Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,318 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 547.
#4101 2 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

So, I recieved my machine this week after a long wait. It's the PRO version and I think this is a really nice machine.
What I always do has also been done to godzilla, here's a list:
- Convolux. I added the yellow ones and these came out nice. It's almost a whole playfield tear down but it gives so much extra texture to the overall look and feel. Also: the washers stern uses to protect the plastics are the worst solution ever. Even with no plays they damage the plastics on removal. Convolux also protects the plastics.

Did you have to change screws and/or lower the Convolux width, or did they fit perfectly with the original screws? Thanks!

#4102 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

My Pro is supposed to be delivered Monday. Woot! But I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a Premium Translight? I really like the Prem. Translight, but don't actually feel like I need all the extra features. The Pro is enough for me on this one.
Does anyone sell them, or are there any owners that have a spare for some reason?

Shot you a message about a trade!

#4103 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

My Pro is supposed to be delivered Monday. Woot! But I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a Premium Translight? I really like the Prem. Translight, but don't actually feel like I need all the extra features. The Pro is enough for me on this one.
Does anyone sell them, or are there any owners that have a spare for some reason?

I actually prefer the pro translite and was thinking of reaching out to Bernie to see if he would sell the one that he won!

#4104 2 years ago
Quoted from RonaldRaygun_:

Gotcha. Appreciate the info.
I swapped the node boards. Flipper works now. But when I pulled off node board 8, there was a screw lodged in between the PCB and the playfield. Still gonna get a replacement board though. Can't thank you enough for the help!

So the screw probably shorted the switch line on Node 8. At least you're in business now until the replacement comes.

#4105 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Email terry at pinballlife.com. If it's available, he can special order it for you from Stern. Part number is 830-8427-T7.

#4106 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Tommy Skinner and I talk about Godzilla. We mention this thread a couple of times so figured I’d share the episode here. We have never won a Twipy so don’t expect much.
https://anchor.fm/thisflippinpodcast/episodes/ep-e1b6oii
[quoted image]

Y'all deserve an OG podcasters twippy 100% I looked forward to your podcast years before all these other new Podcasters came about. But without Zach there wouldn't be any pinball award show, he had a great idea for our small community that's now getting so big people are actually willing to pay for a topper & now manufacturers are willing to take what was a standard (SE GAME) And jump cost on it to the LE price just to get the damn thing! $8000 to what $9250 ??? Thats just crazy talk! Our hobby has definitely grown significantly the past three years... but for me a topper will always be no more than a $300 item at max. One that I don't need for my machines to enjoy them. But I do like adding powdercoat to my games to make them unique to my style and taste, I like to mod my games the way I like based on my outlook and the view I have for each game. I didn't like the AIQ LE look with yellow powdercoat so I went my own way see picture, I liked the Prem side art on JP better than the LE sideart so went that route.... and now that I went GZ prem because everyone jumped at the LE and I had more ideas about my design of mods and colors I went prem. But spending over 1k+ for a CHEAP ASS TOPPER nope I'll pass... Stern needs to up their game with less plastics more RGB'S And better quality in materials... we pay enough to buy two premiums for just one premium at least make some quality improvements to go along with the 10k investment. But anyways LOVE YOUR CONTENT TAYLOR KEEP IT UP FOR US OLD LISTENERS, SHIT I LEFT PINSIDE SIX YEARS AGO BECAUSE IT WAS BORING BUT I CAME BACK WHEN GHOSTBUSTERS WAS RUMORED AND I MISS HEARING YOUR PODCASTS REGULARLY! LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON KEITH AS A DESIGNER, HOW MUCH YOU AND TOMMY LIKE HIS GAMES AND HOW EACH OF THEM STACKS UP AGAINST EACH OF STERNS OTHER DESIGNERS GAMES THESE PAST FOUR YEARS! Also do you see him helping the other designers at stern with layout or rules advice or sticking to himself? He's Off me quiet?

#4107 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:Adding custom Mechagodzilla armor artwork to my Premium.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Photos installed!

#4108 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Adding custom Mechagodzilla armor artwork to my Premium.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. Where do you get that LE shaped side armour?

#4109 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Would love to see a wide shot of the playfield with this installed. Looks cool!

I'll get a better wide pic when I take the glass off again....

