PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 392 of 548.
#19551 1 year ago

Godzilla in da house !!!

After 16 months of waiting, finally here.

Some minor tweaks and cleanup needed (someone at Stern a little too careless with the lube spray) everything seems to be working well.

Now lots of tuning it up.

RussM

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

IMG_0784 (resized).jpgIMG_0784 (resized).jpg
#19552 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:Hi everyone,
So I just got my GZ Prem today and I'm super stoked but I'm having an issue with the building. It rose to the top floor upon first boot and now won't lower, ever. Doesn't matter whatever happens in-game as I advance building damage or whatever, and the diagnostic test in the service menu won't move the building down. Strangely, no technician alerts.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Evan

Try to see if it’s a mechanical issue vs power issue or something else. Have you looked under the pf to see if it’s binding or something? Is the motor getting power? Is anything unplugged? Tried reseating associated connectors to node boards?

#19553 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

If you haven’t already install an Abe_Flips Godzilla Shooter lane fix. It is part of the equation that will reduce balls bouncing up there. Proper leveling, making sure your shooter rod is striking the ball in the center, and playfield angle will also help.

You can buy the fix from several places or if you have 3D printer (or a friend with one) you can make one. This is the one I am using, courtesy of mjthompson . Double sided scotch tape is all I needed to stick it to my machine.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5593220
Welcome to the club.

I bought some other "fix" from someone else for this and it doesn't work for crap. I'm gonna have to try this one.

#19554 1 year ago

Start with one washer and move the bridge by hand to see if it hits the plastic. If it still hits, add one more and try again. You want the sweet spot between it not hitting the plastic but still allowing a ball to fall through the bridge when it is open/broken.

Thanks, very helpful, worked out great.

#19555 1 year ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Joined the club also after 2 years
First replaced stern balls
Then few games in ball keeps getting stuck here
Anyone made a cool mod for preventing this ?[quoted image][quoted image]

hey before you listen to any of the other people and start bending or gluing shit, turn your auto plunger power down.

I had ball stick here when I first got it. But after adjusting the auto plunge power down, it hasn't happened in 1500 games.

#19556 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I bought some other "fix" from someone else for this and it doesn't work for crap. I'm gonna have to try this one.

Go in the settings and reduce the power of the auto-shot and the lane feeder.
That fixed it entirely for me

#19557 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

I am seeing that I'm apparently not the only one having this issue? Forgot to mention Mechagodzilla motor works fine in test. I've made sure to pull the interlock switch, it's definitely something wrong with the building mech. Building stands tall at top floor, won't lower. It's literally out of box just today, and my distro knows. Just popping in here to see if there is any fix I can do on my own.
Thank you all,
Evan

Evan, does it respond at all to the building test in the settings menu? There you can actuate it by sending service commands. If it responds to commands from the service menu, but doesn't ever lower in play, check your Building Exit switch (#53) in switch test and see if it registers when a ball rolls through the exit gate.

#19558 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Evan, does it respond at all to the building test in the settings menu? There you can actuate it by sending service commands. If it responds to commands from the service menu, but doesn't ever lower in play, check your Building Exit switch (#53) in switch test and see if it registers when a ball rolls through the exit gate.

Hi,

It does not respond to the building test in the settings menu. Strangely enough, I also don't get error messages. Mechagodzilla motor works fine in the test menu and in-game.

Thanks,

Evan

#19559 1 year ago

Made it to Planet X a handful of times now and feel clueless on getting more power-ups after for KOTM. Anyone have a specific strategy they use to pick them up efficiently?

#19560 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I got the Chrome Candy shooter lane fix because it’s metal and I prefer the look. It works great. I only had a rattling launch maybe 1 out of 4, but now it’s pretty much zero. Very pleased with it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#19561 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Made it to Planet X a handful of times now and feel clueless on getting more power-ups after for KOTM. Anyone have a specific strategy they use to pick them up efficiently?

I had this obstacle too. Study carefully all the things that up the power ups at the rule sheet. And try to keep them a goal from the start of the game, rather than waiting until late when you need them. Even then it ain’t easy.

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210?page=7#heading--powerups

#19562 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

I hope that works out Ok in the end. I just have seen in the past the shiny balls would eventually magnetize not only each other but sometimes other metal in a game (like ball troughs, etc). I get that they look better but I've just seen too many problems with the magnetism issue. But to each their own, enjoy your game!

