IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg
20240318_181348 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 27,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 544.
#1 2 years ago

#1 game of all time! Huge Stern hit.

#2 2 years ago

Just ordered an LE lucky. Who else is ordering theirs today? Looks sweet. I don't mind the up-charge since they look like the spent it on tech. The building collapsing is cool.

#3 2 years ago

Secured my LE yesterday at msrp!! So stoked

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Secured my LE yesterday at msrp!! So stoked

Congrats.

#5 2 years ago

In before the lock!

#6 2 years ago

Could you imagine the money that rolls in today alone. I own a successful business but this is next level. Distributors saying is crazier then Mando launch. Congrats to Elwin and Stern for what looks like another win!

#7 2 years ago

I’m going to watch the stream and hopefully decide but it looks like a great pin.

#8 2 years ago

Ordered a Premium as soon as it went up on my distributor's site!
Super pumped to get my second pin, and for it to be based on one of my all time favourite franchises!

#9 2 years ago

Secured an LE yesterday.

#10 2 years ago

Who needs a new truck anyway? Reserved a LE today! Godzilla franchise is one of my all time favorites.

#11 2 years ago

Ordered LE .

#12 2 years ago

Ordered a Premium this morning! Congrats to the LE victors!

#13 2 years ago

Ordered my first LE, this just looked so much better than I expected.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

Ordered my first LE, this just looked so much better than I expected.

does your distributor have any left

#15 2 years ago

What street pricing are people seeing for LE? I found two available for $13500 but not fancy on taking that price - at all.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

does your distributor have any left

I'm in Sweden so that wouldn't help you much buddy

#17 2 years ago

I called in a Premium order, for "Whenever", based on the shortage expected everywhere on Sterns....

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

What street pricing are people seeing for LE? I found two available for $13500 but not fancy on taking that price - at all.

Not seeing under $13k...there's one distro in Chicago saying they'll do 12, but they don't know how many slots they'll have. I locked in my Premium for now.

#19 2 years ago

In on an LE. Cant wait to see it next to Ultraman.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

Not seeing under $13k...there's one distro in Chicago saying they'll do 12, but they don't know how many slots they'll have. I locked in my Premium for now.

I finally found a few under $12k, one actually at msrp

#21 2 years ago

I finally found a few under $12k, one actually at msrp

any left? i still haven't found any non-gougers w/ stock

#22 2 years ago

I’m also trying for an LE if anyone has a connection.

#23 2 years ago

Looking to order a LE and a JP premium at same time if anyone knows any distributors with any LE’s left

#24 2 years ago

This is crazy. These are selling out faster than concert tickets in the 80’s. $10.5k is no joke. Don’t get me wrong, I’m willing to pay it…I’ve been fortunate with my two jobs and I thought I was in the minority to be able to have this kind of money AND be willing to part with it for a pinball machine. I see now I’m wrong because there seems to be many more out there than I could have imaged. I wish I could get one. I refuse to get gouged at $13k. I’ll still try to get one but $10k is the upper limit for me.

#25 2 years ago

Got my LE

200.gif200.gif
#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

any left? i still haven't found any non-gougers w/ stock

Yes I know of one left at MSRP but three others are interested and I told the first one and giving him some time. Then I’ll let the rest know in order, so dm me if you want the info.

#27 2 years ago

I bought an LE. $11300 plus $425 shipping

#28 2 years ago

In on a Premium but can't stand the dick chest translite so will be looking to purchase a pro translite in the future.

#29 2 years ago

Yes I know of one left at MSRP but three others are interested and I told the first one and giving him some time. Then I’ll let the rest know in order, so dm me if you want the info.

Thanks. I did grab that last one. Crazy, never thought I’d have a hard time finding one at these prices plus 1000 made.

Tomorrow is my Birthday so I guess that’s my present.

#30 2 years ago

So you felt compelled to start 2 owners threads today and just change the title?

Official Stern Godzilla hype thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group

Stern Godzilla official preorder club
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club

#31 2 years ago

Preordered a Premium but was told to expect it in "early 2022". Its gonna be a long 6 months lol...

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

So you felt compelled to start 2 owners threads today and just change the title?
Official Stern Godzilla hype thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group
Stern Godzilla official preorder club
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club

I started Godzilla hype thread before he did.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks. I did grab that last one. Crazy, never thought I’d have a hard time finding one at these prices plus 1000 made.
Tomorrow is my Birthday so I guess that’s my present.

