PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 548.
#20801 11 months ago
#20802 11 months ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

I installed this action button surround 3D accent from Mr_Tantrum and it looks great!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Love your mods my pinball brutha!

I just got the pro version and I want mine to look like yours with the addition of those buildings in the back.

Your pin looks awesome! Congrats!

#20803 11 months ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

I installed this action button surround 3D accent from Mr_Tantrum and it looks great!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome job on the monster silhouettes RQ.

Love them. Love the size you chose too. #Perfect!

#20804 11 months ago
Quoted from cheezywhiz:The only explanation for how many balls end up there.
Pinside_forum_7553625_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7553625_0 (resized).jpg

6 feet??? no wonder pinballs are getting stuck there. that's a huge gap

#20805 11 months ago

For those wanting to do monster cutouts on their own game I made this template for myself. I laid these over some cardboard, cut them out, painted them black and attached them with tape.

Godzilla & Ghidorah Silhouette Template
https://www.dropbox.com/s/54ql7udw3uo5lin/godzilla-silhouettes-print.pdf?dl=0

I think the ones RoadQueen made turned out better but this will be a good start for those wanted to give this a shot on their game.

2023-05-02 10.08.27 (resized).jpg2023-05-02 10.08.27 (resized).jpg
#20806 11 months ago

**THESE HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR, THANKS**

Any new GZ owners want a couple of mods for their game? Just looking to cover shipping for them call it $10 total

One is a 3D printed shield mod plain not painted.

The other is a green plastic protector with an etching of mothra goes on the left side of the game. I did not make these and cannot take credit for them.

The last pic is to show where the plastic goes the one you will receive is the one in the pic on the red pinshield not the one installed on my game.

Again these items are free just asking for shipping costs.
IMG_6639 (resized).jpegIMG_6639 (resized).jpegIMG_6640 (resized).jpegIMG_6640 (resized).jpegIMG_6641 (resized).jpegIMG_6641 (resized).jpeg

#20807 11 months ago

Hey all.
Anyone tried putting chrome T moulding trim on the back box? If so any pics please?
Got an LE but thinking of removing the OEM grey.
Cheers

#20808 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Guys seriously, did you turn your coil powers down?
On mine the autoplunger was doing it. But I guess the only other way a ball gets there is flying off the mecha ramp, in which case flipper power would be WAY too high.
Don't start drilling holes before you've tried to put your coils at the right settings..
If you've already tried those things would love to know how you are getting the ball up there.

Sorry I missed your post earlier, but I am going to try this because I suspect that you are right since it is mostly the autoplunger causing it to jump up behind mechagodzilla. I've had a few blasts off the mechagodzilla ramp go strange places, but usually somehow that just ends up settling on the nearby ramp.

#20809 11 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hey all.
Anyone tried putting chrome T moulding trim on the back box? If so any pics please?
Got an LE but thinking of removing the OEM grey.
Cheers

IMHO chrome t-molding never ends up looking good, it seems tacky.

#20810 11 months ago

Had to Re-Post a new post(below) for my Godzilla Rules Flow due to some of these images being broken and unable to be deleted out, sorry!

#20811 11 months ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Made a few updates:
1. Updated reference of Master to Maser in 2 different spots
2. Updated Wizard Mode colors to match the game[quoted image]

It's not really accurate unless I'm reading wrong.
You have to do tier 1 Kaiju, leave Tokyo, do another tier 1 and a tier 2. Now, once you've done Tesla, bridge, tanks, now planet X is an option when you go to change cities a second time.

#20812 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

It's not really accurate unless I'm reading wrong.
You have to do tier 1 Kaiju, leave Tokyo, do another tier 1 and a tier 2. Now, once you've done Tesla, bridge, tanks, now planet X is an option when you go to change cities a second time.

Is that how you're interpreting my flow? Or is that how you start Planet X Mini-Wizard mode? I pulled the rules from http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210 and it says this(below) granted it could be wrong and I've haven't gotten to it yet either. I've updated some clarifications on Tier 2 Kaiju Battle qualifications as you technically don't have to complete or start one to qualify Planet X Mini-Wizard mode. The first Kaiju Battle is restricted to a Tier 1 and you have to at least make it halfway through that a Tier 1 Kaiju Battle for Tier 2 Kaiju Battle to show up in the next city.

