PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 548.
#4551 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Oh damn. Yeah, actually the down speaker is MUCH worse. Hadn't checked, the ear check on the left gave me a positive result and figured I'd found it. Yeah, it's garbage.
Thanks for the heads up.

These cabinet speakers are easily damaged. Especially if someone has accidentally pulled the playfield out too far and it drops down into the cabinet. I’ve done it and so have others on pinside. It’s easy to do. Especially if you’re used to Bally/Williams games which had bottom rails designed correctly. It smashes the woofer and makes it sound flabby. May not be what’s happened to your mom’s machine. If the top of the speaker has a dent, then something has banged it. Pretty cheap to replace. I put some pyramids in mine. Pretty nice cheap upgrade. You can balance the cross overs between cabinet and rear speakers through the stern volume controls.

#4552 2 years ago

Just picked up my Pro today ; thanks Trent ! The best part is that my 16 year old daughter loves it too; wife has ignored it all.

#4553 2 years ago
9C00DFD1-8C1E-43B3-8208-6992A8DB4C8E (resized).jpeg9C00DFD1-8C1E-43B3-8208-6992A8DB4C8E (resized).jpeg
#4554 2 years ago

I think the Pro version is great. The omissions are just things that look cool. Gameplay itself is largely unaffected (unlike eg Aerosmith).

#4555 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Now that Godzilla is settling into the #1 spot in the top 100, how do you all feel about the pro version? The Premium/LE's are clearly the best, but is Godzilla Pro better than all of the other Stern Pro models? Is it better than Deadpool Pro and Jurassic Park Pro? I've only played Godzilla Pro a few times on location. It seems like Jurassic Park Pro might have a little more in it compared with Godzilla Pro, but I need more time with it.

Here's a dirty secret...the gameplay experience is almost identical between the Premium and Pro models. I liken it to the difference between Elwin's JP Pro and JP Premium. Although the building moving up and down is fun to watch, it doesn't really affect gameplay that much. The only thing is that depending on what level the building is at, sometimes the right ramp returns to the left flipper, instead of always returning to the opposite (aka right) flipper like it does on the Pro. Also, the Pro model still has a spinner and 3 standup targets in the Mechagodzilla area, they just don't rotate. And Mecha catching the ball on his tummy is fun, but again doesn't affect gameplay.

Even though in general I'm more of a Premium guy (I want all the toys and mechs I can get!), I'm honestly perfectly happy with the Pro. I think the massive push toward everyone wanting a Premium is more that they want the "best" version of this awesome game, versus any actual gameplay improvements that the Premium provides. I think people waiting for a Premium, or wanting to pay way over MSRP for one, should just go ahead and get a Pro while they are still in stock. You'll have just as much fun, and you may find a better use for the extra thousands you'd spend on the Premium.

#4556 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Now that Godzilla is settling into the #1 spot in the top 100, how do you all feel about the pro version? The Premium/LE's are clearly the best, but is Godzilla Pro better than all of the other Stern Pro models? Is it better than Deadpool Pro and Jurassic Park Pro? I've only played Godzilla Pro a few times on location. It seems like Jurassic Park Pro might have a little more in it compared with Godzilla Pro, but I need more time with it.

I have a pro sitting right next to a premium... we still play the premium when given the choice

#4557 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I put some pyramids in mine.

Interesting. I’d like to replace my speakers but don’t really need anything fancy. These Stern speakers are laughably cheap, especially on a Premium.

For these SPIKE 2 machines, would finding some generic 8-ohm speakers (like pyramids) suffice? Any other specs to look for?

#4558 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I think the Pro is great, as it turns out I'm not sure I could have actually purchased a DP or JP Pro for delivery any time soon with the current backlogs, but I wouldn't have chosen either over GZ anyway. Very happy with my GZ Pro.

The Pro is solid, just against other pins:

- The building is a cool toy, even if it doesn't move and collapse. I like shooting through it, bashes feel both cool or frustrating depending on the situation (frustrating in a good way, bricking a shot you needed to hit all the way though the building and needing to regain control and shoot again), and the ramps passing through and doing damage is fun.

