gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 2 years ago

Secured an LE yesterday.

1 week later
#210 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Dang I reached out to my distributor in June to get a spot for Godzilla Premium. I have already paid in full but found out today I won’t even be in the first run and should expect 2022. That’s a huge bummer, I wonder just how early these orders started filling up.

Hit up RBradley . He may have a first run premium available.

4 weeks later
#619 2 years ago

No, as in it doesn’t have it? Or no, as in you don’t know?

#768 2 years ago

I’m not a big mod guy, but I ALWAYS add a shaker and a subwoofer to my games. I have a hard time playing pinball without a subwoofer now. It just adds so much to the experience.

Also, do yourself a favor and just get a roll of speaker cable and a cheap soldering iron. If you don’t know how to solder, check out YouTube. You need to know how to solder if you’re going to own pinball machines. Soldering the speaker wire to the cabinet subwoofer is an entry level solder job. You can’t screw it up.

Don’t go spending money on these mods and kits to do something that costs nothing but a glob of solder. You have to buy the wire anyways. So the only additional cost is the solder. Save your money. When you’re done with the machine and want to sell it, snip the speaker wire close to the cabinet subwoofer. Or you can always unsolder the cable if you want no trace left behind.

#861 2 years ago

Has anyone moved the flippers from the stock "flopping down" position, to being level with the ball return guides?

#863 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Ha! Hadn’t really noticed that, but I’ve certainly noticed that trapping the ball is more difficult than on most other pins.
Just checked and yes, flippers do look lower than normal but they are pointing directly at the little dimples in the playfield so appear as though they’re right where they ought to be.

Yeah that is how the game is designed, but I just hate the position. It plays so awkward.

#965 2 years ago

Does the game always start you in Tokyo? Is there a way to change it?

#998 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Put about a dozen plays on mine today, plays fantastic. Feels like an Elwin pin but is more forgiving in my opinion. I love that the slings don’t fire the balls into the outlanes like some other pins. I have no idea what I’m doing strategy wise but it lives up to the hype. I placed the machine in the middle of my game room so the kids can stand on the sides to see the PF better so I haven’t spent a lot of time leveling it because this isn’t the final resting spot but, has anyone noticed during MB the balls go SDTM without a strong nudge? That would be my only concern so far, can be nudged to save some balls but curious if anyone else experiencing this. Similar to GOTG GROOT MB but they still shot out without a straight line trajectory down the middle. TIA

It’s a leveling issue. The balls should fall to the left flipper.

#1059 2 years ago

Is there a way to start the game in any other city beside Tokyo?

#1098 2 years ago

Suggestion for a future code update.

When shooting the loop for the destruction jackpot, make it 2x or 3x if you combo it into the tail whip shot!

#1102 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I did see something about the tail whip shot being with twice the points if you combo it, as described.
Dunno if the destruction jackpot is affected though.

Yeah, not for the destruction jackpot though. AFAIK

#1108 2 years ago

Another thing that needs to be updated in the next code.

The magna grab holds the ball nice and tight for the destruction jackpot. It does not do that for a regular magna grab though. It wobbles around which makes it not drop to the upper flipper correctly (unless times perfectly). It should be held right just like it does during the destruction jackpot shot.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

How were you able to get the conversion kit? I haven’t seen on Stern’s site yet.

I got one of order from Rob at Mad Pinball.

Last I checked, he had some more preorder slots open.

https://www.madpinball.com/products/stern-insider-connected-upgrade-kit-preorder

#1269 2 years ago

Has anyone figured out if you can start in any other city besides Tokyo?

#1354 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

It does this in a more slow shot but if I nail that shot perfect ar full speed it's down the middle faster than I can ever nudge lol . Reminds me a bit if that star wars shot.

Honestly I think it’s designed this way. That isn’t a shot. It’s an exit only *insert annoyed wife joke here*.

There is no reason to ever shoot there AFAIK.

#1426 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

If you do shoot the exit when godzilla MB super jackpot is qualified, you get 2x super jackpot (vs 1x super jackpot shooting the building).
I do hope that they add more use for that shot in future code updates. To have a makeable shot that is mostly useless in the game is a huge waste of playfield potential.

