IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 375 of 544.
#18701 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Ok thanks for the information, I had indeed also found this kit. I am looking for a solution that allows me to keep my warranty at first.

Put up with the noise for the duration of your two month warranty then install Pinmonk's fan. Unless you get a longer warranty for whatever reason since you are in France.

#18702 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Ok thanks for the information, I had indeed also found this kit. I am looking for a solution that allows me to keep my warranty at first.

Doubt there is a way since doing anything to that fan requires opening that box with the fan which voids your warranty. Turn up the music lol.

#18703 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

There is no other way. Every pinball machine that comes into my house has this fan replaced day one. Sterns warranty warning is a scare tactic - your machine will definitely still have its warranty, just not the power supply which is only a $200 replacement worst case scenario.

#18704 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Hello everyone,
Here I am owner of a Godzilla Pro since yesterday! For the moment it is only happiness!
Difficult at first when you only know System 11 but the whole family loves it!
On the other hand, I will quickly have to find a solution for this far too noisy supply fan!!
Looking forward to reading you.
Stephane.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations!

Big leap from a system 11 but you will love it.

#18705 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Posted to Thangs.com. Thanks for the suggestions,
Please post prints if any of you get these printed and or painted! Hope it works out for you.

Awesome, thx for sharing, really appreciate it and yes for sure.

#18706 1 year ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Awesome, thx for sharing, really appreciate it and yes for sure.

My pleasure!

#18707 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

On the other hand, I will quickly have to find a solution for this far too noisy supply fan!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I know! Why when a lot of games are going into the home environment, do Stern cheap out and still use these noisy fans?

There is a DIY cooling fans thread on Pinside that is worth looking at as an alternative to the commercially available kits.

Skippy2904

#18708 1 year ago

Who's doing Godzilla PinClash?

#18709 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Who's doing Godzilla PinClash?

Sounds like fun, but I'm not a streamer... but do have a Youtube channel just for fun.

#18710 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Sounds like fun, but I'm not a streamer... but do have a Youtube channel just for fun.

This is my problem as well. But I also would like to compete in it because I feel like I'd have a good chance to qualify. The question becomes if I'm willing to invest (money and time-wise) what would be needed to be able to stream my attempts. I'm not sure.

Karl was testing challenges yesterday online and I heard him say that a minimum of three cameras are needed per streamer. Think I'll see if all that is needed for the qualifying attempts. If not and can get by with a less elaborate setup, maybe do what's needed for that and then cross the bridge of the more elaborate setup if I actually make the tournament.

#18711 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

This is my problem as well. But I also would like to compete in it because I feel like I'd have a good chance to qualify. The question becomes if I'm willing to invest (money and time-wise) what would be needed to be able to stream my attempts. I'm not sure.
Karl was testing challenges yesterday online and I heard him say that a minimum of three cameras are needed per streamer. Think I'll see if all that is needed for the qualifying attempts. If not and can get by with a less elaborate setup, maybe do what's needed for that and then cross the bridge of the more elaborate setup if I actually make the tournament.

Yeah, I just don't have the equipment or time with my 50 hour/week job to stream currently.

On a game like this where I'm quite familiar with it, like you, it may be possible to qualify and make some progress in the competition if the stars aligned.

#18712 1 year ago

Same boat, want to play but not a streamer. Says 24 people will qualify, are there many more streamers than that?

#18714 1 year ago

topper question.

Most likely "eventually" there will be an official topper, so I assume there is a connection for it in the head. I assume it is more than simple power for a single light, is there any documentation on what the interface looks like (physically and logically) - it would be nice to wire something up that flashes at the right times or whatever they have planned.

#18715 1 year ago
Quoted from mark532011:

topper question.
Most likely "eventually" there will be an official topper, so I assume there is a connection for it in the head. I assume it is more than simple power for a single light, is there any documentation on what the interface looks like (physically and logically) - it would be nice to wire something up that flashes at the right times or whatever they have planned.

Will plug into this board (red circle) work with code and get power from power board next to main power (red circle) 12 volts I believe.

PXL_20220910_184549135~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220910_184549135~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20230123_010639717~4 (resized).jpgPXL_20230123_010639717~4 (resized).jpg
#18716 1 year ago

Duplicate post

#18717 1 year ago

Speaking of toppers. Any word on when the stern topper is coming out. Getting sick of waiting.