- The three spinners rock and are so far used well in the rules already. This is the best use of spinners in a game in years. (And I'd love continued use/incentive to shoot the spinners for the wizard modes we haven't seen yet). Charging up the Tesla strike spinner is awesome. Ripping all three spinners in the Ebirah mode (I think the number of spins required on the center spinner should be increased though) is really fun, I love that mode. Right spinner hits eventually add-a-ball in the main MB, needs a few good hits to lite, I love that rule.

- The whole middle right side of the Playfield with the tail whip shot/plunger lane is unique.
- Related to the last point, I like the positioning of the MechaGZ stand-up targets on the Pro and the fact you can always shoot the spinner. Very unique tight angles to shoot those targets directly, but also from the upper flipper directly or bouncing off the raised upper flipper from a center spinner loop shot. Not saying this better than the rotating ramp and targets on the Premium, but I like the way they did it in the Pro a lot.

- The magna grab does a lot of unique things you won't find in another game, plus it's fun to smack for its captive ball function, too.

- The crisscrossing ramps and habitrails are awesome, really fun to combo the ramps successively.
- Very uniquely in any other modern game I can recall, at least on mine, you pretty much can't post-pass. You have to hit shots and exercise ball control to transition the ball and make shots from the flipper you need.

- The lower mounted pop bumper is really cool. As it is themed as a UFO, its both a hazard and something you shoot directly. It works already, but I think adding a better UFO model on the pop will be a cool mod and make it even more of a toy itself than it is already too, and less of "just a pop bumper" like in most other games... The rule to lite the ufo with the hard to get switch in the lane behind/below it, then requiring a timed hit to destroy a ufo, leading to an extra ball and MB mode eventually is a pretty fun little mini-mode or goal. Let's face it, a nest of protected pops has been done to death. Of course Elwin has used pops well in his other games, but this is the most interesting pop bumper usage in his games yet imo.

- Repeating Loop-able upper loop that is a wide shot, but still challenging to hit and keep smooth for repeating. The magna-grab setting you up for loop shots in several different ways is just awesome.

- The scoop is well placed and challenging - it's hard to hit but not impossible and rewarding when you nail it.

GZ carries on the tradition of Keith's games having Pro models that can stand on their own. It's a fantastic shooter in my opinion. I think it's right up there with IMDN, which I think Pro or Premium is in the upper echelon of pinball machines. And GZ is unfinished with a ton of new rules/code on the way.

#4559 2 years ago

(Deleted; wrong thread)

#4560 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

After playing a lot of the Pro version in a tournament at AYCE Gogi this weekend I can say that the flow is the same on both however it is a lot more fun on the Premium with Magna Grabbing Mechagodzilla and the Building going up and down.

Suggest strongly you try to play both and decide for yourself if you can. Best person to make the decision will be you .

As to your question between JP Pro and Godzilla Pro from playing both - I prefer Godzilla Pro over the two.

#4561 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Interesting. I’d like to replace my speakers but don’t really need anything fancy. These Stern speakers are laughably cheap, especially on a Premium.
For these SPIKE 2 machines, would finding some generic 8-ohm speakers (like pyramids) suffice? Any other specs to look for?

The backbox speakers can be replaced with the kenwood s1366. They’re the same as in the LE. You need to change your settings to 4 ohm as the smaller speakers that come in the pro and premium are 8 ohm. You will need new mounting plates from speakerlightkits.com to mount the larger 5.25” speakers.

The cabinet speaker can be replaced ideally with a 4 ohm 8” woofer with a high sensitivity (the higher above 90db the better). I could only get hold of the 8 ohm pyramid wh88. The goldwood gw8028 also seems popular. Any of these are better than the standard cabinet speaker.

#4562 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

kenwood s1366. You need to change your settings to 4 ohm as the smaller speakers that come in the pro and premium are 8 ohm.

Oh my, is the the general consensus here? Oversight on my part.

#4563 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

Dorats, right?
[quoted image]

Yes, I blanked on their names. Maybe they come out with a Heisei edition?

