Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 419 of 546.
#20901 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

80 in a game is pretty impressive too
Never move your machine OP. put traffic cones around those leg levelers. padlock the coin door. You've got it dialed in.

Heh. Actually it's dialed in in a weird way - I get a lot of slow rattles around the loop that barely trickle over the top, but that's perfect for getting a slow controllable shot to hit it again. The 16 consecutive weren't anywhere near light speed, it was more like every third or fourth one rattled and slowed down a lot.

From a player's point of view, what's really important is to read the ball *spin* as it approaches the upper flipper. You want some clockwise spin so that it will bite into the flipper rubber and stay up against it, and more spin means more bite so you will flip slightly later. Counterclockwise spin will do the opposite, kick the ball away from the flipper rubber so the shot is harder. If there is counterclockwise spin -- most common from going right flipper -> spinner or right flipper -> failed left ramp -- let it drop past the upper flipper, since that spin will bite into the lower-left flipper rubber and come controllably into that inlane.

#20902 11 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Heh. Actually it's dialed in in a weird way - I get a lot of slow rattles around the loop that barely trickle over the top, but that's perfect for getting a slow controllable shot to hit it again. The 16 consecutive weren't anywhere near light speed, it was more like every third or fourth one rattled and slowed down a lot.
From a player's point of view, what's really important is to read the ball *spin* as it approaches the upper flipper. You want some clockwise spin so that it will bite into the flipper rubber and stay up against it, and more spin means more bite so you will flip slightly later. Counterclockwise spin will do the opposite, kick the ball away from the flipper rubber so the shot is harder. If there is counterclockwise spin -- most common from going right flipper -> spinner or right flipper -> failed left ramp -- let it drop past the upper flipper, since that spin will bite into the lower-left flipper rubber and come controllably into that inlane.

that's really interesting, but how else do you get it up there? isn't that the only two ways to feed the upper flipper except the loop shot? And even the loop shot, shouldn't it put the same spin on the ball as the inner orbit (spinner)? both left flippers, both counter clockwise loops?

So how are you getting clockwise spin?

#20903 11 months ago

There do exist Godzillas where you can hit loops. For my machine's various problems, hitting loops has often been something that I'm able to do with default power settings on the flipper. My max consecutive is 20. Don't know the high for the game, but believe it's well over 100. For pinclash, I'm toying with orienting every strategy that makes sense to hitting a bunch of loops (because it can be very quick). That said, it doesn't always behave, and big risk reward on that front because it's not like I can reliably get 10+. But if I can get six in one or two tries, could be effective. Particularly because I've barely played in months and don't feel like investing a bunch of practice time before Saturday.

#20904 11 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Quoted from Sorokyl:

that's really interesting, but how else do you get it up there? isn't that the only two ways to feed the upper flipper except the loop shot? And even the loop shot, shouldn't it put the same spin on the ball as the inner orbit (spinner)? both left flippers, both counter clockwise loops?

Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

There do exist Godzillas where you can hit loops. For my machine's various problems, hitting loops has often been something that I'm able to do with default power settings on the flipper. My max consecutive is 20. Don't know the high for the game, but believe it's well over 100. For pinclash, I'm toying with orienting every strategy that makes sense to hitting a bunch of loops (because it can be very quick). That said, it doesn't always behave, and big risk reward on that front because it's not like I can reliably get 10+. But if I can get six in one or two tries, could be effective. Particularly because I've barely played in months and don't feel like investing a bunch of practice time before Saturday.

I've only hit 7 loops in a row so far on my GZ Premium at Home. I forget my total loop record... I have only played 1 game on a GZ Pro on location and I hit 7 loops in a row right out of the gate on it... I was like, "WOW, much easier to loop on this machine!".

I've had three different style of flippers so far on my GZ, each with about 1000 plays now... factory, Precision Flip Solids and now Halos. 7 is my best done separately on all 3 styles. Maybe I need to tweak the power setting lower still?

#20905 11 months ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I've only hit 7 loops in a row so far on my GZ Premium at Home. I forget my total loop record... I have only played 1 game on a GZ Pro on location and I hit 7 loops in a row right out of the gate on it... I was like, "WOW, much easier to loop on this machine!".
I've had three different style of flippers so far on my GZ, each with about 1000 plays now... factory, Precision Flip Solids and now Halos. 7 is my best done separately on all 3 styles. Maybe I need to tweak the power setting lower still?