Thank you for the tip

Will try the new balls a bit
If I see problems will go back to stern ones

Quoted from viper001:

Mine did the same thing. You should be able to bend that arm up a bit so balls going through there will clear and not get stuck.
Also there are a lot of magnet effects on the game, I hope the new balls you put in aren't the super-shiny kind as those will magnetize and start sticking together after just a couple of hundred plays. I am still running the ones that came with the game and they look fine and don't do that.

#19563 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

hey before you listen to any of the other people and start bending or gluing shit, turn your auto plunger power down.
I had ball stick here when I first got it. But after adjusting the auto plunge power down, it hasn't happened in 1500 games.

Great tip , thanks
Will do it right now

#19564 1 year ago

Installed a fan where the coinbox usually sits. That ac adapter in the backbox is sure handy. Hopefully, this will keep the temps down inside the cabinet.

#19565 1 year ago
Quoted from MythMaker:

Just got word that our Godzilla is finally on the way and I should be able to pick it up in the next few days.
So finally Myth Pinball will have a Godzilla in our own shop! We expect to bring it to the Allentown show with our speaker lights installed for all to play.

Just ordered your speaker lights yesterday. They really look incredible. Can't wait to get my Zilla and get them installed.

GL at the show.

#19566 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Installed a fan where the coinbox usually sits. That ac adapter in the backbox is sure handy. Hopefully, this will keep the temps down inside the cabinet.

Did you drill a hole in the cabinet? Otherwise, you're not reducing the temp of the cabinet overall.

The only thing that really needs cooling is flipper coils. You can zip ties some fans to them (or pay a lot more money for pin monks more elegant solution). You can find a thread for the diy solution here, and pin monks stuff in the market.

A fan sitting down at the bottom of the cabinet won't do much for the coil temps.

#19567 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Godzilla in da house !!!
After 16 months of waiting, finally here.
Some minor tweaks and cleanup needed (someone at Stern a little too careless with the lube spray) everything seems to be working well.
Now lots of tuning it up.
RussM
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

And your game shares a Bday with my dearest mom. 2/24. Congrats and enjoy this amazing pin!

#19568 1 year ago

I haven’t posted much here, but thought I’d share my GZ prem with newly powdered armor by Steve at Pinball Refinery. He does a great job. Boom Boom woofer added in the cab, shaker, mirror blades, and soon to be installed Speaker Light Kit. Such an awesome pin!

A2462424-F21A-4583-B155-286E39B56B4F (resized).jpegA2462424-F21A-4583-B155-286E39B56B4F (resized).jpegA778E88F-4FB4-4EFE-997B-3F644C5EA182 (resized).jpegA778E88F-4FB4-4EFE-997B-3F644C5EA182 (resized).jpeg2DEB0EA9-ABAE-4914-9BAD-246FF90ADCB3 (resized).jpeg2DEB0EA9-ABAE-4914-9BAD-246FF90ADCB3 (resized).jpeg64ED4471-1F9A-4A05-A3BC-547EDABD65D1 (resized).jpeg64ED4471-1F9A-4A05-A3BC-547EDABD65D1 (resized).jpeg2EE985E6-7F5F-4367-BE21-91D90818918C (resized).jpeg2EE985E6-7F5F-4367-BE21-91D90818918C (resized).jpeg
#19569 1 year ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Hi everyone,
So I just got my GZ Prem today and I'm super stoked but I'm having an issue with the building. It rose to the top floor upon first boot and now won't lower, ever. Doesn't matter whatever happens in-game as I advance building damage or whatever, and the diagnostic test in the service menu won't move the building down. Strangely, no technician alerts.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Evan

Node Board 10 is your issue. Stern got a bad bunch, mine included. Open a ticket + contact your distro. Sucks because we can't play the games we paid so much for and waited so long for, but whatever. It will get fixed!

#19570 1 year ago
Quoted from Caponicus:

I got the Chrome Candy shooter lane fix because it’s metal and I prefer the look. It works great.

EDIT: SOLD

If anyone wants the chrome candy version, I have one I'm not using. $10 shipped in the US (50% off). PM me. Just supply your own double sided tape.

#19571 1 year ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Node Board 10 is your issue. Stern got a bad bunch, mine included. Open a ticket + contact your distro. Sucks because we can't play the games we paid so much for and waited so long for, but whatever. It will get fixed!

Thanks, I'll make sure to pass that along in the support request.

Appreciate it!

Evan

#19572 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

EDIT: SOLD
If anyone wants the chrome candy version, I have one I'm not using. $10 shipped in the US (50% off). PM me. Just supply your own double sided tape.

