PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 548.
#3301 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Maybe I’m neurotic but I want to make sure no one from stern sees comments like yours and decides to remove rock music in future updates! Give me more!

Sounds legit. Aren't you concerned that since you said that you have never been able to sit through 15 minutes of a Godzilla movie that they will remove the Godzilla footage from the game in a code update?

#3302 2 years ago

So...just to confirm...there are no wizard modes as of November 22nd...right? Cause i just beat every monster and city...and nothing new happened and i kept getting change city but couldn't change city...

#3303 2 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

I think the Gameplay is not affected much. What i highly dislike about PF protectors is the different tactical feedback of the rolling ball on wood. This is the main reason i avoid these. I dont mind however a slight resell value decrease.

you are in trouble if the ball is rolling around on wood. Ball is meant to roll around on top of the clear. If you look after your machines, the ball should be rolling around on wax. You can put the same wax on a playfield protector if you wish.

#3304 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but what is the wire guide behind Mechzilla for? Strange to have an unused part on the playfield[quoted image]

Mine came with a clear spike post that has a 7/8" rubber on it. This was another part used I'm guessing when they simply ran outta plastic posts to use and needed an equivalent to keep balls from being trapped or breaking this plastic as there is really nothing holding it up in this spot... its not supported very well and I'm guessing could break easily if balls were dropped onthe plastic or flung over mecha after a strong ramp shot. Thankfully my stronger shots have all landed on the woreform. Such a cool unintentionally placed diverter mech lol.

Quoted from Budman:

Pro for me in December( so I’m told) and on the August list for a Premium.

Best way to combat the waiting game. You'll love the pro I got lucky and scored my prem last week but I put my name in back in October of 2020.

They usually dont start lists on anything but the next title in line but I iust kept hounding my dostro to say I wanted the prem every month of the year after getting my Avengers Prem in 2020.

#3305 2 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

To tell your customers to wait until August 2022 for a game that was just announced is ridiculous. If you can’t get product to your customers faster than that, maybe you have overcommitted your production capabilities.

It has nothing to do with production capabilities they can make 100 games a DAY! They just need the parts to make those games in stock and when they wait for one part of over 3000 parts per game they move to the next game available they do have parts for in the parts cage.

I know for a fact if supply chain issues weren't a factor STERN would be up to date with all orders up until Godzilla since I've heard in under lne month they've sold over 5,000 units including the 1,000 LE machines... this is AMAZING FOR THEM! If they make 100 units a day from two lines they can make 250 of one title a week or 500 if they run the same game on both lines a week. Thats just two weeks for 100p gozilla LE machines or four weeks for 1000 GZLE if they run two different models per line! Spooky said what 45-50 games a week? Thats a HUGE GAP GROM THE COMPETITION. I assume JJP doesnt make even 100 machines a week after all these years. Every image of their line I've seen has been empty without anyo e working in production. So my guess is based on that info alone. It may be different now that they are in Elk grove village. I hope so!

#3306 2 years ago

someone know if "Monster Zero Wizard" after finishing all Kaiju Battles is programmed yet? and if yes how to start it ?

and is "Planet X" is programmed yet ?

and destroying a city does it mean in each city

- RAID (Kaiju Battles) -> must be won ? or just played ?
- BRIDGE -> SUPERJACKPOT ?
- TANKS -> SUPERJACKPOT ?
- POWER (Tesla Strike) - > must be won ? or just played ?

and King of the Monsters (FINAL Wizard Mode) is it similar to JP Final Wizard Mode When Dinosaur rule the World ?
just available if you WIN all KAIJU BATTLES AND also destroy all 4 Cities including all SUPERJACKPOTS and also all won Tesla Strikes ?

or will it be similar to AIQ with something like Trophies for each Battle ans SUPERJACKPOTS ... or how it was ment earlier on JP with the Fossils ?

#3307 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

you are in trouble if the ball is rolling around on wood. Ball is meant to roll around on top of the clear. If you look after your machines, the ball should be rolling around on wax. You can put the same wax on a playfield protector if you wish.

Nah, hate that clear, first thing i remove

#3308 2 years ago

Premium in the house. Unfortunately I have a ball hangup first floor building entrance. The building is slightly lower than the playfield. I am researching adjustment now. Has anyone had this issue and what was the fix? Thanks in advance.

#3309 2 years ago
Quoted from PinDescabarian:

Premium in the house. Unfortunately I have a ball hangup first floor building entrance. The building is slightly lower than the playfield. I am researching adjustment now. Has anyone had this issue and what was the fix? Thanks in advance.

