PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 438 of 548.
#21851 10 months ago

Anyway , with the scoring options in GZ ,I don’t see it ever getting old .I hope FFs follows suit as this dynamic duo is Here To Stay

IMG_6132 (resized).pngIMG_6132 (resized).png
#21852 10 months ago

Lit Frames puts out a nice product for gamerooms .Love the dual coloring options and I’m going to pick up a few more for the other games .Really sets the mood down here

IMG_6119 (resized).jpegIMG_6119 (resized).jpegIMG_6134 (resized).jpegIMG_6134 (resized).jpegIMG_6135 (resized).jpegIMG_6135 (resized).jpeg
#21853 10 months ago

Have they posted how to get to the special mode if you have the topper and what exactly the mode is?

#21854 10 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Have they posted how to get to the special mode if you have the topper and what exactly the mode is?

I sure hope this mode doesn't prevent the challenge mode option for non-topper equipped machines from being released. Keith said that was supposedly coming months ago now, prior to 1.05 coming out...

I'm sure Stern is shaking in their boots, but putting modes behind a paywall pisses me off to no end. I'm getting near boycotting territory at this point.

#21855 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Got my topper yesterday.light show is pretty awesome. Not worth the money but it was the only game in my line up with no topper
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good to hear a positive take on this instead of all the negative talk with no one having it in hand. While I'm still not totally happy, I'm looking forward to mine arriving shortly. Thx for the pics!!

#21856 10 months ago

How tall is the Godzilla on topper?

#21857 10 months ago

Speculation is its the same figure as on the game,,

#21858 10 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Speculation is its the same figure as on the game,,

it is the same

#21859 10 months ago

Why the zip ties? Looks like gz is secure up there without it

#21860 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Got my topper yesterday.light show is pretty awesome. Not worth the money but it was the only game in my line up with no topper
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for sharing all the pictures.

I hope you are enjoying it!

Now I wait a year for mine.

#21861 10 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The playfield version might be stored like that so it's easier to just leave it on.

#21862 10 months ago

I know we are mostly ragging on the stern topper but in the great tradition of announcing your first billion point game I thought I'd keep up my end.

Got the game 2 weeks ago and hit the bill today...still not sure if I hate the game or love it, I think it's both for me tbh. My few pals that bother to try and play pinball seem to be getting addicted to it though which is fun to observe.

20230602_172455 (resized).jpg20230602_172455 (resized).jpg
#21863 10 months ago

Not getting registers to building or wallop shot. Is it the switch on the gate in the middle loop I need to check? Thanks.

Oh and ordered the tilt topper. Easy decision.

Edit: yep dead. As Homer J would say “I miss my destruction jackpots…”

#21864 10 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I have 1.03 and 1.04 let me see if I can post them You can download onto USB and upload to Your Machine

Hi,

Is it possible to have some news dude ?

#21865 10 months ago

Found this on the Pinball Enthusiast group in FB (not my post). Now this I would buy!

topper (resized).pngtopper (resized).png
#21866 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Wow you got that fast!

It's not terrible but I think like most people, I was expecting something much better after seeing Rush and Mando.

#21867 10 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

My guess is that since it is literally the playfield model and plastic foot mount bolted to the topper, without the zip tie, over time, the nudging and shaker vibration would rock the 2 small screws free of the plastic they are driven into, the zip - based on its location prevents sway and stress of those 2 screws. My guess is, those who don't like the zip (who would) and cut it off, will over time see Zilla come toppling off the game onto the glass..

#21868 10 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

My guess is that since it is literally the playfield model and plastic foot mount bolted to the topper, without the zip tie, over time, the nudging and shaker vibration would rock the 2 small screws free of the plastic they are driven into, the zip - based on its location prevents sway and stress of theose 2 screws. My guess is, those who don't like the zip (who would) and cut it off, will over time see Zilla come topling off the game onto the glass..

fishing line will fix that, won't even notice....

#21869 10 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

fishing line will fix that, won't even notice....

Or even a piece of Heavy duty 3M or TREX double sided mounting tape

#21870 10 months ago

My apologies if this was already posted, but pinball life has Stern art blades in stock https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-godzilla-art-blades.html

#21871 10 months ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Found this on the Pinball Enthusiast group in FB (not my post). Now this I would buy!
[quoted image]

mini godzilla with a spliff in his yap... love it.

#21872 10 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Or even a piece of Heavy duty 3M or TREX double sided mounting tape

Someone paying $1000 is expected to do that? Shame that none of those Stern guys have any industrial designer on hand to help them figure things out..

