PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3392 2 years ago
Quoted from Selig:

Godzilla premium just landed! So much fun my sister who doesn’t care about pinball was playing with us all afternoon. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How's Glen's dolly?

#3394 2 years ago
Quoted from Selig:

Amazing. So easy going up and down stairs. Only thing to get used to is that it is pallet height. Great when moving the box off the pallet but a little tougher tilting the machine to get on it. All in all great buy though.

My number one concern looking at it was, "how am I going to get a game up on to that?". Thanks for the update.

#3722 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im sure you are one of those people who are ok with these jokers “making their games better” by modding them (tna recently, gnr I just saw). Then they go and sell them….with their shitty mods. Such a joke.
You guys can use your game genie to cheat, just dont expect me not to call you out on it. Cheater.

Flooring, tilt bob, post settings, rubbers, etc. all those things matter as much as anything else. I have friends who can death save every ball with a loose tilt.

Every game plays different, just let people enjoy their games.

#3924 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Working on a Pro model Mechagodzilla. Would there be any interest in this for Pro owners? Not sure on pricing yet as it is pretty labor intensive but thought I would throw it out there. Not taking names or making list yet just trying to gauge interest.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I might be into that Mechagodzilla. It looks great.

#4017 2 years ago

You just have to play them yourself as no one can tell you what you will like and not just because it’s a designer you have liked before.

I don’t like every game from every designer, Elwin included.

#4049 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I completely agree. AIQ is flat out awesome. Sure, the assets, music, and sound is no where near JP. But it’s by far the best shooting game of the 4, an absolute flow monster!
And the code/ruleset is simply a masterpiece. So many different ways and strategies to the game, it makes playing it every time a unique experience. I honestly just feel bad for people when they don’t take the time to understand the ruleset, they’re missing out.

I owned it and understood it and was happy when it left. Not everyone has to like every game. If you love it, great. I love GOT and lots of people hate that but I don’t feel bad for them.

So many great games to choose from there is no point torturing yourself to try and appreciate something.

#4114 2 years ago

Well I was supposed to get mine delivered today. Instead I had to call FedEx and was told it was crushed. The shipping status update changed to emergency.

I can’t imagine how bad this thing looks if they didn’t even try to deliver it and didn’t want to call me.

#4281 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s not like that. Yes you press and hold it, but it’s like whistling birds in function.

I don't think he meant in effect but in implementation. It's a weapon you have to hold the button to use but on Mando it is even a little cooler.

#4572 2 years ago

Yeah, it shouldn’t be 3k more for a Prem.

#4639 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

My perspective is that the gameplay is nearly identical between the two versions. And yes, there certainly are reasons to buy the Prem, just as there are reasons to stick with the Pro. I went with the Prem. on JP because I wanted the Raptor Pit and interactive T-Rex. I went with the Pro on GZ because it was in stock at less than MSRP, and it was nearly the same game as the Prem.

I’m a Pro guy, I almost always feel the Pro is the same or superior to the Premium. I argue JP Pro is the better game and GZ Pro is almost as good but I don’t understand JP Prem > Pro but GZ Pro = Prem.

In stock and a good price is reason enough.

#4643 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I seriously thought no other Stern could go toe to toe earning with
Star Wars pro for me currently but my Godzilla has beat it 2 weeks in a row!

What’s more amazing to me is that a 4 year old Stern Pro is still beating or keeping up with new pins. Star Wars is a monster license.

#4695 2 years ago

So this guy showed up today.

E0A66FC3-8633-4D3F-85DD-55CD55D863A4 (resized).jpegE0A66FC3-8633-4D3F-85DD-55CD55D863A4 (resized).jpeg
#4901 2 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Hello all. After a long wait and play search, I have finally decided that I want to get Godzilla as my second pin. (Williams Indiana Jones was my first get 5 years ago). I would like to get a premium Godzilla.
Can anyone give me a recommendation of an authorized Stern dealer on the east coast to make a pre order? I live in western North Carolina. Thank you

Mad Pinball, Can’t recommend him enough.

#5021 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Joining the club with a premium tomorrow. There are 100 pages here so I apologize for the inevitable repeat, but I'm wondering what, if anything needs to be addressed right after unboxing?
For example, Mandalorian had ball guide and diverter issues from the jump. People had recommended the flipper power be turned down from factory settings, etc
Thanks!

Lower the trough eject power down to 180-190.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=Waxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.