Could be. Though I think some of it just comes down to luck of the draw in manufacturing. Of course, there's some underlying cause, though I don't know what it is. Like I said, my looping is done at factory power with factory upper flipper. But I have annoying things that others do not. For example, the dead flat ball trap zone on the back of the loop where balls get hung up and you have to take the glass off to free them (can't be shaken out without tilting). This is something a handful of others have as well (I just got a dm about it in the past week from someone, and have seen it happen on a couple tournament streams) but most do not.

#20906 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Clockwise spin comes from a *left* flipper shot, either from the lower left into the spinner or from the upper flipper into the loop. As the ball rolls leftwards against the top edge, it will pick up clockwise spin or reinforce what it has already.

It's a *right* flipper shot into the spinner that's bad, since the counterclockwise spin imparted by a right flipper conflicts with the clockwise spin that the ball will pick up moving leftwards against the top edge and that the upper flipper will impart during its stroke. It's unpredictable which will win and that's how you get a sloppy and skittish feed to the upper flipper. On Godzilla, a right flipper -> spinner shot should almost always be let drop past the upper flipper, since the counterclockwise spin will bring it to control on the lower left.

Rush, Led Zep, and Jurassic Park have the same deal in mirror image. Shooting those spinners from the left means you get the conflicting-spin situation against the top side of the spinner lane. Shooting them from the right makes the spins add up for more predictable behavior when it gets to the upper-right flipper.

The spin situation is part of why Iron Maiden feels so cool to shoot - both orbits when shot forehand give the proper spin when arriving at the respective upper flippers.

Re the last post above this one - yeah I get balls stuck at the back of the loop on my GZ too. I was praying it wouldn't happen while I was shooting that 800M-per-loop sequence!

#20907 11 months ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Out of the 3 which flipper do you like best and why?

#20908 11 months ago

There is a bug with my big loop combo and I tested and reproduced it. Rodan doubles loop scoring TWICE! It doubles both the base value shown on screen AND the final collected value after that.

I did this test with the glass off. Light Rodan (easiest way is impostor battle #1) and start him. Shoot 10 consecutive loops by pressing the loop switch. These ten shots will show the following:

1,000,000 x 1
1,030,000 x 2
1,060,000 x 3
1,090,000 x 4
1,120,000 x 5
1,150,000 x 6
1,180,000 x 7
1,210,000 x 8
1,240,000 x 9
1,270,000 x 10

The base values are the starting 500k + 15k per shot, then doubled by Rodan. The total of those ten shot values is 64,900,000. But the loop total screen will show 118,450,000 and the score will increase by that much.

Now the even weirder part is that the loop total isn't quite double. What's happening is that the BASE value gets subtracted out after multiplying, presumably to counteract that Rodan already doubled it... but what would need to happen is that the MULTIPLIED value gets subtracted out. (Or more simply just don't double that by Rodan at all since the base value already was.)

(There was no bug with the base value of 40M that I saw. That's correct. Original base up to 2 million, +500k for Paris, x2 for Rodan, x5 for Magna-Grab, x2 from powerup level 7 which I had. That all comes to 50M possible base; in my game the original base wasn't quite up to 2 million but a little below.)

#20909 11 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

anyone interested in my Godzilla armor that I mentioned here I had decided to tweaked the design a bit so I paused sales. The new design is available for pre-order (along with Rush and Foo Fighters) at
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08505-pinbawlers-deluxe-armor-pre-order
the couple people who ordered before I shut down the original order will get these at the same cost. (or if they prefer the originals which will also be available for purchase on demand as those are made with a different process that lends itself to on demand creation)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I went to your website and couldn't place the order. In the last space there is a phone number which isn't explained, and when I press the "pay" button nothing happens, and this box with the phone # is highlighted. Please tell me what is wanted in this box. Thanks

#20910 11 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Out of the 3 which flipper do you like best and why?

Out of the Precision Flip styles, I prefer the play of the Halos a little. They have more "feel" and "touch" to them in my opinion. More like standard flippers. I think I've also settled on using Super Band flipper rubber with them after trying a few different kinds. I generally use Perfect Play rubbers on standard flippers.

Both styles of Precision flippers are stronger hitting than standard flippers, so I do turn the power down to more appropriately simulate the power of the standard flippers and I also have DIY flipper coil fans on most of my machines.

I have Halos on Godzilla and Deadpool and standard flippers on my other games. Because I have the flipper power turned down a bit, I can jump back and forth between games with no more noticeable of a difference in "playability" than is usual between different games.

I consider myself a "decent" player and in my opinion, in my case, my play isn't any better with one style compared to the others. I do like the look of the Precision Flipper offerings as well.

