Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 2 years ago

i cast no vote . i am not in,and the game looks fun as heck , but
How many of the 31 getting LE are just flipping it?
interested in the statistic mostly.

#110 2 years ago

Never do that / NEVER

Quoted from pinzrfun:So, now trying to decide if I sell my only NIB game (Met LE MoP

#175 2 years ago

Then you are not looking.
I Sold Mark my STLE for 7600 and my TWDLE not long ago for 7300
Both cheaper than NIB price of then

Quoted from onyxx:

I have not yet seen a used LE go for less than what it cost NIB

#211 2 years ago

Jaws is now on Netflix so it must be true !!
Gee, when you see the chief in his office on his typewriter with a rotary dial phone on his desk /Think's to himself of the better days /And damn i am getting old .

Quoted from beelzeboob:

So you're saying Jaws is next?

Quoted from tp:

Catch the new fish now, they may swim away. Make the fish already swimming in your pond wait cuz their already caught. Happened to me numerous times that why I now swim in the ocean.

3 weeks later
#395 2 years ago

Me Too!!
We should take bets who will get the first LE and put pics up here..
I make a long shot bet it will be MEDIC7000 . i say longshot due to he almost never posts but he lives close to STERN headquarters / Most every other PIN owner i clicked due to liking of the name wound out being in Floriduh ,who knew so many bought an LE in Floriduh .

Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

Woke up this morning wondering the same thing.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I wake up every morning since ordering and wonder this

Quoted from kermit24:

Any word on LE orders? Figured we would see some showing up very soon.

#500 2 years ago

Anybody have any word on Toppers for this game, I have not.
With sterns price Increase they should give every owner 1 . Ha . like that would ever happen.. And no reason why they cant

#528 2 years ago

)()(*&(*&(*&(*& Looks Freaking Awesome . Thanks for posting ..

Quoted from ShinyNick:

Looks pretty nice! The silver armour is different from Mando, this one is mettalic
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1 week later
#879 2 years ago

was 10800 for a Stern LE From dealers just charging what Stern had Told them
As far as Prem / pro . not sure
6599 / 9599

Quoted from ShinyNick:

Looks pretty nice! The silver armour is different from Mando, this one is mettalic
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from blowback1976:

Does anyone know what figure is stock on the LE and premiums?

#932 2 years ago

well whomever it was that said Premiums were on the line was accurate . so they Put them priority to get premiums to shows . so the people who were made to shell out their money for the LE Early could fund these premiums to bring to shows it seems .
you know the rob peter to pay Paul thingy.. Thanks Stern
Well hope they push the premiums out so i can get my LE i paid for loooong ago,,
Stern Business practices get better everyday like our govt does

Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:Jealous. I'm down the road and was told no earlier than the end of the month. This waiting is AWFUL. Darn glad to see they've made it to the west coast!

#941 2 years ago

i am as selfish as stern i know .

Quoted from Chambahz:

SHAME ON STERN FOR MAKING GAMES THEY TAKE TO EXPO!!!!
SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
For letting hundreds of people experience this game and making a few wait another... hour? (Since Stern can make about 70 games each day?)
/s

Quoted from kermit24:

Played my friends LE today. It’s just awesome. All of you will not be disappointed. The mechs are a significant upgrade.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lucky guy .. damn looks great

#1130 2 years ago

Anyone else in Florida Waiting on their LE ?
So far a bunch of Florida ones out of the Box having issues. I was told better for the later LE's but i didnt see many Defects on first run Of LE's and here out of the last few posted we have issues...oh boy.
The NIB lottery is very worrisome at this level of $$$$$$$

#1146 2 years ago

Out of the club, But Glad the Game is Made and you Bought so to get many to play out there

#1167 2 years ago

Somebody posted one getting a Pro panel by mistake/
Another a Building not working after one go /
Another with Torn Artwork on the art blades.
/ But to be expected with as many they pump out .

Congrats all you LE buyers whom got them fast without issue .
Stern may have a Good boy over bad boy list of who gets em first or just another lottery .
1000 is allot though for getting em all out in one go.

Quoted from Medisinyl:

Still waiting for mine. Wasn't aware of issues, aside from seeing some showing up with a foreign plug. Shall see...

#1216 2 years ago

Looks like even batman is Looking at The King in Awe.. LOL

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:Decided to go in on a pro. Played an LE today. For me the up-charge for a premium just not worth it. The pro was a blast and my daughters loved it.
The premium is cool and all, it’s just it didn’t add any play value for me. The flow on the pro just felt much better. The price increase on premiums really was the main deciding factor for me. $2300 is a lot more.
I was not thrilled with GZ but after playing it and seeing it in person I love it. Will go great next to my AIQ pro and eventually my JP3 premium when it ever ships.
I have a Godzilla toy ready to go. If anyone is looking for a pro lmk. Have a great distributor. Just message me.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#1709 2 years ago

Whhhaaaaaaat , What Problems!!!!!!!
Nice game Though When they come assembled correct , .

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Looks like they're rushing these things out the door without giving them a good check.

Quoted from brucipher:

WTF are you talking about? I've been following the GZ owners thread, and have seen very few issues...???