Well… HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me to you, but you’re paying for your present

#34 2 years ago

Well… HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me to you, but you’re paying for your present

Thanks again.

I have 2 dealers who I buy from. I’m not a power buyer but have bought like 9-10 nib pins over the past decade from these two dealers, like 4-5 each. So I figured should be ok to get an LE. Well struck out on Mando but didn’t really feel like that was my pin so didn’t try other dealers. But I told both to put me on the LE list for Godzilla. But both told me today I didn’t make the cut.

I kind of prefer Spooky where you can order first come first served.

I think **** this is just my thoughts *** that dealers are holding back and selling for higher price. Maybe not to me because I’m a buyer who wants a no markup. Maybe they know me and figure let’s not and I can sell to xyz buyer for an extra $$$.

#35 2 years ago

Ordered my premium and will get it when I get it . No rush - let them work out the mechanical and electrical bugs before they ship me my machine .

#36 2 years ago

Ordered a Premium. Can't wait to unbox this beast. Artwork is amazing. I am in comic book heaven right now.

#37 2 years ago

What makes this an "official" thread?

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks again.
I have 2 dealers who I buy from. I’m not a power buyer but have bought like 9-10 nib pins over the past decade from these two dealers, like 4-5 each. So I figured should be ok to get an LE. Well struck out on Mando but didn’t really feel like that was my pin so didn’t try other dealers. But I told both to put me on the LE list for Godzilla. But both told me today I didn’t make the cut.
I kind of prefer Spooky where you can order first come first served.
I think **** this is just my thoughts *** that dealers are holding back and selling for higher price. Maybe not to me because I’m a buyer who wants a no markup. Maybe they know me and figure let’s not and I can sell to xyz buyer for an extra $$$.

No problem my man, happy to help.

I was shocked, and stoked, to find a distro I’ve never dealt with offering MSRP. Let’s keep this one close to the chest as they may come in handy down the road on future LEs

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

What makes this an "official" thread?

The first person with enough ego to call it official

#40 2 years ago

R my eyes deceiving me or are there 3 spinners on the pro? Now I'm getting excited.

#41 2 years ago

I had to pay a premium but I finally got in on an LE today! I wish I knew I could have watched the Stern webpage at launch and bought one for MSRP without being on a distributor's list.

#42 2 years ago

i cast no vote . i am not in,and the game looks fun as heck , but
How many of the 31 getting LE are just flipping it?
interested in the statistic mostly.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

i cast no vote . i am not in, but
How many of the 31 getting LE are just flipping it?

No flip here!!

#44 2 years ago

No flip here

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I had to pay a premium but I finally got in on an LE today! I wish I knew I could have watched the Stern webpage at launch and bought one for MSRP without being on a distributor's list.

Yeah, learning experience for me today. New to the hobby and dont have any relationships with distributors so attempted the Stern early access approach. Its decently doable, but I should have prepared more and at the very least called my bank(s) to allow the transactions to go through. I had issues finding my wallet at drop, then tried a couple of cards that were all declined due to fraud alerts. For future drops, should be able to hit MSRP if I take the proper procedures to not screw myself over. Did end up landing with a local dealer a bit later at a markup, but since they're new with their partnership with Stern, kinda dont mind paying that much of a hike in price to support a local business.

#46 2 years ago

Can we just get this changed over to the official owner’s thread and settle on one thread to rule them all?

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Can we just get this changed over to the official owner’s thread and settle on one thread to rule them all?

Yes. And the next Stern thread shouldn't be about Godzilla anymore.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

How bout the thread authors battle it out to decide who gets the honor?

#49 2 years ago

Hey Everyone,

If anyone is still looking to buy a Godzilla LE.... I have 1 spot/allication open and for sale. I am selling this LE at MSRP, plus $300.00 for shipping, so $10,800.00 shipped to you. I will need payment all upfront to secure your spot/allication for this Godzilla LE.

Please PM me if you would like this machine and we can work out the details,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
www.mipinballrefinery.com

Godzilla LE (resized).jpgGodzilla LE (resized).jpg
#50 2 years ago

Yeah I had them named different but Pinside changed it and said can't name it owners club until Stern ships them so they changed to preorder club.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilmington, NC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?hl=sleal16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.