#20911 11 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Clockwise spin comes from a *left* flipper shot, either from the lower left into the spinner or from the upper flipper into the loop. As the ball rolls leftwards against the top edge, it will pick up clockwise spin or reinforce what it has already.
It's a *right* flipper shot into the spinner that's bad, since the counterclockwise spin imparted by a right flipper conflicts with the clockwise spin that the ball will pick up moving leftwards against the top edge and that the upper flipper will impart during its stroke. It's unpredictable which will win and that's how you get a sloppy and skittish feed to the upper flipper. On Godzilla, a right flipper -> spinner shot should almost always be let drop past the upper flipper, since the counterclockwise spin will bring it to control on the lower left.
Rush, Led Zep, and Jurassic Park have the same deal in mirror image. Shooting those spinners from the left means you get the conflicting-spin situation against the top side of the spinner lane. Shooting them from the right makes the spins add up for more predictable behavior when it gets to the upper-right flipper.
The spin situation is part of why Iron Maiden feels so cool to shoot - both orbits when shot forehand give the proper spin when arriving at the respective upper flippers.
Re the last post above this one - yeah I get balls stuck at the back of the loop on my GZ too. I was praying it wouldn't happen while I was shooting that 800M-per-loop sequence!

I'm sorry, but I find it unlikely that any residual/directional ball spin from the lower flipper would still be present after the ball has traveled the entire playfield length north to the spinner, around behind the building, and then to the upper flipper. That is just not possible.

#20912 11 months ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

I went to your website and couldn't place the order. In the last space there is a phone number which isn't explained, and when I press the "pay" button nothing happens, and this box with the phone # is highlighted. Please tell me what is wanted in this box. Thanks

Hi, I don't have have these up on any website (except the pinside shop here)
The link should be here below , if you have any issues please PM me and send me a screen shot of what your seeing. so I can help out. thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08505-pinbawlers-deluxe-armor-pre-order

#20913 11 months ago

Bad parent moment last night on GZ.

So I mentioned the other day my son came home from college Sunday played one game on GZ (never played it before) and beat my GC score - I was not happy.

Got home from work last night to find Stumblor's Neon sign in the mailbox and promptly put in the game (great mod of course). First game after install and absolutely b*tch slapped his score (more than doubled it to 826mil - yeah I know that score sucks but we aren't good players) so when I was done I had to go and talk some smack. All he wanted to say was hey I broke your record on my first game and it didn't matter I broke it. 30 mins later he is down playing GZ for over an hour and doesn't even come close.

Even though I am sure my reign will be short lived it feels good to be the king

#20914 11 months ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

I'm sorry, but I find it unlikely that any residual/directional ball spin from the lower flipper would still be present after the ball has traveled the entire playfield length north to the spinner, around behind the building, and then to the upper flipper. That is just not possible.

It is possible, sometimes. Depends on exactly what the ball does when it gets up there and exactly how it deflects through the spinner lane. It's possible for it to only slightly tap against the walls before it reaches the upper flipper so the original spin is still going.

At the very least, the ball definitely gets much less clockwise spin from the lower-right than from the lower-left, since the friction against the topmost wall first has to negate the counterclockwise spin before it starts imparting clockwise.

Depends on your flipper rubbers too. Stock Stern rubbers are pretty grippy and impart a lot of spin. Silicone stuff does less.

#20915 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Even though I am sure my reign will be short lived it feels good to be the king

Long live the king!

#20916 11 months ago

Seems like Stern remove old game code pretty quick these days, so I believe I'm better off asking in the Godzilla owners thread. Anyone here that can help me out with a pre 1.0.5 game code for Godzilla. I would be happy with 1.0.4 or anything earlier, and it doesn't matter if it's for Pro, Premium or Limited. I prefer raw so that I can create an SD-card with Etcher, but spk may also work.

Just send me a PM if you have anything archived. I have a Dropbox that can be used for uploading the files.

Thanks in advance!

#20917 11 months ago

I heard the topper isnt out yet.

#20918 11 months ago

Some happy GZ owners this weekend

#20919 11 months ago

Added some Pin Stadiums to Godzilla. Looks great, but the flasher is a little over powering.

Does anyone know how to reduce the brightness of the UV flasher?

#20920 11 months ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Added some Pin Stadiums to Godzilla. Looks great, but the flasher is a little over powering.

I don’t think you can adjust that at all. I only use the UV on MBR and JJPOTC I don’t use it on any of my other games as I actually don’t like it.

#20921 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I don’t think you can adjust that at all. I only use the UV on MBR and JJPOTC I don’t use it on any of my other games as I actually don’t like it.

That’s a shame. Seems like that would be a good feature. I like the effect - it’s just overwhelming.

