PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,376 posts in this topic. You are on page 538 of 548.
#26851 65 days ago

Magnetized habitrail?

I thought I had a magnetized ball, but it only gets stuck in the right habitrail. Emptied the trough and checked every ball. Same outcome.

Only right flipper side dump.

So now what? Call Stern/dealer? Get a demagnitizer?

#26852 65 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Magnetized habitrail?
I thought I had a magnetized ball, but it only gets stuck in the right habitrail. Emptied the trough and checked every ball. Same outcome.
Only right flipper side dump.
So now what? Call Stern/dealer? Get a demagnitizer?

Have you checked for any burrs or obstructions on the habitrail? I had that way back when I had TMNT. There was a weld that was off by a little that pinched the ball and would cause it to get stuck. Filing it a bit (take it out of the games so you don't get metal shavings on your playfield) solved the issue.

#26853 65 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Have you checked for any burrs or obstructions on the habitrail? I had that way back when I had TMNT. There was a weld that was off by a little that pinched the ball and would cause it to get stuck. Filing it a bit (take it out of the games so you don't get metal shavings on your playfield) solved the issue.

Well, the issue just started after about 600 plays or so.

I don't believe that's the cause, but can't hurt to look. Thanks.

#26854 64 days ago

Took about 150 plays but finally broke the 1 Billion mark. More sub-15 million point games in there than I care to admit but as others have said this is often a one ball game. Haven't made it to Terror of Mechagodzilla yet. That's the next goal.

20240215_203641 (resized).jpg20240215_203641 (resized).jpg
#26855 64 days ago
Quoted from WillM:

Having a good, as-designed working machine notwithstanding - the "Coin Door Ball Save" enabled will do just that: open the coin door, remove glass, and retrieve trapped ball. Let it drain. Replace glass, close Coin Door. A new ball will pop into the shooter lane. Play on...
Also, FWIW: I remove plumb bob from all my pins.

Which submenu is this setting under?

#26856 64 days ago

Hey all, I have an issue with my left spinner that’s driving me crazy!!! Here’s the situation:

The left switch hasn’t been registering. It wasn’t a leaf adjustment issue, so I took the left side part to get to the switch, bought a new one just in case, but it appeared I had it working again in the switch test, so I put it all back together. In the first game, I got one good spin out of it, and it stopped registering again. Took the left side apart again, ready to take out the switch if needed, but it’s working again. Tested it with the spinner apart, then put it all back together, tested on the playfield with the playfield up. Then I lower the playfield to get ready to play again, but before putting on the glass, I decide to roll a ball through it … nothing.

At the risk of taking it apart and doing this all over again, is there something I’m missing here about how these switches work that would be connected to the playfield up vs down?

#26857 64 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Hey all, I have an issue with my left spinner that’s driving me crazy!!! Here’s the situation:
The left switch hasn’t been registering. It wasn’t a leaf adjustment issue, so I took the left side part to get to the switch, bought a new one just in case, but it appeared I had it working again in the switch test, so I put it all back together. In the first game, I got one good spin out of it, and it stopped registering again. Took the left side apart again, ready to take out the switch if needed, but it’s working again. Tested it with the spinner apart, then put it all back together, tested on the playfield with the playfield up. Then I lower the playfield to get ready to play again, but before putting on the glass, I decide to roll a ball through it … nothing.
At the risk of taking it apart and doing this all over again, is there something I’m missing here about how these switches work that would be connected to the playfield up vs down?

I would guess the wires are being pulled, pinched or shorted somehow. Or just a switch going bad??

#26858 64 days ago
Quoted from apexpinhead:

Which submenu is this setting under?

- Adjustments: SPI (Standard Adjustments): #62 Coin door Ball Save "YES"

Screenshot_20240218_172731_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240218_172731_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240218_172754_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240218_172754_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240218_173207_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240218_173207_Gallery (resized).jpg
#26859 64 days ago

anyone know how to disable the language select message at the start of each game?

#26860 64 days ago
Quoted from matt68061:

I would guess the wires are being pulled, pinched or shorted somehow. Or just a switch going bad??

Would a switch going bad go in and out? Maybe I’ll just replace the switch and see if that solves it. I’ve been pushing and pulling and twisting the wires to see if I can get the behavior to change, but it either works or it doesn’t, I can’t make it happen intermittently.