#4564 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

i believe that little guy is the only heisei character on the machine, right?

#4565 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

They’re called Dorats. They are from the Heisei era Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah. Three of them turn into King Ghidorah when exposed to an atomic bomb.

#4566 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Here's a dirty secret...the gameplay experience is almost identical between the Premium and Pro models. I liken it to the difference between Elwin's JP Pro and JP Premium. Although the building moving up and down is fun to watch, it doesn't really affect gameplay that much. The only thing is that depending on what level the building is at, sometimes the right ramp returns to the left flipper, instead of always returning to the opposite (aka right) flipper like it does on the Pro. Also, the Pro model still has a spinner and 3 standup targets in the Mechagodzilla area, they just don't rotate. And Mecha catching the ball on his tummy is fun, but again doesn't affect gameplay.
Even though in general I'm more of a Premium guy (I want all the toys and mechs I can get!), I'm honestly perfectly happy with the Pro. I think the massive push toward everyone wanting a Premium is more that they want the "best" version of this awesome game, versus any actual gameplay improvements that the Premium provides. I think people waiting for a Premium, or wanting to pay way over MSRP for one, should just go ahead and get a Pro while they are still in stock. You'll have just as much fun, and you may find a better use for the extra thousands you'd spend on the Premium.

Yea the game is really great no matter which flavor. I really like the upgrades on the Premium. Most people talk about the moving building but for me, the best part is the Mechagodzilla mech and the breakway bridge.

#4567 2 years ago

Comparing the pro to the premium on Godzilla I feel is comparable to the pro/premium comparison on IMDN. 90% of the game shoots the same, the best parts of the PF layout and flow are unchanged. Is that extra 10% worth an extra $3k? I didn't think so, but if money isn't a concern, spring for the premium, the building mech is one of Stern's most impressive in a long time.

The only thing I think should've been included in the pro since the mech is so simple and cheap is the bridge mech. Otherwise I have zero issues with the pro.

#4568 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

Correct, great little Eater egg for hard corp Godzilla fans.

#4569 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

Correct. Great Easter egg for hard corp Godzilla fans.

#4570 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Comparing the pro to the premium on Godzilla I feel is comparable to the pro/premium comparison on IMDN. 90% of the game shoots the same, the best parts of the PF layout and flow are unchanged. Is that extra 10% worth an extra $3k? I didn't think so, but if money isn't a concern, spring for the premium, the building mech is one of Stern's most impressive in a long time.
The only thing I think should've been included in the pro since the mech is so simple and cheap is the bridge mech. Otherwise I have zero issues with the pro.

That’s why I went with the pro. The $3k was not worth the extra money. For me the pro flowed better and I prefer the pro artwork the best. Can’t wait for my distributor to bring it to me in the next couple of weeks. By then my wizardMod artblades will be here.

#4571 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

That’s why I went with the pro. The $3k was not worth the extra money. For me the pro flowed better and I prefer the pro artwork the best. Can’t wait for my distributor to bring it to me in the next couple of weeks. By then my wizardMod artblades will be here.

How much did you pay for your pro out the door?

#4572 2 years ago

Yeah, it shouldn’t be 3k more for a Prem.

#4573 2 years ago

I think a Godzilla Pro is definitely my next machine. Glad to hear that the downgrade from Premium doesn't hurt gameplay. I know with my Deadpool Pro, I miss the drop targets on the sides (standups make the game brutal) and the flow lost from the missing left orbiter diverter.

#4574 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I think a Godzilla Pro is definitely my next machine. Glad to hear that the downgrade from Premium doesn't hurt gameplay. I know with my Deadpool Pro, I miss the drop targets on the sides (standups make the game brutal) and the flow lost from the missing left orbiter diverter.

Deadpool is one of the best pros as far as the feeling of not missing anything from the premium to me, the difference between the two on Zilla is much bigger, I'd try out the two before settling on the pro if youre missing that much from DP.

#4575 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Yeah, it shouldn’t be 3k more for a Prem.

Yeah pretty sure it was around 2K more.

