element of this outstanding pin was incorporated into the final design. It was fascinating listening to Harrison describing overcoming challenges related to mech concepts, Rick discussing how he created code for each component, Jerry relating his efforts to incorporate the traditional Toho score within a 70’s rock ambiance, and Jeremy providing background for the conception of the art package. Throughout the discussion Keith offered interesting and often humorous insights into how the game came to fruition, from his initial disappointment in learning that George Gomez would be the designer, to the extended hiatus during the development of AIQ, to reconnecting with the project during the start of the pandemic and watching it come together over the past year.

As I unboxed the game, I was reminded of the contribution each member of the team made to bring this amazing world under glass to life, and all those behind the scenes at Stern who supported licensing, manufacturing, production, and marketing. The spirit of collaboration at that company, coupled with a consistent focus on quality standards and innovation, have produced what I regard as the industry benchmark, and I raise my glass to the creative genius and extraordinary skill sets of Keith and his team. Knowing they are hard at work on their next creation is unbelievably exciting, and I anxiously look forward to seeing their collective talents continue to push the boundaries of this industry.

IMG_4042.jpegIMG_4042.jpegIMG_4087 (resized).jpegIMG_4087 (resized).jpegIMG_4079 (resized).jpegIMG_4079 (resized).jpegIMG_4093 (resized).jpegIMG_4093 (resized).jpegIMG_4096 (resized).jpegIMG_4096 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2858 2 years ago

Absolutely loving the Insider Connected functionality! Updates are so user-friendly now and fast with the WiFi platform.

During their panel at Expo, Keith and team referenced future updates as providing awesome new cutscenes, and highlighted one for the bridge attack that he stated they all watched repeatedly. This pin is so unbelievably amazing already, I am beyond excited for the inclusion of new media to enhance the experience!

IMG_4563 (resized).jpegIMG_4563 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ebirah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=ebirah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.