From the Wiki:
Planet X is qualified as a City Select option by achieving these tasks, even across multiple cities:

Starting a Kaiju Battle
Starting Tesla Strike
Starting Bridge Attack Multiball
Starting Tank Attack Multiball

#20813 11 months ago

I'm so excited--I received my GZ Prem this week and finally had a chance to set it up! I've put ~10 games on it and have noticed the following and looking for a little agreement or advice:

• The manual plunge rattles a bit. I'm going to review the alignment tips found on this comment.
  • I need to reduce the coil strength of the trough kick-out, the auto-plunge, and the scoop kick-out. Anyone have some good numbers here to start with?
  • The back-of-the-building VUK issue. I'm pretty sure this is identified in this comment but if there are any other thoughts I'd like to hear them.
  • At the start of Godzilla MB all of my balls often go SDTM. It appears there is some debate on whether this is ideal or not so early building shots don't get stuck or hit the building. The fix for this appears to be this comment, but I'd like community opinion as well.
  • The left ramp rattles a little bit and sometimes rejects on clean shots. Additionally fast middle-loop (Heat Ray spinner) shots have a tendency to go SDTM. I think this means the left wall might need to be adjusted. Is there a comment that covers this?

Overall this is such an incredible game and I'm really looking forward to dialing this in all the way to make it even more enjoyable.

#20814 11 months ago

TEST - Can't delete these images for some reason! Doh

#20815 11 months ago

*Re-Post* Having some image size issues that keeps causing them to not load and show broken links.

Made a few updates:

2. Updated Wizard Mode colors to match the game
3. Updated Tier 1 and Tier 2 Kaiju Battle clarifications on how to qualify them
4. Updated some of the qualifying Planet X references

GZ Rules - Final.pngGZ Rules - Final.png
#20816 11 months ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

*Re-Post* Having some image size issues that keeps causing them to not load and show broken links.
Made a few updates:
4. Updated some of the qualifying Planet X references[quoted image]

This is epic. Thank you for taking the time and putting in all the hard work to actually do all that. Just wow brother! Awesome job!

#20817 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

**THESE HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR, THANKS**
Any new GZ owners want a couple of mods for their game? Just looking to cover shipping for them call it $10 total
One is a 3D printed shield mod plain not painted.
The other is a green plastic protector with an etching of mothra goes on the left side of the game. I did not make these and cannot take credit for them.
The last pic is to show where the plastic goes the one you will receive is the one in the pic on the red pinshield not the one installed on my game.
Again these items are free just asking for shipping costs.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man would have loved to get that Mothra plastic. Sorry I missed it.

#20818 11 months ago
Quoted from Biju:

The manual plunge rattles a bit. I'm going to review the alignment tips found on this comment.
I need to reduce the coil strength of the trough kick-out, the auto-plunge, and the scoop kick-out. Anyone have some good numbers here to start with?
The back-of-the-building VUK issue. I'm pretty sure this is identified in this comment but if there are any other thoughts I'd like to hear them.
At the start of Godzilla MB all of my balls often go SDTM. It appears there is some debate on whether this is ideal or not so early building shots don't get stuck or hit the building. The fix for this appears to be this comment, but I'd like community opinion as well.
The left ramp rattles a little bit and sometimes rejects on clean shots. Additionally fast middle-loop (Heat Ray spinner) shots have a tendency to go SDTM. I think this means the left wall might need to be adjusted. Is there a comment that covers this?

1. You need a Lermods plunge fix. Fixes tje plunge 100 percent.
2. Try out different settings. Somebody power setting may not work well for you.
3. If the ball does not come up the VUK, give it a nudge...works well. Otherwise slap a business card over the gap.
4. Yes it is common for the balls to drain from a building drop. Doesnt really matter since they get shot back into the playfield.
5. Have not encountered this. It is commom for a drain after the Minila wallop shot and the code accounts for this by flashing a shoot again when you hit this shot, but the spinner shot draining... I am not aware of this.

#20819 11 months ago
Quoted from Biju:

The left ramp rattles a little bit and sometimes rejects on clean shots.

Get used to that rattle. I've noticed that 'clean' shots that would probably be OK on most machines are not OK for the GZ left ramp. A successful shot is a little late and just scrapes along the left side of the lane. I wonder sometimes if the ball even deflects off the upper flipper as it's on the way up. Been wanting to catch this on slo-mo, but haven't tried yet.

The good news is that most failed shots to that ramp will safely come down and dead bounce over to the right flipper for a trap. Key word is 'most'. Some that are coming down fast will dead bounce and hop the right sling into the ever-hungry right outline.

