PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hipponotic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3302 2 years ago

So...just to confirm...there are no wizard modes as of November 22nd...right? Cause i just beat every monster and city...and nothing new happened and i kept getting change city but couldn't change city...

#3312 2 years ago
Quoted from Ben41:

someone know if "Monster Zero Wizard" after finishing all Kaiju Battles is programmed yet? and if yes how to start it ?
and is "Planet X" is programmed yet ?
and destroying a city does it mean in each city
- RAID (Kaiju Battles) -> must be won ? or just played ?
- BRIDGE -> SUPERJACKPOT ?
- TANKS -> SUPERJACKPOT ?
- POWER (Tesla Strike) - > must be won ? or just played ?
and King of the Monsters (FINAL Wizard Mode) is it similar to JP Final Wizard Mode When Dinosaur rule the World ?
just available if you WIN all KAIJU BATTLES AND also destroy all 4 Cities including all SUPERJACKPOTS and also all won Tesla Strikes ?
or will it be similar to AIQ with something like Trophies for each Battle ans SUPERJACKPOTS ... or how it was ment earlier on JP with the Fossils ?

Just asked the same thing…they aren’t there yet. I beat the game as is and basically just get to the end of beat monsters and nothing…

1 week later
#3917 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yes, best to avoid it unless you need to shoot it

This should not be going down the middle, it should hit your left flipper. if it's not, then you need to realighn your table.

Quoted from Chisox:

So how’s everyone’s scores been on this game? I’ve seen a few “holy shit!” scores but very little outside of that. I’m a tremendously average player that keeps banging my head on 500 mil. My games are often long but because I can’t hit the left ramp (grrr..) or the scoop (don’t get me started) I have some shit games and then a bunch of 300-500 mil games that are incredible, but all seem to crap out at the same point.

Scoop is a bitch for sure, but i'd say after about 30 games, I was hitting it 50% of the time which i feel is really good. That left shot...now THAT is maybe 10 or 20% at best...however, if you are doing the missions in the right order and taking advantage of the multiball and getting those demolition jackpots, easy bill each game, i've hit 2 bill a few times, but it gets boring, i can't wait till they add the wizard modes and fix the damn Megalon mode, so many things going on i can never find the shot until it's too late, usually run out of time on that mode like 3 times before finishing it (always save that one for last). Also - try and save gigan for when you have Godzilla multiball set up with a ball on top so you can nail that right ramp easy 8 times in a row.

#3918 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Working on a Pro model Mechagodzilla. Would there be any interest in this for Pro owners? Not sure on pricing yet as it is pretty labor intensive but thought I would throw it out there. Not taking names or making list yet just trying to gauge interest.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

where did you get the ufo mod!? i want it! if you made it...i'll buy it lol

#3940 2 years ago

anyone else randomly unable to choose a monster mode? sometimes i'll be playing and i've hit the ramps on both sides and there is no city select, no tank mode and no option to select a monster mode...it's kind of frustrating...typically happens after battling two monsters and two tier 2 monster modes...can't figure it out.

#4010 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

I've only gotten one in about 85 games so far. Pretty sure it was for the jet fighters. I think you can also get one for destroying 3 saucers as well

I have no idea how to get one...but i had 4 the other day...and i wish i knew where they came from!! lol

#4011 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Had a LE AIQ on a temporary trade for 4 months in my basement for my Twilight Zone... Hated it. Love JP though. Thanks for the suggestion!

Definitely don't do Godzilla or JP if you hated Avengers...Keith's games are all very similar.

#4068 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Check out this gameplay video.
Karl does a great job at explaining the ruleset and strategy approach to the game. So much fun to watch him blow up it up.

dude...i feel this...when i first played it i was like...omg there is too much...and sometimes, it still feels like there is too much because you get multiballs far quicker than you want them when you are just trying to get thru modes...but after about 100 plays...i finally feel it...if you are playing on site...good luck, this is not an easy game to play casually for sure.

2 weeks later
#4885 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks for the tips!! Yeah still learning that mode. I was thinking get a few fights done and build up my timer high then work shots after that. But I’ll try it how you said next time. Also hope for a heat ray for when all the yellow shots are lit too.

I only access this mode when I've got the heat ray, because then i hit 4 shots at least, FIGHT, then hold heat ray, FIGHT, then go for a couple easy shots and then get to FLEE...typically end up with on average around 350 million to 400 million as you usually end up with X12. This mode is hands down the make it or break it mode for high score IMO.

#4980 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Are you guys buying aftermarket Art blades? I haven’t seen the stern ones out yet.

I bought the ones from Tilt graphics, they are nice quality, but i only have them being held up with pinside lights...waiting to see the stern ones before committing...if they are like the pictures, i like the extra amount of blue.

#5052 2 years ago

Is King Cesar going to be added in later updates?

#5055 2 years ago

Anyone else feel like if they mess up "King Ghidorah & Gigan" Tier 2 battle...they just wanna give up? LOL

Tonight I got 1 bill on first ball, got everything stacked and ready for the mode with Rodan set up, Godzilla flame breath shit ready to push and first row finished...Fight...getting ready for the second row with flame then Rodan aaaaand Dink straight down the middle...like.....uuuugggghhhh So much work and so Close! This game is dope AF...seriously can't wait for some wizard modes to show up! THE Point possibilities they have to have!

1 week later
#5619 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

who the hell wants bright backboxes anyway? I set all my backbox light to 10% when playing. Cuts down on glare. You do NOT want a lit up backbox when you are trying to play.

I have PDI glass on every pin. You can every light in the house on and it still looks like there’s no glass…I’d recommend spending the extra 500 if you are already spending thousands.

#5847 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

This is has been very rare for me. The shot has to be very exact in trajectory and speed to skip the bumpers and posts to go sdtm out of Capt America. I see it maybe one in 30+ hulk shots? Annoying when it happens though

Odd...this has never happened to me with over 1000+ plays...maybe i slap save it every time, but i can't think it happening once

2 weeks later
#6529 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Anyone have an inkling of when the next code update is? I'm feeling like I'm ready for those wizard/mini-wizard modes in the center that aren't coded yet. The game as awesome as it is, is starting to feel a little samey to me. I'd like to have some more/deeper goals to aim for.

agreed...right now i'm working on beating all four modes on each city...its the only thing keeping me going until the new code. so far only got two cities...it's a fun little personal challenge (power, bridge, raid, tank)

1 week later
#7123 2 years ago

Hedorah is easily my most favorite addition to the game...new code is amazing and seriously cleans everything up, but that Hedorah...i don't know why man...every time it plays, love it. love hitting the shot. its like "mothra" call out...but in the game with a video clip...A.Mazing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hipponotic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=Hipponotic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.