FYI, tape (with thx for the info): https://www.mcmaster.com/7139A21/

I found an additional type on eBay I might give a whirl in comparison:
ebay.com link: itm

#19573 1 year ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Node Board 10 is your issue. Stern got a bad bunch, mine included. Open a ticket + contact your distro.

Stern was low on supply and probably harvested a stash from the Rush pile....

#19574 1 year ago

Got my premium unboxed today and have a couple questions.

1. There is a post behind the upper flipper that does not have a hex screw attached. Is this normal or is something missing?

2. Behind Mecha Godzilla on the plastic is a black plastic wire holder with nothing attached. Why is it there?

3. Flippers seem very strong. Scoop eject is also strong. Should I decrease their power?

I lowered the trough eject to 160, I will keep adjusting that one down for sure. No major issues so far, the game is fast.

Edit: March 7 2023 is the build date.

Happy to finally be here.
20230315_160557 (resized).jpg20230315_160557 (resized).jpg20230315_160610 (resized).jpg20230315_160610 (resized).jpg20230315_160737 (resized).jpg20230315_160737 (resized).jpg

#19575 1 year ago
Quoted from Driz1847:

Got my premium unboxed today and have a couple questions.
1. There is a post behind the upper flipper that does not have a hex screw attached. Is this normal or is something missing?
2. Behind Mecha Godzilla on the plastic is a black plastic wire holder with nothing attached. Why is it there?
3. Flippers seem very strong. Scoop eject is also strong. Should I decrease their power?
I lowered the trough eject to 160, I will keep adjusting that one down for sure. No major issues so far, the game is fast.
Happy to finally be here.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

the post and the wire holder are there to prevent stuck balls. for these and other weird things you can compare your pics to the pinside gallery to see if it looks normal.
can lower the flippers if you want, make sure you can still get it up the ramps even once the coils warm up. You'll be able to get away with lower power if you cool them probably.
scoop eject, you can tweak for gameplay. mine will bounce off left flipper, roll up right inlane and barely hit that rollover which advances jets. If you think that's too easy, you can turn it down a bit lower.

#19576 1 year ago
Quoted from Driz1847:

Happy to finally be here.

Congrats and welcome! Rarely these days is a game so universally appreciated as GZ. It’s really a complete package. Enjoy yours!

#19577 1 year ago

In the Heddorah smog monster mode, it says to hit the switches or light switches to increase value then shoot a green arrow. Dumb question: what do I do with the switches to increase value? Which switches?

#19578 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Ok thanks for the information, I had indeed also found this kit. I am looking for a solution that allows me to keep my warranty at first.

I did this to my Avengers and my Mando. Pickup GZ on Saturday. It will get one as well.
Almost silent. Internal power supply fan NEVER comes on and it doesn't require any modification. Just remove one screw from the power supply.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-stern-spike-noisy-ps-fans/page/13#post-6863406

#19579 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

In the Heddorah smog monster mode, it says to hit the switches or light switches to increase value then shoot a green arrow. Dumb question: what do I do with the switches to increase value? Which switches?

A 'switch' in pinball is anything that registers once the ball interacts with it. This can be any standup target, any rollover, any drop target, any rotations of a spinner, any pop bumper hit, literally anything. Many modes count the number of "switch hits" which just means start shooting the ball around and hitting things. Typically the most popular way to get a bunch is to rip through a spinner.

#19580 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

A 'switch' in pinball is anything that registers once the ball interacts with it. This can be any standup target, any rollover, any drop target, any rotations of a spinner, any pop bumper hit, literally anything. Many modes count the number of "switch hits" which just means start shooting the ball around and hitting things. Typically the most popular way to get a bunch is to rip through a spinner.

Yeah you just have to hit anything and shoot a green arrow to collect that value. It’s not something you need to really pay attention to it just is around in the background and it you have an opportunity to hit a green shot do it.

#19581 1 year ago

Hey all, tried searching for answers to these but this thread is a bit much. Appreciate any help on the following issues/questions in the Premium we finally received after an 18 month wait!

- The ball feed mechanism is pretty aggressively slamming the ball into the shooter rail, which is causing a divot and wearing through the ckearcoat already. Is this normal?
- The game seems to randomly switch to using the auto shooter for new balls. If I go into the options and toggle it on and off again it stays off for a little while, then starts auto shooting again seemingly at random. Is this a common issue?
- The counters on the kaiju battles are not increasing. I've defeated a few of the tier 1 baddies now but they still show as 0/X. Is that right? I'd thought it would increment...

Appreciate any help!