#2278 2 years ago

Whattttt!!!! problems with a Stern ...Nooooooooooo

Quoted from DerGoetz:

So that you know, I am NOT pissed. Yes, both are Stern's fault but this is not my first bad Stern playfield (My JP LE looks just like that) and I knew about the bad packaging of Stern's (would be easy to add 2inch dense Styro fields on all 4 sides to fill the gap between cabinet and packaging and protect).
I am someone who loves to work on and play the crap out of his machines, all is good, game is INSANE
Thank you Stern and team for this amazing machine.

may have been the one i cancelled ... At 10800 to the door . It most likely got flipped and someone got the Bad Pf Stern tried to Send me ,i too have no PF lottery luck so i opted out after freaking out that i paid so long ago and other did not(just paid) and somehow got their games before me .. Funny how that happens .... NOT! .

#2320 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Lol I even got banned from twitch chat in the pro reveal for stating the loop was clanky.

moderation = rise of 1 cyberbullying took trolling to the next level.

limiting speech in any way is incredibly risky to many.
Most liberal minded people believe that the speech most important to receive protection and see open expression is that which makes us the most uncomfortable.
So by definition limiting speech that one person deems hateful or disrespectful is the opposite of our first amendment ideal.
But whatever /
if the pro feels Clanky . then It feels clanky . To kick you for an observation is just rude .

#2366 2 years ago

the paying first now stuff is horse shit,./ this company is raking it in with all the price hikes and now need your money up front. No way man..
In stock. Pay money or just get a deposit. Full payment is so not right.. Thyen have to wait for your Distro to get info and keep after them when deadline given not met.
Allot of Time and your money is locked up for months..Again Not cool.

Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, I thought I was in on first run of premiums (already paid), but got updated on Monday that it will be February or maybe even June...

1 week later
#3562 2 years ago

you lost in the NIB lottery of high stakes.. good luck with any type of support

Quoted from Gambeno:

I don't usually nitpick, but the playfield on my Godzilla seems to be maybe thin coated and has lines running up the playfield. Is this common? It's hard to tell without the lights on but it's very noticeable when you see it. Not sure if it's something to worry about.
[quoted image]

#3670 2 years ago

what!!!!!!!!!!! A problem! No way / Nobody and i mean nobody has a prob with a NIB godzilla . STERN ARE GODZ and deserve 10 k for a pro . pull out them wallets

Quoted from blueberryjohnson:.81 code on pro. Game froze with all city objectives completed and upon shooting scoop with change city lit after plunge and ball save running

1 month later
#5553 2 years ago

looks great. like it should be included in a 7k game . now all you get is a superbright led from a tiny main board /
these games went up in pricing and now can't even give you interactive backbox Lighting anymore that you have to buy from modders..Lol Cheap arse Stern .

Quoted from Johnbeatle:Just installed this LED backbox kit from Cointaker. Pretty good I think...

https://cointaker.com/products/stern-led-backbox-kit

Look inside a Pro GOTG where's the beef.. Tell me this Looks Expensively made and should be upwards of 6 to 7 k ? HOMEPINS YAY / Sterns Stock Prices should have Risen considerably being they are Gouging consumers

1b58ff8ef008938c9309a6c66acb0c3839127d3a (resized).jpg1b58ff8ef008938c9309a6c66acb0c3839127d3a (resized).jpgcc223d99086256b0562cb3f5518450937d5f5911 (resized).jpgcc223d99086256b0562cb3f5518450937d5f5911 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#6382 2 years ago

Reached my not buying number $$$ a few Price hikes ago. Have at em

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This is really how it works. A distributor may be told they have an allotment of say…10 Deadpool Premiums and then 3 show up. That’s it till next run. Anyone who paid a deposit gets moved back till the next run or the license runs out and the distrib has the uncomfortable conversation attempting to move the deposit to an alternate game. This is partially the reason why games that are still in production are commanding such high prices. Wait till DP STH JP licenses are retired, there will be a mad rush to buy them on the secondary market and prices at that point will be truly obscene. We’re nowhere near the ceiling on this s#it. Hold on to your butts. AND your games!!! Haha

1 week later
#6799 2 years ago

lol

Quoted from flynnibus:

It's a lottery... sometimes you get a glassy one.. sometimes you get a planky one. Been like this for a long time with Stern PFs... the standout memory I have is fresh Iron Maidens... and it seems like 30-50% of the time you see this.
Two godzillas here.. and one is certainly worse than the other.

where is the Wise guy with his you got ripped. ?

#6806 2 years ago

your avatar is fitting for the expression one gets after opening any NIB game that has defects of the Crap kind and is under the allowed / allowable margin of crap they send out for way expensive games without warranty .
I do not win lotteries so i do not play . You have a better chance of dying buying the ticket than winning with one.

Quoted from j_m_:

ps
I agree with your comment that I would take this over chipping and pooling, however at $10K+, should we really have to settle for any of the above? would you settle for a $10K+ watch that only loses 2 seconds a week or a pella door frame and door that only lets in a little bit of a draft? (trying to stay away from car-guments)

2 months later
#9660 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

JJP GNR fans most likely. Or old school B/W who hate to see their prized classics slip in the ratings. Really, who cares about the pin side 100 anyway.

Lmao, yeah must be a collective effort , funny stuff. To think all opinions will be the same is just stupid.

Does opinions other than your own have any credit?
Peoples who like blue are real but people that don’t like blue but rather like red are not real huh. Seems like the reds are conspiring against blues! Who is right. Big world problem aye?

1 year later
1 month later
#21734 10 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

And so it begins!( not my add) lol
[quoted image]

another profit whore . While you can still order these ,hahahaha!!!!!!luke said it best when seeing the Falcon , what a piece of junk!!!!!!

7 months later
#26529 85 days ago

Buy new node board <>SPIKE!!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=PinFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.