#26861 64 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Would a switch going bad go in and out? Maybe I’ll just replace the switch and see if that solves it. I’ve been pushing and pulling and twisting the wires to see if I can get the behavior to change, but it either works or it doesn’t, I can’t make it happen intermittently.

Update: I replaced the switch, it was working until I put it back in place above the playfield, then it wasn’t working again. So I’m back to the wires trying to figure out where this thing is going wrong.

#26862 64 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Update: I replaced the switch, it was working until I put it back in place above the playfield, then it wasn’t working again. So I’m back to the wires trying to figure out where this thing is going wrong.

My best guess is that there is either a separation of the wire inside the insulation between the switch and the node board, or the wire as it is connected to the pin in the connector. With the switch not working, you have to trace both wires from the switch to the connector. At least one wire will be daisy chained to another switch probably. This will also require a wiring diagram and a multi-meter set on Ohms. You might call Stern support and ask what the wire colors are and where they go, if you do not have a wiring diagram.

#26863 64 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

My best guess is that there is either a separation of the wire inside the insulation between the switch and the node board, or the wire as it is connected to the pin in the connector. With the switch not working, you have to trace both wires from the switch to the connector. At least one wire will be daisy chained to another switch probably. This will also require a wiring diagram and a multi-meter set on Ohms. You might call Stern support and ask what the wire colors are and where they go, if you do not have a wiring diagram.

Dang, so it’s the part of this hobby that I’m not good at huh? Ha

I just put the switch into another switch port, confirmed it does work at least from the connector to the switch. So the problem must be from the connector back to the board like you mentioned.

#26864 64 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Dang, so it’s the part of this hobby that I’m not good at huh? Ha
I just put the switch into another switch port, confirmed it does work at least from the connector to the switch. So the problem must be from the connector back to the board like you mentioned.

Update: so checked into the manual, I think I tracked it down. Saw the left spinner is connected to Node 8 - CN12. I have at least figured out that if I push that connector at CN12 inward towards the board, I can get the switch to register. If I pull it away (towards the front of the machine) it won’t register anymore. I don’t think I have crimps that small, but hopefully that’s the issue, the connector at CN12.

#26865 64 days ago

28 Left Spinner 8-CN12 3 WHT RED 10 BLK RED Playfield Micro 8-SW-9 180-5010-04

You could try using a safety pin or small screw driver to push that pin further into the connector. As well as looking at the locking tab to see if it is catching to hold the pin all the way into the connector. I had that happen on one of the last connectors I repinned in a new Molex on a different game. When I shoved the connector into the board, the pin sort of backed out and did the same thing you are describing.

#26866 64 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

28 Left Spinner 8-CN12 3 WHT RED 10 BLK RED Playfield Micro 8-SW-9 180-5010-04
You could try using a safety pin or small screw driver to push that pin further into the connector. As well as looking at the locking tab to see if it is catching to hold the pin all the way into the connector. I had that happen on one of the last connectors I repinned in a new Molex on a different game. When I shoved the connector into the board, the pin sort of backed out and did the same thing you are describing.

Good call, I just looked in there and the tab definitely wasn’t showing. I’m trying to back it out now, I thing it’s broken in there. I can’t get the thing to back out though … grrr

#26867 64 days ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Good call, I just looked in there and the tab definitely wasn’t showing. I’m trying to back it out now, I thing it’s broken in there. I can’t get the thing to back out though … grrr

There is a special tool to do that. I do not have it for the new Stern smaller connectors. That is why you will see somebody selling a safety pin in the ad section, that supposedly works too. I have not tried that. The special tool is a small thin blade just the same size as the tab. You slip it in from hole on the same side as the tab. In your case, if it is broken off, You might try an xacto knife blade after pushing the wire in as far as possible.

#26868 64 days ago

Anyone else with a Premium had an issue with their right spinner being intermittent sometimes?

Sometimes I'll give it a good rip, and the game won't react for a few of those spins...but then, will start to count the last few.

With the glass off, the switch seems to click just fine, but it's unreliable at times in-game.

Should I just replace the switch?

#26869 64 days ago

Posted about a magnetized return habitrail a few posts back - any insight?

#26870 64 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Where on the wire form is it getting stuck? Any pics?

#26871 64 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Can you show a picture of a small screw hanging from the habitrail? Is this because your balls got magnetized? I used to use a pencil magnet to remove my balls when raising the PF. That was a mistake, as I magnetized every one of them. Then they would get stuck in the trough. Wondering where a degaus machine is?

