Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1043 2 years ago

From someone who already has their game or played it already, what is the lockbar action button used for? Charging your heat ray? Selecting allies, cities and battles? Thank you

2 months later
#5953 2 years ago

Has stern revealed the inner art blades or shooter yet?

3 months later
#10227 1 year ago

Anyone got the stern side art blades installed?

#10231 1 year ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

love 'em. I used the wet method, worked really well. zero issues
[quoted image]

Those look pretty sweet! Think I prefer those to the ones on the LE, sets the same but that blue background just looks way better against all the red and yellow.

#10232 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes, I love them as well. I've done several sets now, and using the wet method literally only takes a few minutes per side even with the playfield installed.

I did my first set on a Deadpool premium then another set on a TMNT didn’t even know you could do them wet, just lined them up at the back with the bolt hole and stuck them on in one piece worked like a charm, might do it wet next time though for ease.

#10239 1 year ago

Haha am I the only idiot that lifts the playfield out.

#10247 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I'm about to do my first sideart install on IMDN and DP this coming month and I'm too paranoid to work with the PF still in. Removing and putting it back looks easy enough.

Super easy, 3 plugs to disconnect, put the playfield up in the service position and lift it up and out.

Handy to have a second pair of hands to guide the playfield rails into the cabinet when you lift it back in.

#10291 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Anyone getting the IC login bleep twice since updating?

Wish they would change this altogether and make the log in game specific, would add a nice finishing touch to the IC unit in each game.

3 weeks later
#11131 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Made/installed a jet plane mod on a buddy’s Premium this weekend.
[quoted image]

tdiddy towers are the towers of choice and Strummy oxygen destroyer with the chrome is stunning, will look killer with HOOKED chromed UFO.

2 months later
#14000 1 year ago

Premium should be here in time for Xmas, bloody backlogs!

2 months later
#16238 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Glad you offer this for sale thanks
However, anyone in Australia have this shooter lane fix? I can't pay $57 USD for shipping, with the exchange rate thats $100 shipping for a $20 part

Give Colywobbles a pm he makes these out of thin acrylic, super smooth and pretty much invisible in clear, believe this fix originated over this side of the pond and it’s been tested, bet he could hook you up.

I just posted a few apron plastics for Deadpool to NZ/Aus and it was about 11-16 GBP 1st class last week.

#16271 1 year ago

Mando had these fitted from the factory, strange they decided not to follow it on.

2 weeks later
#16691 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Just about done modding my Godzilla. What a great game. Nothing like kicking some Kaiju ass.
[quoted image]

Hey buddy, which Godzilla replacement/mod is that in your game? Looks great!!

#16731 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

It’s from Sleal16. I got the Godzilla and flying saucer combo.

Awesome thanks for the reply.

1 month later
#18307 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

So the Walking Dead Steve did may be a little darker than I remember, but really digging the one I found in gallery images(one in middle) from other pinsider(need to find out what prismatic color it is?). The bright green pops-but I think the emerald green just looks classy
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you ever find out what colour that middle image was?

#18417 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

My tech checked my shooter rod extensively a few days like EVERYTHING. before then i got the lane fix from you (lermods) and dont get me wrong im OCD maybe im exaggerating its about 75-80% better than it definitely was; but its not perfect and im still getting crappy shoots from time to time which completely kill any chance for a skill shot; ive even had the ball rattle jump up and hit the glass upon launch lol

Colywobbles also provides the fix for people here in the U.K., reach out to him, his is likely cheaper than the one at Freddy’s.

3 months later
#20850 11 months ago

Before I put anymore time into it, would there be much interest in a moving/collapsing bridge for the pro? That would shake and fall apart similar to the prem/le but in the pros case around the wireform.

2 weeks later
#21163 11 months ago
Quoted from Willey:

Would be nice to know how many of you have a Godzilla and have not installed playfield protector on it?

I’ve played a GZ with a protector and it played like shit compared to the pro and premium I have access at mine and at a buddies.

Don’t stress about the protector and just enjoy all the fun that comes with GZ.

1 week later
#21340 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Isn't Tuesday tomorrow?