No shit? I did not know that! Thank you!

#1449 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

Sorry for not being clear, I'm referring to the ball lock on top of the building. I've seen it on video a few times where it will drain SDTM at the start of multiball. I have only played the pro version which doesn't have the collapsing building, so I haven't experienced it yet.
Check out this video at 2:55, it shows what I've seen.

Can you loosen the screws for the mech and shift it a bit to the left flipper?

#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I just finished bringing my Premium Godzilla into the basement and setting it up in the pinball room.
Sooo, which one of you LE Godzilla owners got my black legs????

[quoted image][quoted image]

Just get your side rails, lock bar, and hinges powder coated to match!!!

Winning!!!

#1639 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

#467 in and looking good!!

Dude. That looks sick! I've gotta have that!

#1704 2 years ago

So on my other Sterns, I can go into the menu and stop the start button and lock bar button from flashing. I always switch them to solid on. The constant flashing annoys me.

On my Godzilla LE though, when I do this, the lock bar button still flashes and I see no separate setting in the menu for this.

I'm guessing this is a bug with the software. Maybe Stern can update it.

Could someone try this on their machine and verify theirs does the same?

#1707 2 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

You always disable start on lockbar button press in the menu. That would stop it from flashing as well.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the tip, amigo!

#1711 2 years ago

Looks great!!!

1 week later
#2479 2 years ago

+1 for RBradley at Madpinball. I bought a machine from Rob and have another on order through him. Top notch service and excellent communication. I will continue to purchase through him.

#2529 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Now that I've done it, sustain pedal is 100% the way to go for the center button on Godzilla (and probably BK:SoR, too). You have to be careful to get either a universal with switchable polarity or one that is OFF at rest and ON when pressed, or it won't work.
I used a CASIO SP-3 which is flimsier (plastic casing) than the Yamaha FC5 (metal casing), but the Yamaha is reverse polarity and the CASIO works as-is, which is important as I'm trying to keep the instructions simple. I'm waiting for a 1/4" jack mono extension cord to come in and I'll write up a thread how to do the mod so the pedal can be plugged and unplugged as needed externally. Total cost should be about $25 and it does require you to solder 2 wires.
Honestly Stern should just have a downward facing 1/4" jack on the underside front of the cabinet from here on out on all their Prem/LEs at the very least (BOM addition <$1) and then sell a branded Stern metal casing pedal for like $49.95.
Been playing the game with the pedal and it's night and day when that formerly accursed "charge the heat ray" callout happens. With the pedal? No problemo.
Casio pedal is here:
amazon.com link »

I found the left ramp hard to hit. So I just wired that switch up to a foot pedal too. I also put rubber bands on my outlines.

#2778 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

I mocked this up quickly. It is a modified one way gate from ghostbusters. Works fantastic thus far stops my sdtm and doesnt slow down the ball at all.
[quoted image]

And this is why Stern Insider achievements aren't verified for home games...

#2901 2 years ago

Are the mothra egg shooter rods available yet?

#3034 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I don’t know about you guys but I’d consider the mechagodzilla shield target a bash toy of sorts.

I would consider him a bash toy. You're definitely bashing the ball into him. And he's got a magnet on his belly that holds the ball.

1 week later
#3738 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

A lot a talk about the heat ray charging…I say everyone can do what they think is fun for their games. Some folks think it’s not fun…
I think having to use the action button to charge the heat ray is flippin’ brilliant!!! Don’t change a thing. I love it, LOVE IT! Who agrees?!

I’m with you. People can do whatever they want with their game. It’s all good. But I’m a HUGE fan of the heat ray button and the charging method. It’s so powerful and worth so much, there is a reason you can’t just slap the button.

I was playing tonight and thinking about the guys using this foot pedal. I just shook my head thinking about all the fun and butt hole puckering they are missing while trying to charge it with your chin and keep flipping. Of course I had to shake my head AFTER charging the heat ray with my chin.

2 weeks later
#4815 2 years ago

Wtf?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4824 2 years ago

Mine is working now after going into the start end time menu and then backing out.