IMG_9825 (resized).JPGIMG_9825 (resized).JPGIMG_9829 (resized).JPGIMG_9829 (resized).JPG
#4110 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Tried to order but shipping addresses are EU only it appears.

I use a parcel forwarding service called My Germany.com, that's an avenue to try

#4111 2 years ago
Quoted from chromag:

I'll get a better wide pic when I take the glass off again....
[quoted image][quoted image]

how'd you attach it?

#4112 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Not an owner yet, but this game is the first new game that I got giddy playing on the first game. What a blast, so many shots, all fun.
Game is a home run for sure, just wish they could produce them faster haha.

It's great, I don't think it has any more shots than other games, just that the shots are atypical like the tail whip (across the PF shot that curls down) and the shot behind the upper flipper, and the path change at the building for example.

#4113 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

how'd you attach it?

So he's too big and doesn't fit out of the box.
Using a hacksaw (perfect name) I cut roughly 1 1/2" off the bottom, then cut bottom to fit and super glued back on.
Also cut both arms a little at elbows to clear edge and building collapse.
It was all crudely done as a first round trial, but it worked out pretty good.
Now to answer your question,
I wasn't sure about it so it's held now with 3 very small pieces of 3m double sided tape so he will come out with gentle force.
It also covers one post nut (drilled hole on base for it)so I'm gonna use velcro cut to fit pieces.
He's hollow, so someone with real skills could led his eyes or servomotor his head/mouth........
I'll paint him green eventually but at least he's standing tall now!

#4114 2 years ago

Well I was supposed to get mine delivered today. Instead I had to call FedEx and was told it was crushed. The shipping status update changed to emergency.

I can’t imagine how bad this thing looks if they didn’t even try to deliver it and didn’t want to call me.

#4115 2 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

So, I recieved my machine this week after a long wait. It's the PRO version and I think this is a really nice machine.
What I always do has also been done to godzilla, here's a list:
- Convolux. I added the yellow ones and these came out nice. It's almost a whole playfield tear down but it gives so much extra texture to the overall look and feel. Also: the washers stern uses to protect the plastics are the worst solution ever. Even with no plays they damage the plastics on removal. Convolux also protects the plastics.
- Side mirrors
- Illuminated transparent flipperbuttons. I chose green to match the flipper rubbers
- Green silicone flipper rubbers, transparant silicone rubbers. I hate those black standard rubbers as they deteriorate so fast it even leaves black traces on the flippers after a few games.
- Starpost illumination on the slingshots
- A sheet of PDI glass
- Illuminated speakers rings. I am debating with myself if this needs to be red or green. My jurassic park has green as well so I chose red for godzilla. They are changeble so it's subjection to change.
Under the hood mods:
- Shaker motor
- JBL Stage 810 woofer for that extra oomph
- Quiet fan in the power supply
First impressions of this game: this is a keeper. It shoots so good and the game is very challenging, fast etc.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where is the bridge?

#4116 2 years ago

I just noticed even Guns and Roses appreciates the great Godzilla.

904885B9-3B8B-406A-8098-249BC3ECE713 (resized).jpeg904885B9-3B8B-406A-8098-249BC3ECE713 (resized).jpeg
#4117 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Well I was supposed to get mine delivered today. Instead I had to call FedEx and was told it was crushed. The shipping status update changed to emergency.
I can’t imagine how bad this thing looks if they didn’t even try to deliver it and didn’t want to call me.

Damn! That sucks balls. Good luck man. Can't imagine how disappointed I'd be, if that happened to me.

#4118 2 years ago

Put down a deposit on a Premium today. Very excited, even though it sounds like I’m a few months away from getting it. I’ve never ordered a pin in advance before — one that wasn’t in stock — but after watching the videos and getting a good amount of games in at Pintastic, I knew this was going to be my next one. Such a great looking and shooting pin!

#4119 2 years ago

Premium/LE owners. Where MechaGodzilla is could you please tell me the clearance from the plastic to the glass? I have a pro coming and looking at a vinyl bank that is 8” tall I want to put there. Thanks for the help
89B4A654-E927-4869-8116-ED90A533B1AD (resized).jpeg89B4A654-E927-4869-8116-ED90A533B1AD (resized).jpeg

#4120 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Put down a deposit on a Premium today. Very excited, even though it sounds like I’m a few months away from getting it. I’ve never ordered a pin in advance before — one that wasn’t in stock — but after watching the videos and getting a good amount of games in at Pintastic, I knew this was going to be my next one. Such a great looking and shooting pin!