I’ve been getting that same hang-up occasionally on my premium as well. Just have been letting ball search pop it out so far.

#3310 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

I’ve been getting that same hang-up occasionally on my premium as well. Just have been letting ball search pop it out so far.

I just found the fix. it is in settings. Uner game specific adjustments. It will let you fine tune each floor. It is under game specific adjustments.

#3311 2 years ago

For all of us getting a Pro, it’s a lot of fun. I played 6 games on one of Trent’s located at Pins Mechanical in Columbus. It was dialed in very well which made for fast/frenzied action. If the Premium / LE gameplay is appreciably better than what is experienced on the Pro....wow!

#3312 2 years ago
Quoted from Ben41:

someone know if "Monster Zero Wizard" after finishing all Kaiju Battles is programmed yet? and if yes how to start it ?
and King of the Monsters (FINAL Wizard Mode) is it similar to JP Final Wizard Mode When Dinosaur rule the World ?
just available if you WIN all KAIJU BATTLES AND also destroy all 4 Cities including all SUPERJACKPOTS and also all won Tesla Strikes ?
or will it be similar to AIQ with something like Trophies for each Battle ans SUPERJACKPOTS ... or how it was ment earlier on JP with the Fossils ?

Just asked the same thing…they aren’t there yet. I beat the game as is and basically just get to the end of beat monsters and nothing…

#3313 2 years ago

I just found the fix. it is in settings. Uner game specific adjustments. It will let you fine tune each floor. It is under game specific adjustments.

Thx for the tip! Is this under Diagnostics from the main service menu or Adjustments? I’m assuming Service Menu<Adjustments<Godzilla ?

#3314 2 years ago

The game manual shows an adjustment for this in the diag screen too.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3315 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Thx for the tip! Is this under Diagnostics from the main service menu or Adjustments? I’m assuming Service Menu<Adjustments<Godzilla ?

Sorry. To be more specific it under Diagnostics, Game-specific test, Building stepper motor test. 3 Steps and adjust from there following the prompt.

Quoted from hmannn1:

The game manual shows an adjustment for this in the diag screen too.

Yes sir that is correct. Sometimes I get ahead of myself.

#3316 2 years ago

Soooo this is my plunger setup...

20211122_182639 (resized).jpg20211122_182639 (resized).jpg

My understanding is that the solution to this is to loosen the three adjustment screws on the back of the shooter rod plate, shift the assembly to center the tip, and then resecure, yes?

#3317 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Soooo this is my plunger setup...
[quoted image]
My understanding is that the solution to this is to loosen the three adjustment screws on the back of the shooter rod plate, shift the assembly to center the tip, and then resecure, yes?

Yes, you can loosen the 3 nuts and position the shooter. There can be a bit of a learning curve, take it slow and don't get frustrated.

I've had to do this on most of my NIB purchases, IMDN being the most important to get right.

#3318 2 years ago

Premium arrived today. My first machine I've owned. Still trying to get it level but everything looks good so far.

Also wanted to thank Rob @ Mad Pinball here since it's a new distro. Made my first purchase so easy. He said I would be on a first run and he delivered.

#3319 2 years ago

Godzilla Pro in the house.

IMG_20211122_095915_855 (resized).jpgIMG_20211122_095915_855 (resized).jpg
#3320 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

Premium arrived today. My first machine I've owned. Still trying to get it level but everything looks good so far.
Also wanted to thank Rob @ Mad Pinball here since it's a new distro. Made my first purchase so easy. He said I would be on a first run and he delivered.

Where is mad pinball located? Here in Washington?

#3321 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Where is mad pinball located? Here in Washington?

Berlin, MD

#3322 2 years ago
Quoted from Ben41:

Short answer - no one knows
This isn't done in the code yet to have reasons to finish cities for different reasons, and no wizard modes yet.

#3323 2 years ago

First Godzilla Multiball on our premium that arrived today.

942AB711-460E-4122-91D8-C22C3C269FAB (resized).jpeg942AB711-460E-4122-91D8-C22C3C269FAB (resized).jpeg
#3324 2 years ago

just joined
Godzilla premium (resized).jpgGodzilla premium (resized).jpg

#3325 2 years ago

Premium is set up and is playing amazing. GZ multiball hitting left flipper as it should.

I have owned most of the recent Sterns and have Elwin’s last two games, but this is next level. Incredible game.