#26872 64 days ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Could use some big time help with my Godzilla LE!!
TD;LR I installed a knocker from Pinball Life and after boot up I got a Node 9 overcurrent message and shortly thereafter smelled a burning smell
Turns out the U1 chip on Node Board 10 was fried and from then on I have been getting the message "Node 1 4 8 9 10" not found.
Here's what I've tried so far:
- Reseating all RJ45 cables
- Replacing all RJ45 cables
- Replaced node 10 board
- Replaced cabinet node board
- Replaced node 8 board
Unfortunately, after all of this I am still getting the message "Node 1 4 8 9 10" not found on boot up.
Any thoughts of what to try next??
Thanks so much in advance!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Check the black wire (ground) coming from the stepper motor into node board 10. Check the wire itself and the pin connection in the molex connector. If that wire loses connection, the IC will burn. It’s possible that it became loose when installing the knocker.

#26873 63 days ago

New issue...I've been on this thread for about two years. Maybe more. I don't remember anyone mentioning this.

My destruction jackpots keep getting aborted. It starts and then the magnet releases the ball before the countdown. Then the DJ aborts as if I never started it. So I'm guessing that the magnet is weak? Maybe they set it to abort the DJ if the ball gets free? I'm pretty good with maintenance but have to admit I've never touched the magnet. Yet I don't remember any maintenance being required on it.

Any suggestions? Or is there maintenance I've neglected?

#26874 63 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

Can you show a picture of a small screw hanging from the habitrail? Is this because your balls got magnetized? I used to use a pencil magnet to remove my balls when raising the PF. That was a mistake, as I magnetized every one of them. Then they would get stuck in the trough. Wondering where a degaus machine is?

I'll try a screw next time.

Played 2 games today. All was fine.

This issue has happened on 3 different occasions now.

The balls do not stick on the left return (I gently place them trying to see).

All 6 stick on the right return if gently place them there.

I'll snap a pic next time.

#26875 63 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

New issue...I've been on this thread for about two years. Maybe more. I don't remember anyone mentioning this.
My destruction jackpots keep getting aborted. It starts and then the magnet releases the ball before the countdown. Then the DJ aborts as if I never started it. So I'm guessing that the magnet is weak? Maybe they set it to abort the DJ if the ball gets free? I'm pretty good with maintenance but have to admit I've never touched the magnet. Yet I don't remember any maintenance being required on it.

I think it aborts if a switch hit is registered. The game would have no way of knowing if the ball is on the magnet or not, otherwise. I would check to see if you are getting random switch hits in switch test mode. Do a little shaking and banging to see if one registers.

#26876 63 days ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I think it aborts if a switch hit is registered. The game would have no way of knowing if the ball is on the magnet or not, otherwise. I would check to see if you are getting random switch hits in switch test mode. Do a little shaking and banging to see if one registers.

Thanks. I did that just now. Even ran a switch test and nothing seems wrong. It's Luke the magnet holds it, DJ starts, then the ball falls off even if it's not swinging. Like the magnet lost grip.

Any other ideas?

#26877 63 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Thanks. I did that just now. Even ran a switch test and nothing seems wrong. It's Luke the magnet holds it, DJ starts, then the ball falls off even if it's not swinging. Like the magnet lost grip.
Any other ideas?

How long has it been since you changed balls?

#26878 63 days ago
Quoted from awesome1:

That's my best guess. There has to be an switch or opto getting triggered by something

#26879 63 days ago
Quoted from awesome1:

How long has it been since you changed balls?

Hmm.. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the idea. I guess if they are magnetized it would affect the ability to hold them in the magnet itself..is that your theory?

#26880 63 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

The ball releases from the magnet if you hold both flippers. I think it does it even during destruction jackpot. Is it possible you are hitting both flippers while waiting for the countdown to finish?

#26881 63 days ago

Here's my review of Electric Playground's Godzilla topper, which I posted on their thread. I've had it for a week now, it's pretty cool.

This topper must be seen in person and preferably in a dark game room to be appreciated fully. I would rank it in the top tier of toppers I’ve had over the years. One thing that’s not easy to catch from flat, straight-on photos is that this topper has six layers, adding to its depth. The console screens, the console, the foreground (tanks, bridge, saucer…), the city monuments, the background (buildings/cityscape), and Godzilla (our saucer, deepening on what you have installed) that pops up at certain times.