#21873 10 months ago
Quoted from arzoo:

[quoted image]

they actually got the blue color better on that radioactive ray..! Who knew a dirty shop rag is almost a better approach then what Stern's imagineering dept. came up with? Lol

#21874 10 months ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Hi,
Is it possible to have some news dude ?

Breaking News I still dont know how to share the code.Its also National Donut Day.

#21875 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Thank you for sharing. My goodness Stern should be embarrassed for what they are charging for that thing. Even $500 would be a stretch. Just wow.

One thing Stern could have done is included a season 2 or something of additional tier 1 and 2 monsters to fight. Add 5 of those modes, give customers at least some sense of value instead of a slap in the face.

#21876 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

when you get a chance, how tall is the topper at it's peak, thanks.

#21877 10 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Breaking News I still dont know how to share the code.Its also National Donut Day.

Donut Day !!!

here a link to upload and share the files:

https://www.transfernow.net/

#21878 10 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

My guess is that since it is literally the playfield model and plastic foot mount bolted to the topper, without the zip tie, over time, the nudging and shaker vibration would rock the 2 small screws free of the plastic they are driven into, the zip - based on its location prevents sway and stress of those 2 screws. My guess is, those who don't like the zip (who would) and cut it off, will over time see Zilla come toppling off the game onto the glass..

Would be a fitting end to a multiball

#21879 10 months ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Donut Day !!!
here a link to upload and share the files:
https://www.transfernow.net/

GoogleDrive

#21880 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Can you post video of some of the light show, shadow effect, etc. The Stern video as we are all aware basically showed all prior accessories and about 2 seconds of the topper for the 'topper announcement'

thanks in advance!

#21881 10 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

One thing Stern could have done is included a season 2 or something of additional tier 1 and 2 monsters to fight. Add 5 of those modes, give customers at least some sense of value instead of a slap in the face.

Are you kidding? Everyone would be screaming about overpriced ripoff content. Look how up in arms the Rush thread is about simply putting an extra ball behind the topper.

(Although people mostly didn't complain about topper-locked content for AIQ. Maybe the way to put a mode in a topper is to make it so confusing that nobody cares about it.)

#21882 10 months ago

I know the topper is overpriced and underdeveloped.

I don’t care. Godzilla is my favorite game in my collection, and I will pimp it out. Pinside said the same thing about the TMNT topper and I have never had a second of regret about it.

Y’all are entitled to your opinion, but my God - the nonstop complaining on Pinside about everything the industry does. Halloween QC, GTF, the Mando topper price, and don’t even get me started on how toxic the conversation was on the the JB 60th SLE. It’s exhausting to be around. It’s like Star Wars “fans” that do nothing but critique new Star Wars.

#21883 10 months ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I don’t care. Godzilla is my favorite game in my collection, and I will pimp it out. Pinside said the same thing about the TMNT topper and I have never had a second of regret about it.
Y’all are entitled to your opinion, but my God - the nonstop complaining on Pinside about everything the industry does. Halloween QC, GTF, the Mando topper price, and don’t even get me started on how toxic the conversation was on the the JB 60th SLE. It’s exhausting to be around. It’s like Star Wars “fans” that do nothing but critique new Star Wars.

A lot of people in pinball I talk to avoid Pinside like the plague. They say the exact same thing

#21884 10 months ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I cant even look at the monitor during game play much less the topper.Enjoy thats what its about.

#21885 10 months ago

Here is one up on Stern's latest Topper. Not mine but hell it's not bad.

350466641_114436551668445_3905371304002364054_n (resized).jpg350466641_114436551668445_3905371304002364054_n (resized).jpg
#21886 10 months ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

My God?
The Mando topper price bitch is justified !

#21887 10 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

My God?
The Mando topper price bitch is justified !

Stern delivering a zip-tied playfield Godzilla and some leds for 1000$ as a topper for maybe their greatest game ever should render some bitching too.

#21888 10 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Stern delivering a zip-tied playfield Godzilla and some leds for 1000$ as a topper for maybe their greatest game ever should render some bitching too.

Then BITCH!

#21889 10 months ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Do you know what gets even more annoying and exhausting to be around? People complaining how toxic Pinside is....Just let it go. Why can't people just ignore the crap and use the site for what its good for? Move on. No one wants to constantly hear about it.

