Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,321 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 547.
#18651 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Hi everyone! I meant to post this a while ago when I designed it but I'm just getting around to doing it now. I've just created my Thingiverse account now and I've uploaded these two models. It will be online in 24 hours and I'll post the links to the Thingiverse pages as soon as they are live. I designed 3D replacement parts for the Mechagodzilla mech on the Premium version of GZ. These two parts replace the flat plastics that are part of the Mechagodzilla mechanism. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here are a few pictures to show you what it looks like. I'll be back tomorrow with the links to the Thingiverse pages. I sold my GZ with this mod installed. The new owner enjoys it. I wish I had the airbrush skills to paint it but I never got around to trying. A nice metalic silver with a bit of black speckling with the Mechagodzilla logo in red. Would have been beautiful. Cheers everyone. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love it, thank you for the hard work. looks awesome.
Will definitely print.

Just need to find the right filament to match the colour and it will look even more awesome, have you tried different ones?

Thanks again!

#18652 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I love it, thank you for the hard work. looks awesome.
Will definitely print.
Just need to find the right filament to match the colour and it will look even more awesome, have you tried different ones?
Thanks again!

I only ever tried in orange while prototyping and then I did it grey. My plan was to prime and paint it. At one point I had all of the supplies in my Amazon cart to buy the airbrush and supplies but didn't end up pulling the trigger lol I'd love to see it in other filaments and what people can do it with so def share your pics if you print it! Thanks for the kind words. I hope it works out for you.

#18653 1 year ago

Prime and paint is the way to go over colored plastic, you'll get a much better looking end product. Looking forward to trying it out!

#18654 1 year ago

GO GO GODZILLA !!!

81867DC1-62ED-47C3-A024-DCD075DEDEA6 (resized).png81867DC1-62ED-47C3-A024-DCD075DEDEA6 (resized).png
#18655 1 year ago

Queen of the Monsters

6AE19485-D377-4717-8EF5-DF3088275800 (resized).png6AE19485-D377-4717-8EF5-DF3088275800 (resized).png
#18656 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Queen of the Monsters
[quoted image]

Why does the coin door only have one coin slot? Is that international?

#18657 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

You would definitely

Why does the coin door only have one coin slot? Is that international?

Yep, exported game.

#18658 1 year ago
Quoted from conester:

Yep, exported game.

More importantly, how did she score?

#18659 1 year ago

Quoted from jid:Why does the coin door only have one coin slot? Is that international?

Thats all you noticed?????

#18660 1 year ago

New GC for me. Had KotM qualified with three balls left, so I tried to chase the remaining secret combos I needed to make Monster Island Madness a possibility. Didn't succeed there, so went to start KotM on second-to-last ball.

Skill shot went to magna grab which held it long enough to use up ball save and then dropped it down the left outlane. I didn't know this could happen on the plunge and don't think I've ever seen it before.

Brick drain last ball trying to start KotM. Game over.

It feels like every big game ends with so much pain (though dying on a basic catch with only two left ramps and the scoop in KotM to start Monster Island Madness was worse).

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 6.43.58 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-01-31 at 6.43.58 AM (resized).png
#18661 1 year ago

he was looking for a Reflection

Quoted from Skatewake:

#18662 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

My bubble. Sdtm can come from clunky off shots from hitting posts straight on or anything not intended or even just random ball travel. You can always nudge it a little.
[quoted image]

Stern got those bubble levels from old CrackerJack boxes. Don’t trust them.

C792FA02-C9BB-45BA-A560-6A6863B797A1 (resized).jpegC792FA02-C9BB-45BA-A560-6A6863B797A1 (resized).jpeg
#18663 1 year ago
Quoted from conester:

Yep, exported game.

Quoted from Skatewake:

I didn't even notice the single coin slot

#18664 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Stern got those bubble levels from old CrackerJack boxes. Don’t trust them.[quoted image]

I don’t use the bubble. The Pinsider I was replying to wanted a comparison to his bubble.

#18665 1 year ago

Is there a way to make the wallop shot not go SDTM on a Premium?