#4826 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Total expected - Stern's manual publishing of code on the website and announcements is gonna be a separate workflow from getting it on the CDN and the IC checks toggled to push a new code version.
Don't expect this to be simultaneous - they will try to coordinate those things, but they are separate.

That makes zeroes of sense. Why not have it ready and THEN send the email?

1 month later
#6625 2 years ago

Quick question I'm hoping you guys can help me out with.

I've read guys talking about spamming the right ramp in some sort of a train mode. What is this mode and how do you get to it?

#6873 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

They're 120/set! For that much they shouldn't break in the first place.

You guys spent $120 for some 3D printed towers?

#6875 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

Anyone know where to purchase the "TOHO SCOPE" magnet that applies over the top of the speaker?

Can you just peel off the Stern Insider sticker? I was thinking about removing mine. Not sure if it leaves a bunch of sticky residue or not.

#6881 2 years ago

Much better. Taking mine off tonight. Gracias.

#7212 2 years ago

Can someone tell me of the stern shooter rod has been released yet?

#7217 2 years ago

I'm wondering how you all have your flippers set up.

When I got my game, the tips of the flippers were aligned with the alignment holes in the playfield (where I'm guessing they were designed to be). The flippers felt "droopy" to me though, since they weren't in line with the ball return guides. So the mechanics of what my brain is used to was thrown off.

I set the flippers up a little higher. I used a straight edge and aligned them with the ball return guides. To be honest though, it makes some of the shots a lot harder, especially the ramps. It makes hitting the building easier though. With the flipper bat tips aligned on the holes, you have to flip really early to hit the building, especially with the left flipper.

I was watching IEPinball the other day and noticed his flipper bats looked "droppy". I asked if they were aligned on the holes in chat, and he confirmed they are. I also saw he could hit a ramp, then hold the flipper up and pass the ball over to the other flipper. I can't do that with mine, since they are set up tad higher.

I'm thinking about setting the flipper tips back up to be aligned on the holes. What do you all think? How are yours set up?

Picture of my flippers below.

GZFlippers (resized).jpgGZFlippers (resized).jpg
#7222 2 years ago

Thanks so much for the pics guys. Would you mind taking a zoomed out pic of the flippers and the ball guides. Want to see if they look “droopy” in relation to the ball guides.

I do believe the game is drained like this to hit the outer shots better.

#7232 2 years ago

Thanks a million for the flipper pictures guys. Much appreciated.

I'm going to put mine back to the factory "droopy" spec and see how I like it. I'll just have to retrain my brain!

#7275 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Comet LED fire lights under bridge and drake triggered with shaker. Fire frame interactive with the white G.I.

Looks good man. I've GOT to get those speaker lights. SO damn cool!

#7336 2 years ago

The more I play this game, the more I realize it's one of the greatest games of all time. I firmly believe it deserves the #1 spot, and the code isn't even complete yet.

I've owned a lot of games and played even more. This is by far, the best pinball machine I've ever played.

Bravo to Keith and entire team over at Stern on this gem. From the layout, to the art, the software, the callouts, everything is just outstanding!

#7518 2 years ago

Is anyone ordering the official Stern shooter rod? I think it's cool, but $180 cool?! What in the actual fu%k?! It should like up like JP for that price.

I was thinking about installing the AIQ shooter rod. That could look cool too. Has anyone done that?

#7563 2 years ago

Whew! Joined the billion point club. 858 million on the first ball… and then… kinda shit the bed. Good game though. Damn this game is fun!

This all happened after I adjusted the flippers down to the factory “droopy” position. Plays WAY better. Should have never changed it.

5E7535C6-F873-4112-923C-47C072CB5A96 (resized).jpeg5E7535C6-F873-4112-923C-47C072CB5A96 (resized).jpeg
#7573 2 years ago

I agree with you on just going right back into the match.

#7589 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

Can you explain what you mean by "factory droopy position"? Do you mean the settings it had from the factory? I set my flippers on near full power because often I can barely get the ball TO the upper right ramp (except from a flipper cradle or rolling down the inlane,) let alone through it.....not helping much. Thanks.