6DB56D92-A20D-4332-81DE-92153E9347FB (resized).jpeg6DB56D92-A20D-4332-81DE-92153E9347FB (resized).jpeg
#3326 2 years ago

Man any kind of halfway decent game on this is quite the workout. Definitely a longer playing game, which is a plus. I needed one of those in my lineup. So friggin’ fun too. I’ve been grinning ear to ear since Friday night unboxing. One question (I searched but didn’t find anything): where is your magnet dropping the ball on your upper flipper after a hold? Mine is hitting the top of the flipper making a direct cash in on the hurry up jackpot loop shot almost impossible. I know you get a little extra time to make the shot but I think you’re probably supposed to be able to make it on the fly when it’s dropped.

#3327 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Man any kind of halfway decent game on this is quite the workout. Definitely a longer playing game, which is a plus. I needed one of those in my lineup. So friggin’ fun too. I’ve been grinning ear to ear since Friday night unboxing. One question (I searched but didn’t find anything): where is your magnet dropping the ball on your upper flipper after a hold? Mine is hitting the top of the flipper making a direct cash in on the hurry up jackpot loop shot almost impossible. I know you get a little extra time to make the shot but I think you’re probably supposed to be able to make it on the fly when it’s dropped.

Sounds right up my alley Phaby!! Hope you can square the magnet up where it should be. I have a Prem coming on second run… it’s killing me not making the cut. It’s exciting to see how many owners are absolutely loving this game! Whoohooo

#3328 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

JASDF Blue Impulse North American F-86F Sabre responding to the threat of Godzilla.
This is one of three that will be in the game the other two might be by the Tesla towers and Bridge, working out their location now
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks DeathHimself for the great idea to add the period correct jets to the game!

The Ebay item is listed as F-Toys 1/44 scale JASDF, collection 2, F-86F Sabre Blue Impulse FJA2-2B

Thought I'd add some pics and install notes:
Looks absolutely fantastic in game
AFAIK is only available from Japan (but came in less than a week)
It is very fragile and I mean VERY, need to handle with care and install in semi-protected area
Decals are DIY so know that and I cant be sure if they were decals or not as I could NOT separate them so I cut them out and glued them on
If you mount where I did (on top of right sling) then the mount is included!
The mount included has a nice swivel top allowing a variety of display positions
I left the landing gear off
Like the OP, I have the (more expensive) 1/200 scale same item on order to be displayed farther back in the game
IMG_4432 (resized).jpgIMG_4432 (resized).jpgIMG_4413 (resized).jpgIMG_4413 (resized).jpgIMG_4425 (resized).jpgIMG_4425 (resized).jpgIMG_4420 (resized).jpgIMG_4420 (resized).jpgIMG_4415 (resized).jpgIMG_4415 (resized).jpgIMG_4417 (resized).jpgIMG_4417 (resized).jpgIMG_4418 (resized).jpgIMG_4418 (resized).jpgIMG_4419 (resized).jpgIMG_4419 (resized).jpgIMG_4427 (resized).jpgIMG_4427 (resized).jpgIMG_4434 (resized).jpgIMG_4434 (resized).jpg

#3329 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Sounds right up my alley Phaby!! Hope you can square the magnet up where it should be. I have a Prem coming on second run… it’s killing me not making the cut. It’s exciting to see how many owners are absolutely loving this game! Whoohooo

Yeah It’s minor issue, I just want to make sure it’s supposed to drop right on the flipper before I mess with it. I can’t remember a game release with such universal love. The JJP army doesn’t even have anything bad to say. Pinball Garage in Hamilton has a couple if you want to check it out. Closer than my house.

#3330 2 years ago

Got a building multi ball tonight and three of them ended up stuck to the magnet at once! The machine had no idea where they were … gotta be a code issue right?

#3331 2 years ago

Our Premium finally came! So excited and happy. The Wi-Fi is slow as crap to update, but it worked. The game it’s self is phenomenal. Added my extra shaker to it and wow! It’s great. A little violent at the start though.

Super super fun! Thank you Craig at Fun! Here in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

343C5A02-D1F7-490E-92A8-52BE9B57A139 (resized).jpeg343C5A02-D1F7-490E-92A8-52BE9B57A139 (resized).jpeg42A8D904-8004-4026-A7AC-25F8FE48E92B (resized).jpeg42A8D904-8004-4026-A7AC-25F8FE48E92B (resized).jpeg883D8FCE-49BA-4313-800F-761FDF857049 (resized).jpeg883D8FCE-49BA-4313-800F-761FDF857049 (resized).jpegF88A0CBF-FA89-4CF8-94A4-40DC5DC01332 (resized).jpegF88A0CBF-FA89-4CF8-94A4-40DC5DC01332 (resized).jpeg
#3332 2 years ago

Following up on the speaker resistance and settings discussion earlier in the thread, I had previously used 8ohm setting on my LE temporarily as it’s a quick and easy way to get some brighter brights in the high end though it’s not the best way to achieve that considering the speaker impedance and the amp driving it. This weekend I took some time and made some adjustments to the sound setting’s in 4 ohm and am very happy with a nice full sound including the return of detail in the mid’s and high’s which were missing from the factory 4 ohm default settings.

