Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1060 2 years ago

In the club ...Did Zilla ever take down a 737 ?

20211029_150913 (resized).jpg20211029_150913 (resized).jpg
#1084 2 years ago

PSA

So when fired up my new Zilla the building(which ships in the down position) started to make a terrible grinding sound just before it fully rose up. Long story short, I go to lift eh playfield to check it out and playfield wont slide out due to a tight wire. Turns out a node board cat 5 was stuck in the building, I couldn't get the building to go down but I was somehow able to free it and all was good.

So moral of the story, maybe lift your playfield and make sure no wires got are loose near it from shipping before you play.

#1308 2 years ago

Anyone who says the premium is not a huge upgrade is kidding themselves, this thing is LOADED with fun stuff. Locking balls and cool mechs is what pinball is all about IMO!

#1316 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

This is what I will miss the most on the Premium is the physical ball lock. the other mechs I don't care for.
Whats super appealing to me on this game more than the theme is the flow. The shot layouts and the wire ramps going through the building are way more appealing then the mechs are, which atm seem to be tied to mb. Honestly, if I just didn't buy a Mando and a Ultraman CE I would probably splurge on the Premium. Saving the 2.2k is nice though.

I will admit probably the coolest thing is actually the newton ball/magnet which is on both. Very creative.

#1333 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I don’t think anybody is arguing that it isn’t a big upgrade. I am debating on if it is a $2k+ upgrade.

No ... But none of these machines , or mods etc are worth what we are paying for them . We do it anyway and in this case it's the way to go IMO 3 pretty major gameplay features. I have a turtles LE but a good argument could be made the pro there is fine ... Not in this case IMO.

#1335 2 years ago

Has anyone solved the ball going SDTM on a loop shot that enters right of the magnet end exits the building ? Seemed this exit is aimed directly at the middle drain ? On a prem/Le if it matters.

#1349 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

On the premiums ans LEs I played it went to the end of the left flipper. They may not have been centered though.

It does this in a more slow shot but if I nail that shot perfect ar full speed it's down the middle faster than I can ever nudge lol . Reminds me a bit if that star wars shot.

#1385 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

If you do shoot the exit when godzilla MB super jackpot is qualified, you get 2x super jackpot (vs 1x super jackpot shooting the building).
I do hope that they add more use for that shot in future code updates. To have a makeable shot that is mostly useless in the game is a huge waste of playfield potential.

Night Train is right I guess there are no inserta there.. though it does count as a hit to the building . That's pretty odd to have a makeable shot like that with no inserts ! It is hard to hit .

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

You might be too steep…
What’s it set at?

Actually I went steeper to 7 and it seems better ? I was low .

#1389 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Silly question but did you install the pinballs?

That is a silly question ! Haha JK

Just pull the glass off and put them on playfield let them fall in the drain. Easy

#1391 2 years ago
Quoted from AmericanZen:

It’s playing fine with the coin box door open. Sorry to spam so many questions.

Sounds like that switch is reversed ?

#1411 2 years ago

Anyone got.a list of Titans for this thing ? Wish Stern would just use them

#1416 2 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I just went to the Titan website and they have a kit already set up.

But for pro not premium/Le ?

#1450 2 years ago

Awesome thanks! I was going to try and do this tonight but you beat me to it

#1589 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Just a little bit of a nick, could have been much worse. FedEx guys said they could ship it back to Stern. I will live with it the way it is.

Contact stern , I assume its a decal that got nicked? They can send you a new one with proof of the damage even if you dont replace it good to have on hand.

#1640 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Would be nice if Stern could wrap the cabs in shipping plastic before boxing them. Even add $50 or whatever to the machine price, I'd pay that cost without hesitation.

For sure I have had two games come with a minor ding, but when its an LE you want it pristine ! Maybe that blue stuff they use on the rails all over.

#1677 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Tracked it down inside cab you get a bingo! Thanks! Now i can't stop playing it!