#18666 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Hi everyone! I meant to post this a while ago when I designed it but I'm just getting around to doing it now. I've just created my Thingiverse account now and I've uploaded these two models. It will be online in 24 hours and I'll post the links to the Thingiverse pages as soon as they are live. I designed 3D replacement parts for the Mechagodzilla mech on the Premium version of GZ. These two parts replace the flat plastics that are part of the Mechagodzilla mechanism. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here are a few pictures to show you what it looks like. I'll be back tomorrow with the links to the Thingiverse pages. I sold my GZ with this mod installed. The new owner enjoys it. I wish I had the airbrush skills to paint it but I never got around to trying. A nice metalic silver with a bit of black speckling with the Mechagodzilla logo in red. Would have been beautiful. Cheers everyone. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gonna try it on my game, will look perfect.

IMG_20220321_102522_167.jpgIMG_20220321_102522_167.jpg
#18667 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Gonna try it on my game, will look perfect.
[quoted image]

Serious???

#18668 1 year ago
Quoted from Duster72:

It should activate the ball save for a short time when you hit it.

#18669 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

It should activate the ball save for a short time when you hit it.

There is a limit on how many ball saves you get. Default is 2. Maybe I can fix that in the feature adjustment menu. Is there a list of feature adjustments somewhere online? They aren't in the owners manual.

#18670 1 year ago
Quoted from Duster72:

There is a limit on how many ball saves you get. Default is 2. Maybe I can fix that in the feature adjustment menu. Is there a list of feature adjustments somewhere online? They aren't in the owners manual.

Yeah there is a setting in there I think the max is 3 ball saves however.

#18671 1 year ago
Quoted from Duster72:

No. They are all pretty self explanatory though.

#18672 1 year ago
Quoted from Duster72:

Have you leveled the game from in front of the building? That helped on mine.

#18673 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

New GC for me. Had KotM qualified with three balls left, so I tried to chase the remaining secret combos I needed to make Monster Island Madness a possibility. Didn't succeed there, so went to start KotM on second-to-last ball.
Skill shot went to magna grab which held it long enough to use up ball save and then dropped it down the left outlane. I didn't know this could happen on the plunge and don't think I've ever seen it before.
Brick drain last ball trying to start KotM. Game over.
It feels like every big game ends with so much pain (though dying on a basic catch with only two left ramps and the scoop in KotM to start Monster Island Madness was worse).[quoted image]

Jeez. Monster score. About your inglorious endings… I think GZ games are so long when you’re playing at this level that you get fatigued and make mistakes. I’ve actually had to take breaks. I love Gz but sometimes the depth and length are a bit much.

#18674 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Jeez. Monster score. About your inglorious endings… I think GZ games are so long when you’re playing at this level that you get fatigued and make mistakes. I’ve actually had to take breaks. I love Gz but sometimes the depth and length are a bit much.

Agree about the length. However, in my experience, when I take a break (even for only a minute or two between balls to grab a drink) the next ball will almost always be short and bad. I think there's a lot to be said for not getting out of the zone.

#18675 1 year ago

Agree about the length. However, in my experience, when I take a break (even for only a minute or two between balls to grab a drink) the next ball will almost always be short and bad. I think there's a lot to be said for not getting out of the zone.

I completely agree. If I take 5 seconds off to take a sip off a beer or drink and I'm ok. But if I take any kind of a break out side a min or 2, I know where the rest of a great game is going, south

#18676 1 year ago

I'm on the list for the February run!

What are my inside art blade options?

I tried searching the thread. I really did.

#18677 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Why would you do anything but more Zombie Yeti? (official Stern blades)

#18678 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Why would you do anything but more Zombie Yeti? (official Stern blades)

That's probably the direction I'll go...but I like to survey my options!

For example, I ended up getting TILT GRAPHICS ones for Jurassic Park because I felt like they created more of the jungle vibe that I wanted. Do you know where you are?   (resized).pngDo you know where you are? (resized).png

#18679 1 year ago

I like those JP blades. If I ever get a JP I'd probably go with those too.

#18680 1 year ago

Issue with my Godzilla. Trying to go to adjustments menu and change the speech and music settings. When I hit the forward or back button it will not go through each option but in certain spots it will skip a bunch of options (see video). No problems going left or right when cycling through the menu. Thanks for any help.

#18681 1 year ago

What happens when you use the flipper buttons and start button to navigate instead? Make sure and pull out the interlock switch.

