PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballpal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13028 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:Thing is this happened like a light switch was suddenly thrown. Played earlier in the afternoon the day the update came out and the magnet was good for all shots including clean shots through from the left flipper. Installed new code and the magnet wasn't catching well in the first game with new code and my first clean shot through from the left flipper had pretty much no magnet effect at all when it should have been swooped into the left ramp lane. It's definitely a code issue.

This is exactly what happened to my game as well. I hope they fix what they changed in the last update.

7 months later
#19722 1 year ago

Hi during bridge multiball when the super jackpot is lit the bridge does not stay collapsed. The bridge shakes correctly and falls when I start bridge multiball but it does not stay collapsed when it should when super jackpot is lit. Is their a opto sensor under their or something? Any help is greatly appreciated.

#19765 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I don’t think it ever stays collapsed.

In bridge multiball when super jackpot is lit the bridge is exposed to stay collapsed. I saw the bridge act this way on a bunch of streams. Mine does not collapse when superjack pot is lit.

Maybe their are a bunch of games not functioning correctly.

#19767 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I doubt it is a problem with individual games. More likely Stern changed the code if this ever did occur. Mine has never done this, and I was unaware of this happening in any streams.

Hi on time 17:26 he hits the captive ball to light super jackpot and the bridge collapses and stays collapsed. I wonder if some of are games are missing a switch or something. He is running older code but I saw it happen on newer code as well.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxalJXjWdIwLS2UuGI3vCBe58ejqhmfJ1A

#19771 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Mine does collapse. If you hit super JP in bridge multiball, the bridge opens at that moment to let the ball fall off the ramp. It stays open for a few seconds after. Then closes again until you hit super Jp again. On latest code 1.04

Ok cool so I wonder why mine is not behaving this way.

#19814 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Ok cool so I wonder why mine is not behaving this way.

The washers I had installed to stop the bridge from cracking the plastic under neath the bridge were causing the bridge to not stay collapsed when it is exposed to. I can only have one washer in the coil stop any more and the bridge does not stay collapsed.

So any one using the washer fix make sure your bridge is working correctly. It is really cool to see the bridge collapsed when super jackpot is lit

#19821 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

Just had a good game, 754,000,000 and the bridge did not stay open during the game. I think the bridge was hitting slightly so I may go back to two washers.

The bridge only stays open when you have super jackpot lit when playing bridge multiball and I think maybe one other time (I will have to check iepinballs stream) Try it with no washers with the glass off and light bridge super jack pot and your bridge should fall and stay open. Great effect when it happens. I only have one washer in mine and it might be enough to save the plastic if not I will just have to upgrade to the metal version of the plastic. That bridge effect is to cool to give up

#19830 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

I didn't realize this was only with the bridge super jack pot, which I do not believe I got during this game. Will try without the glass. I also don't understand why the amount of washers should affect the bridge staying open. As said above, the bridge should stay open if the coil stays energized unless I am totally off the mark on how the bridge opens. I had not thought this through.

That is exactly what I thought as well but after I found out their is not a switch their that tells the bridge that is down. The only thing I could think of is to remove the washers then it worked. I think the game does not hold the bridge down with washers because their is not enough of the metal arm in the coil to hold the bridge down.

Anyway try it without any washers and it will hold the bridge down and it is a great effect.

Just replace the plastic with a metal version if your plastic breaks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
9,000 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballpal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=Pinballpal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.