What are the aftermarket options?

#18718 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Speaking of toppers. Any word on when the stern topper is coming out. Getting sick of waiting.

Same here, but it gives us time to save for the $2500 topper when they announce it, LOL

#18719 1 year ago
Quoted from Skippy2904:

There is a DIY cooling fans thread on Pinside that is worth looking at as an alternative to the commercially available kits.
Skippy2904

Hi, thx for answer. Don't find the post, have you a link please ?

#18720 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Hello everyone,
Here I am owner of a Godzilla Pro since yesterday! For the moment it is only happiness!
Difficult at first when you only know System 11 but the whole family loves it!
Looking forward to reading you.
Stephane.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you search the forum there’s a 3D print available that allows you to attach a booster fan to your PSU. I went this route and it works 100%.

Funny I just posted exactly the same thing in the Scooby thread because I guess Spooky’s can be loud as well…

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4844962

Edit: added link

#18721 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Same here, but it gives us time to save for the $2500 topper when they announce it, LOL

I wish they would announce it soon.

#18722 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

If you search the forum there’s a 3D print available that allows you to attach a booster fan to your PSU. I went this route and it works 100%.
Funny I just posted exactly the same thing in the Scooby thread because I guess Spooky’s can be loud as well…
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4844962
Edit: added link

Ohhh, just perfect !! Thanks !

#18723 1 year ago
Quoted from gamera9:

I wish they would announce it soon.

Borg was recently on one of the TPN podcast and said that the rush and Godzilla toppers were done so hopefully we should see them soon

#18724 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Borg was recently on one of the TPN podcast and said that the rush and Godzilla toppers were done so hopefully we should see them soon

Gomez said the same last night on PinTech. No details on timing but that they were approved and in the queue to flow into the plant.

#18725 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Gomez mentioned last night in the Marco Pintech 007 stream that the GZ topper is coming soon and that's he's seen it.

#18726 1 year ago

Oh great … I was just thinking to myself “man I really need to spend more $$ on GZ mods “ If Stern was smart they would hire these mod makers to work on they’re pins and make a stripped down premium @8k n the loaded prem @10k so we could afford more pins !

#18727 1 year ago

Tilt told me their topper was supposed to come out end of November.

Then end of December.

Now it's end of February.

So who knows when it will come out. If they were really smart they would have had that shit out a while ago and been the only guy in town with one, although they probably would only be able to ship like 20 a year at the pace they do business.

I'm looking forward to theirs more than Stern's. I have a Tilt JP one and love it. It's much nicer than the official stern one and a fraction of the cost. I'm assuming the GZ one will be of similar quality and price so I am most likely going that way.

#18728 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Tilt told me their topper was supposed to come out end of November.
Then end of December.
Now it's end of February.
So who knows when it will come out. If they were really smart they would have had that shit out a while ago and been the only guy in town with one, although they probably would only be able to ship like 20 a year at the pace they do business.
I'm looking forward to theirs more than Stern's. I have a Tilt JP one and love it. It's much nicer than the official stern one and a fraction of the cost. I'm assuming the GZ one will be of similar quality and price so I am most likely going that way.

I still have a JP topper on order that hasn't shipped. Not sure what is happening.

Excited to see what they do with GZ for sure. I definitely can't see spending $2000 on a Stern topper.

#18729 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I still have a JP topper on order that hasn't shipped. Not sure what is happening.
Excited to see what they do with GZ for sure. I definitely can't see spending $2000 on a Stern topper.

I would just contact him and ask. It took me a year to get my Spiderman topper, but I got it and it looks great.

#18730 1 year ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

I would just contact him and ask. It took me a year to get my Spiderman topper, but I got it and it looks great.

I ordered an IMDN topper back in August, last I spoke with him a month or two ago and he was still waiting on parts. Not sure if that’s a general issue or specific to that topper.

#18731 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Have an LE. Definitely up for a 2 k topper. Huge fan of Godzilla movies and the pinball. Game is right next to my TV in the living room. So beautiful

#18732 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I ordered an IMDN topper back in August, last I spoke with him a month or two ago and he was still waiting on parts. Not sure if that’s a general issue or specific to that topper.

Acdc came in a month, as he promised.

#18733 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

My Spiderman took about 6 weeks and Maiden about the same.