Also, you get a heads-up view of what’s going on during your game. Each city will interactively shimmer a burning red that is either currently being attacked or has already been attacked. There’s a purple roving light that pans slowly across the console if Rodan is lit and the console screens indicating current or played modes for the selected city.

The light show lights up the game room, adding to the player's experience. Check out my videos.

20240218_222604 (resized).jpg20240218_222604 (resized).jpg20240218_222718 (resized).jpg20240218_222718 (resized).jpg20240218_222757 (resized).jpg20240218_222757 (resized).jpg
#26882 63 days ago

Offering a very nice, very limited, and NO LONGER AVAILABLE Godzilla topper for sale:

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Excellent like-new condition, interactive, VERY limited, and NO LONGER available, first Godzilla topper offering from The Electric Playground (TEP). I purchased this brand new in ...”
21 days ago
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
800 (Firm)

#26883 63 days ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Here's my review of Electric Playground's Godzilla topper, which I posted on their thread. I've had it for a week now, it's pretty cool.
This topper must be seen in person and preferably in a dark game room to be appreciated fully. I would rank it in the top tier of toppers I’ve had over the years. One thing that’s not easy to catch from flat, straight-on photos is that this topper has six layers, adding to its depth. The console screens, the console, the foreground (tanks, bridge, saucer…), the city monuments, the background (buildings/cityscape), and Godzilla (our saucer, deepening on what you have installed) that pops up at certain times.
Also, you get a heads-up view of what’s going on during your game. Each city will interactively shimmer a burning red that is either currently being attacked or has already been attacked. There’s a purple roving light that pans slowly across the console if Rodan is lit and the console screens indicating current or played modes for the selected city.
The light show lights up the game room, adding to the player's experience. Check out my videos.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank so much for sharing your feedback and awesome pics! We are looking forward to getting more units into the wild so folks can see for themselves what we’ve put into this bad boy! That said, we are proud to announce that we’ve gotten through all of our back orders and will begin shipping future units within a week of people’s order date. Good time to get in before our next big reveal at TPF and things get crazy all over again!

Thanks again for sharing!

-Rob & Alec

#26884 62 days ago

Got my Atomic Power Bladez installed yesterday, finally. Damn fine upgrade. Now for the speaker kit and I actually think I will try my hand at making my own backbox lighting insert board, complete with some interactive animations. I got a SBC and some RGB individually addressable LED strips laying around somewhere... what kind of simple looped program do you need to write to monitor certain lamps with a light sensor and trigger animated sequences stored in memory? Sounds almost barbaric in it's simplicity but then again, it could be a fun adventure.

#26885 60 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Got my Atomic Power Bladez installed yesterday, finally. Damn fine upgrade. Now for the speaker kit and I actually think I will try my hand at making my own backbox lighting insert board, complete with some interactive animations. I got a SBC and some RGB individually addressable LED strips laying around somewhere... what kind of simple looped program do you need to write to monitor certain lamps with a light sensor and trigger animated sequences stored in memory? Sounds almost barbaric in it's simplicity but then again, it could be a fun adventure.

I'm digging my PowerBladez big time. Probably one of the best pins to have such a mod. My only issue is the noise they project - especially when idle. It's like the Stern fan, but worse because it's a constant cycle. Anyone got a solution for this? Anyone? PinMonk ?

4054908e4c9b0a60c821150af79fe0d7 (resized).jpg4054908e4c9b0a60c821150af79fe0d7 (resized).jpg
#26886 60 days ago
Quoted from WillM:

I'm digging my PowerBladez big time. Probably one of the best pins to have such a mod. My only issue is the noise they project - especially when idle. It's like the Stern fan, but worse because it's a constant cycle. Anyone got a solution for this? Anyone? PinMonk ?[quoted image]

Epoxy resin. The problem is the coils "singing." It drives me bananas, too, but I'll probably age out of being able to hear it pretty soon. Basically if you encase the coils in epoxy resin, it dampens the noise substantially. Not a quick fix, but it is pretty much the only fix you have access to.

Changing the frequency can help, too, but you can't access the code that drives the lighting, so epoxy resin is your only friend here.

If you can tap or vibrate it (raid the bedroom for vibration hardware if necessary) while the resin is poured and for a while after, it will help get pockets of air out so the dampening is more complete. If you do it well, you should see a reduction of 50-70%, which is a lot for how annoying those are.