#20820 11 months ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Made a few updates:

As someone just learning the rules, thank you for this. I don't know what you authored this in but I wouldn't mind eventually snagging this in a scalable vector format like a .pdf, then you don't have to worry about what resolution the .png turns out at when posted.

#20821 11 months ago
Quoted from Biju:

At the start of Godzilla MB all of my balls often go SDTM. It appears there is some debate on whether this is ideal or not so early building shots don't get stuck or hit the building. The fix for this appears to be this comment, but I'd like community opinion as well.

The ball rattling in the mecha lane is a problem even after installing a stainless steel ball guide. Better, but not perfect,

My game out of the box did this even though I thought I had levelled it by looking at the threads on the leg levellers. Then I checked the level side to side and realised that it needed raising up on the right. Once I did that, the balls from the roof all fall onto the left hand flipper.

Skippy2904

#20822 11 months ago
Quoted from Skippy2904:

The ball rattling in the mecha lane is a problem even after installing a stainless steel ball guide. Better, but not perfect,
My game out of the box did this even though I thought I had levelled it by looking at the threads on the leg levellers. Then I checked the level side to side and realised that it needed raising up on the right. Once I did that, the balls from the roof all fall onto the left hand flipper.
Skippy2904

I'm pretty dang level at this point. Right now 1 or 2 balls will hit the very tip of the flipper about 70% of the time and that's enough for me. The ball saver is on anyway so it isn't a huge deal. I'm really more interested now in how much damage you can do to the building with a quick clean shot and attempting to prevent that.

#20823 11 months ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Made a few updates:

Planet X has definitely changed after a thousand games I had never made it that far. That's with a lot of games over a billion. In the last dozen games I've been there twice. Thanks for the diagram it helps explain how I got there.

#20824 11 months ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Made a few updates:

Thanks for sharing your Godzilla Rules Flow Chart, it helps visualize the rules. In fact, I'd like to do flows like this for my other games. What did use to create it? It looks similar to draw.io.

#20825 11 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I’m confused. There’s a skill shot to the left inlane? That seems impossible given the layout.

Quoted from Nokoro:

Alright, alright. I yield. It’s a shot.
It’s a long weekend, and I suddenly have a new goal.
TheLaw want to have a contest? First one to make it gets bragging rights for the year.
No video necessary. Just on our honor.

Quoted from TheLaw:

IN.
I think mines going to be real tough because I have some rattle off the mecha the slower I plunge.

Just made this skill shot for the first time! TheLaw I win!!!

#20826 11 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Just made this skill shot for the first time! TheLaw I win!!!

It's very much an "infield blooper" type shot but boy is it fun when you hit it

#20827 11 months ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

It's very much an "infield blooper" type shot but boy is it fun when you hit it

Oh yeah. Mine was very much random luck after 3 months of plunges.

#20828 11 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Oh yeah. Mine was very much random luck after 3 months of plunges.

I've been trying for it for about a month now and I've only got it twice

#20829 11 months ago

I started to notice that fast returning balls hitting the lower flippers would push the flippers down with the buttons pushed and sure enough, both EOS brackets were broken off.

I took the opportunity to change the allen socket head clamping screws out for hex head style to more easily tighten them tight enough. (I don't have the newer keyed shaft setup).

About ~3000 games played total. Luckily I have Precision Flip Halo flippers (~1,000 games played each with with Solids and then Halos), so re-aligning them wasn't that difficult, but did have to reset flipper shaft gap since you have to remove the entire clamping screw to replace the EOS bracket.

IMG_4006 (resized).JPGIMG_4006 (resized).JPGIMG_4008 (resized).JPGIMG_4008 (resized).JPG
#20830 11 months ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Is that how you're interpreting my flow? Or is that how you start Planet X Mini-Wizard mode? I pulled the rules from http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210 and it says this(below) granted it could be wrong and I've haven't gotten to it yet either. I've updated some clarifications on Tier 2 Kaiju Battle qualifications as you technically don't have to complete or start one to qualify Planet X Mini-Wizard mode. The first Kaiju Battle is restricted to a Tier 1 and you have to at least make it halfway through that a Tier 1 Kaiju Battle for Tier 2 Kaiju Battle to show up in the next city.
From the Wiki:
Planet X is qualified as a City Select option by achieving these tasks, even across multiple cities:
Starting a Kaiju Battle
Starting Tesla Strike

Yeah that's the problem with unofficial rules wikis. I'm sure someone just misread the patch notes and went and updated it (without doing it in game) and then someone goes and makes a flow chart, again without doing it in game. I do hope Stern updates their rules sheet, they haven't in nearly a year.

