IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bocce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I don't think it is 'intended' as a shot as it doesn't reward anything when you hit it as far as I can tell. Maybe they can add something later, but yeah, not a safe shot at all.

Pretty sure it awards a double super jackpot during godzilla multiball if super is lit.

1 month later
#3138 2 years ago

You have to get at least halfway through a tier 1 battle and not still be in Tokyo. Tokyo is the only city without a tier 2 battle

FE8743F0-D533-4259-B104-21B87E1EBD06 (resized).jpegFE8743F0-D533-4259-B104-21B87E1EBD06 (resized).jpeg
#3400 2 years ago

Can’t think of any pinball in history where every made shot results is a safe return to the flipper. That would eliminate shooting targets and bash toys. Sounds kinda boring to me.

3 weeks later
#4977 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

What's the general consensus on the Megalon battle?

That one feels significantly harder than the other three to me. By the time I find the shot (in sometime a mess of colors and arrows), line it up, it's already moved to another random (?) spot. It's kind of a waste of a battle, in my opinion.

From tilt forums:

When Megalon burrows underground the battle timer is paused and each switch hit builds megalon value. You can force Megalon out of the ground and to an easy shot (building or center spinner) by shooting either ramp (solid yellow) before the burrow timer expires

#5005 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

The start screen should tell you what your trying to accomplish. Save cities? Destroy cities? Kill aliens. Tanks do what? The Ray does what? Am I Godzilla?

Instruction card literally answers all your questions lol

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#6019 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

On my LE, I'm noticing that for the Destruction Jackpot, the ball is held on the left side of the magnet, and then it drops down to the left flipper as it should. But on Magnagrab, the ball is held more to the right in the middle of the magnet, and the ball is often released STDM. Anyone else seeing this?

Magna grab you hit both flippers to drop it where you want. If you let it time out then it drops wherever the ball is currently held.

2 weeks later
#6813 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

How do you light Tail Whip? Tilt Forums says to hit a spinner but that is a lie. The only way I know to do it consistently is to hit the upper loop then the tail whip shot. Yet other times Tail Whip is lit solid and I have no idea what qualified it.

Collecting Magna-grab lights Tail Whip

1 month later
#8076 2 years ago

Doesn't that create a ball trap when the shield is closed?

1 week later
#8322 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

So I'm getting some serious frustration here. Do I need the cooling fans? EOS switch adjustment? Other?

Check to make sure your flipper bats are gapped correctly. Too tight and the mechs will heat up faster

2 months later
#10708 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

AIQ Prem was my first NIB, and pin, ever. I actually sold it less than a year later because the code was too frustrating. Losing a gem and having it be gone the entire game unless you collected and gambled the soul gem was SO annoying.

there is an adjustment that disables Thanos stealing your gems. Doesn’t help with the outlanes though

2 months later
#13600 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I get the concept of hitting both flippers. But is the ball supposed to be swinging on the magnet? It just sits there for me on it.

When Magna-grab is lit shoot the left spinner to get maximum swing. On mine I try to release at the 4-5 o'clock position.

#13781 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade:

Same, 100%. I thought, what’s that voice doing there? Breaks the theme too much.
Wade

The 2 American voices in the game are literally the only 2 Americans in the series. Reporter Raymond Burr and astronaut Nick Adams. Not sure how that takes you out of the theme other than you don’t know the theme lol.

#13878 1 year ago

Stock post sleeves are tapered to prevent airballs. Not sure if Titans are as well.

#14002 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Whenever I tap the plunger in, instead of pull it out and let go it always rolls fine. Anyone have similar results

Ha, me too! Palm plunging on Godzilla works almost every time

#14172 1 year ago

The strength of the spring will dictate where the shooter tip rests. Blue and green springs are weak so the shooter rod will sit further back. orange and red are stiff and will bring the tip forward.

#14187 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I don't understand how this could be true since the spring sits within a fixed space between the e-clip behind the shooter tip and the washer against the bracket, always coming to rest at the rod's fullest extension. The only difference between the various color of shooter springs is their strength.

How is it not true? You have 2 opposing force springs keeping it centered. Take out the barrel spring and see where your plunger top rests.

1 week later
#14476 1 year ago
75535091-ADF3-41DE-BAD4-F3043A728AFB (resized).jpeg75535091-ADF3-41DE-BAD4-F3043A728AFB (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#15012 1 year ago

Powerup 11 actually lights kotm

1 month later
#16004 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

We understand what the intent was. But we can still say that it's bad game design, and it doesn't actually serve much of a purpose because A. balls dont always drain and B. the thing you were trying to design around in the first place is a non issue.

Judging by the reveal stream it seems to work fine just holding the left flipper up. If this isn't what is happening then your game likely isn't level.

1 month later
#17322 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

After hundreds of plays over 3 mo, saw a new issue today with magma grab not holding the ball effectively. For example, DJ is lit, I hit the building, the magnet grabs the ball, but then a second later it let’s go of the ball. It happened a few times. Sometimes it seemed as if the magnet was just letting go prematurely (as opposed to the inertia of the ball being too much for the magnet to hold). Thanks for any help or suggestions.

If another switch is detected the magna grab will abort and re-light destruction jackpot. Is that what’s happening?

5 months later
#21142 10 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

The extra ball isn't enough. You don't come out even if you got it but drained because that ruined the annihilation-carnage stack you were working on. Those points scale up huge into the billions if you do everything right, 3x annihilations into the 5x carnage multiplier, and then you score that over again as the Earth Bonus and then *again* on the final Planet X hurryup. And it's not the same to try again on the next city with the EB, since now all the components are harder to start the next time. I'm playing at the high end aiming for 10B-plus scores and anything Monster Rampage or its EB is going to do is peanuts compared to that.
Super Train Loops offers the easy opt-out; why can't Rampage? The only answer is to pre-opt-out, you have to go for Rampage first so it won't accidentally interrupt you at a bad time.

Since Rampage contributes the most to annihilation bonuses I'd say you're missing out

4 weeks later
#22485 9 months ago

This thread needs more price parrots

3 weeks later
#23205 8 months ago
Quoted from ktm450:

“ With the Xiliens defeated “ kind of alludes to it, but yes, it’s a big hole in the code that if you make it to Planet X (especially the hard way) and don’t complete the mode, you are left flailing around with not a lot to do. You can’t relight it to continue where you left off. Hopefully in a future code update they fix the issue.

Incorrect. Not beating planet X just means you need to get to powerup 11. Beating planet X gives you the option to bail on Terror or Monster 0 and play King of the Monsters on powerup 8 instead.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Denver, CO
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Shelby, NC
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bocce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=bocce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.