So on 95% of pinball machines, the flippers are inline with the ball return guides. So if you took a straight edge and put it across the two, it would be true.

Ok a few games, like Godzilla (also JP and TWD), the alignment holes sit lower. So when you align the flippers with these holes, the flipper is no longer in line with the ball return guide. If you put a straight edge on the ball return guide, the flipper wouldn’t be touching the straight edge. It would be below it, or “droopy” looking.

Some games are just designed this way. I honestly hate it. My brain has been programmed to know where the ball is going to go, based on where it is on the flipper when I flip it. With these “droopy” flippers, my brain has to co pletely relearn everything.

It’s not necessarily right or right. It’s just how Keith designed this game I believe, so you can hit those out shots.

When i had my flippers in-line with the ball return guides, hitting the left spinner, right scoop, or even the ramps was incredibly difficult. With the flippers set up on the alignment holes though, it’s SO much easier.

So I just need to reset my brain and get used to these new flippers. My previous high score was 500 million. 10 plays after changing the flipper alignment back to stock, I cracked a billion.

#7591 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

It’s a bitch to trap a rolling ball with, that I know.

Exactly. It changes a lot of ways that you would normally play. I love Keith’s layouts, but the flipper alignment is one thing I wish he didn’t do. I wish he’d design the playfield to be shot with standard flipper alignment.

#7710 2 years ago

Anyone have a suggestions for powder coating on a premium? I’m doing the Stern side armor on it. Powdering everything.

#7721 2 years ago

I'm thinking about going with Gojira. Green to gold metallic.

https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/PPB-10264/gojira

Gojira (resized).JPGGojira (resized).JPG
#7761 2 years ago
Quoted from El_Patron:

Trying out translucent titans on the slingshots and Maser Cannon. Really let the light through.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks nice!

1 week later
#8144 2 years ago

Just unboxed a new premium. The lock bar button doesn’t light up. Everything is plugged in, and the button itself works. Anyone run into these little LED boards being bad? Solders look good.

#8244 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

Congo

Featured!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling my Congo pinball machine. Game plays great with no errors. Cabinet has a few bumps and bruises but nothing too bad. Playfield is in great shape with no major insert or tabl...”

30 days ago

Richfield , MI

pacman11

8,999 (OBO)

Anyone sick of Godzilla and want to trade for a nice Congo.. PM me..

Are you trading three Congo’s?

#8296 2 years ago

I’ve been using these balls forever and have never had any issues. They are very shiny and don’t hold magnetism.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116-5

#8361 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I wonder if Chuck from Spooky Pinball ended up getting a Godzilla? He (and Bug) are the biggest Godzilla fans around. I remember that a lot of folks (including myself) were disappointed that Stern swiped their dream theme from under them which seemed like a dick move at the time. At least Keith and his team did the theme justice and made one of the best pins of all time. I'm sure a Spooky Godzilla would have been great as well given their passion for the theme, but it would be hard if not impossible to top Stern's effort.

I’m so happy Spooky didn’t get the Godzilla theme. I found out first hand how bad Ultraman was. Fastest game through my house and sold at the biggest loss. I was still smiling ear to ear when it left.

Godzilla is a damn masterpiece. It’s so good, I’ve gone and bought all of Keith’s games back. I had a maiden and JP before. Never owned AIQ. Now I have all of them back again, in premium form. JP is coming next month and the Elwin lineup is complete. The man is a pinball genius! Even if his flippers are floppy.

#8362 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Just wanted to give a big shout and thanks to joelbob for his fantastic interview with Keith. They not only went into detail on every part of this game but even touched upon AIQ which I though was cool. Give it a listen and you’ll learn a ton. And we finally get our answers on the building MB, flipper angles, PF slope, and Keith’s love for Scoops!
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-pinball-network/id1497645647?i=1000552849809

I listened to this as well. Very good interview. I like how he even talked about his flipper positioning and how he basically loses sleep over their alignment. I admire someone who swears the small details. I’m the same way.