I heard august 2022. I was going to order one and potentially sell my le as I like the art on the premium but I’m not going to sell and not have one for that long.

#4121 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I heard august 2022. I was going to order one and potentially sell my le as I like the art on the premium but I’m not going to sell and not have one for that long.

I was told March-May, but also told that it could change as dates keep moving out. World is a bit crazy right now. Can’t complain, though. Having to wait for a pinball machine seems like a minor inconvenience compared to other stuff going on.

#4122 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I was told March-May, but also told that it could change as dates keep moving out. World is a bit crazy right now. Can’t complain, though. Having to wait for a pinball machine seems like a minor inconvenience compared to other stuff going on.

Yeah, i guess we are lucky enough to not live in an area where life is super disrupted so not sure what the other stuff is but either way those sound like some good dates from your distro. It’s an awesome pin. You will love the premium!

#4123 2 years ago

Heard from my distributor today that my Premium has arrived and they'll have it to me next week. Super pumped!

Looking at all these posts of people replacing Godzilla with a SH Monsterarts figures is having me wonder if I should pull one of my off the shelf to replace mine! (Not on the shelf yet is Destroyah)

Screenshot_20211203-092325_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211203-092325_Gallery (resized).jpg
#4124 2 years ago

So I spent about an hour trying to adjust my shooter rod plate to get the plunger to actually shoot the ball into the playfield... The plunger tip had appeared to be skewed to the right of center, so I tried to align it.

Got it mostly centered, tried to plunge, and now it only goes about four inches.

So then I compared my ST to my GZ.

At rest, my ST plunger is just about flush with the ball.

STST

At rest, my GZ plunger is about 1/2" away from the ball.

GZGZ

Is there a way to get the plunger closer to the ball at rest?

#4125 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

So I spent about an hour trying to adjust my shooter rod plate to get the plunger to actually shoot the ball into the playfield... The plunger tip had appeared to be skewed to the right of center, so I tried to align it.
Got it mostly centered, tried to plunge, and now it only goes about four inches.
So then I compared my ST to my GZ.
At rest, my ST plunger is just about flush with the ball.
[quoted image]
At rest, my GZ plunger is about 1/2" away from the ball.
[quoted image]
Is there a way to get the plunger closer to the ball at rest?

You can remove the washer on the outside of the machine close to the shooter rod handle. Also you can change the outside spring to a shorter one (if all else fails, squash it a bit to make it shorter). Usually removing this washer can help

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4126 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Premium/LE owners. Where MechaGodzilla is could you please tell me the clearance from the plastic to the glass? I have a pro coming and looking at a vinyl bank that is 8” tall I want to put there. Thanks for the help
[quoted image]

Vinyl bank is too big. I have it. I am working on a mod using 3D scan data from this bank. The 3D scan was pretty crappy but I have spent a ton of time cleaning it up. Have some more work to do but they will be up for sale in a couple of weeks hopefully.

Mecha1 (resized).jpgMecha1 (resized).jpgMecha2 (resized).jpgMecha2 (resized).jpgMecha3 (resized).jpgMecha3 (resized).jpg
#4127 2 years ago

[quoted image]

You may have already been informed of the bad news that it’s way to big. I own one, so I took a size comparison picture of what you would be dealing with.

8F0A8CCB-4A36-4F3B-8F6D-7D78ED0C7F49 (resized).jpeg8F0A8CCB-4A36-4F3B-8F6D-7D78ED0C7F49 (resized).jpeg
#4128 2 years ago

Hey everyone to help pass the time while waiting for my EHOH i watched all those movie macabre it makes the games even more enjoyable imo. So looks like i have even longer to wait for this game and I'd like to watch the 10 flicks in this game. Can anyone provide the list? I found a bunch on YouTube that have great quality.