#4576 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

2 years ago, that'd be right, good luck finding a premium at MAP. Look at the market now at the pending sales on premiums..10500...11k etc.

#4577 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

It was more like $2.5k from what I was quoted. There were Pros available under MAP, but I didn't see any deals on Premiums. It may have been a different story if you got in before distros realized the demand. Of course, the even bigger issue was the ~10 month+ additional wait time for a Premium if you didn't get in early.

If I could snap my fingers and land a Premium today for only $2k more, my Pro would be out the door, but I'd rather have a Pro today than a Premium a year from now. I like mechs, but the Pro plays just as good, if not arguably even better.

#4578 2 years ago

Where do You go to change speaker settings?

Thanks!

#4579 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Here's a dirty secret...the gameplay experience is almost identical between the Premium and Pro models. I liken it to the difference between Elwin's JP Pro and JP Premium. Although the building moving up and down is fun to watch, it doesn't really affect gameplay that much.

The Pro is still a great machine and not lacking in fun, although I can't say I fully agree the Prem/LE gameplay changes are trivial. The physical locks are all flash/experience, but the building diverter makes a significant difference with the Gigan battle when the right ramp feeds the left flipper. Plus, there's the Super Train mode that can earn billions of points that isn't in the Pro. However, I suspect this is going to get patched out or addressed somehow in future code updates to put a cap on the points from that mode.

I do agree the collapsing bridge is "meh" for gameplay changes. It only chatters open and closed for the buildup to Bridge Attack MB, and drops the ball to the PF at the start of the mode. Like the T-Rex head in JP getting the ball throw, Stern might do more with the bridge in later code updates. Who knows?

Quoted from DakotaMike:

Also, the Pro model still has a spinner and 3 standup targets in the Mechagodzilla area, they just don't rotate.

Two standups plus the spinner, and the right flipper can't reliably hit the targets on the Pro. The rotating target bank is the biggest overall impact to gameplay since the Mechagodzilla targets do several things in the game.

Are any of the changes must-have? No, the Pro is still great, although Godzilla is a game where I feel the Prem/LE changes have a bigger gameplay impact compared to games like STh or Mando.

#4580 2 years ago

Ahhh the inevitable "justify your pro purchase" part of the thread has arrived. Let's keep it to a
single page this time.

#4581 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

2 years ago, that'd be right, good luck finding a premium at MAP. Look at the market now at the pending sales on premiums..10500...11k etc.

Those are prices for people who cannot wait. If you want to wait, you can find a Premium for 8700.

#4582 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Ahhh the inevitable "justify your pro purchase" part of the thread has arrived. Let's keep it to a
single page this time.

Every stern thread has this discussion but It’s really preference. I have an Le but the pro was fun. I owned a JP prem and prefer the pro I have now. I owned aiq le and really didn’t like the subway. I prefer the pro. I had a dp pro and got an LE. Sold that to get a prem for the art. I love the flow and drop targets.

People really need to play each if possible or just buy one then if you play the other and like it you can always upgrade/downgrade

#4583 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

It was more like $2.5k from what I was quoted. There were Pros available under MAP, but I didn't see any deals on Premiums. It may have been a different story if you got in before distros realized the demand. Of course, the even bigger issue was the ~10 month+ additional wait time for a Premium if you didn't get in early.
If I could snap my fingers and land a Premium today for only $2k more, my Pro would be out the door, but I'd rather have a Pro today than a Premium a year from now. I like mechs, but the Pro plays just as good, if not arguably even better.

Well what did you pay for your Pro? I got my Premium for 8700 shipped out the door. Pro does not play better...that is just ridiculous.