Here's what the patch notes say:

EARLY - (default) Complete all of the following to unlock Planet X early at the Select City Screen
- Play any Tank Attack Multiball
- Play any Bridge Attack Multiball
- Play any Tesla Strike
- Play any Kaiju Battle
- Leave Tokyo and light "Select City" again

That last line there means AFTER you have left Tokyo, and are in a second city, you must light select city again. (note that the first time "Select City" is lit is to leave Tokyo, so the use of "again" here confirms you must already be in a second city). Since they have not changed how to light "Select City", what that means is you must do a tier 1 AND a tier 2 Kaiju battle in the second city. So that's a minimum of 6 scoop shots, instead of the 3 your chart currently insinuates.

Another one you want to fix is currently it says KoTM is "After any wizard mode has been played", but you need two. From the notes:

Godzilla Powerup - when the "PLANET X UNLOCK" adjustment is set to "EARLY", completing at least the first Hurry Up in Planet X
will unlock a 2nd choice for Godzilla Powerup Level 8. The first choice is always lighting the mini-wizard
mode you didn't pick from Level 4. The second choice (if available) will be "Light King of the Monsters".

So if you've done either ToMGZ/MZ --AND-- completed the first Hurry up in Planet X (not just start it), and done the 5 things from earlier, now you can do KOTM. Probably should be under the other wizard modes on a chart

Ok few more tiny ones:
3(+2) powerline targets starts Powerline attack, complete powerline attack to start Tesla strike (two steps)
You have to do the switch hits + captive ball shot 4 times to start bridge attack multiball (unclear from chart). I'd also call it captive ball because magna-grab is a lit shot there, might be confusing.
Some inconsistencies about bubble usage. For the 3 MBs on the right, you're putting the steps to qualify above, then the bubble is the mode (1 bubble). For the 4 city modes in the middle, you're putting the steps above the bubble, but then doing two bubbles for each.

#20831 11 months ago

#20832 11 months ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

From the Wiki:
Starting a Kaiju Battle
Starting Tesla Strike

Quoted from Sorokyl:

Yeah that's the problem with unofficial rules wikis. I'm sure someone just misread the patch notes and went and updated it (without doing it in game) and then someone goes and makes a flow chart, again without doing it in game. I do hope Stern updates their rules sheet, they haven't in nearly a year.
Here's what the patch notes say:
EARLY - (default) Complete all of the following to unlock Planet X early at the Select City Screen
- Play any Tank Attack Multiball
- Play any Bridge Attack Multiball
- Play any Tesla Strike
- Play any Kaiju Battle
- Leave Tokyo and light "Select City" again
That last line there means AFTER you have left Tokyo, and are in a second city, you must light select city again. (note that the first time "Select City" is lit is to leave Tokyo, so the use of "again" here confirms you must already be in a second city). Since they have not changed how to light "Select City", what that means is you must do a tier 1 AND a tier 2 Kaiju battle in the second city. So that's a minimum of 6 scoop shots, instead of the 3 your chart currently insinuates.
Another one you want to fix is currently it says KoTM is "After any wizard mode has been played", but you need two. From the notes:
Godzilla Powerup - when the "PLANET X UNLOCK" adjustment is set to "EARLY", completing at least the first Hurry Up in Planet X
will unlock a 2nd choice for Godzilla Powerup Level 8. The first choice is always lighting the mini-wizard
mode you didn't pick from Level 4. The second choice (if available) will be "Light King of the Monsters".
So if you've done either ToMGZ/MZ --AND-- completed the first Hurry up in Planet X (not just start it), and done the 5 things from earlier, now you can do KOTM. Probably should be under the other wizard modes on a chart
Ok few more tiny ones:
3(+2) powerline targets starts Powerline attack, complete powerline attack to start Tesla strike (two steps)
You have to do the switch hits + captive ball shot 4 times to start bridge attack multiball (unclear from chart). I'd also call it captive ball because magna-grab is a lit shot there, might be confusing.
Some inconsistencies about bubble usage. For the 3 MBs on the right, you're putting the steps to qualify above, then the bubble is the mode (1 bubble). For the 4 city modes in the middle, you're putting the steps above the bubble, but then doing two bubbles for each.

Yes, in my experience the earliest you can choose Planet X with latest code is after both Tier 1 and Tier 2 battles in the second city.

