IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,370 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 548.
#4601 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOriginalWiz:

Good call, is that what this sticker is meant for? It doesn't really look like it fits the color scheme...

I personally wouldn't use it, but I can see people enjoying it on the backpanel across from the game badge. I think it's just an easy low-cost "extra" Stern throws in since it costs next to nothing when they're cutting the QA sheets to add in a promo one like this. Same thing with the plastics keyfobs.

#4602 2 years ago

Does anyone know where this little guy is supposed to go? Should it cover up the QR code sticker or the warning on the bottom arch?
[quoted image]

Where did you get that? Nothing in my goodie bag like that

#4603 2 years ago

Man…. I never even looked in my goodie bag.

#4604 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Here's a dirty secret...the gameplay experience is almost identical between the Premium and Pro models. I liken it to the difference between Elwin's JP Pro and JP Premium. Although the building moving up and down is fun to watch, it doesn't really affect gameplay that much. The only thing is that depending on what level the building is at, sometimes the right ramp returns to the left flipper, instead of always returning to the opposite (aka right) flipper like it does on the Pro. Also, the Pro model still has a spinner and 3 standup targets in the Mechagodzilla area, they just don't rotate. And Mecha catching the ball on his tummy is fun, but again doesn't affect gameplay.
Even though in general I'm more of a Premium guy (I want all the toys and mechs I can get!), I'm honestly perfectly happy with the Pro. I think the massive push toward everyone wanting a Premium is more that they want the "best" version of this awesome game, versus any actual gameplay improvements that the Premium provides. I think people waiting for a Premium, or wanting to pay way over MSRP for one, should just go ahead and get a Pro while they are still in stock. You'll have just as much fun, and you may find a better use for the extra thousands you'd spend on the Premium.

I do agree that GZ pro is a very fun and very smooth shooting pin and going that route vs paying over MSRP for a Premium/LE is a good move.

I don't agree that the pro provides the same gameplay as the Premium/LE.

It is close, but you are missing out on some pretty cool mechs that add to the immersion and open up changes in strategy.

The building being able to change the return to the flippers adds to different ways you can approach Kaiju battles, and is pretty exciting. Things like Super Trains are something you can do on the Premium/LE that isn't possible on the pro. We might see more of that in future code updates.

I mean, would Medevial Madness be the same with a static castle that didn't do anything? How about Attack from Mars with a saucer that didn't shake and move? They would still be amazingly fun games, but they wouldn't be as revered as they are today without thoses mechs doing what they do.

Make no mistake, I am big fan of GZ pro... I just wouldn't be so quick to discount the Premium/LE as being the same game until you get a decent amount of time on it.

#4605 2 years ago

installed tdiddy 's tesla mod (man, is it cool), and replaced my balls with ball baron's carbons. I gotta replace GZ and find a mothra i like for this thing, still

#4606 2 years ago

Does anyone know where this little guy is supposed to go? Should it cover up the QR code sticker or the warning on the bottom arch?
[quoted image]

Didn't see that in my Premium goodie bag. Is that an LE thing?

#4607 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Didn't see that in my Premium goodie bag. Is that an LE thing?

Not in my le bag

#4608 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

i just took a look at most of my guide rails and more than half of them were flush with the playfield so that there was no clearance and could eventually cause an issue. Luckily, there is no playfield damage and it seems that Stern did not crank down on these as the nuts holding the guides down were not on tight at all. Still, I want clearance between the bottom of the guide and the playfield, at least enough to slide a piece of paper underneath. To do this, all I really had to do was loosen the nuts a half to a full turn and tap on the screw to raise the guide just enough so a piece of paper slid underneath. I don't think there is any need for mylar or washers, but obviously that can't hurt if people want to go that far. Took me about 5 mins and I strongly suggest everyone take the time to look at the ball guides so they don't have any issues down the road. I thought stern had learned long ago that washers needed to be installed or at the very least the guides need to be installed so that they aren't touching the playfield, but that doesn't seem to have happened with the last three release (AIQ, Mando and now GZ).

Sounds like a great idea compared to taking apart the whole game to get to the guides. My only question is won't the guides eventually move back down on the playfield and just be back to the original position after playing for some time? I think I'm going to raise the guides from underneath and slide in a piece of 3M mylar on the playfield for protection. Thoughts?

#4609 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Where did you get that? Nothing in my goodie bag like that

Strange - it was in my goodie bag with the other replacement decals. I got the premium.

