IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,178 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 544.
#2401 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Oh my gosh - I haven't seen one like that since 2019. I'm sorry bro.
What was your build date?

GREAT QUESTION!

#2402 2 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Godzilla looks like he's projectile vomiting after a rough night on the town.

He probably just finished watching Godzilla vs Kong.

#2403 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I've left the internal sub connected but I may try disconnecting it both to see the sound difference and to remove more rattles from the cabinet. I have that pinnovators kit that splits the external sub to 5 machines, definitely curious about the pinwoofer setup but I'm not really an audiophile so I was wondering how noticeable it would be to me.

The pinwoofer setup is the best mod you can do to any game imo.

The difference is dramatic and a must have.

Putting mine on Godzilla tomorrow. I order them for every game now.

#2404 2 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Godzilla looks like he's projectile vomiting after a rough night on the town.

EXACTLY what I've been thinking.

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

I preoredered through them - no complaints so far. No game yet, either though lol. I saw one of the LEs from them was delivered (according to this thread).
I had the same concerns originally that you brought up but I'm now comfortable

Just to add to this, not a scammer…I received my LE from Rob at Mad Pinball with zero issues. Will buy from again without hesitation. He was aware of the perception a new vendor can have and personally called me, amongst other things, to make it clear he was legit.

#2407 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I need a dust filter for a Hoover Max extract pressure pro model 60. Can you help me with that?

That there is funny. Well played sir!

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

You sure this guy is not a scammer? Website has been up for 77 days, address shows a vacuum shop if you check it out on google maps. [quoted image]

Honesty, what a horrible detective job on your part. The logo for Mad Pinball very clearly states "est. 2021" in large font. The evidence photo you presented has the date "Oct 2019" stamped right on it. Please turn in your gun and your badge today.

#2409 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So are pros shipping also?

My Pro is scheduled with FedEx for delivery this Tues. (Nov 16).

I don't know if I got lucky and got one someone cancelled on to upgrade to a Premium or what, or if Stern is pumping out Pros now. The impression I got was it was ready earlier than expected and thus Stern must be building Pros now.

I'll be interested to see the build date when it gets here next week/I'll post back on that...

#2410 2 years ago

Aren’t you just a perfect spokesman to pick up his slack. The consistently contrarian backed up by the wholly indecipherable. Brilliant.

#2411 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

Honesty, what a horrible detective job on your part. The logo for Mad Pinball very clearly states "est. 2021" in large font. The evidence photo you presented has the date "Oct 2019" stamped right on it. Please turn in your gun and your badge today.

The man quickly posted a follow up comment of contrition when he realised his mistake and he did so 5 hours before your snarky comment. And I thought he did a pretty good job of it. (See below)

Have you ever made a mistake?

Quoted from MLarkin78:

Cool, good to know. I will check him out then. Thanks for the clarification!

#2412 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Aren’t you just a perfect spokesman to pick up his slack. The consistently contrarian backed up by the wholly indecipherable. Brilliant.

You only gave Godzilla a 9.820- what was wrong with it ?

#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

You only gave Godzilla a 9.820- what was wrong with it ?

not enough cowbell

#2414 2 years ago

Can’t keep up with all the posts so I apologize if this is discussed. I’ve played quite a few games on the LE, still so hard to walk away from, loving it.

A couple things, I think it needs the flipper cooling fans, are the rest of you experiencing that? After about 30 mins and wicked multiballs, mine get weak.

My shooter lane is clunky. I thought that was the cost of that extra real estate and I played my buddies and could hit the skill shot pretty consistently. Mine seems to do something different at the same power plunge every time, banging around in that left turn. Wondering where I might start here. It does get stuck coming back down on that switch, maybe that thing is too high and causing the issue going up as well.

This game is so good!!!

#2415 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

The VUK is set too high from the factory. I set mine to 150 and it now makes it in one shot all of the time.

Trying tonight - thx

#2416 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Can’t keep up with all the posts so I apologize if this is discussed. I’ve played quite a few games on the LE, still so hard to walk away from, loving it.
A couple things, I think it needs the flipper cooling fans, are the rest of you experiencing that? After about 30 mins and wicked multiballs, mine get weak.
My shooter lane is clunky. I thought that was the cost of that extra real estate and I played my buddies and could hit the skill shot pretty consistently. Mine seems to do something different at the same power plunge every time, banging around in that left turn. Wondering where I might start here. It does get stuck coming back down on that switch, maybe that thing is too high and causing the issue going up as well.
This game is so good!!!