#20833 11 months ago

What pitch you guys works best with the game. 6.5 or 7.0. Thx

#20834 11 months ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Im running mine about 6.8 seems pretty good.

RM

#20835 11 months ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes, in my experience the earliest you can choose Planet X with latest code is after both Tier 1 and Tier 2 battles in the second city.

Correct. Because the select city won’t light for the second time until you do that.

#20836 11 months ago
Quoted from mtp78:

I don’t measure. I make it as steep as the game allows with all the shots still working properly. I think that is probably closer to 7. Bubble in the shooter lane touching the top line, or just past it.

#20837 11 months ago

OK, time for another round of "where's this screw from??"
Anyone recognize this black screw with a flat, washer-like base? I believe I found it near the pop bumper.
I see a lot of small black screws around the playfield, but none with that kind of base!

GZ_screw (resized).JPGGZ_screw (resized).JPG
#20838 11 months ago
Quoted from prentice:

Anyone recognize this black screw with a flat, washer-like base? I believe I found it near the pop bumper.
I see a lot of small black screws around the playfield, but none with that kind of base!
[quoted image]

Looks more like something from inside the cabinet rather than the playfield. Certainly not on top of the playfield I don't think.

#20839 11 months ago
Quoted from prentice:

[quoted image]

Check the plastic under the bridge - uses at least one of those to secure it.

RM

#20840 11 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Check the plastic under the bridge - uses at least one of those to secure it.
RM

The screw on that plastic is much smaller.

#20841 11 months ago
Quoted from prentice:

[quoted image]

Good luck, I never found where mine goes too since December 2022, but everything seems to work fine still since. Mine was on playfield.

Please let me know if find out where it came from, thanks.
IMG_7906 (resized).jpegIMG_7906 (resized).jpeg

#20842 11 months ago

Just updated to 1.05 and also noticed that the hold on the magnet for the destruction jackpot was off. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

#20843 11 months ago

Uggh so my son got home from college tonight. Played one game and busted my GC score. WTF!

Young people with twitchy reflexes.

#20844 11 months ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Good luck, I never found where mine goes too since December 2022, but everything seems to work fine still since. Mine was on playfield.
Please let me know if find out where it came from, thanks.
[quoted image]

LOLOL, sooo funny that you've got the same one as a permanent extra screw too.
And you know what, I still can't place it. No clue. Do you happen to have the Stumblor neon Tokyo sign?
I sort of wonder if it maybe it was a solo screw somewhere on that, given that I can't match it to anything on the pin.

#20845 11 months ago
Quoted from prentice:

LOLOL, sooo funny that you've got the same one as a permanent extra screw too.
And you know what, I still can't place it. No clue. Do you happen to have the Stumblor neon Tokyo sign?
I sort of wonder if it maybe it was a solo screw somewhere on that, given that I can't match it to anything on the pin.

Yes I have Tokyo neon sign too. I put Liors bridge mod on, suspected this was where screw came from, but not there. Also thought maybe screw on underside of plastics, but no luck. I wonder who else is part of this elite club

#20846 11 months ago

Really like Inscribed Solutions coin door magnets.....

345038027_198915136277029_3256667137838160129_n (resized).jpg345038027_198915136277029_3256667137838160129_n (resized).jpg
#20847 11 months ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Yes I have Tokyo neon sign too. I put Liors bridge mod on, suspected this was where screw came from, but not there. Also thought maybe screw on underside of plastics, but no luck. I wonder who else is part of this elite club

I'm in the club too! I found that screw hanging out in my right outlane a few weeks ago. Could never figure out where it went. I have Stumblor's Tokyo mod too--so maybe that's it.

#20848 11 months ago

I am going to ask about a Topper every time I come in here. Where is it?

Also, Im streaming this LE until I have to give it back to its owner. Ya, thats a gameboy camera.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1811997450

#20849 11 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I am going to ask about a Topper every time I come in here. Where is it?
Also, Im streaming this LE until I have to give it back to its owner. Ya, thats a gameboy camera.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1811997450

I'm hoping the topper comes with it's own meaningful mode or two (not a dull Goat style mode as with the JP topper). At this point I would be cool with that thanks to the current code depth being substantial. I would be more willing to spend $1k - $2k on a topper if it comes with something more then a handful of LED lights.

#20850 11 months ago

Before I put anymore time into it, would there be much interest in a moving/collapsing bridge for the pro? That would shake and fall apart similar to the prem/le but in the pros case around the wireform.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/417?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.