gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MachineGunGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#171 2 years ago

I ordered a premium sight unseen based on rumors that it was going to be a special machine back in early August. Once I saw the reveal I confirmed I would get one in the first Premium production run in October/November. It will probably arrive before my Batman 66 which wa suppose to arrive in August but is now pushed to 4th Quarter until it’s pushed into 2022.

1 month later
#1986 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Sooooo, what is the version to get?
Pro or premium?
Already played the pro and was fun, but wondering if the premium is more fun or more stop and go?
Cant decide and dont have a premium near me.

Played them both, have a premium coming next week. The Pro is a fun game, the Premium is an amazing game. The building, bridge and Mecagodzilla are worth the extra money in my opinion. There is nothing else like that building in pinball currently, it takes the game to a whole different level. You will enjoy the Pro, but you will likely love the Premium.

2 weeks later
#3517 2 years ago

Well Godzilla Premium arrived yesterday just in time for Thanksgiving. Fantastic game, I'm having a hard time deciding which is my favorite game, Godzilla or Jurassic Park. Both fantastic games and super fun to play. Special Thanks to Kurt and Mark at Hemispheres Amusements for getting in and turned around so I could have it in time for Thanksgiving Day!

IMG_3936 (resized).jpgIMG_3936 (resized).jpgIMG_3937 (resized).jpgIMG_3937 (resized).jpgGodzillaPinball (resized).jpgGodzillaPinball (resized).jpg
#3706 2 years ago

After getting the game last Wednesday I have to say it has vaulted itself to my new favorite game. Still love the JP and Munsters. May move on from my Mandalorian. My only very minor complaint is that the left scoop shot seems very tight and hard to hit and that there are more than a few fast cheap straight down the middle drains. I'm wondering if some adjustment in flipper power would help with the scoop shot?

2 months later
#7981 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'm waffling hardcore between a pro and a premium. Money isn't a big concern, though I admit it'd be nice to keep the 2500 bucks or whatever and put that toward my savings for a house down payment or increase the emergency fund.

I've played them both a fair amount and own a premium. Overall Godzilla is just such a great game that both versions are a lot of fun. Still the Bridge, the building and the MechaGodzilla make enough of a difference in my opinion that the Premium is probably worth the extra money, if you can afford it. If you play both a lot, you'd probably be happier with the Premium in the long run. If you've mainly played the Pro, you will undoubtedly be happy with it as well. Good luck with your decision!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MachineGunGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=MachineGunGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.