pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 532 of 547.
#26551 86 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Add another bad PDB to the list of recent manufactured Stern GZ Prem problems experienced within months off receiving it.
So far the list is-
bad stand-up brackets
bad optos
bad PDB
bad soldering (right flipper coil)
bad cabinet decals (already showing wear on left flipper button area)
So to recap... Stern can design a great game, but their execution of it's assembly is exactly that...
An Execution...
Aim revolver at foot, squeeze trigger...

I guess I am lucky to have gotten an earlier version of Godzilla NIB that was done at the old factory before the move. The only issue I have come across in 10 months is having to level the Building in my Premium. I guess I am getting to the point where I need to order new balls and coil stops.

#26552 85 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

I guess I am lucky to have gotten an earlier version of Godzilla NIB that was done at the old factory before the move. The only issue I have come across in 10 months is having to level the Building in my Premium. I guess I am getting to the point where I need to order new balls and coil stops.

I guess I should clarify... these faults were all in my personal machine, built in November, however, the problems have appeared in bulk recently from several owners on here. I'm catching just about every fault others are having either before or after I read about it here. Only thing left right now is a failed CPU or node board, and phuckit if I've jinxed it by saying it, it's going to happen eventually, just hope it's before the warranty ends.

#26553 85 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Add another bad PDB to the list of recent manufactured Stern GZ Prem problems experienced within months off receiving it.
So far the list is-
bad stand-up brackets
bad optos
bad PDB
So to recap... Stern can design a great game, but their execution of it's assembly is exactly that...
An Execution...

Don't you have issues with almost every game you get? I think you just have really bad luck I've had mine for almost a year with no issues. *knocks on a redwood*

#26554 85 days ago

I have a recent build premium and have yet to have a single issue.

Fingers crossed but I have had really good luck on all my spike 2 games. I had one cpu board get a flakey lvds port, and one wire form that trapped balls, and that was it. I’ve had a few solder blobs that made a switch not work, but those are 2 minute fixes. I haven’t even had bad coil stops like people complain about.

#26555 85 days ago

Just tried adding an external volume controller. Ordered one off Pinball life and the instructions say it should tie in under the service buttons, but there doesn't seem to be the proper connector(pic below). A quick youtube video search says it should tie in at node board 1. Any suggestions?

IMG_6519 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_6519 (1) (resized).jpg
#26556 85 days ago

I have the volume up/down toggle in the tournament button hole (below start) and pretty sure it did tie in there. I’ll snap a pic next time I’m down in my game room.

#26557 85 days ago

#26558 85 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

So far the list is-
bad stand-up brackets
bad optos
bad PDB
An Execution...

Can't say I'm thrilled with the quality control of Stern placing stickers on the building. (I've taken the bridge off the mod it -- it didn't come that way.). But seriously, how do you screw up simple things on a machine that costs more than some decent used cars?

IMG_3852 (resized).jpgIMG_3852 (resized).jpg
#26559 85 days ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Can't say I'm thrilled with the quality control of Stern placing stickers on the building. (I've taken the bridge off the mod it -- it didn't come that way.). But seriously, how do you screw up simple things on a machine that costs more than some decent used cars?
[quoted image]

I would send that picture to Stern and ask them who on the line is responsible. That did not pass quality control. These are not the Droids you are looking for.

#26560 85 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

I would send that picture to Stern and ask them who on the line is responsible. That did not pass quality control. These are not the Droids you are looking for.

Damn, that is pretty bad.

#26561 85 days ago

Has anyone installed the quiet fan from Cary Hardy’s video? I did and I swear it didn’t work (put tissue over top and played for an hour, never moved). I put the old one back on and did the same test, within 10min it clicked on. And when not playing about every 10min it comes on. It’s a very easy install so I don’t think I messed it up.

Was going to order another one but figured o would ask first if anyone else has the same experience? Thanks!

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

#26562 85 days ago

What an I doing wrong?

Beat a monster go to london.

Beat second monster and normally all hell breaks loose. Mechagodzilla, Gz MB, bridge or tanks, rampage, monster zero, and or saucer mb.

once i catch my breath im looking towards the scoop to leave, but city select isnt available.

tiltforums rulesheet says u can leave once you conquer a city, which 3 of 4 modes completed at least should definitely qualify!

why cant i leave london? in gz it’s pretty easy to fly out of heathrow otherwise

#26563 85 days ago
Quoted from dtmail209:

Has anyone installed the quiet fan from Cary Hardy’s video? I did and I swear it didn’t work (put tissue over top and played for an hour, never moved). I put the old one back on and did the same test, within 10min it clicked on. And when not playing about every 10min it comes on. It’s a very easy install so I don’t think I messed it up.
Was going to order another one but figured o would ask first if anyone else has the same experience? Thanks!