Here are my settings -

Stern pinball LE speaker/audio settings (4ohm)

Select backbox speaker type
- 4 ohm

Select cabinet speaker type
- 4 ohm

Select audio filter
- HIGH/LOW Shelf (DEF)

Select blackbox bass frequency
- 250 Hz (Default)

Adjust backbox bass gain
- +3 db

Select backbox treble frequency
- 4 KHz (Default)

Adjust back box treble gain
- +8.0625 db

Select cabinet bass frequency
- 250 Hz (Default)

Adjust cabinet bass gain
- +6 db (Default)

Select cabinet treble frequency
- 4 KHz

Adjust cabinet treble gain
- 0 db

Technically the power amp should run cooler with matched impedance and you should get twice the total watts output, better sound at lower volumes and minimize distortion at high volumes. The loudest I’ve gone is about 35 and I cannot imagine what 60+ sounds like. I may have to test that. I did utilize the EQ and adjusted to taste but the high/low shelf setting actually sounded better than my “smile curve” or other adjustments.

My home theater speakers are Miller & Kreisel S-150’s (same as those used at skywalker ranch soundstage to mix SW films) 4 ohm and while they can run reasonably at 6 or 8 ohms if needed they really want the power of 4 ohm amplification.

#3333 2 years ago

Just got word my premium is finally on its way, hopefully here the 24th. Totally pumped.

#3334 2 years ago

Got the call that our Premium is landing Wednesday morning! So excited!!

#3335 2 years ago

Her first game on Insider Connected, she loved the achievements

72AE995F-B753-4A5F-9886-4CDCB09B3D13 (resized).jpeg72AE995F-B753-4A5F-9886-4CDCB09B3D13 (resized).jpeg
#3336 2 years ago

On family vacation to Colorado and have a new LE at home still in the box. So the CO guys pointed me right Elevation Bowl in Dillion.

Family all loved the pro and were chamoring to keep the LE at home.

All ours first game

#3337 2 years ago

Just setup my Godzilla Premium.

Happy to report:

1 - Box was in perfect shape no body damage to the pin

2 - installed shaker motor (a gift from my distributor here in Boston area. Thanks Tim!!!). Shaker does really make the game more dramatic and fun.

3 - no issues connecting to Insider. I had my account built days ago.

4 - 0.81 code updates automaticaaly installed in 80 minutes (1GB internet here)

5 - played around 10 games. No stuck or air balls so far. Awesome!

6 - still trying to understand the code, but so far it is amazing.

7 - Building multi-ball feeds left flipper. No STDM. My game is level at 6.8 and flat centered left and right.

Now I just need to fix my tennis elbow to be able to play more. Getting old sucks!!!

#3338 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:So I have been looking at Tilt graphics ramp decals, is the right ramp supposed to be a roadway to the bridge or railroad? I'm a bit confused on this one lol.

There is an expressway (roadway) in Japan that goes right through a building. So I think the roadway decal suits the right ramp best.

KME had to know about the expressway in Japan before he put the wire forms through the building mech. If not, it is quite a coincidence…

77DE618D-D337-4575-ADF3-3E082E33D7B6 (resized).jpeg77DE618D-D337-4575-ADF3-3E082E33D7B6 (resized).jpegD4FC7CCC-B4AD-4D6A-B2C2-DCA59DB11F18 (resized).jpegD4FC7CCC-B4AD-4D6A-B2C2-DCA59DB11F18 (resized).jpegF89BC068-AD54-4EBC-B823-6673FCD47589 (resized).jpegF89BC068-AD54-4EBC-B823-6673FCD47589 (resized).jpeg0CD54654-CF44-445A-BF4C-DDE967D1FEA7 (resized).jpeg0CD54654-CF44-445A-BF4C-DDE967D1FEA7 (resized).jpeg39F8C91D-E2B0-4B31-B8C8-2A2675073AD2 (resized).jpeg39F8C91D-E2B0-4B31-B8C8-2A2675073AD2 (resized).jpeg07B6C028-32A7-4BBA-9FA2-8D86A2F5CE9F (resized).jpeg07B6C028-32A7-4BBA-9FA2-8D86A2F5CE9F (resized).jpeg

#3339 2 years ago

I don't understand English so I use the translation function.
Can the collapsing building toy on the premium model be made to stop working by changing the settings, like the T-rex in Jurassic Park?
I am new to buying pinball and I do not have the skills to repair the machine when it breaks down.
There are no places in Japan that will repair a modern stern pinball, and it would be difficult to ship a pinball back to the US for repair.
I am wondering whether I should go for the Pro model, which has fewer moving parts that I can enjoy for a long time, or the Premium model, which has many fun tricks but risks breaking.
I need some advice.

