Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 547.
#2801 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

Just set up premium, everything checks out except right flipper. Coil doesn't fire from the test menu or from flipper button. Flipper button works for other functions. Swapped out node 8 with functioning one from elvira, same issue. No power to coil when attempting to test. Left shows pulse on meter. Any ideas where to start
Thanks in advance

Standard coil testing - checking wire connections. Checking for wire breaks (continunity), checking for resistance. Tracing wires back, checking for continuity.

#2802 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

Just set up premium, everything checks out except right flipper. Coil doesn't fire from the test menu or from flipper button. Flipper button works for other functions. Swapped out node 8 with functioning one from elvira, same issue. No power to coil when attempting to test. Left shows pulse on meter. Any ideas where to start
Thanks in advance

Can't imagine you have a bad coil right outta the gate. Could measure the Ohms of the coil and compare its reading against the left which is working if you find no other obvious signs, like others have mentioned.

#2803 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

Yes they appear to be wired correctly

And you have the white post on the inside left of the coin door pulled out when trying to test the coil from the menu?

#2804 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And you have the white post on the inside left of the coin door pulled out when trying to test the coil from the menu?

Yep

#2805 2 years ago

Since you have a meter you'll have to trace the wires back until you find power. My guess is something is unplugged.

#2806 2 years ago

So that flipper is connected to CN7 on Node 8. (With the white pin pulled out) Do the pop bumper and scoop eject work in test? Those are both on the same connector. If they DO work, maybe the CN7 connector has the lead for the flipper in the wrong housing slot.

#2807 2 years ago

Got it ,broken coil wire

Thanks everyone

#2808 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

Got it ,broken coil wire
Thanks everyone

Broken where? At the coil? At the connector, or inside the insulation along the way...

#2809 2 years ago

The king of the monsters Is in the house. The hype is real, done put 15 games on it and it's amazing

20211117_164624 (resized).jpg20211117_164624 (resized).jpg20211117_182918 (resized).jpg20211117_182918 (resized).jpg
#2810 2 years ago
b9794e81c2180d430e866b6e6cfe985eb926085f (resized).jpgb9794e81c2180d430e866b6e6cfe985eb926085f (resized).jpg
#2811 2 years ago
Quoted from cistearns:

I reached out to Stern about the Magnalube included in the goodie bag.
[quoted image]

That's important!
Thanks bro.

#2812 2 years ago

Is there any way to make the Godzilla roar louder in the game?

#2813 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Broken where? At the coil? At the connector, or inside the insulation along the way...

At the connector where the bare copper goes through the hole in plastic enroute to terminal

#2814 2 years ago

I saw someone else ask this question but I have not seen an answer.... in the battle the monster mode, you see 0/4 for a particular monster... what does that mean? I've battle the same monster multiple times and it seems to increase but always starts back at 0 on the next game. How do I unlock the locked monsters?

#2815 2 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I saw someone else ask this question but I have not seen an answer.... in the battle the monster mode, you see 0/4 for a particular monster... what does that mean? I've battle the same monster multiple times and it seems to increase but always starts back at 0 on the next game. How do I unlock the locked monsters?

4 task/shots to complete to beat the monster. Final shot is the pop which officially defeats it.
Once you beat a monster you will unlock the next round of monsters to fight.

#2816 2 years ago

Got my Premium today. It’s friggin insane. So many shots, so many things to do. I love the fallouts and videos too. I installed a shaker and it’s a must! So good. That left ramp is a bear thought. I have to really nail it or it rattles out. Anyone else get the same? Also the magna grab doesn’t grab often so I have to look at that. I do happen to like hitting mecha and have it fly onto the ramp. I don’t know how someone can like pinball and not love this masterpiece.

81DF0275-1FE4-43AD-B161-A07BD09B7CDA (resized).jpeg81DF0275-1FE4-43AD-B161-A07BD09B7CDA (resized).jpeg81FB97DB-BDA9-49CE-A4CA-C2E65C42A62C (resized).jpeg81FB97DB-BDA9-49CE-A4CA-C2E65C42A62C (resized).jpeg
#2817 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Is anyone else getting SDTM balls on right ramp shots that dont make it all the way up? What is anyone doing about it?

I get this only from the upper left flipper

#2818 2 years ago

Just played for an hour, this game is at .80 code. I can't even imagine what this will be like with 3 or 4 updates, not even sure what the game needs at this point except a few more callouts. Overall , just amazing !

