IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 544.
#3951 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

You can adjust the starting position in the operator's menu (game specific). That will get rid of the small disparity between the playfield and the building. Beautiful dog by the way!

I'll take a look at that, thank you!

#3952 2 years ago

I've been hoping we might get another tier 1 battle monster option - no reason you couldn't choose from more than 4 even if you can only play 4/one per city, per game. I guess that's a long shot at this point.

Either way, I wonder if Hedorah wasn't planned for use somewhere seeing as he is prominently featured on the playfield near the main spinner loop. I know Keith indicated Godzilla vs Hedorah was one of the few movies they could not use footage from. Odd choice to use that monster on the playfield then if the licensing situation was known before the art was finalized... Strange rug-pull if that movie was yanked well into the process too.

I don't see Hedorah listed as appearing in any other Toho GZ movies when researching it, but maybe I'm missing something. I guess perhaps they could just do custom animations for Hedorah strictly if they use him in something like a simple skillshot cut scene. They seem to have used several of the other lesser monsters shown on the playfield for other skillshots...

#3953 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Was that bridge related or just a rando shot/airball?

To be honest, I didn’t see it break. When I found out, the broken piece was already in the trough!

Would putting the protector on top make any sense?

#3954 2 years ago

I always enjoy unboxing a new game and rolling it into the house. It reminds me of that new car smell. I enjoy opening that coin door and getting a blast of that 'new pinball game smell'. Gotta love it

Looking forward to playing a few games this evening and exploring more of this great game.

#3955 2 years ago

Xilien's are monitoring the battleground " That is all, ha, ha, "

20211201_141941 (resized).jpg20211201_141941 (resized).jpg20211201_141948 (resized).jpg20211201_141948 (resized).jpg20211201_142124 (resized).jpg20211201_142124 (resized).jpg
#3956 2 years ago

I've seen a couple custom powder coats, ripped through the image gallery for the thread. I've seen a bright/dark (make sense)? sparkle green and a kind of burnt orange/orangish red so far.. Anyone else seen some beauty colors done on armour yet?
I don't think this silver on the LE is particularly for me. just seems to be a bit "off" to match the rest. This may have been talked about at nauseum already? i've been in and out of the thread.

Thx to anyone.

#3957 2 years ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

You have it a bit backwards.
If you lose a battle and choose to stay in the same city you will be forced to fight that Kaiju again the next time a battle is ready (picking up where you left off). You can also keep working on the 4 main objectives to destroy that city, RAID (battles), BRIDGE, TANKS, POWER. The Destruction Jackpot is also tied to the city and will continue to grow.
If you lose a battle and choose a new city you forfeit that city to the Kaiju you lost to and cannot resume that battle. The next city will have all of the other battle options available, but not the one you lost to. In a new city the Destruction Jackpot will be reset but it will get +1X for the rest of the game for each new city.

That makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying!

#3958 2 years ago

Do you guys get the post plunge air ball defect? Mine air Jordans right into mechagodzilla and gets wedged under the arm.

#3959 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Do you guys get the post plunge air ball defect? Mine air Jordans right into mechagodzilla and gets wedged under the arm.

i've aired a few off of him, but only stuck one once

#3960 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

i've aired a few off of him, but only stuck one once

Off the plunge? It's mostly my plunge. I don't think auto plunge is the issue.

#3961 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Off the plunge? It's mostly my plunge. I don't think auto plunge is the issue.

ya, off auto-plunge. manual never gets air, but auto will hit him about 10-15% of the time.

#3962 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I have a pro, and get air balls on auto plunge.

#3963 2 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

it’s out 1/8” or more. might have to try this later today
[quoted image][quoted image]

The rust is throwing it off..