#18734 1 year ago

"Something Big is about to happen."

#18735 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Posted to Thangs.com. Thanks for the suggestions
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_left_3d_sculpt.stl-683478
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
Please post prints if any of you get these printed and or painted! Hope it works out for you.

Got mine printed and installed. Wonderful job man!!!

Thank you, Allen
3AF303E9-AFCA-4FFB-9E51-A483F02FAE06 (resized).jpeg3AF303E9-AFCA-4FFB-9E51-A483F02FAE06 (resized).jpeg806BD91D-8A93-4DBE-939D-D88D4043A216 (resized).jpeg806BD91D-8A93-4DBE-939D-D88D4043A216 (resized).jpeg88679A85-E64A-4428-A089-2F463F798F85 (resized).jpeg88679A85-E64A-4428-A089-2F463F798F85 (resized).jpegDFE32C60-3E29-4107-ADA4-4333F1D3380E (resized).jpegDFE32C60-3E29-4107-ADA4-4333F1D3380E (resized).jpeg

#18736 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thank you, Allen
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Happy it worked out for you!

#18737 1 year ago

Hi what power settings has everyone select for each flipper. I have Precision Pinball metal flippers halographics ones (hollow interiors) and can not decide what to set each flipper at.

#18738 1 year ago
Quoted from brian36chambers:

Hi what power settings has everyone select for each flipper. I have Precision Pinball metal flippers halographics ones (hollow interiors) and can not decide what to set each flipper at.

Id love to know as well as i have to install the same slippers soon. How hard was the install?

#18739 1 year ago

Yeah that mods kicks butt! Well done.

Need to print mine.
What material are you printing it up with?
Are you ironing the topmost surfaces?

I am almost tempted of printing it face down on my textured plate. The MG will be flush with the rest but it can be done in multicolor wlong with the faux bolts (in black?)

Alternatively it can be printed as is, also in multicolor but with ironing, etc.

#18740 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Id love to know as well as i have to install the same slippers soon. How hard was the install?

Not hard at all. The only challenge was keeping the spring in place. You might want to replace coil sleeves and flipper back stops at same time.

#18741 1 year ago

All this talk of a topper reminded me to post a pic of mine again.

20221019_150746 (resized).jpg20221019_150746 (resized).jpg
#18742 1 year ago

I’m in the club… and I modded this pro up big time!

1F0ED957-5ED3-464E-AF27-6B6157746B6F (resized).jpeg1F0ED957-5ED3-464E-AF27-6B6157746B6F (resized).jpeg
#18743 1 year ago

Hello everyone! Joined the club today with a like new premium model. Lots of tasteful mods on the game, including some licensed Stern side rails. I'm not really a fan of how my fingers rest on the cutouts in the side armor, so I'm considering swapping over to some traditional lollipop rails. What's a set of Stern licensed Godzilla rails selling for these days? Are they still available new? Thanks!!

#18744 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thank you, Allen

hoby1 What paint did you use? It looks good.

#18745 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

If you name is Cinderella, the slipper install should go pretty smoothly. Otherwise, there's definite issues with fitment. You'll probably have to squeeze things quite a bit.

#18746 1 year ago

Does any one know what sound effect # in the sound test menu is “shoot the wamps” ?

I couldn’t seem to find it.

#18747 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Hello everyone! Joined the club today with a like new premium model. Lots of tasteful mods on the game, including some licensed Stern side rails. I'm not really a fan of how my fingers rest on the cutouts in the side armor, so I'm considering swapping over to some traditional lollipop rails. What's a set of Stern licensed Godzilla rails selling for these days? Are they still available new? Thanks!!

Yes. 280ish.

#18748 1 year ago
Quoted from Renegade:

hoby1 What paint did you use? It looks good.

none

#18749 1 year ago
Quoted from MichaelMullen:

Does any one know what sound effect # in the sound test menu is “shoot the wamps” ?
I couldn’t seem to find it.

what number is put your shoes back on?

#18750 1 year ago

I play so bad that Godzilla has turned his back on me. Where can I find this connector and or what is the correct name, it goes to a flasher. Thanks now put your shoes back on.

PXL_20230204_222438739 (resized).jpgPXL_20230204_222438739 (resized).jpgPXL_20230205_185308004 (resized).jpgPXL_20230205_185308004 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 35.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 375 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/375?hl=troon47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.