#2819 2 years ago

Godzilla premium landed today in the Midwest. Checking it now. Already added the must haves. Updated speakers, real knocker, and stern shaker motor.
Magicchiz

BFFD5DA0-961C-48C0-ADA6-32372E6E0C12 (resized).jpegBFFD5DA0-961C-48C0-ADA6-32372E6E0C12 (resized).jpeg
#2820 2 years ago

Had my best game so far tonight. What a rush. The game keeps showing me new things every time I play. The light shows, music, call outs etc are amazing I can’t even imagine what the team has left in store for us. I’m so thrilled with this game. The way it flows the mechs the diverted shots the magna grab it’s all so cohesive and doesn’t feel gimmicky. Having this next to JP it’s interesting to note how many Elwin games have a centerish spinner shot that feeds the upper flipper. So cool. So fun. Even my girlfriend plays the heck out of it!

D5EFDA81-0164-4878-AFD1-9469167B7C5E (resized).pngD5EFDA81-0164-4878-AFD1-9469167B7C5E (resized).png
#2821 2 years ago

My wife and I were rocking on Godzilla for over an hour tonight, then when we got done we powered up the machine and played a few games.

In all seriousness I have been in this hobby for over 26 years now I can tell honestly say the praising this game gets isn't just from a Honeymoon phase, this game is purely magical and I can only wonder where it will be in a year from now. What a fantastic job from Keith, Rick and the rest of the crew. I can't wait to see what they instore for us with this masterpiece.

#2822 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I have a Star Trek Premium that does all of this and more. It was Stern's first all-RGB insert game and one of the main reasons to upgrade from a Pro. Pinsiders complained about the inserts looking dull and dead when they weren't lit and that Stern should have left them as colored inserts like the Pro!

That's a great point. I had a Rick and Morty, and same thing - when unlit it looks very ordinary. But that's the price hey. Works a treat when you cycle through the modes. Maybe a combination is a good solution. I was amazed at the number of lights in GnR when I saw one for the first time!

#2823 2 years ago

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0vPZ24KFUqJDnRv0i6vihYYZw#Champaign

This game channels my inner 9 year old clearly…lol…Too good not to share!

#2824 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

My wife and I were rocking on Godzilla for over an hour tonight, then when we got done we powered up the machine and played a few games.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"bbdbb39a0f637d36a959fefddcf74cd87fbaf47a-1637208183-1800"};
//]]>

In all seriousness I have been in this hobby for over 26 years now I can tell honestly say the praising this game gets isn't just from a Honeymoon phase, this game is purely magical and I can only wonder where it will be in a year from now. What a fantastic job from Keith, Rick and the rest of the crew. I can't wait to see what they instore for us with this masterpiece.

Yup it’s unbelievable. Hilarious movie clips, awesome call outs, rocking sound track, incredible toys, and so much to do. There is always something epic going on in this game and always something to shoot for. Godzilla MB, mecha GZ MB, bridge MB, tank MB, fighter Jets, Tesla attack, destruction Jackpots, and not to mention the battle modes. This is just .8 code, wowwwwwwwzaaaaa

#2825 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Yup it’s unbelievable. Hilarious movie clips, awesome call outs, rocking sound track, incredible toys, and so much to do. There is always something epic going on in this game and always something to shoot for. Godzilla MB, mecha GZ MB, bridge MB, tank MB, fighter Jets, Tesla attack, destruction Jackpots, and not to mention the battle modes. This is just .8 code, wowwwwwwwzaaaaa

Good golly, miss Molly, Jackpot! I absolutely love it.

#2826 2 years ago

Bummer heard that the first shipment was short by just my machine. I preordered day of the unveil and I was supposed to be the last premium un the 1st run.

The distro said he is still expecting it to arrive anytime, so hoping for some luck there. Not super optimistic with all the delays I've been hearing about for lots of Stern pins, including people waiting much longer, but I just got Halloween which I haven't even unboxed yet which will definitely hold me over

#2827 2 years ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Got my Premium today. It’s friggin insane. So many shots, so many things to do. I love the fallouts and videos too. I installed a shaker and it’s a must! So good. That left ramp is a bear thought. I have to really nail it or it rattles out. Anyone else get the same? Also the magna grab doesn’t grab often so I have to look at that. I do happen to like hitting mecha and have it fly onto the ramp. I don’t know how someone can like pinball and not love this masterpiece.
[quoted image][quoted image]

So pumped about this game. Mine came today. Blown away.