#3964 2 years ago

SEXY

34E36A9E-6B72-492F-A83B-937E616DB61C (resized).jpeg34E36A9E-6B72-492F-A83B-937E616DB61C (resized).jpeg
#3965 2 years ago

Thanks Sleal16 for the replacement Zilla
Very happy with the look of it! E6ECC35C-9522-4509-9FF7-9384429A1DFE (resized).jpegE6ECC35C-9522-4509-9FF7-9384429A1DFE (resized).jpeg

20E7AC0F-4667-4344-89E8-B694A63D5A58 (resized).jpeg20E7AC0F-4667-4344-89E8-B694A63D5A58 (resized).jpeg5186B9BB-1CB7-41BA-9307-94E77D408996 (resized).jpeg5186B9BB-1CB7-41BA-9307-94E77D408996 (resized).jpeg67B6C50C-A4EC-4BAD-B87A-8160C456D068 (resized).jpeg67B6C50C-A4EC-4BAD-B87A-8160C456D068 (resized).jpeg

#3966 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

I have a pro, and get air balls on auto plunge.

Turn down in settings. Mine has never done that but was hitting edge of bldg and sdtm a lot. Now it lands just above upper flip and settles to left flipper most of the time. I turned down at least 20 from factory.

#3967 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Check the alignment of the optos to make sure the sender and receiver are pointing straight at each other.
If that doesn't help, sounds like one opto is out or the wiring's broken to one. Opto pairs register a "hit" if their invisible beam is broken. But if the emitter isn't sending or the receiver can't receive because one or the other is defective, the beam is always broken and the switch is always on.

Just an update: After I contacted my distro, I decided to try diassembling and reassembling that opto... Had only gotten as far as the transmitter half, as accessing the receiver half was tricky with my tools. Fooled around with it a bit while in diagnostic mode to get a sense of its behavior. After reassembling, it's been working right as rain, so I told my distro never mind (for now).

(And all scores have been cleared! )

(I wonder if emailing Stern will get them to help clear my IC scores on the LE... Hmm...)

#3968 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Just an update: After I contacted my distro, I decided to try diassembling and reassembling that opto... Had only gotten as far as the transmitter half, as accessing the receiver half was tricky with my tools. Fooled around with it a bit while in diagnostic mode to get a sense of its behavior. After reassembling, it's been working right as rain, so I told my distro never mind (for now).
(And all scores have been cleared! )
(I wonder if emailing Stern will get them to help clear my IC scores on the LE... Hmm...)

It might have just been misaligned so the receiver couldn't "see" the transmitter beam. Great you're functional again. Thanks for the followup.

#3969 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I made it as well. I know I will be selling it. Will post it when it is ready.

I would be interested in one

#3970 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Thanks Sleal16 for the replacement Zilla
Very happy with the look of it! [quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!!

#3971 2 years ago

It matches the playfield art very well.

#3972 2 years ago

Since some folks were asking about real world footage of a Godzilla with and without Pinstadiums, here are some quick and dirty videos.

First is Pin Stadiums off. Second is Pin Stadium Neo Fusion Ultra+ with the recommended orange for the main Pin Stadium lighting (tied to lower playfield GI). Third is with the main Pin Stadium lighting set to warm white.

There is so much bright color in the art package that changing colors really does bring out different aspects of the game. Your eye adjusts (in person it certainly doesn't look as garish as some of the photos I've seen), but the pop with the different colors in the light strip has a different effect depending on the background color. I'm still playing, but my preference seems to change by the day, but I keep coming back to Scott's recommended Orange, and warm white.

First impressions? I think the Pin Stadium Neo (light strip with adjustable color tied to GI with extra LEDs and a diffuser, with a UV+Glow tied to shaker motor) is a huge win. I love the extra illumination from the main lights, and the pop when the shaker motor is going is that extra next level awesome (I love how the game combines sound with the shaker motor...this bring the visual to it as well)

Is the Fusion Ultra+ to supplement the three flashers (Maser, Mothra, top spinner) worth it? It's nice, but the wow for me really comes from the main Pinstadium Neo. The extra $250 to add the Fusion Ultra+ may or may not be worthwhile. It's nice and I'm enjoying having it, but the really big "must have" is from the $350 for the Pin Stadium Neos, with a "really nice to have" from the +$250 for the Fusion Ultra+.

That being said, I haven't played with different color combinations with the flasher lighting (Stern is a bit skimpy on flashers in this game). If someone has a lighting scheme for the flashers that they really like please share.

Net net: Pin Stadium Neo's make a huge positive impact for me (esp with the shaker motor integration), with the extra flasher colors from the Fusion Ultra+ being icing on the cake.

