PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 548.
#4001 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Loving GZ so far. Has anyone achieved an EB yet? I searched through the rules and didn’t see one.

I've only gotten one in about 85 games so far. Pretty sure it was for the jet fighters. I think you can also get one for destroying 3 saucers as well

#4002 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Part of the flatness I think is from the super bright lights those photos are under . The original paint scheme we were working on had a lot more shadows in the scales but my friend whos painting them for me gave it a little broader coat on the somewhat metallic green. I like how it stands out more in the game in that corner, so we've been using that. Just my opinion/preference though.[quoted image]

Yes, with the stock lighting it does a great job of shadowing. Looks awesome and matches ZombieZilla perfectly.... nice work!

#4003 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I was discussing powder coating the other day with a friend who gets most of his games done. The basic concept that we agreed on is that you should always go for a couple shades lighter of the chosen color than you would at first think. The reason being that most game rooms are fairly dark even with the lights on. So basically any dark colors that look great when choosing on a computer screen or at the well lit powder coater's office will look almost black in a normal game room. The lighter colors will be visible and will show up much better.

This. I have learned this lesson for sure. You look at those color chips, or at examples of a color in daylight or under intense indoor lighting, and they show you one color - but get it home and it is far darker. Anything that just has a "hint" of color isn't going to show that hint in the darker gameroom setting. Go light.

#4004 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

On the Node 8 CN9 connector, the one the switch for that flipper plugs into, is the wire from that switch in position 4? I'm thinking it may be in position 5. In the Node 8 CN9 connector, it should be position 4 for the lower left flipper and 6 for the upper left flipper, with position 5 empty between them. Is it 5/6 on yours instead?

The wires are all going where they need to go. I verified that last night. It has to be a node board issue I think. I just need Stern to get back to me now. I appreciate your help!

#4005 2 years ago

I'm in guys #401

20211128_105549 (resized).jpg20211128_105549 (resized).jpg20211128_114634 (resized).jpg20211128_114634 (resized).jpgIMG-20211128-WA0002 (resized).jpegIMG-20211128-WA0002 (resized).jpegIMG-20211128-WA0005 (resized).jpegIMG-20211128-WA0005 (resized).jpegIMG-20211128-WA0009 (resized).jpegIMG-20211128-WA0009 (resized).jpeg
#4006 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOriginalWiz:

I did find these on thinyverse if anyone is interested. I know mezal mods did a lot of work but if someone was so inclined to go it alone, this is an option and it looks like they have been publicly posted since 2014.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3017750
and
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:542247[quoted image]

If you are pro owner, you can also print your own bridge. Different style than ours (not as nice imo , but it's an option for those inclined.) Search for train bridge and you'll probably find more options. You just cant sell them off thingiverse without permission.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2291136

PXL_20211118_152731973 (resized).jpgPXL_20211118_152731973 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211202-134041 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211202-134041 (resized).png

#4007 2 years ago
Quoted from RonaldRaygun_:

The wires are all going where they need to go. I verified that last night. It has to be a node board issue I think. I just need Stern to get back to me now. I appreciate your help!

If it's a node board you can easily tell swapping node 8 and node 9 (and setting the dip switches to tell each one it's the other - the settings are in the manual). They're interchangeable. If swapping fixes the problem, it was that board. It doesn't look like CN9 is used on node 9, so swapping shouldn't make something else not work.

Easy way to verify, and if that's it you can play it while you're waiting for Stern to send another node board.

#4008 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Part of the flatness I think is from the super bright lights those photos are under . The original paint scheme we were working on had a lot more shadows in the scales but my friend whos painting them for me gave it a little broader coat on the somewhat metallic green. I like how it stands out more in the game in that corner, so we've been using that. Just my opinion/preference though.[quoted image]

Are you selling these?

I'm still a couple months away (hopefully only that long!) from getting my Premium, but this Godzilla looks really good!

#4009 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If it's a node board you can easily tell swapping node 8 and node 9 (and setting the dip switches to tell each one it's the other - the settings are in the manual). They're interchangeable. If swapping fixes the problem, it was that board. It doesn't look like CN9 is used on node 9, so swapping shouldn't make something else not work.
Easy way to verify, and if that's it you can play it while you're waiting for Stern to send another node board.

I'll definitely try that once I get back home. I didn't realize they were the same.

#4010 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

I've only gotten one in about 85 games so far. Pretty sure it was for the jet fighters. I think you can also get one for destroying 3 saucers as well

I have no idea how to get one...but i had 4 the other day...and i wish i knew where they came from!! lol

#4011 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Had a LE AIQ on a temporary trade for 4 months in my basement for my Twilight Zone... Hated it. Love JP though. Thanks for the suggestion!