#18682 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Issue with my Godzilla. Trying to go to adjustments menu and change the speech and music settings. When I hit the forward or back button it will not go through each option but in certain spots it will skip a bunch of options (see video). No problems going left or right when cycling through the menu. Thanks for any help.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

What happens when you use the flipper buttons and start button to navigate instead? Make sure and pull out the interlock switch.

Yeah, the coin door buttons blow. Use the flippers and start button instead.

#18683 1 year ago

Stern buttons are notorious for not working properly, try swapping with another game

#18684 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does the same thing. I even pulled my Batman 66’s service button assembly and same thing also.

#18685 1 year ago

Bummer. No idea what the issue is then.

#18686 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bummer. No idea what the issue is then.

Guess will reload game code. Just have to figure out how to save scores to thumb drive.

#18687 1 year ago

Guess will reload game code. Just have to figure out how to save scores to thumb drive.

Utilities menu. Save.

#18688 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Utilities menu. Save.

Thanks Chuck! Your a credit to the hobby!

#18689 1 year ago

Yea this is true. I tried it.
It is like trying to get back in the field but instead of warm and stretched out it feels like u just woke up from a short bad nap. Trying to figure out your schedule for the rest of the day lol
Never works well

#18690 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Sorry everyone. Thingiverse have yet to enable my pages for these even if it's been more than 24 hours. I'll keep you posted.

#18691 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Sorry everyone. Thingiverse have yet to enable my pages for these even if it's been more than 24 hours. I'll keep you posted.

Try uploading to Thangs.com. Much easier to get going and honestly a better site overall.

#18692 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

I like printables.com, seems to be a good spot. Never tried thangs but will check it out.
Also thingiverse works bad on Safari, just fyi for apple users.

#18693 1 year ago

Make sure to post to multiple sites. Thingiverse is dying.

#18694 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I like printables.com, seems to be a good spot. Never tried thangs but will check it out.
Also thingiverse works bad on Safari, just fyi for apple users.

Quoted from Nds777:

Make sure to post to multiple sites. Thingiverse is dying.

Full disclosure, I work for Thangs.com and we are working very hard to make it the best 3D model repo in the world. It not only hosts any files you upload, but also gives search results to models across other sites on the web.

#18695 1 year ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I went with mirror blades (also have em on my JP) as I like how it brightens up the playfield quite a bit as I play in a dark basement most of the time with lights out. I also just like how clean it looks.

#18696 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Added today: Thingiverse sucks. Thanks for the suggestions. Posted to Thangs.com
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_left_3d_sculpt.stl-683478

Posted to Thangs.com. Thanks for the suggestions

https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_left_3d_sculpt.stl-683478
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471

Please post prints if any of you get these printed and or painted! Hope it works out for you.

#18697 1 year ago
Screenshot_20230201_015246_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230201_015246_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230201_055102_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230201_055102_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#18698 1 year ago

Hello everyone,

Here I am owner of a Godzilla Pro since yesterday! For the moment it is only happiness!
Difficult at first when you only know System 11 but the whole family loves it!

On the other hand, I will quickly have to find a solution for this far too noisy supply fan!!

Looking forward to reading you.

Stephane.

IMG_20230128_145944 (resized).jpgIMG_20230128_145944 (resized).jpgIMG_20230128_150001 (resized).jpgIMG_20230128_150001 (resized).jpgIMG_20230128_150014 (resized).jpgIMG_20230128_150014 (resized).jpgIMG_20230128_150023 (resized).jpgIMG_20230128_150023 (resized).jpg
#18699 1 year ago

Pinmonks fans are really good.

https://pinmonk.com/products/spike-quiet-fan-plug-n-play-kit

Quoted from gizmo33:

Hello everyone,
Here I am owner of a Godzilla Pro since yesterday! For the moment it is only happiness!
Difficult at first when you only know System 11 but the whole family loves it!
On the other hand, I will quickly have to find a solution for this far too noisy supply fan!!
Looking forward to reading you.
Stephane.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#18700 1 year ago

Ok thanks for the information, I had indeed also found this kit. I am looking for a solution that allows me to keep my warranty at first.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

9,000 (OBO)
$ 210.00
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,321 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/374?hl=skatewake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.