This happened to me once wire loose in the connector

#1702 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Updated code, checked all screws, stared at mech and mentally projected it being fixed.
Played for 1 hours with zero issues. So no idea if that was a code thing but I’m glad it’s over for now.
Game has incredible shot feel and placement. Theme really works for pinball and I’ve never really watched the toho Godzilla and I’m instantly loving the silly mess of it all.
#240 has landed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Something may have been caught between the playfield and the building . Mine pinched a Ethernet cord when it arrived!

#1940 2 years ago

What's this little wire management thing behind mech Godzilla for ? Maybe just for stuck balls?

20211107_184850 (resized).jpg20211107_184850 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2996 2 years ago

After the update my building doesn't go down far enough to release the balls ?

#3008 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

After the update my building doesn't go down far enough to release the balls ?

Never mind cable was causing it to bind

3 weeks later
#4626 2 years ago

Curious if anyone with damaged le cabinet decals vor replacement yet ?

#4734 2 years ago

Little mod I have been working on , appreciate any input .
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-pinsight-hdd

20211214_194844 (resized).jpg20211214_194844 (resized).jpg20211214_194913 (resized).jpg20211214_194913 (resized).jpg
#4821 2 years ago

Yep !

16397024678078707511137841112364 (resized).jpg16397024678078707511137841112364 (resized).jpg
#4870 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Jet Jaguar loops enhanced!
[quoted image]

Flipstream
Nice where did you buy him? I was gonna 3D Print one LOL. Its that or the Tesla towers.

#5051 2 years ago

I like those callouts, but yeah I cannot argue would be cool if they had them from different cities that would be cool too!

#5120 2 years ago
Quoted from VanSkalen:

For me it’s 3-5 glasses of rum… any more and my skills deteriorate too fast to trigger a MB in the game….
Actual answer: http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210#heading--saucerattack

Quoted from Drain-O:

If you get sauced enough, every ball is a multiball! I've got four-flippers, two for each one of you!

haha ok you guys got me there!

2 months later
#8482 2 years ago

Replaced my homemade xillian ship with the art of pinball one , not sure what's better

20220309_112554 (resized).jpg20220309_112554 (resized).jpg20220310_200245 (resized).jpg20220310_200245 (resized).jpg
#8524 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Or just get the one from Sleal16. Looks awesome. Very affordable and cheap postage to Oz as well. Comes in a cardboard box though rather than a velvet bag though [quoted image]

Yeah I got ripped lol

#8525 2 years ago

Now I am deciding between the 3 Mecha Godzilla spinner mods , hurry ups, liors and chicos

#8573 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I need this mini LCD mod. Where did you get it?

I make them search PinSight HDD .. works well on my Zilla .

6 months later
#15372 1 year ago

My zilla shield targets stopped moving . Thinking bad motor ? Doesn’t sound good .

https://share.icloud.com/photos/09c3BtFD5bCZH53idsEZGi6cA

#15377 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Spinning or binding - not sure which, but it looks easy to pop off for a quick look.

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Put it in a test mode and check power to the motor?

Definitely doesn’t spin , I’ll pop it off but not as easy as it looks it’s eclipped to a plastic arm doubt I could get that off without removing the entire mech .

I’ll check voltage it definitely gets power .

#15379 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Definitely doesn’t spin , I’ll pop it off but not as easy as it looks it’s eclipped to a plastic arm doubt I could get that off without removing the entire mech .
I’ll check voltage it definitely gets power .

Fixed … motor had a piece of tiny metal jammed in you had to totally disassemble. Might still need. A replacement as I am guess it lost a tooth .

#15382 1 year ago
Quoted from Galdaien:

Are inserts having "cracks" normal for NIB? Several inserts have them, most noticeably the large MechaGodzilla insert. I might be nitpicking or maybe this is normal, just wanted some opinions.
Also on top of one of the buildings is a pretty obvious scuff but it can't be seen until you get the playfield out a bit. Is it worth bringing up with Stern?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I believe what you are seeing in the inserts is normal, just part of the sanding process they dont always seem to look perfect.

As for the scuff, that is not normal but maybe the its hitting the cabinet when its not pulled out?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 210.00
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=Mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.