Pinstadiums off

Pinstadium Neo Ultra+ with recommended Orange for main light, and default for other flasher lights

Pinstadium Neo Ultra+ with warm white for main light, and default for other flasher lights

#3973 2 years ago

We all have different opinions of course - personally I think the Pinstadiums are not good. The first one you basically lose all the colour on the playfield, and only see the colour of the lights. The second one is just too bright, and you also lose the colour when it flashes.

I usually prefer the standard lighting - often it's supposed to be dark to up the difficulty in certain scenarios.

#3974 2 years ago

Put down a deposit for a Premium this morning. Will be part of the 3rd run, be it in August 2022 or early 2023. Not in a hurry to own. Why? More time to save $$$ to soften the blow in paying the balance due for the machine and can follow along here. Will enjoy cherry-picking favourite mods in the interim and having something to look forward to!

That said, if they said my machine were ready to ship tomorrow, I'm sure I'd feel otherwise and close the transaction gleefully.

Happy flipping! Cheers from Canada.

PS:. Now, just need to figure out whether to tell my wife! Previous pins have been surprises, and might go with the same strategy for this one!

#3975 2 years ago

Crossed the 1B mark tonight. Cant recall how many right ramps I hit in a row during super trains but was getting 25mm per shot near the end
Had a 600mm GC up to this point. What an amazing game this is!

IMG_4581 (resized).jpgIMG_4581 (resized).jpg
#3976 2 years ago

If Godzilla multiball starts while the Ebirah battle is running, it seems like hitting the Mecha spinner becomes impossible because the targets turn to face the flipper instead of the spinner ramp. So unless you hit the Mecha spinner before starting GZ MB you can’t complete the battle (unless GZ MB ends while there’s still time left in the battle and the ramp faces the flipper again).

Is that what others are seeing happen also or am I missing something?

#3977 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I've seen a couple custom powder coats, ripped through the image gallery for the thread. I've seen a bright/dark (make sense)? sparkle green and a kind of burnt orange/orangish red so far.. Anyone else seen some beauty colors done on armour yet?
I don't think this silver on the LE is particularly for me. just seems to be a bit "off" to match the rest. This may have been talked about at nauseum already? i've been in and out of the thread.
Thx to anyone.

Mine will be done eventually and its gonna be epic... I hope I'll post photos as soon as it's done! No spoilers.

#3978 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

I have to take the building mech out to fix my issue. Which is that two screws on the back of the building have came loose, stopping the building from going lower.
Does anyone know the easiest way to remove it

I had this issue and was able to tighten the screws using a right angle screwdriver with ratcheting from Harbour Freight. I didn’t have to remove the building.

#3979 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Thx to anyone.

I was discussing powder coating the other day with a friend who gets most of his games done. The basic concept that we agreed on is that you should always go for a couple shades lighter of the chosen color than you would at first think. The reason being that most game rooms are fairly dark even with the lights on. So basically any dark colors that look great when choosing on a computer screen or at the well lit powder coater's office will look almost black in a normal game room. The lighter colors will be visible and will show up much better.

#3980 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If Godzilla multiball starts while the Ebirah battle is running, it seems like hitting the Mecha spinner becomes impossible because the targets turn to face the flipper instead of the spinner ramp. So unless you hit the Mecha spinner before starting GZ MB you can’t complete the battle (unless GZ MB ends while there’s still time left in the battle and the ramp faces the flipper again).

I’ve seen the same. I avoid MB if in that battle.

#3981 2 years ago

Loving GZ so far. Has anyone achieved an EB yet? I searched through the rules and didn’t see one.

#3982 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Loving GZ so far. Has anyone achieved an EB yet? I searched through the rules and didn’t see one.

I ended up setting my Replay award to EB. I liked that better than extra credit, which was kind of meaningless in free play...