Are you sure you have the fan blowing out and not in? There are airflow indicators on the fan and you should confirm it’s pointing out…

#26564 85 days ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

What an I doing wrong?
Beat second monster and normally all hell breaks loose. Mechagodzilla, Gz MB, bridge or tanks, rampage, monster zero, and or saucer mb.
once i catch my breath im looking towards the scoop to leave, but city select isnt available.
tiltforums rulesheet says u can leave once you conquer a city, which 3 of 4 modes completed at least should definitely qualify!
why cant i leave london? in gz it’s pretty easy to fly out of heathrow otherwise

Quoted from apexpinhead:

Anyone ever experience a glitch in the first city where you beat the Kaiju battle but the option to change cities just never appears at all? Hundreds of plays on my machine and it's the first time this happened. Beat Titanosaurus but for whatever reason the 'change cities' insert on my playfield never lit up, and no matter how many times I hit the scoop I was never given the option to move cities, no matter how many ramps I hit or other modes accomplished. I know this wasn't an issue with the scoop switch as it recognized godzilla powerups and allies when available.

Quoted from jawjaw:

You sure you didn't have some other mode running like tesla or tanks?

#26565 85 days ago

Rare broken plastic on a modern Stern...

#26566 85 days ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

[quoted image]

That's pretty rough, and definitely not acceptable for the price Stern charges (or any manufacturer for that matter). George Gomez has said in interviews that he reads the forums. Hopefully he'll see this as well. It doesn't seem to be an isolated case. MarvLoco did a whole piece on the turtles build issues.

There's a lot of money being made on the selling of pins but not enough seems to be going back into the build control. Sad when you consider how much these games cost. I'm probably representative of the minority of participants on pinside. Saving for a first pin but not quite there. $7,000+ is quite a stretch for a luxury toy. It can be disheartening to put out so much money on something that not only looks "less than perfect" but more appropriately, can be considered sloppy. Doesn't instill the confidence in the consumer that the less visible components/pieces are competently installed or operational.

Every manufacturer will ebb and flow. If the folks at Stern are reading these comments I hope the pride in your work and your product starts to show more. You build a product that brings so much joy to so many people, but that joy turns to animosity when faulty parts and lazy craftsmanship overrides the commitment to quality.

#26567 85 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

So far the list is-
bad stand-up brackets
bad optos
bad PDB
An Execution...

Sorry to Hijack, but I've had two PDB's poop the bed in my Rush Pro. Debating if I should even bother replacing at this point because I'm worried it will just happen again. I have speaker light kits and Pin Stadium Neo Atoms on it. Any idea if that would short a PDB?

#26568 85 days ago

Anyone know how to fix this squeaky shaker motor? It’s less than a month old. Squeaks when I move arms

IMG_3214 (resized).jpegIMG_3214 (resized).jpeg
#26569 85 days ago

What an I doing wrong?

For the second city you need to qualify another Kaiju battle (Left / Right ramp) and then complete (there is no win or lose) a Tier 2 Monster. After completing this, select city becomes available

#26570 85 days ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

[quoted image]

Just pop the sticker off and put it on the right way around. That is going to be stern’s solution anyways.

These games are all hand built, so little things are bound to happen. Ask anyone who worked at a car dealership in the 70s and 80s how bad the quality of American vehicles were coming off the line.

#26571 85 days ago
Quoted from Bunzy:

Anyone know how to fix this squeaky shaker motor? It’s less than a month old. Squeaks when I move arms[quoted image]

I used a little 3 in 1 oil on the assembly to try to get rid of the squeak. They all pretty much do it. It’s very common.

#26572 85 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Just pop the sticker off and put it on the right way around. That is going to be stern’s solution anyways.
These games are all hand built, so little things are bound to happen. Ask anyone who worked at a car dealership in the 70s and 80s how bad the quality of American vehicles were coming off the line.

i think the sticker looks like it was die cut upside down?