#4610 2 years ago

I know there is a lot of talk about playing the pro and premium before making a decision, and I agree, when there is easy access. The place I usually go to play pinball started out with a pro and quickly replaced it with an LE. I have much less time on the pro than the LE, and I wanted to hear some feedback from those who have played both a lot more than I have.

I was also originally wondering about the ranking in the top 100. I think it's clear that the Godzilla Premium/LE's are going to probably stay #1, but I wondered if the pro version could hang with the other top pro machines like Deadpool and JP. Realistically, I can only afford another pro machine, and probably not right away, so I'd like to consider Godzilla pro as my next down the road purchase. I may even consider trading my Deadpool Pro for a Godzilla Pro if someone gets sick of theirs or wants to upgrade to a premium!

#4611 2 years ago

What has been the typical factory-to-home price paid for pro vs. premium on this title?

#4612 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

What has been the typical factory-to-home price paid for pro vs. premium on this title?

I actually sent the moderator a PM about running a survey on the top of this thread about that very thing. Similar to the survey about which version you'd like to own. I think it would be a good data point on this game and perhaps compare with other new Stern titles as they arrive on the market.

#4613 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I've never seen a Stern Pro or Premium with 8 ohm speakers.
I generally change out the speakers to the following and they are a drop in replacement for Pro/Premium and sound much better. I also use an external Sub. Adjust settings to your liking. I generally increase the Bass gain for the cabinet and keep the cabinet speaker set at 8 ohms as it gives more 'boost' at lower volumes.
Pyle PL412BK, 4" 4 Ohm 2-Way Speakers
amazon.com link »
Skar Audio FSX8-4 8" 350 Watt 4 Ohm Pro Audio Midrange Loudspeaker
amazon.com link »

Good info.

What interface are you using for your external sub? Speaker level or an adapter?

I haven't looked at speaker settings yet. Can you set the impedance differently between the backbox speakers and the cabinet speakers?

#4614 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I know there is a lot of talk about playing the pro and premium before making a decision, and I agree, when there is easy access. The place I usually go to play pinball started out with a pro and quickly replaced it with an LE. I have much less time on the pro than the LE, and I wanted to hear some feedback from those who have played both a lot more than I have.
I was also originally wondering about the ranking in the top 100. I think it's clear that the Godzilla Premium/LE's are going to probably stay #1, but I wondered if the pro version could hang with the other top pro machines like Deadpool and JP. Realistically, I can only afford another pro machine, and probably not right away, so I'd like to consider Godzilla pro as my next down the road purchase. I may even consider trading my Deadpool Pro for a Godzilla Pro if someone gets sick of theirs or wants to upgrade to a premium!

I've got a similar number of plays on both from playing them side by side on location and if I were buying I'd go for the Pro most likely. The gameplay is really similar and it would be hard for me to justify close to $9k on a Premium game. That's just a lot of money for a non limited game. Pro is better bang for the buck and provides 95% of the fun. My scores are remarkably similar on both models.

Screenshot_20211213-194129_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211213-194129_Chrome (resized).jpg
#4615 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I've never seen a Stern Pro or Premium with 8 ohm speakers.
I generally change out the speakers to the following and they are a drop in replacement for Pro/Premium and sound much better. I also use an external Sub. Adjust settings to your liking. I generally increase the Bass gain for the cabinet and keep the cabinet speaker set at 8 ohms as it gives more 'boost' at lower volumes.
Pyle PL412BK, 4" 4 Ohm 2-Way Speakers
amazon.com link »
Skar Audio FSX8-4 8" 350 Watt 4 Ohm Pro Audio Midrange Loudspeaker
amazon.com link »

8 ohm.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4616 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I've got a similar number of plays on both from playing them side by side on location and if I were buying I'd go for the Pro most likely. The gameplay is really similar and it would be hard for me to justify close to $9k on a Premium game. That's just a lot of money for a non limited game. Pro is better bang for the buck and provides 95% of the fun. My scores are remarkably similar on both models.[quoted image]

I mean $9k on a “non limited machine” is a good price right now. Go look at the for sale section of pinside and you’ll see premiums selling for 10-11k lol. In fact I see some schmuck who’s paying $11.5k for a premium!

Have your premium powder coated and it’s better than those LEs that aren’t even really Limited editions at a run of 1,000… that just stern fake fomo at its finest.

#4617 2 years ago

Just completed my premium Elwin Row… every single one of those is fantastic its so hard to choose which to play but Godzilla is the current favorite so much to do on such a young code very excited for the future.