No problem with magna but left ramp drops a good bit of decent shots too.

#2828 2 years ago
Quoted from VolitionFlipper:

Dude, in the same boat! First on the list for Godzilla (Premium) , found out yesterday my local distro is not getting any of their premiums machines till first run of (March-ish) 2022 and my Mando was pushed to June.

OMG, that is insane. I hope your distro is getting incorrect news. I’ve been waiting on pins and needles to get the call. This game stole the show at HAAG.

#2829 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
No I literally meant it was a terrible movie so definitely not hyperbole.

Agree completely with you. The game is a masterpiece, but the theme is a DUD. Think about it guys...has anybody ever told you that their favorite movie franchise is Godzilla? I love movies of all types, especially comedies. I love to quote movies, and discuss awesome films with anybody who will listen. I've NEVER heard a single person tell me "You HAVE to go see Godzilla." I've never heard from anyone that Godzilla is their favorite movie, or movie franchise. I've met a lot of people, and never heard anybody express enthusiasm or interest in the property one time.

maybe I'm missing something, or hanging in the wrong circles, but it's food for thought, and definitely a weird choice by Stern IMO.

the theme is not good, but the game still kicks butt.

#2830 2 years ago

I disagree
It’s one of the most iconic themes around.

The theme is easily adaptable to pinball too.

#2831 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

Agree completely with you. The game is a masterpiece, but the theme is a DUD. Think about it guys...has anybody ever told you that their favorite movie franchise is Godzilla? I love movies of all types, especially comedies. I love to quote movies, and discuss awesome films with anybody who will listen. I've NEVER heard a single person tell me "You HAVE to go see Godzilla." I've never heard from anyone that Godzilla is their favorite movie, or movie franchise. I've met a lot of people, and never heard anybody express enthusiasm or interest in the property one time.
maybe I'm missing something, or hanging in the wrong circles, but it's food for thought, and definitely a weird choice by Stern IMO.

Yeah, the Godzilla theme is pretty high on my list, so I was excited about it before the actual pin was even revealed.

#2832 2 years ago

You HAVE to go see Godzilla!

There. Welcome to the right circles

#2833 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Odd places for scratches. I've had to ground these corners on several, but yours are in a diff spot

I've owned several pins where the lockdown receiver scratches on the glass a little. I fold a strip of packing tape over the metal lip to protect the glass.

#2834 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

They are night and day games. JP is more precision and tactical, Godzilla is more destruction.

Which do you think is the better game currently?

I didn’t think the last movie was good. That is what I was saying. I actually really like the theme and I’m glad they didn’t lean on any recent Godzilla movies.

#2835 2 years ago

#2836 2 years ago

My son is 7 and loves Godzilla. It’s his favorite theme. It was part of the reason I bought one and also why I originally bought ultraman at the time because it had a Godzilla looking monster. He just got Godzilla toys for his birthday and his friends have Godzilla toys. Pretty sure the theme is strong even after this long.

#2837 2 years ago

You don’t get the theme

1. Hilarious campy video of men in monster suits

2. Amazing rocking sound track

3. Blowing shit up

It’s like the best pinball theme ever. Do I like the show stranger things better than Godzilla movies? Of course, I can’t sit through 15 mins of a Godzilla movie without turning it off. But when you take all the Godzilla assets and present them both comedically and in a bad ass rock nature it’s epic.

#2838 2 years ago

I don’t think it’s a great theme, but I think what they did with the theme rocks. I love the way it’s integrated and I think it makes it fun. I do think with this layout, they could have integrated any theme. Like if this was the matrix people would be wetting their pants. I think the cheesy announcer that people critiqued during the previous video helps make it for me. I also do love baby Godzilla on all the ball saves.

#2839 2 years ago

Has anyone had the issue of multiple loops being counted even when you aren’t hitting that shot? It seems to happen a lot during Godzilla multiball?

I’ve tested the loop switch and it seems to be working as intended.

#2840 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

You don’t get the theme
1. Hilarious campy video of men in monster suits
2. Amazing rocking sound track
3. Blowing shit up
It’s like the best pinball theme ever. Do I like the show stranger things better than Godzilla movies? Of course, I can’t sit through 15 mins of a Godzilla movie without turning it off. But when you take all the Godzilla assets and present them both comedically and in a bad ass rock nature it’s epic.