#21890 10 months ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Do you know what gets even more annoying and exhausting to be around? People complaining how toxic Pinside is....Just let it go. Why can't people just ignore the crap and use the site for what its good for? Move on. No one wants to constantly hear about it.

agreed, I know I'm the rookie in this group but it just keeps going on and on, 24hrs ok, but it's been 3 days, do I need to see the same pic twice in 5 hours of the janitor's closet version, I get it, some people are just pissed about it, but others might be looking forward to it, probably won't even speak about it on here for fear of backlash, again......

#21891 10 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

agreed, I know I'm the rookie in this group but it just keeps going on and on, 24hrs ok, but it's been 3 days, do I need to see the same pic twice in 5 hours of the janitor's closet version, I get it, some people are just pissed about it, but others might be looking forward to it, probably won't even speak about it on here for fear of backlash, again......

People posting their opinions on this site regarding product is not toxic. That is general discussion on a forum. My comment is not referring to that. It was about certain posters who seem to post constantly how they hate pinside and how toxic it is and announcing that they are leaving. We don't care. If you are so bothered with how toxic it is then you are using the site incorrectly. Reminds me of my friend who constantly gets into road rage incidents and arguments with people at public places cause "they are staring at me". Quit looking for trouble and for the negative.

#21892 10 months ago

People posting their opinions on this site regarding product is not toxic. That is general discussion on a forum. My comment is not referring to that. It was about certain posters who seem to post constantly how they hate pinside and how toxic it is and announcing that they are leaving. We don't care. If you are so bothered with how toxic it is then you are using the site incorrectly. Reminds me of my friend who constantly gets into road rage incidents and arguments with people at public places cause "they are staring at me". Quit looking for trouble and for the negative.

Problem's we have are not enough bitching and complaining. Letting these Pinball manufacturers take advantage of new people. The INDUSTRY newspeak folks will take an entire Facebook thread down if someone post something they don't like in discussion just in case it offends the sensibilities of big pinball. People just can't handle constructive criticism.

#21893 10 months ago

Came soooo close to beating my high score last night.

Screenshot_20230601_203806_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230601_203806_Chrome (resized).jpg
#21894 10 months ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Problem's we have are not enough bitching and complaining. People just can't handle constructive criticism.

The problem is that it’s NOT constructive, rather Destructive Criticism. I get blasted by a few peeps when I say something constructive (look back a few pages about me getting the GZ topper and how Stern has us all ‘by the balls’). Makes me not want to post much anymore, and possibly go check out (overall) friendlier sites to BS and keep the fun alive. I ain’t got time to put up with being pitchforked for being honest, and most importantly, trying to contribute!

#21895 10 months ago

I'd rather hear people bitching about the topper and rightly so then some fan boy crying about people attacking a company for being greedy fucks.

#21896 10 months ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Came soooo close to beating my high score last night.
[quoted image]

Is it just me or did they change the scoring in this last update. It feels like those one billion point games are getting easier. I never made it to planet X before the update and now it's like five percent of my games. Crushed my GC score the other night.

6288 (resized).jpeg6288 (resized).jpeg
#21897 10 months ago

In the past couple of days my Mechagodzilla Shield mech has started to move randomly during game play. When you go into the menu, I found where you can test the mech (tests fine), but could not find where you can make adjustments.

All connections under the play field are snug. It may be a random instance, but after I undid and redid all the connections to the mech and then started up a game, the mech worked properly until I initiated the sheild and then hit the 3 targets and then, it resumed moving randomly. Has anyone else run into this issue?

#21898 10 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Would be a fitting end to a multiball

And that's the final finishing blow to the building!
<KLONNNNNK!>

#21899 10 months ago
Quoted from Animal:

In the past couple of days my Mechagodzilla Shield mech has started to move randomly during game play. When you go into the menu, I found where you can test the mech (tests fine), but could not find where you can make adjustments.
All connections under the play field are snug. It may be a random instance, but after I undid and redid all the connections to the mech and then started up a game, the mech worked properly until I initiated the sheild and then hit the 3 targets and then, it resumed moving randomly. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Mine worked fine for months and then it started having this issue as well.

I talked to stern, they had me try several things and no e of it worked. They even sent me a new sensor board for mecha, no help.

Adjusting the setting mentioned in this post fixed my issue instantly.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/240#post-7000243

#21900 10 months ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Is it just me or did they change the scoring in this last update. It feels like those one billion point games are getting easier. I never made it to planet X before the update and now it's like five percent of my games. Crushed my GC score the other night.[quoted image]

I'm still on 1.03. Have no plans to update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 438 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/438 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.