#26573 85 days ago
Quoted from Bunzy:

Anyone know how to fix this squeaky shaker motor? It’s less than a month old. Squeaks when I move arms[quoted image]

I tried oil on the bushings and it didn’t work. Pinball Life sells a connector for $5 that reverses the power to the shaker motor and stops the squeak. It makes the motor spin the other direction. I put it in 2 of my games and it works.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0559-00_ASSEMBLY

#26574 85 days ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

i think the sticker looks like it was die cut upside down?

It’s just a rectangle. It’s the same shape in either orientation

#26575 85 days ago
Quoted from Bunzy:

Quoted from JP76:

I tried oil on the bushings and it didn’t work. Pinball Life sells a connector for $5 that reverses the power to the shaker motor and stops the squeak. It makes the motor spin the other direction. I put it in 2 of my games and it works.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0559-00_ASSEMBLY

This is the way to go to fix the squeaky shaker... reverse the direction. Cheap fix. Order some other stuff at the same time and hopefully save some on shipping.

#26576 85 days ago

What an I doing wrong?

I was having this issue recently. Manual says if you choose not to change cities when option is available, you can't re-light the change cities insert without completing another mode (Tanks, Tesla, Bridge, Raid). I swear I had completed all four -- this supposedly forces you to change cities -- but I can't quite remember, so that was possibly the issue.

If you've completed Bridge, Raid, and Tanks, it might be that Tesla is still outstanding, as it's the hardest to activate by far in single ball play. Probably easiest just to work to Godzilla MB and use that opportunity to hit all the necessary stand-up targets. Unfortunately you must finish Tesla strike, which can take a while, or drain trying, before the mode is complete and you are then permitted to change cities

#26577 85 days ago
Quoted from mostater:

This is the way to go to fix the squeaky shaker... reverse the direction. Cheap fix. Order some other stuff at the same time and hopefully save some on shipping.

I’ve seen how common this is and experienced it myself. Mine self-resolved with more play. After about 100 games, gone and never heard again with about 400 more plays since.

#26578 85 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

I’ve seen how common this is and experienced it myself. Mine self-resolved with more play. After about 100 games, gone and never heard again with about 400 more plays since.

i get the little squeak tease at the very end of the shake now, but i'm ok with it. just one lil chirp is fine.

#26579 85 days ago
Quoted from dtmail209:

I have installed the pinmonk replacement PSU fan in all but one* of my Spike 2s and never had a problem so far. Do make sure it's installed to blow air out of the PSU instead of pulling in.

*My Avengers IQ Pro (July '23 build) came with a different Meanwell PSU that has a larger fan that's already quiet, as well as white plastic flipper bushings that fit snugger than the nylons used in all the other games. I assume it was part of a evaluation/test run for switching to those parts permanently once the existing supply is drained.

#26580 85 days ago
Quoted from mostater:

You know I saw this online and fig it reversed the polarity of shaker. But my arm squeaks moving in either direction when I manually move it

#26581 85 days ago

Man I did my first real clean and wax on machine last night and holy crap it’s fast. I changed angle and got it around 6.5-6.7 around the slings but that wax makes the ball fly lol. The left ramp shot does shoot a lot smoother

#26582 85 days ago
Quoted from mostater:

The shaker motor brushes deform and get polished as the get used. Eventually that deforming causes noise as the pressure of the brushes rubbing along the spinning shafts changes and the lubricant that was applied to the brushes at the factory is dispersed. The PBL $5 board reverses the direction of the spin, which increases the pressure a bit, and eliminates the squeak.... for awhile. I suspect the squeak will return at some point down the road, when the PBL board will need to be removed to reverse the direction again and get some additional squeak-free months.

#26583 85 days ago

I was the opposite. Had the squeak right out of the box on my shaker. Dealer went through Stern and had it replaced for me because they couldn't figure out how to fix it.

#26584 85 days ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

The shaker motor brushes deform and get polished as the get used. Eventually that deforming causes noise as the pressure of the brushes rubbing along the spinning shafts changes and the lubricant that was applied to the brushes at the factory is dispersed. The PBL $5 board reverses the direction of the spin, which increases the pressure a bit, and eliminates the squeak.... for awhile. I suspect the squeak will return at some point down the road, when the PBL board will need to be removed to reverse the direction again and get some additional squeak-free months.

I could see how the squeak may lessen and disappear over time with more use as you describe, but reversing the spin has worked well for me. Before Pinball Life had their $5 part available, I reversed the polarity by swapping the power connections as described by another user (perhaps in a different thread). That was hundreds of plays ago and no squeak since, thankfully. I tried lubricating the shaker first. That seemed to lessen the noise but it always came back. Reversing the direction of the spin did it for me. That $5 part is cheap and worth the try IMO.