#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

10 Jet Fighters = EB

#3984 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Since some folks were asking about real world footage of a Godzilla with and without Pinstadiums, here are some quick and dirty videos.
First is Pin Stadiums off. Second is Pin Stadium Neo Fusion Ultra+ with the recommended orange for the main Pin Stadium lighting (tied to lower playfield GI). Third is with the main Pin Stadium lighting set to warm white.
There is so much bright color in the art package that changing colors really does bring out different aspects of the game. Your eye adjusts (in person it certainly doesn't look as garish as some of the photos I've seen), but the pop with the different colors in the light strip has a different effect depending on the background color. I'm still playing, but my preference seems to change by the day, but I keep coming back to Scott's recommended Orange, and warm white.
First impressions? I think the Pin Stadium Neo (light strip with adjustable color tied to GI with extra LEDs and a diffuser, with a UV+Glow tied to shaker motor) is a huge win. I love the extra illumination from the main lights, and the pop when the shaker motor is going is that extra next level awesome (I love how the game combines sound with the shaker motor...this bring the visual to it as well)
Is the Fusion Ultra+ to supplement the three flashers (Maser, Mothra, top spinner) worth it? It's nice, but the wow for me really comes from the main Pinstadium Neo. The extra $250 to add the Fusion Ultra+ may or may not be worthwhile. It's nice and I'm enjoying having it, but the really big "must have" is from the $350 for the Pin Stadium Neos, with a "really nice to have" from the +$250 for the Fusion Ultra+.
That being said, I haven't played with different color combinations with the flasher lighting (Stern is a bit skimpy on flashers in this game). If someone has a lighting scheme for the flashers that they really like please share.
Net net: Pin Stadium Neo's make a huge positive impact for me (esp with the shaker motor integration), with the extra flasher colors from the Fusion Ultra+ being icing on the cake.
Pinstadiums off
Pinstadium Neo Ultra+ with recommended Orange for main light, and default for other flasher lights
Pinstadium Neo Ultra+ with warm white for main light, and default for other flasher lights

Thanks for doing the videos. Basically imo if the stock lighting in Godzilla is not acceptable then you need your eyes checked or you just want to buy or are selling Pinstadium lights.

I’m sure some games could use extra lights but Godzilla is not one. I can play in a total dark room with no problem.

Now maybe I’m missing something because watching a video is not as good as seeing in real life but to me it’s overkill to add more lights to Godzilla.

#3985 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Pinstadiums off

Thanks for reviewing pinstadium setups with godzilla. Any chance you can shoot one more video with gameplay as I would love to see that uv glow tied into the shaker that you were talking about. Also I'd like to see how the flashers look in game.

#3986 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m sure some games could use extra lights but Godzilla is not one.Now maybe I’m missing something because watching a video is not as good as seeing in real life but to me it’s overkill to add more lights to Godzilla.

Godzilla is one of the better lit games. I agree and Personally I see no need to add extra lighting to it. But folks can do what they like and spend their money as they see fit. Out of the box Godzilla is a darn nice machine all around.

Only thing I added is a pingulp.

#3987 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Godzilla is one of the better lit games. I agree and Personally I see no need to add extra lighting to it. But folks can do what they like and spend their money as they see fit. Out of the box Godzilla is a darn nice machine all around.

Shaker motor is a good add one and TDiddy's Tesla coil mod is awesome.

#3988 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

This is all we need! Pingulp for a beer and more pinball

#3989 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Destroying 3 saucers will also award an EB, but personally Jet fighter is the most straightforward. I usually try to collect 6 out of the gate by ramping into a battle with an ally.

#3990 2 years ago

Non-owner with a question on the mode/game programming, not on how it shoots.

Is the gameplay in Godzilla more story based or more random mode based? I am considering a few pins (like Godzilla) and am trying to find a game with more of a story progression than a random mode progression.

For example,

In Jurassic Park (also by Elwin), you start out at the beginning and work through paddocks progressively until you hit the wizard mode, with side missions (like control room) on the way. Lord of the Rings has a solid story progression as well.

In Black Knight Sword of Rage, you fight monsters in modes seemingly at random until you fight the wizard mode. Same with Rick and Morty.

I know it is fun and I should get one, but I'm looking for something specific and have not gotten much time on one yet.

Thanks!