2BC2D888-1273-4C7D-AB94-834213FED4B8 (resized).jpeg2BC2D888-1273-4C7D-AB94-834213FED4B8 (resized).jpegC6FFE4B6-343E-45C4-BC19-D236BCF617FB (resized).jpegC6FFE4B6-343E-45C4-BC19-D236BCF617FB (resized).jpeg
#4618 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Just completed my premium Elwin Row… every single one of those is fantastic its so hard to choose which to play but Godzilla is the current favorite so much to do on such a young code very excited for the future.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's a mighty fine assemblage. Well played!

#4619 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice. Like the Color on Godzilla. Did you do that or did you send it out?

#4620 2 years ago

My premium should come this week. But I had a chance to play a Pro tonight and think its a fantastic pro. Premium is worth the extra cash to me, but i really like the pro. I really like the feel of that U turn ish shot for mechagodzilla on the Pro.

Anyways cant wait to take delivery of my premium and get my first non location games in. Hard to appreciate everything in a bar!

#4621 2 years ago

Strange - it was in my goodie bag with the other replacement decals. I got the premium.

Here's what was in the goodie bag in my Pro...

The rectangular vinyl sticker is taller than the QR sticker on the LCD backboard currently.

GOODIE-BAG-sml (resized).jpgGOODIE-BAG-sml (resized).jpg
#4622 2 years ago

I have one too, I have the pro.

#4623 2 years ago

I also did not get this one with my premium. Wth Gary??

#4624 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Well what did you pay for your Pro? I got my Premium for 8700 shipped out the door. Pro does not play better...that is just ridiculous.

Your opinion many would say your comment is ridiculous. Always nice to see people insult those who have a different opinion. Grow up.

#4625 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Your opinion many would say your comment is ridiculous.

I can understand people trying to justify the lower model, but the Premium/LE is the better machine. I remember going Pro on other pins before and regretted it. Glad I went Premium on this title!

#4626 2 years ago

Curious if anyone with damaged le cabinet decals vor replacement yet ?

#4627 2 years ago

So, what’s the feel on the best side rails and/or powder coat for Godzilla? Mando had those incredible rifle side rails, is Stern coming out with any special side rails for Godzilla premium? Any cool after market ones?

#4628 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

8 ohm.
[quoted image]

Interesting. Thanks. Always good to check I guess.

I just noticed the cat! Awesome!

#4629 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Good info.
What interface are you using for your external sub? Speaker level or an adapter?
I haven't looked at speaker settings yet. Can you set the impedance differently between the backbox speakers and the cabinet speakers?

Speaker level to Monoprice 8" or 12" external sub. I like these and are a good value.

Yes, newer Sterns allow setting backbox and cabinet separately.

#4630 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Not having that right side orbit by Mechagodzilla would be a big deal for me.
One of the coolest shots in the game is hitting the right mini-orbit in front of Mechagodzilla and having it go across the playfield to the left side mini-orbit (or from left to right). So satisfying!
I can understand people trying to justify the lower model, but the Premium/LE is the better machine. I remember going Pro on other pins before and regretted it. Glad I went Premium on this title!

Okay, I think maybe you are a bit confused? Both the Pro and the Prem/LE have that right-side Mecha orbit. And yes, that is a fun shot for sure. In fact, I'd argue that area is even more flowy on the Pro since the spinner shot does a really fast loop around, versus bashing mecha first, and then dropping on the Prem/LE pf. Unless, maybe I misunderstood you?

PremComparo (resized).jpgPremComparo (resized).jpg

ProComparo (resized).jpgProComparo (resized).jpg

Also, I'd argue that a lot of you Premium/LE buyers are the ones doing the justifying! Just depends which side you are standing on!

My perspective is that the gameplay is nearly identical between the two versions. And yes, there certainly are reasons to buy the Prem, just as there are reasons to stick with the Pro. I went with the Prem. on JP because I wanted the Raptor Pit and interactive T-Rex. I went with the Pro on GZ because it was in stock at less than MSRP, and it was nearly the same game as the Prem. I think getting a Premium at MSRP is definitely a good choice, but I think paying thousands over MSRP for it is silly, when the Pro is so good. If we were talking a game like LZ, where the Pro is clearly super inferior, then that'd be a different story.

#4631 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Curious if anyone with damaged le cabinet decals vor replacement yet ?