Definitely don't do Godzilla or JP if you hated Avengers...Keith's games are all very similar.

#4012 2 years ago
Quoted from Hipponotic:

Definitely don't do Godzilla or JP if you hated Avengers...Keith's games are all very similar.

That's the funny thing. I hated Avengers but had a JP Pro and absolutely loved it. I think it was the code and music on Avengers more than anything else that turned me off.

#4013 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are the wires to the EOS on the left flipper reversed? Did you already prove this to be correct?

#4014 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Are you selling these?
I'm still a couple months away (hopefully only that long!) from getting my Premium, but this Godzilla looks really good!

Yup! a few a week since we get them done on our free time, but can shoot me a DM whenever.

Also...Rev 4 on UFO bumper. I had tried a move replica version at first but the light transition didnt work out so well. Then tried just cutting it straight in half and making it just top half UFO, still looked like it was lacking...along with a couple of other ideas. I did want to make something float more above the bumper, but afraid when air balls are more frequent and hitting the model, so just went with the 99% mounted ufo approach (w/o feet) and exploded some of the proportions to have more light come through. Last fiddling I'll do is with the clear material type for more of the RGB light to shine through and very minor proportion tweaks to give it more depth.

Last part I wasnt sure of is going with the movie/asset clip plastic white approach vs the playfield (or more traditional) silver metal disc look. I'll make a couple more and see what works out. Unfortunately my tank film tore a couple of days ago and waiting on replacement to make a few more test prints.

Excuse the video quality..and game quality...holding the phone to record video while trying to aim for the bumper is hard.

2021-11-11 13.30.39 (resized).jpg2021-11-11 13.30.39 (resized).jpg2021-12-02 11.51.42 (1) (resized).jpg2021-12-02 11.51.42 (1) (resized).jpg
#4015 2 years ago
Quoted from Hipponotic:

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

That's the funny thing. I hated Avengers but had a JP Pro and absolutely loved it. I think it was the code and music on Avengers more than anything else that turned me off.

It does seem to be VERY hit or miss with folks. So my wife and I had only gotten into pinball (in a dedicated fashion) early this year and we played several games from a couple of arcades. My wife LOVES JP as a franchise, but when we played both AIQ and JP back to back at this one place, we both loved AIQ several times more than JP. The approach as newer players seemed more user friendly on objectives...it just made more sense. Sure the assets are...questionable...but we adore AIQ. Gameplay, without assets, we still like AIQ over GZ, and GZ over JP. I do have more immersion as a game with GZ, but still enjoy shooting AIQ more.

#4016 2 years ago
Quoted from Hipponotic:

I disagree, even though they are from the same designer. Almost all my guests who come over seem to love AIQ but do not like JP very much. They have no idea the same guy designed them.

20211130_171321 (resized).jpg20211130_171321 (resized).jpg
#4017 2 years ago

You just have to play them yourself as no one can tell you what you will like and not just because it’s a designer you have liked before.

I don’t like every game from every designer, Elwin included.

#4018 2 years ago
Nmy2.gifNmy2.gif
#4019 2 years ago

So I picked up my Premium yesterday. It is an absolutely dream theme for me, I used the watch old Godzilla movies on Space Network after the bars in University. So the campiness is exactly what I hoped for. Also there are a lot of deep cuts for Godzilla nerds, and I am sure everyone here knows already. I actually like the nod to the Green-Zilla from the original movie poster, but I did not like the figure they put in the back. So it got me thinking. Neca makes a movie poster figure that is almost exactly the same dimensions as the Stern figure, like millimeters off. So I said what the hell let’s give it a shot. I think it looks killer!! The flames are removable, but I have them positioned so it does not interfere with anything.

175F21ED-07B2-4A37-AF6D-0C4240E7D53E (resized).jpeg175F21ED-07B2-4A37-AF6D-0C4240E7D53E (resized).jpeg34ADE6E2-9B92-40A6-B7DE-E88B802C1A31 (resized).jpeg34ADE6E2-9B92-40A6-B7DE-E88B802C1A31 (resized).jpeg97F99DC2-1E62-4ED1-9D8D-56ED52B530ED (resized).jpeg97F99DC2-1E62-4ED1-9D8D-56ED52B530ED (resized).jpegAD2DFFFF-F74E-457F-82C6-62DA5967D125 (resized).jpegAD2DFFFF-F74E-457F-82C6-62DA5967D125 (resized).jpegCEA46398-3AE8-46F5-9EBC-AB4BDECED905 (resized).jpegCEA46398-3AE8-46F5-9EBC-AB4BDECED905 (resized).jpegDABD51F6-3BD7-4FB1-98F6-50A3ABA43024 (resized).jpegDABD51F6-3BD7-4FB1-98F6-50A3ABA43024 (resized).jpeg
#4020 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I don’t like every game from every designer, Elwin included.