#26887 59 days ago

Side note, once installed in my GZ machine, my hearing cant hear the whine... on the bladez, but the animated Power Panelz and Bladez on the AFM backbox and inner cabinet of my self built virtual pin ring like Xmas bells at midnight mass. I got those like eons ago when Joe first put out the original AFM upgradez. The latest inverter seems quieter than the original older one, and you could hear the ring coming from the speakers so the older one may have been electrically more noisey than the newer ones.

#26888 59 days ago

So I'm still having the same problem.

Any suggestions? Or is there maintenance I've neglected.

It was suggested that I change the balls because maybe they were magnetized. I changed the balls and I am still having the same problem.

I sincerely appreciate any help.

#26889 59 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

So I'm still having the same problem.
Any suggestions? Or is there maintenance I've neglected.
It was suggested that I change the balls because maybe they were magnetized. I changed the balls and I am still having the same problem.
I sincerely appreciate any help.

Did you install the MRS switch replacement behind the upper left flipper? I did, and it was recognizing it and releasing the ball off the magnet for the destruction jackpot.

I could have sent it back on my dime and had them tune the switch up for me, but getting raped by shipping in both directions wasn't worth it for me.

#26890 59 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Did you install the MRS switch replacement behind the upper left flipper? I did, and it was recognizing it and releasing the ball off the magnet for the destruction jackpot.
I could have sent it back on my dime and had them tune the switch up for me, but getting raped by shipping in both directions wasn't worth it for me.

!!!

You mean the magnet mod to register missed imposter shots? Yes. I did just install it!

I thought about putting the old one back to check. Is that it? What did you find?

#26891 59 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

!!!
You mean the magnet mod to register missed imposter shots? Yes. I did just install it!
I thought about putting the old one back to check. Is that it? What did you find?

That will be the problem.

It needs to be adjusted apparently. It’s too sensitive maybe?

But your issue will likely go away if you put original back in

#26892 59 days ago

That will be the problem.
It needs to be adjusted apparently. It’s too sensitive maybe?
But your issue will likely go away if you put original back in

I'm so done with mods.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

#26893 59 days ago

I have the MRS switch installed and no issues with magnet/ destruction jackpot. Maybe I got lucky?

IMG_7179 (resized).jpegIMG_7179 (resized).jpeg
#26894 59 days ago

So I had installed the M&M Creations magnetic switch in place of the factory switch for the left upper flipper. That's what the problem was.

When I reinstalled the factory switch the problem disappeared.

Thanks for the help everyone. I hope to return the favor one day.

#26895 59 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

So I had installed the M&M Creations magnetic switch in place of the factory switch for the left upper flipper. That's what the problem was.

Glad you got it worked out!

I figured it had to be a switch registering causing the ball to release.

#26896 59 days ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Same thing happened to me but I sent it back, he adjusted it and the new one works great with no interference.

#26897 59 days ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Same thing happened to me but I sent it back, he adjusted it and the new one works great with no interference.

I would question using a magnetic reed switch close to a magnet. I know they need some shielding, but would still think that would be a problematic application.

#26898 59 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I would question using a magnetic reed switch close to a magnet. I know they need some shielding, but would still think that would be a problematic application.

Not problematic at all...

Let me explain.....

... VinnyBlanc has the current (and final) version of the MRS for the imposter shot whereas tedwasright bought his in 2022... same for northerndude - those were earlier revisions.... all that is needed - as we found - was a bigger magnet pile..this is why VinnyBlanc and RoadQueen have no issues....tedwasright simply send yours back to me...

Matt

#26899 59 days ago

Hi all.
Just a heads up re a re-released mod. Mezel Mods have got the Godzilla "alien console surround" for the screen in stock again finally. I remember a post with someone questioning its availability, so I thought I'd let everyone here know.
They also have the side art blade playfield protectors in stock too. A lot of other places are out of them.

Screenshot_20240224_103648_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240224_103648_Chrome (resized).jpg
#26900 59 days ago
Quoted from WestCoastAussie:

Hi all.
Just a heads up re a re-released mod. Mezel Mods have got the Godzilla "alien console surround" for the screen in stock again finally. I remember a post with someone questioning its availability, so I thought I'd let everyone here know.
They also have the side art blade playfield protectors in stock too. A lot of other places are out of them.[quoted image]

I have the Alien Surround Console. It is a great addition.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,376 posts in this topic. You are on page 538 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/538 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.