Is that a possibility?

#4632 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Okay, I think maybe you are a bit confused? Both the Pro and the Prem/LE have that right-side Mecha orbit. And yes, that is a fun shot for sure. In fact, I'd argue that area is even more flowy on the Pro since the spinner shot does a really fast loop around, versus bashing mecha first, and then dropping on the Prem/LE pf. Unless, maybe I misunderstood you?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Also, I'd argue that a lot of you Premium/LE buyers are the ones doing the justifying! Just depends which side you are standing on!
My perspective is that the gameplay is nearly identical between the two versions. And yes, there certainly are reasons to buy the Prem, just as there are reasons to stick with the Pro. I went with the Prem. on JP because I wanted the Raptor Pit and interactive T-Rex. I went with the Pro on GZ because it was in stock at less than MSRP, and it was nearly the same game as the Prem. I think getting a Premium at MSRP is definitely a good choice, but I think paying thousands over MSRP for it is silly, when the Pro is so good. If we were talking a game like LZ, where the Pro is clearly super inferior, then that'd be a different story.

I am a huge Godzilla fan, that is how I justified an LE.

#4633 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Not having that right side orbit by Mechagodzilla would be a big deal for me.
One of the coolest shots in the game is hitting the right mini-orbit in front of Mechagodzilla and having it go across the playfield to the left side mini-orbit (or from left to right). So satisfying!

The point is, it doesn’t matter. Get/play what you want.

#4634 2 years ago

Did this with the Toho magnet, after I got the Wizard panel.....

20211214_133746 (resized).jpg20211214_133746 (resized).jpg20211214_133808 (resized).jpg20211214_133808 (resized).jpg
#4635 2 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Did this with the Toho magnet, after I got the Wizard panel

Looks great! How come your coin door is differnt than mine (Premium)? I have two coin slots and a spot for a dollar bill collector. Did you swap yours out or did it come differntly from Stern?

#4636 2 years ago

Looks great! How come your coin door is differnt than mine (Premium)? I have two coin slots and a spot for a dollar bill collector. Did you swap yours out or did it come differntly from Stern?

His coin door is likely different because his was a model exported to Germany, I believe, cheers.

#4637 2 years ago

Euro-market game.

#4638 2 years ago

Yes, European coin door

#4639 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

My perspective is that the gameplay is nearly identical between the two versions. And yes, there certainly are reasons to buy the Prem, just as there are reasons to stick with the Pro. I went with the Prem. on JP because I wanted the Raptor Pit and interactive T-Rex. I went with the Pro on GZ because it was in stock at less than MSRP, and it was nearly the same game as the Prem.

I’m a Pro guy, I almost always feel the Pro is the same or superior to the Premium. I argue JP Pro is the better game and GZ Pro is almost as good but I don’t understand JP Prem > Pro but GZ Pro = Prem.

In stock and a good price is reason enough.

#4640 2 years ago

I seriously thought no other Stern could go toe to toe earning with
Star Wars pro for me currently but my Godzilla has beat it 2 weeks in a row!

#4641 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I’m a Pro guy, I almost always feel the Pro is the same or superior to the Premium. I argue JP Pro is the better game and GZ Pro is almost as good but I don’t understand JP Prem > Pro but GZ Pro = Prem.

JP Pro is the best bang for buck Stern along with Deadpool Pro.
GZ Pro is decent bang for buck too but not the same level.

#4642 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Your opinion many would say your comment is ridiculous. Always nice to see people insult those who have a different opinion. Grow up.

If all prices were the same for each model, I am sure you would choose a Premium. I get that some people don't want to spend the extra cash for the all of the bells and whistles. It really is a judgment call. I made it with Iron Maiden Pro. But I do find it ridiculous when people say Pro has superior gameplay to the Premium. Premium/LE is what the designer builds and then Pros get portions scaled down.

A part of the gameplay experience for me is theme integration. I think it is cool that the bridge physically breaks apart when it is destroyed, or MechaGodzilla summons a shield and the ramp turns to reveal the target bank. And of course Godzilla destroys the building with it actually collapsing into the playfield.

The actual layout of the game is pretty much the same. So enjoy your game and don't take too much offense to one person's option on a pinball discussion forum. What I say about the game shouldn't affect your enjoyment.

#4643 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I seriously thought no other Stern could go toe to toe earning with
Star Wars pro for me currently but my Godzilla has beat it 2 weeks in a row!

