IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 544.
#18601 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Do you happen to have a link to that special deep nut driver Amazon is just giving me Normal ones …
You and many others are extremely helpful sooo humble and friendly it’s a nice breathe of fresh air to be honest;
Going to go attempt this right now

Any 6 way screwdriver is what you want.

6 in 1 Screwdriver set with Magnetic Tip, Multi-tool Screw Driver Bit Set with Comfortable Non-Slip Grip, All in 1 Nut Driver with Phillips/Slotted Super Quality Steel Bits, with Built-in bit holder https://a.co/d/4Dxq6uk

#18602 1 year ago

delete. dupllicate.

#18603 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

i have a screwdriver just like that for on the bottom side of the playfield; im talking about removing the post on the upper side; how to keep it from spinning; maybe i mis understood what you meant; im new here and not very familiar with anything

Well another thing you can do is just grip the post with some pliers to prevent it from spinning. Wrap the post in a cloth or a cut piece of rubber so you don’t scratch it. Use needle nose if space is tight.

#18604 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Well another thing you can do is just grip the post with some pliers to prevent it from spinning. Wrap the post in a cloth or a cut piece of rubber so you don’t scratch it. Use needle nose if space is tight.

i tried holding it with pliers but couldnt get it to work good; oh the joys of knowing nothing; i feel like this is soooo easy and i cant even do it hehe;

let me go ahead and attempt again

#18605 1 year ago

Yep. It’s really easy. Just squeeze those pliers as hard as you can while working on the nut.

#18606 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. It’s really easy. Just squeeze those pliers as hard as you can while working on the nut.

Installation on one post successfully done with pliars method ; there has to be an easier method that method is so dangerous if the pliers slip

Also for working on that outlane change was I supposed to put the machine vertically or work on it horizontally

I did a little of both

93E59B05-EA40-47A1-8BC2-051FAF2E6053 (resized).jpeg93E59B05-EA40-47A1-8BC2-051FAF2E6053 (resized).jpeg
#18607 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Installation on one post successfully done with pliars method ; there has to be an easier method that method is so dangerous if the pliers slip

That’s why you want the 6 way screwdriver. It fits over the whole post and holds it in place nicely.

Keep the playfield upright and work on it.

#18608 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s why you want the 6 way screwdriver. It fits over the whole post and holds it in place nicely.
Keep the playfield upright and work on it.

I think I have that already still wasn’t deep enough for top side nut that’s super super long ;

Anyways did you mean on the underside of the playfield use it? Or you mean it will be long enough to hold on top side while I use nut driver on underside

I have a learning disability so I apologize if I repeat a lot

Do you guys think I need another fat post on right side or play test with one on left;

Thanks again chuck you are too kind

#18609 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I think I have that already still wasn’t deep enough for top side nut that’s super super long ;
Anyways did you mean on the underside of the playfield use it? Or you mean it will be long enough to hold on top side while I use nut driver on underside
I have a learning disability so I apologize if I repeat a lot
Do you guys think I need another fat post on right side or play test with one on left;
Thanks again chuck you are too kind

Play test & have fun! If it doesn’t play well then just add post to right side.

#18610 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Or you mean it will be long enough to hold on top side while I use nut driver on underside

This.

#18611 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

It helps me understand the explanation a lot always learning more thanks you are too kind …
Wow measure pitch at flippers that’s interesting :
surprising I’m getting slot of SDTM would that be a pitch or side to side issue ?
The bubble on the right side of the machine is in the middle
So measure side to side measurement from the flippers and top by building ; I find the discrepancy between these two points is like up to .3-.4 ; I level bottom perfectly top changes ; etc vice versa

6.8 at the flippers will put the upper pf close to 8. That is too steep.
Not every game will level the same way either, not an exact science. Gotta take a few readings at the flipper, center and upper pf and average it out.

#18612 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Any 6 way screwdriver is what you want.
6 in 1 Screwdriver set with Magnetic Tip, Multi-tool Screw Driver Bit Set with Comfortable Non-Slip Grip, All in 1 Nut Driver with Phillips/Slotted Super Quality Steel Bits, with Built-in bit holder https://a.co/d/4Dxq6uk

I try to have a 6 in 1 within reach in almost every room in my house.

#18613 1 year ago

I’m about to buy another one. I post the one I have and I’m almost certain it’s in one of my games. Haha

#18614 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m about to buy another one. I post the one I have and I’m almost certain it’s in one of my games. Haha

I purchased a game and got home and a Leatherman was inside coinbox. Call to let the owner know. He said I looked all over and was wandering where I put it.