#4584 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Fyi for the guides/rails causing playfield damage, I think there are several places that the guides are going to cut into the clear. In addition to the right side guide by the magnet, the front of the left-side guide of the left ramp lane was causing a little scuffing underneath too. I did Mylar and a washer there - though I cut a notch out of the washer, making it a C shape, so I could slip it around that bolt/under the guide without removing the guide. I cut notches into the mylar pieces for any bolts/posts so it can be slid under the guides without removal too. Only needed to loosen the one front nut pin this guide that way...
I noticed a bit of scuffing below the end of the guide along the back of the left spinner lane too - but a washer under that rail causes air balls on missed left ramp shots that hit the v-shaped cutout section on the end of that rail. I think that is a potential problem any of the rails with those v cutouts, as the washer lifts that guide 1-2mm, which gives some lift to the ball then when hitting the guide just right. I don't think that'll be a problem in the guides near the magnet, as the ball doesn't really directly hit those. Anyway, I went with just Mylar only added under that section in the left spinner lane. Hopefully that'll do.
I'm not sure it would ever cause a problem, but I went ahead and did washers under the two bolts and middle leg of the Mecha spinner lane guide too. Slight bit of clear damage showing under there too. No v-cutout to worry with there...
Who knows if any of these would ever progress to visible damage or chipping - I have no clear pooling around these guides, which I think may be key to the chipping, but better safe than sorry... I'm paranoid as I ended up with a couple chips up near the Mummy captive ball guides on my IMDN...
[quoted image][quoted image]

i just took a look at most of my guide rails and more than half of them were flush with the playfield so that there was no clearance and could eventually cause an issue. Luckily, there is no playfield damage and it seems that Stern did not crank down on these as the nuts holding the guides down were not on tight at all. Still, I want clearance between the bottom of the guide and the playfield, at least enough to slide a piece of paper underneath. To do this, all I really had to do was loosen the nuts a half to a full turn and tap on the screw to raise the guide just enough so a piece of paper slid underneath. I don't think there is any need for mylar or washers, but obviously that can't hurt if people want to go that far. Took me about 5 mins and I strongly suggest everyone take the time to look at the ball guides so they don't have any issues down the road. I thought stern had learned long ago that washers needed to be installed or at the very least the guides need to be installed so that they aren't touching the playfield, but that doesn't seem to have happened with the last three release (AIQ, Mando and now GZ).

For my game, the rails on the left side by the mazer cannon/spinner, along both sides of the magnet and mechagodzilla area needed to be raised.

#4585 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Well what did you pay for your Pro? I got my Premium for 8700 shipped out the door. Pro does not play better...that is just ridiculous.

That's a great price for a Premium, but I'm sure you buy more NIB games than I do. I'll just say it's still more than a $2k price difference. And 'ridiculous' may be a bit of a stretch... the right spinner rip on the Pro has that quick horseshoe return to the left flipper where the shot can be repeated. I wouldn't trade out the magnetic mechagodzilla for it, but it's a flow shot that's missing on the other versions.

#4586 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

The main point of this pin is the flow and you don't lose that with the Pro. Unless you love mechs then save your money and get the Pro. The best mech in the game, and the one that see the most action is still in the Pro version.

#4587 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

The backbox speakers can be replaced with the kenwood s1366. They’re the same as in the LE. You need to change your settings to 4 ohm as the smaller speakers that come in the pro and premium are 8 ohm. You will need new mounting plates from speakerlightkits.com to mount the larger 5.25” speakers.
The cabinet speaker can be replaced ideally with a 4 ohm 8” woofer with a high sensitivity (the higher above 90db the better). I could only get hold of the 8 ohm pyramid wh88. The goldwood gw8028 also seems popular. Any of these are better than the standard cabinet speaker.

I picked up a Goldwood 8024 for a little more than $20. Helped a LOT. That Stern stock cabinet speaker is trash.

#4588 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Where do You go to change speaker settings?
Thanks!

Utilities - > volume

#4589 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

The main point of this pin is the flow and you don't lose that with the Pro. Unless you love mechs then save your money and get the Pro. The best mech in the game, and the one that see the most action is still in the Pro version.

That is pretty much every Stern Pro pin. You take the main Pre/LE toys away that typically stop or slow down the ball and they are replaced with either nothing or horseshoes/turnarounds. So you never lose flow from a Pro. Honestly flow is talked about so much with Pro versions I just start equating that to open space or air.