I've found on ours the skill shot to upper flipper is very precise. Too little and it does not make it past mecha. But when you hit it right, it's so smooth

#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I've found on ours the skill shot to upper flipper is very precise. Too little and it does not make it past mecha. But when you hit it right, it's so smooth

Mine is the same. If the power is too low, it’s clunky but just right and it’s super smooth

#2418 2 years ago

The building is amazing, it’s a legit bash toy both when it’s fully up and when down during multiball.

#2419 2 years ago

I was supposed to get my game delivered today but they canceled so I went and picked it up myself. I just couldn't wait another day. What a wonderful game. I lowered the MechaGodzilla ramp it was high. I am getting some SDTM.

20211112_111655 (resized).jpg20211112_111655 (resized).jpg20211112_174310 (resized).jpg20211112_174310 (resized).jpg20211112_174320 (resized).jpg20211112_174320 (resized).jpg20211112_174327 (resized).jpg20211112_174327 (resized).jpg20211112_174331 (resized).jpg20211112_174331 (resized).jpg20211112_174343 (resized).jpg20211112_174343 (resized).jpg20211112_174401 (resized).jpg20211112_174401 (resized).jpg20211112_174404 (resized).jpg20211112_174404 (resized).jpg20211112_174429 (resized).jpg20211112_174429 (resized).jpg
#2420 2 years ago

That was quite the plunge Mr Godzilla

ECA9C350-7ABB-4991-B11E-80178404FF07 (resized).jpegECA9C350-7ABB-4991-B11E-80178404FF07 (resized).jpeg
#2421 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

This game is so good!!!

0.80 is better overall with heat than 0.77 with stock coil strength, but even then, you will still feel the fade come on in longer sessions, yes. That said, take a look at the coil sleeves on your flippers and make sure they didn't put ones that were slightly too short on them, which will increase friction, rob power, and add heat over time. There were some reports of that happening to others, and it's a simple fix.

On your shooter lane, check your alignment of the shooter rod on the ball. Is it dead center on a ball at rest in the lane? If it's off center, it will send your ball rattling when you launch it, and lose power. Very easy to loosen the shooter plate and re-align the rod if needed. You can also use your cell phone to slo-mo video the ball launch (from the top, and then from the side) which can give you a stronger idea about what's happening if the rod is aligned correctly already. Most cell phones have had slo-mo video for years, but if you have a jitterbug, you'll need to upgrade to an iphone or the like to get it. One of the best pinball diagnostic tools.

#2422 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

That was quite the plunge Mr Godzilla[quoted image]

Seems like if that arm were just a little higher or Mechazilla was on a small platform, that ball trap would be eliminated. It's happened to a number of people...

#2423 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

You sure this guy is not a scammer? Website has been up for 77 days, address shows a vacuum shop if you check it out on google maps. [quoted image]

Yes. Was Chucks Vacuum repair forever . Google just hasn’t updated. I share the space with our other business - a super boring insurance agency - Bradley Atlantic ( Mad Pinball is in the back ) We are certainly legitimate and also certainly new. Will take time to earn the communities trust. I’m okay with that. Slow and steady will win the race. Our premiums should be arriving very soon ( anticipated this week and next ) and I’m as anxious as everyone to get these machines into everyone’s homes! Always happy to answer questions, talk, or simply update anyone on timelines. It’s what matters the most to me - offering the prompt communication neccessary with transactions this big and supply chain issues this complicated! Thanks everyone.

#2424 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

Where'd you hear that

Quoted from insight75:

I need a dust filter for a Hoover Max extract pressure pro model 60. Can you help me with that?