#3991 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Is the gameplay in Godzilla more story based or more random mode based? I am considering a few pins (like Godzilla) and am trying to find a game with more of a story progression than a random mode progression.
For example,
In Jurassic Park (also by Elwin), you start out at the beginning and work through paddocks progressively until you hit the wizard mode, with side missions (like control room) on the way. Lord of the Rings has a solid story progression as well.
In Black Knight Sword of Rage, you fight monsters in modes seemingly at random until you fight the wizard mode. Same with Rick and Morty.
I know it is fun and I should get one, but I'm looking for something specific and have not gotten much time on one yet.
Thanks!

I think it feels more story based than random. So far in early code it's you as Godzilla going to a city and battling a monster as well as running three other modes/tasks to achieve total destruction of the city. If you leave a city before defeating the monster then you've given up control of the city to that monster without a way to regain it. In each city you get to choose which monster you fight, and then you get to choose whether to stay in that city or move on to a different city. As code develops further I'd guess there will be risk/reward factors in deciding whether to stay in a city or move on to a different one.

It of course depends on what you'd consider more story based vs. random play, but for me I'd say with these rules it's more of a story based approach.

#3992 2 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Crossed the 1B mark tonight. Cant recall how many right ramps I hit in a row during super trains but was getting 25mm per shot near the end
Had a 600mm GC up to this point. What an amazing game this is![quoted image]

Nice work! How do you get Super Trains going?

#3993 2 years ago

Question about super trains since it seems like it is the current scoring exploit for the game. You can light super train by hitting the left turnaround next to the building and I believe you can light it after hitting the bridge when bridge destruction is lit. I read that you can light it as well from the scoop but that doesn't seem as consistent. Are there any other ways?

Do you need to get the building lock lit so that it drops and you can keep hitting the right ramp with a return back to the left flipper or does the building automatically go to that position when you activate super trains?

#3994 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Question about super trains since it seems like it is the current scoring exploit for the game. You can light super train by hitting the left turnaround next to the building and I believe you can light it after hitting the bridge when bridge destruction is lit. I read that you can light it as well from the scoop but that doesn't seem as consistent. Are there any other ways?
Do you need to get the building lock lit so that it drops and you can keep hitting the right ramp with a return back to the left flipper or does the building automatically go to that position when you activate super trains?

Building automatically goes to that position when the mode starts. Scoop does light Train consistently when you hit it.

#3995 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If you hit the mecha targets during Godzilla Multiball, the spinner will rotate around so you can shoot it. This gives you an add a ball in Godzilla MB. So (I think) if you have Ebirah running during multiball you need to hit the targets to get the spinner to rotate around.

#3996 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

For example,
Thanks!

Have you considered Avengers Infinity Quest?

Definitely story based and quite deep. Awesome shooter as well.

#3997 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Have you considered Avengers Infinity Quest?
Definitely story based and quite deep. Awesome shooter as well.

Had a LE AIQ on a temporary trade for 4 months in my basement for my Twilight Zone... Hated it. Love JP though. Thanks for the suggestion!

#3998 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

It matches the playfield art very well.

A little shading and it would really pop!

#3999 2 years ago

Thanks to Rob at Mad Pinball (@olbobber), I joined the club yesterday with just my second pinball machine and my first Premium! I fully expected to be waiting until March at the soonest for my Premium, if not later, but I can't thank Rob enough for coming through to get one to us before the end of the year. I had even purchased a Pro to tide me over and I didn't even unbox it because the Premium arrived just a week later (manufacture date of 11/15). Rob's communication and customer service is truly top notch, not just for this industry but for any retailer I have worked with.

I got the Cliffy protectors and shaker motor installed and even had the patience to get the WiFi/Insider connected to install the first update before launching a ball. Our family has loved the Pro we played at a local spot several times, but even with just a few balls played on our Premium so far, I think it's safe to say this one won't be leaving anytime soon, if ever. Excited to be a part of the club!

IMG_8601 (resized).jpgIMG_8601 (resized).jpg
#4000 2 years ago
Quoted from chromag:

A little shading and it would really pop!

Part of the flatness I think is from the super bright lights those photos are under . The original paint scheme we were working on had a lot more shadows in the scales but my friend whos painting them for me gave it a little broader coat on the somewhat metallic green. I like how it stands out more in the game in that corner, so we've been using that. Just my opinion/preference though.

demo (resized).jpgdemo (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Laguna Niguel, CA
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Shelby, NC
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/80?hl=mlarkin78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.