#4590 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

That is pretty much every Stern Pro pin. You take the main Pre/LE toys away that typically stop or slow down the ball and they are replaced with either nothing or horseshoes/turnarounds. So you never lose flow from a Pro. Honestly flow is talked about so much with Pro versions I just start equating that to open space or air.

And that's where they went wrong with LZ! Less flow on the Pro, since it's missing a ramp, and no main toy or mech.

#4591 2 years ago

While the game has “flow” shots, it’s hard to consider it a flow game, IMO. There’s lots of stop and go with the magnet and scoop.

#4592 2 years ago

I am looking for a premium who wants to sell me one? Located in the Michigan area and willing to drive.. Thanks!

#4593 2 years ago
Quoted from Bam_Man:

Utilities - > volume

Thanks!

#4594 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Iron Maiden Pro and Premium shoot VERY differently. Premium is much more ramp-focused because they moved the mummy shot from the captive ball to the left ramp.

Also, changing the clairvoyant from a target to a ball makes a huge difference in how the two play. It's much easier to accidentally graze the ball on the Prem if you're out of control. The pro you're not registering that target from the side.

Maiden is one of the pro-prem machines with the biggest differences in actual shooting to do the same things, so it's weird that you would say they shoot the same. The feel is substantially different.

#4595 2 years ago

Does anyone know where this little guy is supposed to go? Should it cover up the QR code sticker or the warning on the bottom arch?

IMG_0846 (resized).jpgIMG_0846 (resized).jpg
#4596 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

And that's where they went wrong with LZ! Less flow on the Pro, since it's missing a ramp, and no main toy or mech.

Yeah, that killed LZ. Probably one of my least like modern pro

#4597 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOriginalWiz:

Does anyone know where this little guy is supposed to go? Should it cover up the QR code sticker or the warning on the bottom arch?
[quoted image]

If you're doing on the QR sticker on the backbox, I'd remove the existing one (pretty easy, it's thick vinyl) before putting this on.

speaker-panel-with-connected-sml (resized).jpgspeaker-panel-with-connected-sml (resized).jpgspeaker-panel-without-connected-sml (resized).jpgspeaker-panel-without-connected-sml (resized).jpg
#4598 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you're doing on the QR sticker on the backbox, I'd remove the existing one (pretty easy, it's thick vinyl) before putting this on

Good call, is that what this sticker is meant for? It doesn't really look like it fits the color scheme...

#4599 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I've never seen a Stern Pro or Premium with 8 ohm speakers.

I generally change out the speakers to the following and they are a drop in replacement for Pro/Premium and sound much better. I also use an external Sub. Adjust settings to your liking. I generally increase the Bass gain for the cabinet and keep the cabinet speaker set at 8 ohms as it gives more 'boost' at lower volumes.

Pyle PL412BK, 4" 4 Ohm 2-Way Speakers
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089QQSNDV

Skar Audio FSX8-4 8" 350 Watt 4 Ohm Pro Audio Midrange Loudspeaker
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NMJTEC6

#4600 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Godzilla Pro is a great machine, although I'd definitely miss the building and target Premium features if I downgraded. Also, keep in mind it's still .81 code and more mech utilizations may be on the way. I was on the fence and opted for a JP Pro when the table released, then Stern added way more interactivity to the T-Rex head and I regret not getting a Premium for the added experience.

That being said, the flow (Defined by ball stops) is almost identical between Godzilla Pro and Premium relating to the mechs. Godzilla MB on the Pro, the final start shot exits the return, holds on the magnet, the animation plays, the magnet ball is released and two more are kicked out into play. For the Premium, the final start shot goes through the building, gets launched on the roof, and the same animation plays as the building drops and puts all three balls into play. Same length of time, very different experience.

Mechagodzilla's magnet only seems to hold balls for the start of the MB mode, which actually gives a little time to deal with the launched balls before the held ball is released into the loop. Otherwise, they bounce off the MG figure and drop into the same loop as the Pro. Sometimes, spinner shots will take a weird bounce and land on the rail to the left flipper which is also kinda fun.

TL/DR version: It's not really the flow that changes between Pro and Premium, it's the shooting options the building diverter and rotating targets provide.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.