#20922 11 months ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Which Stadiums did you get? On the neo fusions less is more. R G B flashers and GI no UV used on my setup.

#20923 11 months ago

I had a rule question.

I'm trying to get through all 4 cities so I focus on just beating kaiju and moving forward. Sometimes though after the second kaiju battle, Select City doesn't seem to be lit and the scoop just spits me back out.

I switch focus to getting some multi-balls or destruction jackpots, but I was wondering if there's specific requirements to get to the third city?

#20924 11 months ago
Quoted from qvm_:

I had a rule question.
I'm trying to get through all 4 cities so I focus on just beating kaiju and moving forward. Sometimes though after the second kaiju battle, Select City doesn't seem to be lit and the scoop just spits me back out.
I switch focus to getting some multi-balls or destruction jackpots, but I was wondering if there's specific requirements to get to the third city?

You need to do a second battle in that city (Stage 2 battle). So hit the two ramps again. Once you complete the Stage 2 battle, you can switch cities and do a new Stage 1 battle

#20925 11 months ago
Quoted from qvm_:

I had a rule question.

You have to play both a tier 1 and tier 2 battle in every city but the first one to light select city. My guess is you didn’t play the tier 2 battle yet.

#20926 11 months ago

#20927 11 months ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

Which Stadiums did you get? On the neo fusions less is more. R G B flashers and GI no UV used on my setup.

I got the Neo Fusions second hand. Wanted them for Elvira originally, but it's not good for a game like that where the darkness is part of the theme.

I don't think Godzilla necessarily needs Pin Stadiums, but they do show off the excellent playfield artwork.

I'll likely disconnect the UV flasher and just stick with the RGB lighting. I have it set on a cool white with some light blue.

#20928 11 months ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I got the Neo Fusions second hand. Wanted them for Elvira originally, but it's not good for a game like that where the darkness is part of the theme.
I don't think Godzilla necessarily needs Pin Stadiums, but they do show off the excellent playfield artwork.
I'll likely disconnect the UV flasher and just stick with the RGB lighting. I have it set on a cool white with some light blue.

I use PS (not on GZ at this time) in my other games but I think my highest setting is about 35%. I want additional light but I don't want things blown out like most of the pics Scott posts. No offense to anyone that likes that look its just not for me.

It made a HUGE difference on MBR and JJPOTC and I do use the UV on those games as it fits perfectly. On CCRSE and WCS I just use them for additional lighting. They do help both of those games but not to the same level as the other 2. At some point I will give GZ a try.

#20929 11 months ago

I'm fine with the lighting as is. Pinball machines are supposed to have a bit of mystery to them. Think soft focus and mood lighting in Playboy...not flood lamps in Hustler...

PXL_20230513_151943166 (resized).jpgPXL_20230513_151943166 (resized).jpg
#20930 11 months ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

I'm fine with the lighting as is. Pinball machines are supposed to have a bit of mystery to them. Think soft focus and mood lighting in Playboy...not flood lamps in Hustler...
[quoted image]

It looks like you have a trough light or are using a flash or something???

#20931 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

It looks like you have a trough light or are using a flash or something???

Godzilla has lighting behind the flippers.

This game certainly doesn't need Pin Stadiums. It wasn't my first choice, but it looks damn good with them.

#20932 11 months ago

Godzill PinClash Tournament today at 3pm Eastern/12pm Pacific on IE Pinball.

Tune in https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

#20933 11 months ago

I got a sneak peak of the Tilt Topper GZ one last night and I think it's awesome.

I asked and they gave me the OK to post the video of it.

I'll post it in a few relevant threads.

#20934 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I got a sneak peak of the Tilt Topper GZ one last night and I think it's awesome.

Please share how it synchs with gameplay!
- thanks!

#20935 11 months ago

Thanks tbaum and @chuckwurt!
That makes sense, I didn't really pick that up from the official rulesheet.

#20936 11 months ago
Quoted from Hershmeister:

Please share how it synchs with gameplay!
- thanks!

Oh I just have the video they sent me, I didn't get to see it in person or anything.

#20937 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

It's an okay looking topper, I see they took some ideas from Doug's flaming speakers, and Jazzbouche's atomic godzilla or maybe they did not, just looks similar to IMO, and put it into a topper. Just my opinion. I guess if I did not have those options in my game, this is the next best option for some toppers, so kudos to TILT.

#20938 11 months ago

Thanks to Strummy at High End Mods for the Mechagodzilla Shooter Rod.