20230310_201740 (resized).jpg20230310_201740 (resized).jpg
#19582 1 year ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Hey all, tried searching for answers to these but this thread is a bit much. Appreciate any help on the following issues/questions in the Premium we finally received after an 18 month wait!
- The ball feed mechanism is pretty aggressively slamming the ball into the shooter rail, which is causing a divot and wearing through the ckearcoat already. Is this normal?
- The game seems to randomly switch to using the auto shooter for new balls. If I go into the options and toggle it on and off again it stays off for a little while, then starts auto shooting again seemingly at random. Is this a common issue?
- The counters on the kaiju battles are not increasing. I've defeated a few of the tier 1 baddies now but they still show as 0/X. Is that right? I'd thought it would increment...
Appreciate any help!
[quoted image]

Lower the trough eject power down to 180-190.

Search: eject for better answer. Hope this helps.

#19583 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Lower the trough eject power down to 180-190.
Search: eject for better answer. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I was clearly searching for the wrong terms.

#19584 1 year ago

Morning everyone,

Quick question, I noticed my building at the 1st floor\level was a little low and a slow rolling ball would get stuck at the entrance until the ball search kicked in. So I went into the service menu and adjusted the building default position accordingly and everything was fixed and it showed saving adjustment or position. However, it seems anytime I turn the machine off, the building goes back to that position where it’s a little too low vs the position I adjusted\saved.

I tried searching the threads, but couldn’t find anything specific on anyone having a similar issue.

Am I doing something wrong as I assumed making position adjustments would be saved and would be remain persistent even after power cycling the machine or am I missing some setting or step(s) to make the change permanent regardless when machine is turned off?

Thanks for the help.

#19585 1 year ago

Recent NIB GZ Premium:

Found bits of broken black plastic in bottom of cabinet. Looks like pieces of the rear playfield glass channel.
Sure enough, the center of the installed intact rear playfield glass channel bows downward in the middle, preventing me from simply sliding the glass all the way in.
Ordinarily, I'd simply loosen the screws holing the channel in and move it up a bit.
Can't do that because - no screws. Apparently this is now installed using double-sided tape, so I'll have to pry off the center part and move it up.
At the factory, someone must have mis-installed the first one and broken it getting it off. The second one was "mostly good" and they let it go out like that

Found a sticky greasy spray all over the inside of the cabinet on the right hand side in one area.
Realized it's the lube spray Stern uses on the metal sliding rails.
Someone got a little careless with the spray can and never cleaned it up.

Playfield clearcoat seems very thin - I can see the outlines of the inserts right through the clearcoat and feel them with my finger. Also has noticeable orange peel. Seems a drop in quality that should not happen.

People have posted that Stern stopped using the playfield centering brackets; those are back in now.

Needed the Abe Flips shooter lane fix - balls inconsistently rattling out of the shooter lane

Had balls going into the building lock and getting stuck at the gap between the metal subway and the VUK assy; did the "business card" fix. Seems to be working.

Had balls stuck next to the arm of Mechagodzilla (will do a plastic post/rubber fix)

Had balls stuck in the side of the rotating Mechagodzilla ramp (will do the hex post fix)

RM

#19586 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

And your game shares a Bday with my dearest mom. 2/24.

And my birthday!

#19587 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Recent NIB GZ Premium:
Found bits of broken black plastic in bottom of cabinet. Looks like pieces of the rear playfield glass channel.
Sure enough, the center of the installed intact rear playfield glass channel bows downward in the middle, preventing me from simply sliding the glass all the way in.
Ordinarily, I'd simply loosen the screws holing the channel in and move it up a bit.
Can't do that because - no screws. Apparently this is now installed using double-sided tape, so I'll have to pry off the center part and move it up.
At the factory, someone must have mis-installed the first one and broken it getting it off. The second one was "mostly good" and they let it go out like that
Found a sticky greasy spray all over the inside of the cabinet on the right hand side in one area.
Playfield clearcoat seems very thin - I can see the outlines of the inserts right through the clearcoat and feel them with my finger. Also has noticeable orange peel. Seems a drop in quality that should not happen.
People have posted that Stern stopped using the playfield centering brackets; those are back in now.
Needed the Abe Flips shooter lane fix - balls inconsistently rattling out of the shooter lane
Had balls going into the building lock and getting stuck at the gap between the metal subway and the VUK assy; did the "business card" fix. Seems to be working.
Had balls stuck next to the arm of Mechagodzilla (will do a plastic post/rubber fix)
Had balls stuck in the side of the rotating Mechagodzilla ramp (will do the hex post fix)
RM

RussMyers that sucks…..I am seriously re thinking about my GZ pro spot I have in the June run. Is anyone else noticing thin clearcoats?