What’s more amazing to me is that a 4 year old Stern Pro is still beating or keeping up with new pins. Star Wars is a monster license.

#4644 2 years ago

Thought I’d share strategy, might already be in this thread but, for battling Gigan, have ball lock lit. It lowers the building one level and will divert all right ramp shots back to the left flipper and you can burn that right ramp quickly. Otherwise, you’ll have to alternate ramps or ski pass to other flipper and the left ramp is tight to hit. Additionally, with only 60 seconds, it’s pretty challenging to alternate ramps and with the slow return on the wire forms, makes it even harder to do in 60 seconds. Being able to consistently hit the right ramp and feed back to left flipper makes it the easiest battle imo. Hope this helps.

#4645 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

For JP the deciding factor for me between the Pro and Premium was the art package. The Pro just seemed like generic dinosaur art and had the terrible font on the translite whereas the Premium had the most faithful art package to the license. If the art packages were reversed I would have gone Pro even though I would have really missed the functionality of the raptor pen (and much better Raptor MB with 2x multiplier). On Godzilla, I think the Pro has as strong of a playfield art package as any of the models. Of course the LE has an advantage because of the foil art on the cabinet, but the Pro artwork is probably my favorite.

#4646 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

“In stock and a good price” have nothing to do with gameplay.

If a GZ pro was $10 at the local walmart with free delivery, and a premium was $50k 3 years out, it doesn’t change a lick about gameplay on either.

Convenience and affordability is why we shoot family videos on our phones and not get on a wait list for an imax film crew. The later is superior in quality, but the former is infinitely more accessible for those of us who aren’t Chris Nolan.

Long way of saying, affordability and convenience are just as good of reasons to get a pro vs a premium, but don’t kid yourself by lumping gameplay in too. Maybe on TMNT but not GZ. The building diverter, bridge diverter, mech ramp ‘ standup bank all significantly change the flow of gameplay to make the premium version one of the most (maybe THE most?) dynamic designs in pinball.

The pro version is sick, but the premium is simply sicker. Someone’s desire to have the game sooner or lessen the investment doesn’t change that fact.

#4647 2 years ago

I ordered a premium before I even played either version. Played a pro on location! Loved the pro! Went to Pincinnati a few months later and finally played the premium…loved the premium! When it formed a line of people waiting to play, I played the mess out of the pro! I own the premium now, still love and played both at the show! It’s a win win!!! No wrong choice! Decide what’s important and remember, this isn’t the last game Stern will ever release. If you can’t live without the mechs get the premium, and if you want to save for your dream theme in the future go pro!
I finally played Stranger Things premium, and looooove it! I have the pro and would love to have the premium instead…but, in the end I decided I would put the extra money toward Godzilla premium and future accessories. It’s give and take, but in my opinion Godzilla is an absolute must own and no matter which version you decide, you will be happy. Let’s move on now haha!
Enjoy your pins, friends!

#4648 2 years ago

For sure. Let’s talk gameplay. I still haven’t gotten sick of just hitting lit shots, but trying to come up with some game plans.

I like to start with the spinner mode Ebirah. Then leave Tokyo so I can play another battle, then unlock tier 2 modes.

Usually flame out before getting to 3rd or 4th cities, and I’m always distracted by saucers. Haha. I love shatzing the right inlane to the pop for 2 hits instead of one and the saucer attack MB is super cool.

#4649 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

For sure. Let’s talk gameplay. I still haven’t gotten sick of just hitting lit shots, but trying to come up with some game plans.
I like to start with the spinner mode Ebirah. Then leave Tokyo so I can play another battle, then unlock tier 2 modes.
Usually flame out before getting to 3rd or 4th cities, and I’m always distracted by saucers. Haha. I love shatzing the right inlane to the pop for 2 hits instead of one and the saucer attack MB is super cool.

I have been starting with Ebirah as well, fewest shots to hit but, after discovering that "ball lock lit" feeds my left flipper, the right ramp is the easiest to hit for me.

Once you complete a battle, how do you start the next one? Is it by hitting more ramps? i've play multiple battles but not sure how I got to the next one because by that time, the playfield is opened up and I've hit so many shots, I can't pin point what lights the next battle.

#4650 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Once you complete a battle, how do you start the next one? Is it by hitting more ramps

More ramps yes. However, not sure if fully defeating a monster gives you any bonuses like lighting the next ball right away. And I’m on the pro, so no ball locks. Haha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,370 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/93?hl=jamwin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.