Blasphemy!
Elwin (resized).pngElwin (resized).png

#4021 2 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Blasphemy!
[quoted image]

It’s still early in his design career, he’s off to an unbelievable start. Lawlor still holds that title. Elwin can be Jesus for now

#4022 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Are the wires to the EOS on the left flipper reversed? Did you already prove this to be correct?

The wires that go from the switch to the node board are correct, and the flipper fires when I do the coil test, so I would think they're fine. I just don't know what EOS is. Pardon my ignorance to the terms.

#4023 2 years ago
Quoted from RonaldRaygun_:

The wires that go from the switch to the node board are correct, and the flipper fires when I do the coil test, so I would think they're fine. I just don't know what EOS is. Pardon my ignorance to the terms.

End of Stroke switch. It's the one on the flipper plate that is triggered when the flipper hits the peak of it's swing to tell the machine to reduce to hold power. I don't *think* it would matter in this case, but that's what it is.

Did you try the node board swap? That will confirm/eliminate node board as the problem. Here are the dip switch settings to set the boards to the opposite (8 to 9 and vice versa):

spike-node-dip-switches (resized).jpgspike-node-dip-switches (resized).jpg
#4024 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

End of Stroke switch. It's the one on the flipper plate that is triggered when the flipper hits the peak of it's swing to tell the machine to reduce to hold power. I don't *think* it would matter in this case, but that's what it is.
Did you try the node board swap?

To disprove, take the NC contact and make it NO and then see what happens. Switch test is only firing the ground state, not opening the contact. This is how I would rule out incorrect wiring, before swapping boards. Downside is, the coil may fire repeatedly, until you manually close the contact, but you then know it is wired incorrectly. I included pics of my flipper mechs, hope the images help.
20211125_095902 (resized).jpg20211125_095902 (resized).jpg20211125_095908 (resized).jpg20211125_095908 (resized).jpg20211125_100444 (resized).jpg20211125_100444 (resized).jpg

#4025 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yup! a few a week since we get them done on our free time, but can shoot me a DM whenever.
Also...Rev 4 on UFO bumper. I had tried a move replica version at first but the light transition didnt work out so well. Then tried just cutting it straight in half and making it just top half UFO, still looked like it was lacking...along with a couple of other ideas. I did want to make something float more above the bumper, but afraid when air balls are more frequent and hitting the model, so just went with the 99% mounted ufo approach (w/o feet) and exploded some of the proportions to have more light come through. Last fiddling I'll do is with the clear material type for more of the RGB light to shine through and very minor proportion tweaks to give it more depth.
Last part I wasnt sure of is going with the movie/asset clip plastic white approach vs the playfield (or more traditional) silver metal disc look. I'll make a couple more and see what works out. Unfortunately my tank film tore a couple of days ago and waiting on replacement to make a few more test prints.
Excuse the video quality..and game quality...holding the phone to record video while trying to aim for the bumper is hard.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That turned out great! Probably best in white, keep us posted......

#4026 2 years ago

AIQ is my least favorite of the quartet.

#4027 2 years ago

Check it out....it's the $25 (I think) bust bank from Amazon, see the coin slot.
Scale wise it seems to look better on the playfield with Mecha.
The look resembles the really expensive imports with attention to detail.
Had to cut a little more than an inch off the bottom and trim both arms to get him in there but he fits!
Might paint him green but kinda like him representing the b&w ish look of the old movies.....

IMG_9819 (resized).JPGIMG_9819 (resized).JPGIMG_9826 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_9826 (1) (resized).JPG
#4028 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

To disprove, take the NC contact and make it NO and then see what happens. Switch test is only firing the ground state, not opening the contact. This is how I would rule out incorrect wiring, before swapping boards. Downside is, the coil may fire repeatedly, until you manually close the contact, but you then know it is wired incorrectly. I included pics of my flipper mechs, hope the images help.

Why would you do this verse simply looking at the switch test output while manually moving the flipper paw?

If the flipper fires in coil test but not when he flips, the problem is likely in the flipper switch circuit which he can also investigate with switch test.