20230514_081919 (resized).jpg20230514_081919 (resized).jpg20230514_081947 (resized).jpg20230514_081947 (resized).jpg20230514_082018 (resized).jpg20230514_082018 (resized).jpg20230514_082027 (resized).jpg20230514_082027 (resized).jpg20230514_082109 (resized).jpg20230514_082109 (resized).jpg
#20939 11 months ago

Hoping for some direction, as I haven’t seen anything quite like this. Initially, the issue was just I kept hearing the game make a few popping noises through the speakers (just like when the game is booting up but more frequently). I thought maybe there was a loose connection or grounding issue.

Then in the middle of a game the flippers went dead, all gi on the PF went black, sound stayed playing but the screen froze.

I rebooted the game and everything worked fine. After 3-4 times of this happening and with increasing frequency to the point I knew it was going to happen every game, the game would no longer properly boot.

3D11DEA9-74CF-4C42-A44C-9F6C00D6DD07 (resized).jpeg3D11DEA9-74CF-4C42-A44C-9F6C00D6DD07 (resized).jpeg54F6F900-2008-455D-BB41-1D4CE17CA287 (resized).jpeg54F6F900-2008-455D-BB41-1D4CE17CA287 (resized).jpeg57533708-E8AA-4AB8-8DA2-310C0AD5B7EB (resized).jpeg57533708-E8AA-4AB8-8DA2-310C0AD5B7EB (resized).jpeg
#20940 11 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Hoping for some direction, as I haven’t seen anything quite like this. Initially, the issue was just I kept hearing the game make a few popping noises through the speakers (just like when the game is booting up but more frequently). I thought maybe there was a loose connection or grounding issue.
Then in the middle of a game the flippers went dead, all gi on the PF went black, sound stayed playing but the screen froze.
I rebooted the game and everything worked fine. After 3-4 times of this happening and with increasing frequency to the point I knew it was going to happen every game, the game would no longer properly boot.

Open a ticket with Stern or call them, and call your Distributor.

#20941 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Was price point announced on this topper?

#20942 11 months ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Open a ticket with Stern or call them, and call your Distributor.

Already did that.

#20943 11 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Already did that.

Keep us posted, and hopefully someone has some info on NODE 4. I am an Old school repair guy, so I can't give any direction here.

Ken.

#20944 11 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

Was price point announced on this topper?

It was mentioned in another thread that this will be a $1000 or more but no final price had been set

#20945 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I'm not feeling it. I like the light show and the build quality looks impressive but the Godzilla sculpt not so much. Looks like Grand lizard and a sleestak had a baby.

#20946 11 months ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Keep us posted, and hopefully someone has some info on NODE 4. I am an Old school repair guy, so I can't give any direction here.
Ken.

It seems like there is something wrong with the power board that isn’t getting enough/consistent current to the game. That was one of 5 tech alerts each with a different node board noted.

#20947 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:It was mentioned in another thread that this will be a $1000 or more but no final price had been set

If you've made it this long without a topper I can't see why one wouldn't just wait until the official topper is announced. You know it's gotta be coming soon, that it will probably be tied to gameplay modes, and that it will be probably be awesome, looking at the last 2 toppers stern released.
The tilt topper will still be for sale if it turns out to be worth the money once you see the official one.

#20948 11 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

anyone interested in my Godzilla armor that I mentioned here I had decided to tweaked the design a bit so I paused sales. The new design is available for pre-order (along with Rush and Foo Fighters) at
the couple people who ordered before I shut down the original order will get these at the same cost. (or if they prefer the originals which will also be available for purchase on demand as those are made with a different process that lends itself to on demand creation)

These are awesome! I can't wait to get my set. As soon as I do, I will take some pics and post them up.

Awesome job on the design!

And Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there. Hope you have a wonderful day.

#20949 11 months ago

Just wanted to say I joined the club.

70563942240__484A5C64-DE0B-4DA3-9149-A808CB48A81A (resized).jpeg70563942240__484A5C64-DE0B-4DA3-9149-A808CB48A81A (resized).jpeg

First Spike 2 Stern too. Gotta break the habit of reaching under the cabinet!

#20950 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

If you've made it this long without a topper I can't see why one wouldn't just wait until the official topper is announced. You know it's gotta be coming soon, that it will probably be tied to gameplay modes, and that it will be probably be awesome, looking at the last 2 toppers stern released.
The tilt topper will still be for sale if it turns out to be worth the money once you see the official one.

Not purchasing this topper or the Stern one no matter how nice it is. I see no way Stern doesn't price theirs at 2k or close to it.

As much as I like toppers I would much rather put that 2k into another game.

Topper market has gone crazier than the pin market IMHO.

And 1k+ for the Tilt topper it should be better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 419 of 546.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/419?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.