That is correct, Tuesday often follows Monday

#21587 10 months ago

Hopefully electronic playground drop some of their original toppers

#21678 10 months ago

Not only is that the same figure pretty much everyone has replaced in their games but it looks like it’s on the same exact plastic mount and it’s just been dropped onto the topper, that has to be cost cutting at a world class level.

894C27F7-2277-467D-8C16-F34F6F63A5FE (resized).png894C27F7-2277-467D-8C16-F34F6F63A5FE (resized).png
#21952 10 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

The topper is everything that will be taken out by people buying the complete Stumblor/Jazzbouche set with plastic tanks as a bonus .Damn cheapskates couldn’t even add the Subway/noodle bar signs though .That’s what made me cancel mine .It’s all about the signs man .

There will hopefully be a new topper in the works, I can’t say by who as I’ve been asked not to mention names but from the initial description it sounds great!

#21953 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What a load of horse shit. Why would any distro cancel when they know the topper is sold out and could sell them easily?

Calm down buddy you got your topper and your happy no need to jump on others, whether that info is true or not it effects no one so breathe…. 1 2 3, breathe.

#21955 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I am perfectly calm. I am happy to start sharing my opinion on all your mods from now on too. This is after all a place where people shate their opinion?

By all means if you feel the need so say anything good or bad fill your boots pal, your responses regarding the topper here would suggest your not calm or at least taking the topper stuff a little to heart, just saying.

It’s all subjective you like the Godzilla topper others don’t, hasn’t stopped Stern selling out, the bitching never does stop Stern selling out which is why complaining about the complainers is a waste of energy, there’s a reason Stern never respond to the negative stuff because it has zero effect on them and the louder the complaints/the more chat it’s free advertisement for them.

#21967 10 months ago

Any video out there yet what the Stern topper does? The official video did not really show all that much, I have got the trailer on my tv right now as I type this and they dont show the heat ray breath lighting up, would be grateful for some footage from an owner when they get theirs in hand, thank you in advance.

1 week later
#22265 10 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I think stern will eventually release challenge mode for everyone if not I agree that’s f up.

They did with AIQ, gem mania was topper exclusive and it’s now available to all as of the last update I believe. Didn’t the topper goat mode for JP also get an open to all release with the last update!

2 months later
#24106 7 months ago

Close to finally revealing the first interactive bridge for Godzilla Tōkyō Kō Renrakukyō aka Rainbow Bridge

79B03372-EB23-4C49-8911-6B0F663EC1E4.jpeg79B03372-EB23-4C49-8911-6B0F663EC1E4.jpeg993B0F4D-3304-4FCB-BB92-4DDA18DC2080.jpeg993B0F4D-3304-4FCB-BB92-4DDA18DC2080.jpegC70F761E-C657-4A26-8D90-186C0DC1387F.jpegC70F761E-C657-4A26-8D90-186C0DC1387F.jpeg

And a new central building for the Premium/LE
955EF9C3-E66E-48BD-9EDB-B2B275151289.gif955EF9C3-E66E-48BD-9EDB-B2B275151289.gif

1 month later
#24550 6 months ago

Thought I would finally answer all the questions and PMs I've received regarding the Kaiju Battle Bridge and The Drake (Toho) building I have been working on for Godzilla Prem/LE for a while now, plus its a week before Expo so what better way to roll into Expo weekend than a reveal this weekend (Bridge) and a reveal of The Drake (Toho) building next weekend.

Bridge sculpting is about 90% done, I stripped the bridge back but will be now be adding some of the suspension cables back in the design, cleaner wrap around of the suspended car and finally a train carriage that will be crashing out from the lower right level of the right bridge side.

I wanted to go all out on the design for the bridge and the upcoming Drake (Toho) building (which will have several physical interactions/mechs on the roof and testing going well (which it is) a sculpted front and both side panels with a mix of lighting and physical interactions/mechs.

Both will be powered by Stumblor boards, allowing full interactive lighting with my main aim of complimenting the incredible Tokyo Neon mods from Davey, so the entire game looks like its a mini Tokyo diorama.