#8383 2 years ago

Just put a washer in between the coil stop and plunger for that mech. It will limit the travel so it can’t even hit the plastic. Way cheaper.

#8445 2 years ago
Quoted from El_Patron:Yes the bridge smashed my Premium till it broke. Got mine replaced under warranty, but still waiting for the Stern "bridge modification kit" they are working on before I install it.

Just pop a washer in there. Fixed.

#8469 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Anyone have pics or details on how to do this? Seems like a good fix ...

What you’re trying to do, is limit the travel on the plunger. So take the coil stop off, then grab a little washer that fits just inside the coil sleeve. Set that in there carefully and then put the coil stop back on. Just one washer will do.

1 week later
#8843 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:You compare any pinball game up to GZ and most are going to lose, especially a game from a boutique company. Ultraman doesn't have to match GZ to be a good game and code is improving.

To be fair, Ultraman loses when compared to ANY game. Not just Godzilla.

#8856 2 years ago

#8859 2 years ago

Did scoring get ramped up for this new code? Or did I just have a good game?

40443354-87B1-4BAE-83C8-011501662119 (resized).jpeg40443354-87B1-4BAE-83C8-011501662119 (resized).jpeg
#8861 2 years ago

Ok that’s what I was thinking!

#8925 2 years ago

My shooter rod showed up. Had all sorts of crud on it. Tried to pick it off. No luck. Tried to wipe it off with a rag and the paint came with! If you plan on using this shooter rod, I recommend you remove it from the housing, tape it off, and clear coat it. The paint will wear off with time if you don’t.

129821B7-3540-4DAD-B3CB-C71152D787D0 (resized).jpeg129821B7-3540-4DAD-B3CB-C71152D787D0 (resized).jpegBA14E27C-0772-4036-841B-AB4AC5CE8B7C (resized).jpegBA14E27C-0772-4036-841B-AB4AC5CE8B7C (resized).jpeg
#8937 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Boo that sucks! I'd send that bad boy back.

That’s the plan now. My distro is awesome so I know he will refund me and take care of it.

#9026 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Woofer: amazon.com link »
I was getting these for $35, not sure if they will go back down or not. I am 99% sure this is the same Stern puts in the LE. Much bigger magnet than the stock woofer they use in the premium/pro games.
Back box: amazon.com link »
These vary a lot more in price as they are always a 3rd party seller. Right now 50 bucks. They are the same as the LE 100% for sure and again much bigger magnet than the stock premium/pro speaker they use.
You also need to replace the speaker brackets cause these are 5.25” speakers, make sure you order 2: https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-speaker-plate-for-525-drivers.html
I like to put a colored piece of around the speaker like they do on the LE, this isn’t required but I like how it looks. http://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Surrounds.html
If you really want to kick it up a notch, also add an amplifier: https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-diy/

Do you buy the 4 ohm or the 8 ohm woofer?

1 week later
#9390 2 years ago

The best solution to stop a bridge plastic from breaking, is to install one little washer inside the coil sleeve of that mech. It will limit the movement just enough so it won’t hit the plastic anymore. Takes about 5 minutes to do.

#9404 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

do you happen to have a photo of that ?

I can try and do a quick video this weekend if anyone wants to see what im talking about.

Let me know.

#9444 2 years ago

Premium/LE bridge fix video. Do this before you break your plastic.

#9476 2 years ago

I’ve got my armor being sent out for powder now. Still can’t decide on a color for my premium. Anyone have any thoughts or pictures they’d like to share?

1 week later
#9987 1 year ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

If you had 2 Pinstadium sets and these 4 machines - which 2 you you install them in? (Ehoh prem, Gdzla LE, Mando LE, SW Prem)

I'd probably just make sure I had enough space in my trash can, and then just toss them in there.

#10022 1 year ago

I used to restart games after a bad ball one. I gave that up a while ago and am happy I did. It makes you a better player.

1 month later
#10935 1 year ago

Got my premium all powder coated. Had a hell of a time deciding on a color. There are so many that would work on this game since the machine is so colorful. Finally decided on green. Picked prismatic illusion money. I’m happy with the results. As always, pictures don’t do it justice.