There is probably one in the warehouse still…I’ll give it a quick look

#2425 2 years ago
Quoted from RBradley:

Yes. Was Chucks Vacuum repair forever
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"bfe67cc7016e0e2f29dd70bf1df6d048340ea322-1636771894-1800"};
//]]>

. Google just hasn’t updated. I share the space with our other business - a super boring insurance agency - Bradley Atlantic ( Mad Pinball is in the back ) We are certainly legitimate and also certainly new. Will take time to earn the communities trust. I’m okay with that. Slow and steady will win the race. Our premiums should be arriving very soon ( anticipated this week and next ) and I’m as anxious as everyone to get these machines into everyone’s homes! Always happy to answer questions, talk, or simply update anyone on timelines. It’s what matters the most to me - offering the prompt communication neccessary with transactions this big and supply chain issues this complicated! Thanks everyone.

For what it's worth, I have had nothing but great interactions with Rob as I await my Godzilla Premium. He's been very responsive and is a fellow pinhead...he's gets it!

#2426 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

This game is so good!!!

Yes, I have seen my flippers go weak so I have ordered PinMonks kit to help improve this.

#2427 2 years ago
Quoted from RBradley:

Yes. Was Chucks Vacuum repair forever
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"162c8274bf93b798ab8a57acc3724d3b35c8575d-1636772707-1800"};
//]]>

. Google just hasn’t updated. I share the space with our other business - a super boring insurance agency - Bradley Atlantic ( Mad Pinball is in the back ) We are certainly legitimate and also certainly new. Will take time to earn the communities trust. I’m okay with that. Slow and steady will win the race. Our premiums should be arriving very soon ( anticipated this week and next ) and I’m as anxious as everyone to get these machines into everyone’s homes! Always happy to answer questions, talk, or simply update anyone on timelines. It’s what matters the most to me - offering the prompt communication neccessary with transactions this big and supply chain issues this complicated! Thanks everyone.

Rob at Mad Pinball is absolutely top notch. Purchased two games through him so far and his customer service has been a level above everyone else. Highly recommended.

#2428 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The man quickly posted a follow up comment of contrition when he realised his mistake and he did so 5 hours before your snarky comment. And I thought he did a pretty good job of it. (See below)
Have you ever made a mistake?

I was going for humor, not snarky. It was terrible detective work, but I doubt he is a real detective. I also doubt I have the authority to ask him to return his gun to a fictional police department. Have you ever had someone tease you after you made a mistake? I have.

#2429 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

He probably just finished watching Godzilla vs Kong.

Far from that bad. Not sure what the hell you were expecting. No Godzilla movie has been Citizen Caine. It’s giant monsters beating the hell out of each other. Take it for what it is and lighten up. If your a true fan just be grateful someone is even making any new Godzilla movies.

#2430 2 years ago

I find that I'm having trouble lighting more than one Kaiju Battle. Sometimes I fail a Battle and then its re-lit at the scoop automatically, but other times I feel like I beat the Battle and I can't re-light it by shooting the ramps, like I'd expect. Is there more to it? What am I missing?

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'd like to know what people use as audio settings on the stock LE speakers also. On my JP LE I changed them to match what someone suggested in this post quoted below. I changed my Godzilla to these settings and to me it sounded better than it did before I changed it, but it would be great to hear what other people suggest as good settings also.

I tried these settings - Godzilla LE main speakers are default 4ohm…changing the setting to 8ohm makes a huge difference in clarity & quality. The other settings though, made the highs waaay too high - hurt my ears a bit actually.

#2432 2 years ago

General question for those who might be in the know…Have all LE’s shipped? I heard that possibly some have been postponed or delayed to ship until early spring. Any truth to that or just empty rumor/misunderstanding on my part?
Thanks.

#2433 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

For what it's worth, I have had nothing but great interactions with Rob as I await my Godzilla Premium. He's been very responsive and is a fellow pinhead...he's gets it!

Me too. Rob at Mad Pinball has been excellent and very responsive!

#2434 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

General question for those who might be in the know…Have all LE’s shipped? I heard that possibly some have been postponed or delayed to ship until early spring. Any truth to that or just empty rumor/misunderstanding on my part?
Thanks.

Where did you hear that? Sounds like BS to me

#2435 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Thanks.

I don't believe that's true at all as Stern has already started running Premiums which generally follows the completion of the LE's run.

#2436 2 years ago

I put some feet on my Godzilla.