#4029 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Why would you do this verse simply looking at the switch test output while manually moving the flipper paw?
If the flipper fires in coil test but not when he flips, the problem is likely in the flipper switch circuit which he can also investigate with switch test.

He may only be a one man show. So was just a suggestion, so not permanent if he bends leaf. Harder to manually operate and look at display if you are a one man show sometimes, from my experience.

Already know it fires in coil test, will not flip, but upper does fire. I believe I read it does report as working in switch test, but I could be wrong, that is why I suggested check wiring on EOS.

#4030 2 years ago
Quoted from chromag:

I love it. I think this is the best one yet. I agree, the scale is better. No need for the feet, he just needs to look huge next to that building!

#4031 2 years ago

So I've had my GZ premium for a couple days now and put about 30 games on it, really liking everything about this game. When deciding to purchase the game I didn't really put much thought into the insider connect feature, it was all about the game. Now that I've used the connect features I'm really liking that tech in the game. I think it's great and like how it tracks the play, achievements, and awards. I can see myself buying the conversion kits for my other games when they become available.

It will be interesting to watch how the pinball universe unfolds as these newer games with this connect feature start getting out there in larger numbers. Not sure what's coming but according to George G. at Stern this is just scratching the surface.

#4032 2 years ago

I’ve got about 200 plays on my LE, it got it’s first waxing and ball swap last night. I was surprised to see it instantly cut down on the amount of outlane drains by 50%, or more! I was getting frustrated with the tailwhip shot to right outlane drain if the ball wasn’t carrying enough speed or rattled at all. Now I’m actually getting bounces back to the inlane….really has made a significant difference!

#4033 2 years ago
Quoted from Briks-707:

I’ve got about 200 plays on my LE, it got it’s first waxing and ball swap last night. I was surprised to see it instantly cut down on the amount of outlane drains by 50%, or more! I was getting frustrated with the tailwhip shot to right outlane drain if the ball wasn’t carrying enough speed or rattled at all. Now I’m actually getting bounces back to the inlane….really has made a significant difference!

which balls did you put in?

#4034 2 years ago
Quoted from Briks-707:

Oh nice, I'll get right on this!

#4035 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

He may only be a one man show. So was just a suggestion, so not permanent if he bends leaf. Harder to manually operate and look at display if you are a one man show sometimes, from my experience.

Already know it fires in coil test, will not flip, but upper does fire. I believe I read it does report as working in switch test, but I could be wrong, that is why I suggested check wiring on EOS.

You don't even need to lift the playfield to check this with switch test Just manually move the flipper while looking at switch test on the display. Upper flipper is a separate switch on the same stack. It's even possible the two switches are just stacked wrong and the second switch isn't getting enough travel to engage.

He should just open the coin door, enable the high power with the interlock switch, goto switch test, test the flipper buttons. The left flippers are switch 25 and 27 and should each both close when he hits the left flipper button. If they they never close, lift the playfield and check the mechanical action at the switch at the cabinet, visually inspect the two wire tabs on each switch and ensure nothing is disconnected. Try to manually close switch and see if switch test shows closure. If not, follow wiring back to CN9 on Node board 9 and look for something amiss. All three flipper switches are on that same CN9 connector.

EOS he can test by just manually moving the flipper during switch test and ensuring switch 16 opens when the flipper bat nears its end of swing.

It's likely something simple with either a single disconnected wire or simply the switches stacked wrong and not engaging.. which is easily tested with your fingers first.

#4036 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

which balls did you put in?

Silverjets from Marco

#4037 2 years ago
Quoted from Briks-707:

Silverjets from Marco

Those are gonna magnetize in no time at all in Godzilla and cause problems. Can't use silverjets in games that use magnets heavily.

#4038 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Those are gonna magnetize in no time at all in Godzilla and cause problems. Can't use silverjets in games that use magnets heavily.

what would you recommend?

#4040 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You don't even need to lift the playfield to check this with switch test Just manually move the flipper while looking at switch test on the display. Upper flipper is a separate switch on the same stack. It's even possible the two switches are just stacked wrong and the second switch isn't getting enough travel to engage.
He should just open the coin door, enable the high power with the interlock switch, goto switch test, test the flipper buttons. The left flippers are switch 25 and 27 and should each both close when he hits the left flipper button. If they they never close, lift the playfield and check the mechanical action at the switch at the cabinet, visually inspect the two wire tabs on each switch and ensure nothing is disconnected. Try to manually close switch and see if switch test shows closure. If not, follow wiring back to CN9 on Node board 9 and look for something amiss. All three flipper switches are on that same CN9 connector.
EOS he can test by just manually moving the flipper during switch test and ensuring switch 16 opens when the flipper bat nears its end of swing.
It's likely something simple with either a single disconnected wire or simply the switches stacked wrong and not engaging.. which is easily tested with your fingers first.