Yes, like Attack from Mars or Dialed In! Godzilla is a perfect theme for pinball.

#2841 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:Has anyone had the issue of multiple loops being counted even when you aren’t hitting that shot? It seems to happen a lot during Godzilla multiball?

Maybe your switch is to tight they banging around triggers it

#2842 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Has anyone had the issue of multiple loops being counted even when you aren’t hitting that shot? It seems to happen a lot during Godzilla multiball?

Quoted from nicoy3k:

Maybe your switch is to tight they banging around triggers it

Check the sensitivity of the roll over switch in the back #58, some have had this issue where it was triggering almost all the time with any vibration.

#2843 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

OMG, that is insane. I hope your distro is getting incorrect news. I’ve been waiting on pins and needles to get the call. This game stole the show at HAAG.

Had a chance to play my friends LE last night. It’s even harder now to wait. This game is a amazing! Really happy for those that have received their machines, it’s a great game.

#2844 2 years ago

New Code

Pro – v0.81.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Godzilla+Pro

Premium – v0.81.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Godzilla+Premium

Limited Edition – v0.81.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Godzilla+LE

V0.81.0 - November 17th, 2021
=============================
- Stability - fixed an issue where the game would occasionally crash when hitting a Skill Shot or returning to the Mainplay background
- Saucer Attack - added an Extra Ball by destroying 3 Flying Saucers
- Saucer Attack Multiball - added this new mode which lights at the pop bumper by destroying 5 Flying Saucers
- Bridge Attack - adding new display effect of Godzilla attacking the Bridge
- Bridge Attack Multiball - adding new display effects for Intro, Jackpots, and Super Jackpot
- Jet Fighter Attack - keep GI on during intro light show to improve visibility
- Jet Fighter Attack - fixed an issue where Jet Fighter Hurry Ups were resetting to 2X the reset value during Rodan playfield multiplier causing the awards to be multiplied twice
- Advance Train - can now be lit by shooting the Scoop
- Super Train - now cannot be stacked with a Battle Mode or Multiball
- Destruction Jackpot - no longer resetting the Jackpot Value on a ball drain by default (can be changed still in adjustments)
- Destruction Jackpot - no longer lit by completing multiballs
- Destruction Jackpot - no longer a 1X increment on Destruction Jackpot collect
- Destruction Jackpot - 5% of the awards in following modes adds to Jackpot Value: Kaiju Battles, Tesla Strike, Tank Attack Multiball, Bridge Attack Multiball, Monster Rampage, and Jet Fighter Attack
- Destruction Jackpot - 3% of the awards in following modes adds to Jackpot Value: Godzilla Multiball and Mechagodzilla Multiball
- Destruction Jackpot - completing City Objectives (Tanks, Raid, Bridge, Power) will light Destruction Jackpot at Building and boost Jackpot Value by 1M permanently
- Destruction Jackpot - Jackpot Value base is now 5M
- Destruction Jackpot - advancing to a new City collects and resets Destruction Jackpot to it's base value and increments the Destruction Jackpot Multiplier by 1X
- Destruction Jackpot - fixed an issue where Destruction Jackpot Value increment was including the playfield multiplier into calculation causing awards to be multiplied twice
- Godzilla Magnet - now using high and low magnet grab parameters based on the importance of catching the shot
- Magna Grab - fixed an issue where aborting from pressing both flippers would not multiply the loops by 2X
- Building Stepper - keep the motor powered off in situations where someone may be maintaining the machine
- Building Locks - only allow Godzilla Multiball locks when a VUK kick has happened
- Godzilla Multiball - improved the background videos that are shown during this mode to give more variety
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - fixed an issue where Final Chance timedown + Anguirus Add-A-Ball use was not restarting the mode properly
- Tank Attack Multiball - adding "Tank Attack Multiball Is Lit" display effect when the Scoop becomes lit
- Godzilla vs. Titanosaurus - fixed an issue where the Maser Cannon shot was not lighting up properly
- Monster Rampage - increased increment after each Jackpot from 1M to 1.25M
- Allies - added a new video when Anguirus is awarded at the Scoop that is different from the one that is displayed when Add-A-Ball is used
- Shoot Again - changed video to be Jet Jaguar / Godzilla themed
- Extra Ball - fixed an issue where sound would sometimes cut out on Extra Ball display effect sounds
- Extra Ball - fixed an issue where the display effects sounds would not get stopped at the same time as the video
- City Backgrounds - updated city graphics and added icons and text for the status of each City Objective (Tanks, Raid, Bridge, Power)
- City Backgrounds - added panning and zooming for New York, London, and Paris
- City Backgrounds - fixed an issue where the background would have a graphical glitch with at dark black area in the center of the city
- City Inserts - changed how the New York, London, Paris, Tokyo inserts are lit
- City Inserts - City insert is pulsing when Tier1 Battle won (Godzilla controls City)
- City Inserts - City insert is blinking when it's the current City
- City Inserts - City insert is lit when the Tier1 Battle was lost (Monster controls City)
- City Inserts - City insert is off when the City is not started yet
- Kaiju Battles - added "Battle Is Lit" display effect when Scoop becomes lit
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles are now locked into the City you chose them in
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles can now be progressed to "light ally" to unlock the Tier2 modes
- Battle Select - Selecting a Tier2 Battle before completing a Tier1 will surrender the city to the monster who controls it
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles that are controlled by Godzilla are marked with a Godzilla Footprint Icon and are no longer selectable
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles that are controlled by a Monster show the text of what city that Monster controls and are no longer selectable
- Battle Select - when only one selection is available the screen will "Auto Select" the choice for you
- Battle Select - fixing an issue where you could lock in a Battle before the choices appear
- Battle Select - fixing an issue where Godzilla vs. Ebirah would still report 3/4 after having completed the mode
- City Select - improved background graphics and changed text layout and animations
- City Select - now awards a City Bonus when entering a new City
- City Select - add flipper timer increment so it doesn't timeout unless you are not selecting
- City Combos - added unique City Combos to each of the four cities
- End of Ball Bonus - improved light show
- High Score To Date - added Loop Champion to attract mode loop
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game
- Shaker Motor - adding more shaker motor effects synced with many of the display effects
- Score Frame - fixing an issue with "FREE PLAY" text in other languages not scaling properly
- Attract Mode - adding Tutorial videos to the attract mode loop