#4129 2 years ago

Hopefully I got them right for you

A Bucket Of Blood (1959)
Attack Of The Giant Leeches (1959)
Beast From Haunted Cave (1959)
Don’t Look In The Basement (1973)
Eegah (1962)
Hercules And The Captive Women (1963)
I Eat Your Skin (1964)
Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter (1965)
Lady Frankenstein (1971)
Manos: The Hands Of Fate (1966)
Monster From A Prehistoric Planet (1967)
Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (1964)
Scared To Death (1947)
Teenagers From Outer Space (1959)
The Brain That Wouldn’t Die (1962)
The Giant Gila Monster (1959)
The Killer Shrews (1959)
The Manster (1959)
The Satanic Rites Of Dracula (1973)
The Terror (1963)
The Wasp Woman (1960)
The Werewolf Of Washington (1973)
The Wild Women Of Wongo (1958)
Tormented (1960)
Untamed Women (1952)

#4130 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

Hopefully I got them right for you
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"1ef4306cc1d98943fe384932920fd28ec8502cde-1638599390-1800"};
//]]>

A Bucket Of Blood (1959)
Attack Of The Giant Leeches (1959)
Beast From Haunted Cave (1959)
Don’t Look In The Basement (1973)
Eegah (1962)
Hercules And The Captive Women (1963)
I Eat Your Skin (1964)
Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter (1965)
Lady Frankenstein (1971)
Manos: The Hands Of Fate (1966)
Monster From A Prehistoric Planet (1967)
Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (1964)
Scared To Death (1947)
Teenagers From Outer Space (1959)
The Brain That Wouldn’t Die (1962)
The Giant Gila Monster (1959)
The Killer Shrews (1959)
The Manster (1959)
The Satanic Rites Of Dracula (1973)
The Terror (1963)
The Wasp Woman (1960)
The Werewolf Of Washington (1973)
The Wild Women Of Wongo (1958)
Tormented (1960)
Untamed Women (1952)

Thanks I watched all those or whatever was on Amazon prime but I meant the godzilla 10 films in the game.. that's amazing that you did that tho WOW

#4131 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Thanks I watched all those I meant the godzilla 10 films in the game

This is the list (courtesy of @skyking)

Godzilla
Godzilla vs Mothra
Ghidorah, the three headed monster
Invasion of the Astro monster
Ebirah, horror of the deep
son of Godzilla
All monsters attack
Godzilla vs Gigan
Godzilla vs Megalon
Terror of Mechagodzilla

#4132 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

This is the list (courtesy of SkyKing2301)
Godzilla
Godzilla vs Mothra
son of Godzilla
All monsters attack
Godzilla vs Gigan
Godzilla vs Megalon
Terror of Mechagodzilla

Thanks so much and thanks SkyKing2301!

#4133 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Thanks so much and thanks SkyKing2301!

I had to edit my post, it’s actually just Skyking. Just wanted to make sure the right Skyking got credit haha. There’s a few.

#4134 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I had to edit my post, it’s actually just Skyking. Just wanted to make sure the right Skyking got credit haha. There’s a few.</blockquote

I had to edit my post, it’s actually just Skyking. Just wanted to make sure the right Skyking got credit haha. There’s a few.

God dam i love the pinball community!

#4135 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

This is the list (courtesy of SkyKing)
Godzilla
Godzilla vs Mothra
son of Godzilla
All monsters attack
Godzilla vs Gigan
Godzilla vs Megalon
Terror of Mechagodzilla

Most if these are available on HBOMax. I just watched Godzilla vs Gigan and the cheesy level is off the charts on this one.

M Space Hunter Nebula aliens (giant cockroaches in human disquises) want to take over Earth with help from Gigan and King Ghidorah. Godzilla also talks in this one.

#4136 2 years ago

Had my Godzilla mech quit spinning last night. Motor runs to spin it but no action. Hoping it’s just the hex screw came loose on the motor shaft. The unit does appears to have two gears though so hopefully it’s not a stripped gear. Will report back once i take the motor assembly off this evening.

#4137 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Had my Godzilla mech quit spinning last night. Motor runs to spin it but no action. Hoping it’s just the hex screw came loose on the motor shaft. The unit does appears to have two gears though so hopefully it’s not a stripped gear. Will report back once i take the motor assembly off this evening.

Seen this happen and there are a few things to do.

1- Loosen the white nylon lock nut, then just snug it and not over tighten it.