#26585 85 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I feel like a debbie downer/broken record because I've stated this a number of times before.
as a consumer, it's hard to get behind any company that states "we test and QA every single machine before it leaves the factory" when you continue to see things of this nature.

spooky pinball had the same issues and started putting in stickers on things like the coin door lock, stating that it was "checked". the problem is receiving a game where a checklist is included stating everything was checked when it is quite obvious that it what was actually done was that the list was checked off but nothing confirmed, especially when/if the machine you received is missing 6+ items that were clearly checked off and/or harnesses were not connected, etc...

if every feature (switch, lamp, coil, etc...) was tested prior to the machines leaving the factories, we wouldn't see 90% or more of the things that people are experiencing with their NIB purchases

I'll step down off of my soap box now

#26586 84 days ago

I have Stern shakers in all my Stern pins.
Only EHOH squeaked. And it squeaked a lot. At first I didnt care because it kinda goes with the theme.
But after seeing people post about the $5 Pinball life polarity reverser I figured I would try it.
Amazingly the thing was squeak free immediately and has remainded that way for another 400+ plays.
I suppose it may start to squeak again, and if it does, for sure I wil just take it out.
But yeah, can confirm. $5 and worked great for me.

#26587 84 days ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I feel like a debbie downer/broken record because I've stated this a number of times before.
as a consumer, it's hard to get behind any company that states "we test and QA every single machine before it leaves the factory" when you continue to see things of this nature.
spooky pinball had the same issues and started putting in stickers on things like the coin door lock, stating that it was "checked". the problem is receiving a game where a checklist is included stating everything was checked when it is quite obvious that it what was actually done was that the list was checked off but nothing confirmed, especially when/if the machine you received is missing 6+ items that were clearly checked off and/or harnesses were not connected, etc...
if every feature (switch, lamp, coil, etc...) was tested prior to the machines leaving the factories, we wouldn't see 90% or more of the things that people are experiencing with their NIB purchases
I'll step down off of my soap box now

I guess for me personally the thought of having to make minor tweaks and repairs to pins doesn’t bother me, even on new ones. I enjoy working on and restoring pins almost as much as I do playing them. Dialing in new games is kinda fun. Fixing a sticker isn’t a blip on the radar.

#26588 84 days ago
Quoted from dtmail209:

I installed a quiet fan (with hesitation during install). The hesitation came from removing the warranty sticker. I’ve done many mods on this pin which is my first NIB. And of course many other mods could technically void the warranty. The thought crossed my mind about how worth it this one was compared to the worst-case risk of something, even unrelated, failing and not being covered. The other thought was frustration for shelling out $9k for a machine with such an obnoxious cheap part. That stock fan is ridiculous. I went forward and finished up. I fired her up and waited to listen for the difference. I was sure it’d be better but also sure still noticeable. Nothing. Waited some more. Silence. Now I really felt pissed that I’ve voided my warranty and the damn thing didn’t even work! After a bit of disbelief and not clearly seeing, hearing, feeling any strong airflow, I decided to take a small screwdriver and probe inside to see if I’d contact a spinning blade. Sure enough, it was spinning! I was amazed at how silent it was. Slightly concerned that the airflow was barely detectable. And I confirmed it’s facing the right direction to exhaust the internal air. All in all, one of the best mods I’ve done due to the elimination of that din…one way worse than even a squeaky shaker!

#26589 84 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

I installed a quiet fan (with hesitation during install). The hesitation came from removing the warranty sticker. I’ve done many mods on this pin which is my first NIB. And of course many other mods could technically void the warranty. The thought crossed my mind about how worth it this one was compared to the worst-case risk of something, even unrelated, failing and not being covered. The other thought was frustration for shelling out $9k for a machine with such an obnoxious cheap part. That stock fan is ridiculous. I went forward and finished up. I fired her up and waited to listen for the difference. I was sure it’d be better but also sure still noticeable. Nothing. Waited some more. Silence. Now I really felt pissed that I’ve voided my warranty and the damn thing didn’t even work! After a bit of disbelief and not clearly seeing, hearing, feeling any strong airflow, I decided to take a small screwdriver and probe inside to see if I’d contact a spinning blade. Sure enough, it was spinning! I was amazed at how silent it was. Slightly concerned that the airflow was barely detectable. And I confirmed it’s facing the right direction to exhaust the internal air. All in all, one of the best mods I’ve done due to the elimination of that din…one way worse than even a squeaky shaker!