The plan for the bridge is to fully light up and interactive with several features of the game and hopefully interactive with one very cool existing mod, the bridge will have a resting light pattern, appear to explode, be hit with atomic breath, burst into flames and burn, creating a truly interactive Kaiju battle scene.

I will drop a tease for The Drake (Toho) building next weekend as I still have a lot to do on the 3d sculpting before revealing, I hope everyone gets a kick out of this crazy sh*t

image-9 (resized).pngimage-9 (resized).png

#24610 6 months ago
Quoted from cheezywhiz:

Six months of home use. < 1000 games. Should I be expecting chips in the playfield already??
[quoted image]

To avoid this on Godzilla ensure the building is perfectly level with the playfield, this likely happened with the building being ever so slightly lower than the playfield.

1 week later
#24710 5 months ago

Finally finished the Bridge design, with Godzilla so close no bridge be pristine and with Atomic King Ghidorah coming to the battlefield, I mean playfield soon, we needed a bridge that has been through a few Kaiju battles.

I also wanted to complete the Kaiju battle damage aesthetic that Davey started with his awesome Noodle Bar mod and bring that level of detail to the bridge, Drake/Toho building to fully completed that world under glass.

Atomic Battle Bridge, suspended car on the left, train carriage that’s crashed out the lower levels of the bridges right side, using the power of Stumblor, the aim is to have the bridge light up at rest, have a triggered explosion pattern and a fire/burn pattern all integrated into actions within the game.

Beginning the test fitting this week.

E67E0621-86F9-455A-892E-722EF51F2B7F (resized).pngE67E0621-86F9-455A-892E-722EF51F2B7F (resized).png

#24719 5 months ago
Quoted from zahner:

Any thoughts about making a version that could work on a pro?

I did think about making a pro version that could shake with a coil (it’s possible) but I don’t think the effort required would pay off in the long run, it would be fairly pricey to include everything needed to make it work and it would likely need a couple of pilot holes in the playfield which not everyone is keen on doing when it comes to a mod.

A single piece design like all the other pro bridges on offer is definitely possible with all the lighting effects included. Or the dual design for the prem/le with a pro mount so the bridge could be mounted to look broken/partially collapsed could be cool and easily doable.

Just working on an ultimate battle damaged version of the DRAKE/TOHO building to go with the bridge and Atomic King Ghidorah to go with the amazing Atomic Godzilla from Jazzbouche

1 month later
#25164 4 months ago

Looking for some opinions and feedback from fellow Godzilla owners.

As most of you are aware Jazzbouche created the amazing Atomic Godzilla, I tried to get him to produce him a friend but he was unfortunately too busy.

So with his blessing, bags of advice and more than one helping hand along the way (Paul you’re awesome) I took on the task.

Yeti used a brilliant blend of yellows and oranges which has been pretty tricky to replicate so I would love to get peoples thoughts on it and see what the general consensus is, which paint job/colours gel best with Yeti’s artwork.

Atomic King Ghidorah A:
(Prototype without lighting or translucent resin parts)

24FF8F63-1787-4618-ACD6-EDE08CF9F06D (resized).jpeg24FF8F63-1787-4618-ACD6-EDE08CF9F06D (resized).jpegD2351C8E-D095-4828-A1C6-B6B365DD6CC6 (resized).jpegD2351C8E-D095-4828-A1C6-B6B365DD6CC6 (resized).jpeg

Atomic King Ghidorah B:
(Prototype without lighting or translucent resin parts)

00AD2328-4546-4F4C-8079-D8BF4B30E79A (resized).jpeg00AD2328-4546-4F4C-8079-D8BF4B30E79A (resized).jpeg
35BDA6BA-F278-407A-94C5-C8DEF4F8B6BE (resized).jpeg35BDA6BA-F278-407A-94C5-C8DEF4F8B6BE (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#25493 4 months ago

The King is coming….

CFDEC071-8487-4010-96DD-2BD6F3A59092 (resized).jpegCFDEC071-8487-4010-96DD-2BD6F3A59092 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.