I believe the OP has done all the above, so we are at board swap and EOS.

#4041 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just sold my AIQLE. It’s a great game and shooter. I don’t have the patience to deal with those rules on that game. Don’t like the trophies etc

#4042 2 years ago
Quoted from chromag:

Check it out....it's the $25 (I think) bust bank from Amazon, see the coin slot.
The look resembles the really expensive imports with attention to detail.
Had to cut a little more than an inch off the bottom and trim both arms to get him in there but he fits!
Might paint him green but kinda like him representing the b&w ish look of the old movies.....
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ordered one of these yesterday, definitely better scale than the factory one.

#4043 2 years ago
Quoted from Ghengisgord:

So I picked up my Premium yesterday. It is an absolutely dream theme for me, I used the watch old Godzilla movies on Space Network after the bars in University. So the campiness is exactly what I hoped for. Also there are a lot of deep cuts for Godzilla nerds, and I am sure everyone here knows already. I actually like the nod to the Green-Zilla from the original movie poster, but I did not like the figure they put in the back. So it got me thinking. Neca makes a movie poster figure that is almost exactly the same dimensions as the Stern figure, like millimeters off. So I said what the hell let’s give it a shot. I think it looks killer!! The flames are removable, but I have them positioned so it does not interfere with anything.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have the same one. He looks great

61DC09D2-9162-4447-A8F2-4FA7823BCF69 (resized).jpeg61DC09D2-9162-4447-A8F2-4FA7823BCF69 (resized).jpeg
#4044 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Unfortunately my tank film tore a couple of days ago

I hope you didn't have too much of a mess to clean up! Your UFO is looking great and I'm looking forward to your releasing it into the modding world.

#4045 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Quoted from iceman44:

Just sold my AIQLE. It’s a great game and shooter. I don’t have the patience to deal with those rules on that game. Don’t like the trophies etc

Different games for different folks...

I Love AIQ! Excellent flowing combos with great code depth and various strategies to attack it is what I like for home games. Once you get "good" at it, the game times can be on the longer side though.

#4046 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I hope you didn't have too much of a mess to clean up! Your UFO is looking great and I'm looking forward to your releasing it into the modding world.

Double luck on this...the part that ripped was where the supports were curing, so it self patched it...other part that I got lucky was that the LCD screen had a protective screen so it cured over that. Sure I have to replace that film as well, but at least it as easy to peal and clean up.

#4047 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Different games for different folks...
I Love AIQ! Excellent flowing combos with great code depth and various strategies to attack it is what I like for home games. Once you get "good" at it, the game times can be on the longer side though.

I completely agree. AIQ is flat out awesome. Sure, the assets, music, and sound is no where near JP. But it’s by far the best shooting game of the 4, an absolute flow monster!

And the code/ruleset is simply a masterpiece. So many different ways and strategies to the game, it makes playing it every time a unique experience. I honestly just feel bad for people when they don’t take the time to understand the ruleset, they’re missing out.

#4048 2 years ago

I like all of Elwin’s game.

A8B96D76-9C83-484A-B715-4D8E43ED0C9A (resized).jpegA8B96D76-9C83-484A-B715-4D8E43ED0C9A (resized).jpeg

#4049 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I completely agree. AIQ is flat out awesome. Sure, the assets, music, and sound is no where near JP. But it’s by far the best shooting game of the 4, an absolute flow monster!
And the code/ruleset is simply a masterpiece. So many different ways and strategies to the game, it makes playing it every time a unique experience. I honestly just feel bad for people when they don’t take the time to understand the ruleset, they’re missing out.

I owned it and understood it and was happy when it left. Not everyone has to like every game. If you love it, great. I love GOT and lots of people hate that but I don’t feel bad for them.

So many great games to choose from there is no point torturing yourself to try and appreciate something.

#4050 2 years ago

So I've gone out to play this game 3 times on location now and I can't decide how I feel about it.

The shots feel great, the callouts and immersion are a blast. But holy crap I just feel like there's so much going on at once. I get the basics - hit the ramps, scoop, battle - but I can't dial in the strategy or objectives for jet fighters, tanks, etc. Is it just something where I should study up on Tiltforums before I go next time?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/81?hl=txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.