IMG-20211112-WA0010 (resized).jpgIMG-20211112-WA0010 (resized).jpg
#2437 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I find that I'm having trouble lighting more than one Kaiju Battle. Sometimes I fail a Battle and then its re-lit at the scoop automatically, but other times I feel like I beat the Battle and I can't re-light it by shooting the ramps, like I'd expect. Is there more to it? What am I missing?

I believe that after you beat a Kaiju battle the scoop will light to change cities. You then have a decision to make: do you continue with the remaining objectives in the current city, or move to a new city and take on another Kaiju battle etc?

#2438 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

I put some feet on my Godzilla.

Heh. You should sell this as a mod!

#2439 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Far from that bad. Not sure what the hell you were expecting. No Godzilla movie has been Citizen Caine. It’s giant monsters beating the hell out of each other. Take it for what it is and lighten up. If your a true fan just be grateful someone is even making any new Godzilla movies.

Nah that movie was bad.

#2440 2 years ago

My pro arrived yesterday, and it has been a blast so far. Already I'm getting scores into the billions!! Unfortunately that’s because the game just continuously awards me (consecutive) loops for no reason, even when I’m holding the ball onto the flippers... I have updated the code to 0.80, but that didn’t help. So it looks like it’s something mechanical? The switch and node tests don’t mention any error. I have no clue where to look for a solution. Any ideas?

#2441 2 years ago
Quoted from ellwood:

The switch and node tests don’t mention any error. I have no clue where to look for a solution. Any ideas?

Don't look for an error, but look for activation. A switch will never give an error if its getting activated.

#2442 2 years ago
Quoted from ellwood:

My pro arrived yesterday, and it has been a blast so far. Already I'm getting scores into the billions!! Unfortunately that’s because the game just continuously awards me (consecutive) loops for no reason, even when I’m holding the ball onto the flippers... I have updated the code to 0.80, but that didn’t help. So it looks like it’s something mechanical? The switch and node tests don’t mention any error. I have no clue where to look for a solution. Any ideas?

Check this switch

61D8946D-A9CC-465C-8C4B-6B475DA97368 (resized).jpeg61D8946D-A9CC-465C-8C4B-6B475DA97368 (resized).jpeg
#2443 2 years ago
Quoted from ellwood:

I had this same problem, switch was too sensitive and and would activate by seemingly nothing. I adjusted the switch by ear (you can press the switch and hear the click) and all is well. Except my buddy came over and got 20 loops in a row before the problem was fixed, err.

#2444 2 years ago

Bummer of a day here. I was supposed to get my premium this coming week. Talked to my distributor yesterday, and they got shorted 8 games from Stern, and three of the games they got were damaged, so I'm not making the cut. No clue when I'll get my game now. Seems pretty crappy of Stern to tell a distributor their allotment of games, then not follow through. Oh well... Good thing I have a bunch of other fun games to play while I wait.

#2445 2 years ago

Got a chance to play an LE this week… what a great game. Theme was mediocre for me, but the execution on this game seemed amazing to me. One of those tables that you just want to keep playing one more game of. Layout and design seem so refreshing. Only complaint is too many SDTMs from the tower. Almost got me wondering if I should change out the DP or JP order… Enjoy your Godzilla!

#2446 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

I was going for humor, not snarky. It was terrible detective work, but I doubt he is a real detective. I also doubt I have the authority to ask him to return his gun to a fictional police department. Have you ever had someone tease you after you made a mistake? I have.

Yeah, I'm not buying it but whatever. Maybe next time include an appropriate emoji to limit any misunderstandings.

emoji (resized).pngemoji (resized).png
#2447 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Bummer of a day here. I was supposed to get my premium this coming week. Talked to my distributor yesterday, and they got shorted 8 games from Stern, and three of the games they got were damaged, so I'm not making the cut. No clue when I'll get my game now. Seems pretty crappy of Stern to tell a distributor their allotment of games, then not follow through. Oh well... Good thing I have a bunch of other fun games to play while I wait.

Same here.

#2448 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, I thought I was in on first run of premiums (already paid), but got updated on Monday that it will be February or maybe even June...

Mine shipped yesterday as promised.

#2449 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Nah that movie was bad.

Nah it wasn’t that bad. Move along. It did very well during the pandemic with a limited theatrical release. So more people will disagree with you than me. Next.

#2450 2 years ago

How do you get extra balls?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,178 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.