#18615 1 year ago

I recently noticed that my right slingshot was firing randomly. Not triggered by shaker motor or anything else I can notice. I can hold the ball on a flipper and wait and it'll fire. So I am going to check that the leaf switch isn't too close. (But that can't be it, right? Cause it would fire from the SM or something else.) Then I'm going to check that the wire (orange/violet) isn't shorting. (NB8, Connector 8, pin 10) I checked the system manual for the Node Board number, etc.

I'm wondering what everyone else would check and if anyone else has experienced this. Maybe God hates just me, IDK.

#18616 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

I recently noticed that my right slingshot was firing randomly. Not triggered by shaker motor or anything else I can notice. I can hold the ball on a flipper and wait and it'll fire. So I am going to check that the leaf switch isn't too close. (But that can't be it, right? Cause it would fire from the SM or something else.) Then I'm going to check that the wire (orange/violet) isn't shorting. (NB8, Connector 8, pin 10) I checked the system manual for the Node Board number, etc.
I'm wondering what everyone else would check and if anyone else has experienced this. Maybe God hates just me, IDK.

My money is on the leaf switch. I'm still trying to adjust my right sling properly too. It'll be fine for a while. Then will start to fire when the ball comes down the right habitrail for a week. Then the right sling stops firing all together. Then I adjust and it works for a while ... and repeat.

#18617 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

99.9% of the time, just a switch adjustment.

#18618 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

i tried holding it with pliers but couldnt get it to work good; oh the joys of knowing nothing; i feel like this is soooo easy and i cant even do it hehe;
let me go ahead and attempt again

If you weren’t sooooo far away I’d come help you out

#18619 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Also for working on that outlane change was I supposed to put the machine vertically or work on it horizontally
I did a little of both
[quoted image]

Cire113,
Looking at your pic, I don't know if you are accomplishing your goal of reducing the number of out lane drains. By installing a fatter post where you did (in-between the out lane and return lane), you've reduced the lane width at the entry point of both lanes at the same time. To accomplish your goal, you need to reduce the entry width of the out lane only. To accomplish this, move the post on the other side of the out lane more to the inside to reduce the opening width - there's an extra hole in the pf right next to the post to accomplish this. It's not the easiest to remove this post, as you found out in removing the other post, but I successfully did it on my GZ game. You could also just install the fatter post (that you already have) in the outside post position, which might reduce the entry width of the out lane more than moving the existing post. I've been looking around for a thicker small rubber ring to install on the outside post at the out lanes to replace the factory rubber, but I can't find any vendor who carries such a rubber ring. Just replacing the rubber on this post would be much easier than moving the post.

#18620 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

If you weren’t sooooo far away I’d come help you out

You guys are super nice and courteous and of very high quality I was able to install one post at a friends now gonna try the other when I get home ;

If you were closer would be nice to hang out

Thanks for putting up with myself

#18621 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

Cire113,
Looking at your pic, I don't know if you are accomplishing your goal of reducing the number of out lane drains. By installing a fatter post where you did (in-between the out lane and return lane), you've reduced the lane width at the entry point of both lanes at the same time. To accomplish your goal, you need to reduce the entry width of the out lane only. To accomplish this, move the post on the other side of the out lane more to the inside to reduce the opening width - there's an extra hole in the pf right next to the post to accomplish this. It's not the easiest to remove this post, as you found out in removing the other post, but I successfully did it on my GZ game. You could also just install the fatter post (that you already have) in the outside post position, which might reduce the entry width of the out lane more than moving the existing post. I've been looking around for a thicker small rubber ring to install on the outside post at the out lanes to replace the factory rubber, but I can't find any vendor who carries such a rubber ring. Just replacing the rubber on this post would be much easier than moving the post.

I am trying to make the game easier did I put the post in the wrong place or will it really matter ; can you show me a pic or explain I don’t understand what you mean but I have a real bad learning disability

Yes I messed up and need to move it

Thank you

#18622 1 year ago

I totally messed up and have to move the post into this new position oh. Oh crap wish me luck ;

8F6A49A5-4E58-4567-8CB5-96073D6D2C51 (resized).jpeg8F6A49A5-4E58-4567-8CB5-96073D6D2C51 (resized).jpeg

#18623 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I totally messed up and have to move the post into this new position oh. Oh crap
[quoted image]

If your feeling crazy just put a thick rubber band there over the 2 posts for a week or 2 and change the settings to 10 ball.