** If one don't work**

2- Remove the mech from the machine, it's 4 plugs I believe and 5 screws. Then remove the set nut and pull the carousel out from the brass bushing. Now use something like a wire brush or a firearm bore brush and clean the inside of the bushing to make sure there are no burs. Get a piece of steel wool or wire brush and gently clean the carousel spindle. Now get a teflon oil or bearing grease and ever so slightly lube the shaft. Finally I found the very bottom washer on the spindle next to the e-clip to be a little too thick and tight against the bushing and clip so I got a new washer with the same inner diameter and placed it there instead freeing up a tad of space.

** update, to remove the carousel you'll also have to remove the e-clip to the white push arm that goes to the motor's bell crank. Sorry forgot to mention that one little detail **

Reassemble and check that it moves very freely.

My mech has been perfect ever since.

#4138 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Most if these are available on HBOMax. I just watched Godzilla vs Gigan and the cheesy level is off the charts on this one.
M Space Hunter Nebula aliens (giant cockroaches in human disquises) want to take over Earth with help from Gigan and King Ghidorah. Godzilla also talks in this one.

I don't do many of those paid streaming or cable more money for pinball but I found all 10 free with adds on YouTube. Some are English dub some have subtitles but the video quality is outstanding! I also added godzilla vs mechagodzilla cuz that's the predecessor to the terror of mechagodzilla

#4139 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I had this happen right after I got the pin. Motor would run but no movement. Was fortunate enough, all I did was disconnect the 2 cables related. Power for the motor and cable going to the small pcb. Power cycled a couple times and reconnected the plugs in between. Started working fine again on its own.
Worth giving a shot before tearing it all apart.

#4140 2 years ago

After a couple games I lost Optos and switches 51, 53, 59, and 62. Losing my mind trying to find a short or lose connection and noticed some people have lost similar switches individually.... Any suggestions, will one bad switch throw out others in a loop?

#4141 2 years ago
Quoted from blairan213:

After a couple games I lost Optos and switches 51, 53, 59, and 62. Losing my mind trying to find a short or lose connection and noticed some people have lost similar switches individually.... Any suggestions, will one bad switch throw out others in a loop?

Those are all CN12 on Node 9. Did you also lose the power line left/center/right and the big loop exit?

In any case, try unplugging and re-plugging connector CN12 on Node 9.

#4142 2 years ago

Why can't I find stern artblades for my premium? Or what am I missing? Lmk thanks.

#4143 2 years ago

Updated game via wifi, and it broke connected. Micro SD is there and secure. What's going on?

20211204_141152.jpg20211204_141152.jpg
#4144 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Why can't I find stern artblades for my premium? Or what am I missing? Lmk thanks.

Not out yet.
Third party stuff been made so far.

#4145 2 years ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

You may have already been informed of the bad news that it’s way to big. I own one, so I took a size comparison picture of what you would be dealing with.[quoted image]

Oh crap it is way to big. Thanks for posting. Saved me $20

#4146 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Vinyl bank is too big. I have it. I am working on a mod using 3D scan data from this bank. The 3D scan was pretty crappy but I have spent a ton of time cleaning it up. Have some more work to do but they will be up for sale in a couple of weeks hopefully. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome. Definitely put me down for one. PM sent

#4147 2 years ago

I'm having trouble locating the menu screen to update code. I updated my LE when it came out of the box with no issues but now I can't find an option to go to .81 anywhere. Do I need to update by usb like in the past? I thought updates were online now
Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#4148 2 years ago

Oh crap it is way to big. Thanks for posting. Saved me $20

You can always use if for a budget topper.

rps20211123_074327 (resized).jpgrps20211123_074327 (resized).jpg
#4149 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I don't do many of those paid streaming or cable more money for pinball but I found all 10 free with adds on YouTube. Some are English dub some have subtitles but the video quality is outstanding! I also added godzilla vs mechagodzilla cuz that's the predecessor to the terror of mechagodzilla

You can watch them on ShoutTV too. I downloaded the app on my AppleTV. https://www.shoutfactorytv.com/film/godzilla

#4150 2 years ago
Quoted from fastchef:

That was it…..
Thank you
Now I just need to figure out how to delete all those crazy scores.

Hey everyone. I am having the same issue where it is awarding me loop points from
Me hitting left flipper (which is also causing auto launch). Are there any instructions or tips to adjust this switch or issue? Greatly appreciate any and all help as never had to make an adjustment like this before.

Thank you
Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 210.00
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 27,318 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/83?hl=1956pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.