Shout to to HemiOrange09 for the powder work. His work is outstanding!

32B4FBAB-EE61-4772-841D-68D587C55C6B (resized).jpeg32B4FBAB-EE61-4772-841D-68D587C55C6B (resized).jpeg6AD4CC4D-BA4F-48FD-AD00-C0ED16EBA56E (resized).jpeg6AD4CC4D-BA4F-48FD-AD00-C0ED16EBA56E (resized).jpeg7C01C7FA-3A02-4FB5-9136-972681C570C0 (resized).jpeg7C01C7FA-3A02-4FB5-9136-972681C570C0 (resized).jpegE01A5A64-6A95-4433-A65B-50378A65361E (resized).jpegE01A5A64-6A95-4433-A65B-50378A65361E (resized).jpegE07A17F4-1F69-435E-A131-9B5DD2212368 (resized).jpegE07A17F4-1F69-435E-A131-9B5DD2212368 (resized).jpeg
#10938 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I’m went with Double Green Vein, I don’t have them yet. Anxious to see the results.

Post some pics when you get it installed. I was thinking about a vein powder too. Should looks good!

#10939 1 year ago

Did the shaker get nerfed in a recent update? My LE used to rattle the glass. My premium with the pinball life shaker is so subtle, I forget it’s there sometimes. But it’s been a few code updates since I had my LE. I have pinball life shakers installed in a few other machines and have no issues.

The shaker is set to max in the settings.

#10979 1 year ago

How do you get to the Planet X wizard mode? Do you just need to play a monster in each city? Or do you have to defeat a level 1 monster in each city?

2 months later
#12927 1 year ago
Quoted from DCrosby:

Hey, so one of my friends contacted me about the Godzilla Topper Images, and seems like the person making these
is doing a limited run, and wanted some feedback since I'm working on my own Private IJPA one, and I said I'd love to get one.
He gave me some more pictures which I'm sharing, if you would like some more Info PM/DM me on Pinside, and I'll share the discord link where you can get some more info as it progresses.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

It’s super redundant and a close copy of Zombie Yeti’s artwork. Not a fan of this at all. Tell your buddy to go back to the drawing board.

#12953 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I just got a Godzilla Premium a month ago. First stern. I like it a lot. How does the JP Premium compare? Worth getting if it comes up?

Absolutely. I’ve owned a lot of games. JP is near the top for me. Sold it once and had to have it back.

My $.02

4 months later
#17538 1 year ago

Sorry for the dumb question here. I’ve owned this game for a while and still haven’t figured out to play tier 2 monster battles. How the hell do you relight it after playing a tier? Do you have to be in the same city?

#17543 1 year ago

Ok. So you can’t do a tier 2 battle in Tokyo. Gotta play a tier 1 first then change cities. Then play tier 1 and then you can play a tier 2 in that second city?

1 month later
#18717 1 year ago

Speaking of toppers. Any word on when the stern topper is coming out. Getting sick of waiting.

What are the aftermarket options?

3 months later
#21721 10 months ago

Mark me in the idiot column. I ordered one. Screw it. Pinball is fun and I can’t take my money with me to the grave!

#21741 10 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Well, speaking MY truth certainly doesn't pay off on pinside these days, looking at the peeps that replied to me..and I'm replying to YOU because life IS short..I was just diagnosed with an inoperative brain tumor yesterday We'll see how that pans out..but I did buy the topper before the news, lol..(I knew I had the tumor, but didn't know it was inoperatable at that time). Game Changer... Live it up, Boyz and Girlz!

Sorry to hear that bud. It seems like you are in good spirits though. Try to stay positive. Always remember, nobody gets off this rock alive!

#21747 10 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

You actually could If you ask for a pinball machine tombstone in your will!
[quoted image]

That guy is my new hero. Batman has nothing on Michael Luther. I don’t care how much crime he can fight. He will never be as cool as Mike.

2 weeks later
#22367 10 months ago

My topper is also dead in attract mode. This can’t be normal. It’s cool though, I didn’t like that $1,000 anyways…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=NightTrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.