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed "UPPER LEFT FLIPPER POWER" default from 160 to 168, max is now 185
- changed "LOOP CHAMPION" default from 5 to 3, min is now 2
- changed "DESTRUCTION JACKPOT BASE SCORE" default from 3.5M to 5M
- changed "DEST. JACKPOT RESET ON DRAIN" default from YES to NO
- removed "DEST. JACKPOT BUILD PERCENT" see above notes for modes / percentages that contribute to Destruction Jackpot

- System - Updated to V2.97.0 on OS: V2.4.0

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.80.0
- Added Standard Adjustment "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS" to allow dimming of LCD display.

#2845 2 years ago

Lots of fixes in new code

#2846 2 years ago

Just tried to download the new code via WiFi but it’s not finding it. The connection test is successful.

#2847 2 years ago

Got to play Godzilla for the first time, put in maybe 10 games total. My initial feeling was "this is the best first ball of any game I've ever played". I'm shocked at how much I loved it. I figured I would but... wow!

Would I be accurate in saying that the code is not as deep as Avengers or JP, but deeper than IMDN? That's how it felt to me but I never watched a tutorial or read anything about it (I wanted to be surprised).

I prefer deep rulesets. I love Avengers for that reason. I'm finding Godzilla to be a very simplified Elwin game so it's kind of disappointing in that regard but maybe I'm wrong? What do you guys and gals think?

#2848 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Got to play Godzilla for the first time, put in maybe 10 games total. My initial feeling was "this is the best first ball of any game I've ever played". I'm shocked at how much I loved it. I figured I would but... wow!
Would I be accurate in saying that the code is not as deep as Avengers or JP, but deeper than IMDN? That's how it felt to me but I never watched a tutorial or read anything about it (I wanted to be surprised).
I prefer deep rulesets. I love Avengers for that reason. I'm finding Godzilla to be a very simplified Elwin game so it's kind of disappointing in that regard but maybe I'm wrong? What do you guys and gals think?

The codes not done so I’m not sure how accurate you are. I think avengers code is hard for me to wrap my head around so I think deep and complex are two different things.

#2849 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Just tried to download the new code via WiFi but it’s not finding it. The connection test is successful.

It's working and downloading thru the wifi now...

#2850 2 years ago

The folks involved with the development of Godzilla have to be the A team over at stern. You can really see the collaboration between rules art effects and layout that come together in a beautiful symphony of a game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,000 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,323 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/57?hl=obed_marsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.