PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider demandecan55.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4296 2 years ago

First day home, and it's broke after 3 games.

It's making a very loud "grinding" sound in the back, possibly the building. A ball got stuck in the building and it started looking for the ball, and the building went down into the Playfield and then back up. It was obvious the ball wouldn't come out on it's own, so I turned off the machine, reached up into the building to free it.

Turned it back on, loud grinding noise. During my 3 games, I had to turn the machine off twice to free stuck balls. My first game though, was awesome. I can see that's its going to be a killer game. Anyone experience a loud constant grinding in the area of the building? It stops when I open the coin door. I appreciate any feedback, thanks!

#4302 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

If one of the screws that holds the facing of the building backs out, it can catch as the building attempts to go up and cause the motor to bind. I had that happen once. Tighten up all the little screws holding the building plastics in place, and see if that does anything.

Quoted from docquest:

Make sure there isn't any wiring getting caught on the building as it's trying to move down. If its making that grinding noise you should stop it ASAP to avoid permanent damage.
The motor stops when you open the coin door because it opens up a safety interlock switch that disconnects the 48v power.
If you look to the lower left just inside the coin door you will see a white plunger switch. Pull it out and power will be restored with the door still open. [quoted image]

I just unplugged everything and plugged it back in and it worked. Thank you. I had left a camera in there when I turned the machine on, and I saw sparking on the board before doing that. I never left it on for more than 2/3 seconds, I was super quick about getting it off.

Any cause of concern for long term damage?

8 months later
#13845 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Man I feel like an idiot as it seems from vids folks just easily make it, but I can't consistently get the scoop shop from the left flipper. Letting it get super close to the tip and it usually will just go right to the mecha spinners or it just hits the UFO area and bounces right back. It seems like such a hard shot for me yet everyone makes it look so easy, I suck soooo bad

I bought flipper decals with rockets on them (just stickers) - and when the ball is on the tip of the last rocket for the left flipper, I shoot and make it 85% of the time. Before that I had trouble all the time, but those decals randomly had the right placement for a shot alignment on them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider demandecan55.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=demandecan55 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.