#3340 2 years ago
Quoted from ShigeKiyo:

Can the collapsing building toy on the premium model be made to stop working by changing the settings, like the T-rex in Jurassic Park?
I am new to buying pinball and I do not have the skills to repair the machine when it breaks down.
There are no places in Japan that will repair a modern stern pinball, and it would be difficult to ship a pinball back to the US for repair.
I am wondering whether I should go for the Pro model, which has fewer moving parts that I can enjoy for a long time, or the Premium model, which has many fun tricks but risks breaking.
I need some advice.

Certainly fewer mechs can mean less maintenance, and if you are newer to pinball and nervous about repair by yourself, and if there is no one in your area that can help you in servicing the machine, if needed... this game is amazing in all versions, and you would not be disappointed at all with the Pro!
Sure, the mechs on the premium / LE are neat, no doubt, but the Pro is an amazing game and would keep you very happy... Not to mention for all versions, the code will continue to increase and make each of these models even better over time.

#3341 2 years ago
Quoted from ShigeKiyo:

I need some advice.

First off - welcome to the pinball community! I have always wondered if pinball would catch on in Japan and have always hoped that it would.

Regarding repair, I think everybody in the US also considers this when choosing between models as well (though perhaps more so for those who are purchasing for location play versus a home use pin). I will also say this, the mechanisms involved in pinball are not overly complex - so I think someone with basic mechanical abilities can usually fix things when they break, even if they are not a service technician.

I guess I would encourage you to buy the model you want based on features. Something is going to eventually break (whether it is the pro or premium) and will need to be fixed, because that is just the nature of pinball. If a mechanism breaks and cannot be easily fixed I would imagine that Stern would be able to ship that part to you quickly.

#3342 2 years ago
Quoted from ShigeKiyo:

I need some advice.

It’s your ball lock on the premium so you can’t disable it. If it’s a real concern go with the pro. I would more likely go with the premium and develop a relationship with someone in the states who can send you the parts you need if it breaks.

#3343 2 years ago
Quoted from ShigeKiyo:I don't understand English so I use the translation function.
I need some advice.

These aren’t complex machines. You will be able to fix any issue yourself. Anything serious will require a part or board replacement which you can order from stern and easily install yourself. If you can build a Lego Technic you can work on a modern pinball. Older games where you actually need to do board repair work is a different story.

#3344 2 years ago

Got my tesla strike mod yesterday from diddys mods yay, now to find time too install them haha

#3345 2 years ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

It’s your ball lock on the premium so you can’t disable it. If it’s a real concern go with the pro. I would more likely go with the premium and develop a relationship with someone in the states who can send you the parts you need if it breaks.

... And there are companies like Forward2Me that can forward packages to Japan from the US, which should make it easier (though a little more expensive) to secure parts if needed. Cheers!

#3346 2 years ago

Our premium arrived yesterday. We’re impressed! The game lives up to the hype. I hope Stern learns from this and raises the BOM on all future pins — even if it means price increases.

We did get a stuck ball on game 2. A bit of a fluke…

I think stern should consider an auto-login feature to stern connected for HUO pins. Allow a small number of IDs to be cached and present a selection dialog.

445110DC-7442-4C68-8BCA-E1DC10D41385 (resized).jpeg445110DC-7442-4C68-8BCA-E1DC10D41385 (resized).jpeg
#3347 2 years ago

man, so many people getting banners...i can't find one to save my life. they looks so great next to the machine!

#3348 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Got my tesla strike mod yesterday from diddys mods yay, now to find time too install them haha

I hear ya. I have the Tesla Strike Mod, PinMonk's Tibetan Cooling Fans and his foot pedal Mods, plus changing out the all the rubbers. Gonna be a busy weekend. And find time to write reviews for them.

#3349 2 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I think stern should consider an auto-login feature to stern connected for HUO pins. Allow a small number of IDs to be cached and present a selection dialog. [quoted image]

110% yes please

#3350 2 years ago

Lots of wild balls flying off of Mechagodzilla and landng on the right ramp wireform. Only one Stuckagodzilla so far, but easily shaken free:

StuckagodzillaStuckagodzilla

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

There are 27,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/67?hl=1956pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.