IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6417 2 years ago

I will admit it is not obvious even to experienced players

I play a GZ prem on location, and I just got into the habit of shaking the game to save the balls. I ASSumed the game was set up incorrectly (If this was in MY house, I would fix it good ).

I never had a problem with the game, but it seems like something that will inevitably cause an issue on location.

Is this supposed to break the game if balls are caught?

#6444 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

is anyone else running into the issue of one to two balls sticking to the magnet during multiball and not releasing for quite a bit?

Depends on what you mean by "quite a bit".

I have seen ~2 times across 12 or so games (especially if you are backhanding the mechgodzilla shot when it is lit for multiball) that it registers, and sticks, but "hangs low". The trough kicks out more balls, auto launcher launches, and most or all end up hanging around MG's belly. They stay there for a while, while you stare at your wasted ball saver and regret life

Is this what you are seeing?

10 months later
#17252 1 year ago

Nice, seems to work on my end!

Will try printing it next weekend on some sticker paper. the cover it with some transparent vinyl I have to make it shiny. TBD!

1 week later
#17449 1 year ago
Quoted from Arcade:

The couple minor code changes I would love to see would be:
1. The Mothra ball save insert should, in my opinion never light up at all, unless the ball save is actually active. And this goes for all games with a ball save insert on the outlanes. Stop making them part of a meaningless light show during game play. Can't tell you how many balls on games I have not tried to save because the damn insert was lit during a frivolous light show.
2. Have the purple Megalon lights appear faster after making a successful shot. So many times (every time), after making a shot, and the ball is coming back to my flippers, I have nowhere to shoot because the next shot takes so crazy long to light up.

Agree with you hard on number one above.

But as just mentioned the delay is part of the charm of megalodon. If you have to make a shot part of the challenge is intelligently trying to park the ball.

Ramp shot or trap attempt. Try not to do something unfortunate and drain

1 week later
#17749 1 year ago

Hopefully a simple question: Loving my Godzilla pro, but one thing I would like to change is to avoid having the playfield go totally dark during so many of the light shows.

I looked through the menus and hoped to see a setting to keep the apron LED's on at all times, but did not see anything like that! Seems like an easy win given all the other settings.

Did I miss it? Am I the only person playing this game in a dark room?

I know I could get some apron mounted LED strips, but that seems kind of silly when there are lights already built into the apron...

#17762 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

I've heard about this many times. But I've never noticed mine go completely dark as people describe. Granted there are lights on in the room we have the game in. What modes does this happen on?

Play in the dark; the game goes dark a lot (at least my pro does)

I also had adjusted the translight "lights" down, I upped then back up... but still.

Quoted from DaveH:

You didn’t miss anything. That’s the way the lights are programmed. It’s one of my very few nitpicks for this game. Before I play it, I adjust the lights in the room so I don’t get annoyed when I do something really good in the game.

Thank you for confirming the not entirely unexpected bad news. I am actually a bit surprised this has not yet been addressed in a software update yet. This is at least a fixable thing (adding lights to the apron that stay on while the game is powered on). But seems silly when it has existing apron lights where this should be tweakable...

#17852 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Completely serious. It’s definitely not easy, but from the rules:
“Release a ball from the Magna-Grab by pressing both flippers at the right time; every loop shot following a Magna-Grab will be worth 5x its normal value.
Alternatively, time the release of the ball so that it enters the left spinner, and one of a series of Imposter Battle awards will be scored in the following order:
15M & Light Ally
20M & +1% Annihilation Bonus
30M & +1x Destruction Jackpot
250M (!)
Imposter Battle can also be scored by quickly shooting the left spinner after the ball releases from the Magna-Grab.”
Regardless.. if you’re waiting for the game to drop it each time then, yes, that’s long enough to drive a person insane.

Thank you for posting this! I have avoided the rules sheet and did not know this is how the imposters worked.

2 months later
#19321 1 year ago

Hi there and happy Friday! Does anybody have any pictures showing what is on the lower 1/3 of the premium and LE playfields? I have looked pretty hard and found some good pictures of pretty much every part of the playfield except that one (even playfields removed from the cabinet!).

This would definitely be appreciated!

Thank you for any help with this.

#19327 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Is this what you're looking for?[quoted image]

Sorry my message was not at all clear in hindsight. I should have been more clear that I was hoping for pictures underneath the playfield towards the bottom of the cabinet when the play field is in the service position.

I have a pro at home but I am not sure what the lower third of the playfield looks like on the premium or LE model.

I know there is a mechanism for the building but not sure what else is around there and how much room there is.

Thank you for trying and again apologies that my message was not the best!

#19394 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Just used these to do the VUK improvement as detailed by RoadQueen on my brand-new Godzilla (Premium). Easy, painless and safe.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Yes, you can use Harbor Freight clamps + a folded rag...but these will stay in my pinball repair toolkit for years. Good work Kevin_LHeureux!

Quoted from zh2oson:

Just used these to do the VUK improvement as detailed by RoadQueen on my brand-new Godzilla (Premium). Easy, painless and safe.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Yes, you can use Harbor Freight clamps + a folded rag...but these will stay in my pinball repair toolkit for years. Good work Kevin_LHeureux!

Those are amazing!

You are teasing me with that behind backboard image.

I am having a hard time finding a picture of the lower one third of the premium playfield on the underside. Basically what is on or near the building on the 1/3 of the playfield that is most towards the back box when the playfield is inside the cabinet.

For every other game I have looked into, I've been able to find good under playfield images. All of the Godzilla premium images I can find do not have the entire underside playfield documented.

5 months later
#23717 7 months ago

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I thought I should share a link to my "Spinning Jet Jaguar" Godzilla mod, further details are in the thread below but here is a picture of the kid and a video of it in action!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spinning-jet-jaguar-mod-for-godzilla-pro-premium-le-s#post-7704811

Video:

Picture of the kit:
cropped kit picture (resized).jpgcropped kit picture (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilmington, NC
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=BC_Gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.