It’s the first mod on all my machines. PinMonk always comes through. Put a small piece of paper towel/tissue on the fan and when it disappears/blows away, you know you are good.

#26590 84 days ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Put a small piece of paper towel/tissue on the fan and when it disappears/blows away, you know you are good.

^^^This. Sometimes after the install, it will take what seems like forever to start up (like watching for a pot of water to start boiling). Make certain that the fan orientation is correctly blowing the air up and out, put the tissue over the hole, and then go off and do something else while the machine warms up. When you come back and see that the paper is missing, all is well.

That reminds me; I have to get to my workbench and make a new fan for a friend's Iron Maiden...

#26591 84 days ago

Clearing out old stock on my Godzilla (Foo JP and Iron Maiden too) Magnetic Speaker Light Frames.

$25 shipped in USA - ($10 off)

Other game designs available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/speaker-light-mod-stern-magnetic-speaker-frame-silhouettes

pm for details

thx.

videos of them in action.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3YNTj7iTMV46SB4MXtvsh8kv6pJ9fIZP&feature=shared
Pintastic Flyer2 (resized).pngPintastic Flyer2 (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#26592 84 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

Yeah, that's why the last step in the manual is to tear off a little piece of paper towel and place it on the top of the fan. Depending on your hearing ability, you may not even be able to hear the new fan at all. The paper towel test works perfectly because you can leave the room (as it can take up to an hour for the fan to come on, depending on the machine and room temp) and just come back and see if it has blown off, in which case you know it works.

I recently changed the quiet fan packaging to save a few assembly steps and improve the branding and I was going to have a precut tissue paper sheet included in the manual with the instruction printed on them, but I couldn't find a vendor that could cut tissue paper that small, so I had to abandon the idea. I'm going to keep trying to see if I can get it done for a future revision, though.

Glad you got the upgrade done in the end. Those stock fans drive me bananas!

#26593 84 days ago
Quoted from dtmail209:

Did you ever get this working? The fan label needs to point to the outside of the power supply. It's *possible* you have a bad fan, though extremely unlikely as I can count the number of bad fans on one hand in almost 5 years. LMK and we'll get you working.

#26594 83 days ago
Quoted from j_m_:

spooky pinball had the same issues and started putting in stickers on things like the coin door lock, stating that it was "checked".

Spooky did that as a joke on the coin door lock.

#26595 83 days ago

Well I put up GC and another 2 billion+ game last night. Monster Zero, Terror of MGZ, Planet X, total destruction of Tokyo, London, and New York, Saucer Attack MB, several (countless?) rounds of GZMB, Bridge out MB, Tesla Attacks, Tank Attack MB, Jet Attack, super Spinner and about 5 or 6 extra balls, Imposter Collected, level 7 powerup, boatloads of Destruction JP's, and many SJP's in almost all my MB modes...really one of the best games of pinball I have ever played... And all of this destruction and I know a probably lot higher score is in there, because I tilted out two or three bonus counts.

Go for the total destruction... stay in Tokyo as long as possible... Gigan is your friend, and always choose Mothra.

#26596 83 days ago

Folks,
On my premium I just had the screws sheer on the coil stop and my bond has upgraded screws does anyone have the part number for these newer screws or are they just the same as the Williams ones?

#26597 83 days ago

NeilMcRae are you talking about these? If so, I recently ordered from Pinball Life and I can probably dig up a part #.

FYI, my new run Deadpool came with these installed on what looks like upgraded coil stops?

IMG_7491 (resized).jpegIMG_7491 (resized).jpeg
#26598 83 days ago

This should be it (plus lock washer)

IMG_7493 (resized).pngIMG_7493 (resized).pngIMG_7494 (resized).pngIMG_7494 (resized).png
#26599 83 days ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

NeilMcRae are you talking about these? If so, I recently ordered from Pinball Life and I can probably dig up a part #.
FYI, my new run Deadpool came with these installed on what looks like upgraded coil stops?
[quoted image]

I bought some at my local hardware store, if needed, take one in with you to get correct size.

#26600 83 days ago

Thanks Vinny - had them in my cart on PL but didn’t notice the stern reference / more coffee needed!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,345 posts in this topic. You are on page 532 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/532?hl=bigguybbr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.