#19588 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Recent NIB GZ Premium:
RM

Sadly typical of Stern QC as of late. Interesting about the pf alignment brackets. The support person at Stern who told me “the new cabinets don’t need them” was either full of it, wrong, or misinformed - all equally poor. My pf also orange peel - not happy about that since day 1. The game is great but all the quality stuff is shit-tacular.

#19589 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

RussMyers that sucks…..I am seriously re thinking about my GZ pro spot I have in the June run. Is anyone else noticing thin clearcoats?

In a home environment, with good maintenance, I'm not too worried about it.

Keep it clean and waxed, check the balls regularly and replace them when needed

And...I'd rather this than the chipping/pooling/spalling clearcoats that other manufacturers have had issues with

BUT

For the prices we pay, I expect glass-like smooth tough clearcoats that last and look nice for years to come.

It's not too much to ask.

RussM

#19590 1 year ago

I am thinking of replacing the Red GI bulbs with Flame LEDs from Comet.

Anyone do this yet?

Any idea as to how many I need? Counted maybe 12?

RussM

#19591 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Anyone do this yet?
RussM

I wouldn't do it personally. There's enough rgb in game to create the scene for me already.

Edit: I also read that as changing the GI
To red flame led.
So my bad. I was thinking you were going all red gi. Lol. That would be hideous

#19592 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Anyone do this yet?
RussM

I put three in my game, one in extra spotlight facing Godzilla next to building that I added. Two inside the building. I can only notice them after game is over.

#19593 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Anyone do this yet?
RussM

Yes I did that for my whole playfield, all of the red GI... It's a great look! Don't recall how many but can try to check...

#19594 1 year ago

Just recently got my premium. Had quite a few small issues and down to the last two. My building is not always recognizing balls being locked but I see some solutions here that I will try. The other one is that when I have the destruction jackpot on the magnet and ready to drop, it drops pretty far from the flipper. I can just barely reach it. is there are way to adjust that alignment? I thought maybe it was a game leveling issue but that doesn't seem to be the case.

#19595 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Anyone do this yet?
RussM

I think that would be too much. Those flame LEDs flicker at a high frequency and you don't want your gi doing that.

I can recommend replacing the cool white gi with warm white. That really improves the feel

#19596 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Anyone do this yet?
RussM

Interested to see what you do, I was thinking about this too. There is also a blue flame one correct? I haven’t been under the playfield yet, but wondering if I can put it on the heat ray insert when it’s activated and ready to use.

#19597 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Just recently got my premium. Had quite a few small issues and down to the last two. My building is not always recognizing balls being locked but I see some solutions here that I will try. The other one is that when I have the destruction jackpot on the magnet and ready to drop, it drops pretty far from the flipper. I can just barely reach it. is there are way to adjust that alignment? I thought maybe it was a game leveling issue but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Had both of these problems.

For the building lock, seems to be the ball getting stuck on the gap between the small metal trough and the VUK vertical scoop.

I tried the "business card" fix - cut a piece of bus card - thick smooth paperboard, and tape a piece to the bottom of the trough so it bridges the gap; not so far in that it interferes with the VUK.

Takes a few minutes and costs nothing.

Seems to be working.

No idea what to do about the ball drop for the destruction jackpot - I can barely reach it with the left flipper too.

LMK if you find a solution.

RussM

#19598 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Interested to see what you do, I was thinking about this too. There is also a blue flame one correct? I haven’t been under the playfield yet, but wondering if I can put it on the heat ray insert when it’s activated and ready to use.

Not a bad idea.

I fiddle with it all, maybe try warm white in the GI as well; lots of blues and green on playfield so don't know.

Fun to experiment though

RM

#19599 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I put blue flame starpost lights on the slingshots and I really like the effect they put off.

#19600 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Morning everyone,
Quick question, I noticed my building at the 1st floor\level was a little low and a slow rolling ball would get stuck at the entrance until the ball search kicked in. So I went into the service menu and adjusted the building default position accordingly and everything was fixed and it showed saving adjustment or position. However, it seems anytime I turn the machine off, the building goes back to that position where it’s a little too low vs the position I adjusted\saved.
I tried searching the threads, but couldn’t find anything specific on anyone having a similar issue.
Am I doing something wrong as I assumed making position adjustments would be saved and would be remain persistent even after power cycling the machine or am I missing some setting or step(s) to make the change permanent regardless when machine is turned off?
Thanks for the help.

So am I the only one that has this issue?

Thanks for the help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,000 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 392 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/392?hl=mapalot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.