I did before you know for the kids

#18624 1 year ago

Answered.

12B5A445-A572-4D2E-9393-116F5607802B (resized).jpeg12B5A445-A572-4D2E-9393-116F5607802B (resized).jpeg
#18625 1 year ago

Has there been any news, or rumors about a topper for Godzilla?

After watching a review of the Mandalorian topper, it makes me wonder what could be possible for Godzilla.

One idea could be a visual of the Powering Up of Godzilla. Showing your power ups visually on the topper would be helpful. Maybe the topper could unlock exclusive power-ups that could be activated with the action button that are achievable over time using Insider Connect.

#18626 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

If your talking about the bolts on top of the plastic, that just holds the cover on. Take the cover off and tighten the four bolts holding the shaker to the bottom of the cabinet. If those are tight already, check that the weights are secured to the shaft and not spinning out of balance when it operates. Make sure power is off when working on it obviously.

Thank you! Indeed; should have remembered that. Appreciate the kind assistance!

#18627 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I totally messed up and have to move the post into this new position oh. Oh crap wish me luck ;
[quoted image]

Your pic here (#18622) shows the star post that you used to replace the standard post, and is now in the correct position to narrow the entry into the out lane, and should reduce the number of drains there. Now do the same thing on the same post at the out lane on the other side of the pf, and you'll have both out lane drains narrowed.

#18628 1 year ago

Hello Guys,

Just get my godzilla Premium last week, amazing machine of course but I have a pretty annoying issue, I though that maybe someone here could help.

At random moments during a game, the pinball machine detects that we're doing a crazy number of loops, like hundreds... which we of course didn't. It could
happened when we're not even in the "destruction jackpot loop". A good friend of mine just score 1 and a half billion just with the loop detection bug...

Help

#18629 1 year ago
Quoted from Marneus:

Hello Guys,
Just get my godzilla Premium last week, amazing machine of course but I have a pretty annoying issue, I though that maybe someone here could help.
At random moments during a game, the pinball machine detects that we're doing a crazy number of loops, like hundreds... which we of course didn't. It could
happened when we're not even in the "destruction jackpot loop". A good friend of mine just score 1 and a half billion just with the loop detection bug...
Help

I'd do a switch edge test make sure loop switch isn't binding up or flakey...

#18630 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Is it normal as you twist shooter knob with fingers the shooter rod loses it's center point is there a way to correct?

It might just be the rubber shooter tip. If it’s not on there all the way, the tip can get squashed to one side.

#18631 1 year ago
Quoted from Marneus:

At random moments during a game, the pinball machine detects that we're doing a crazy number of loops, like hundreds... which we of course didn't.

There’s a switch in the loop (1 o’clock abouts). Adjust that so it’s not so sensitive.

#18632 1 year ago

Three shots away from Monster Island Madness. Got all ten secret combos for first time so didn't need to beat stage two of planet X. Made a conscious effort to not leave the under the left flipper shots for last since that's how all my other KotMs have gone. Two left ramps and scoop to beat KotM. Flubbed normal catch after I when I was down to one ball and it immediately drained with no chance for recovery. I am so fucking pissed.

#18633 1 year ago

Here’s a weird issue my friend and I got the same fat genie outlane posts from pinball life for our outlanes installation on the left side was fine ; however when I install the fat genie post on the right side it blocks the ball completely but on my friends machine his ball can get by ? Here’s a pic of my left side then on the right side with the stock posts I was going to replace it and place the genie post on the bottom hole to help with drains ;

So it would be the side with the oxygen destroyer … I replaced the post and it was so tight ball couldn’t even fit lol golfergordy

58786494-DDDE-43AC-9DBD-41FDF0669B20 (resized).jpeg58786494-DDDE-43AC-9DBD-41FDF0669B20 (resized).jpeg9C0942CA-FE61-4E6B-B3F1-5926AF68E763 (resized).jpeg9C0942CA-FE61-4E6B-B3F1-5926AF68E763 (resized).jpeg

#18634 1 year ago

Hey, quick question. I turned on my godzilla Le yesterday and it made this horrible screeching noise and then shut off. Now and when I attempt to reboot, it goes straight to game code update I’ve never had this happen with a Stern machine before. Has this happened to anybody else? Does anybody have any ideas how to reboot this game to get it to work again. Any insight would be grateful. Thanks.

#18635 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

Hey, quick question. I turned on my godzilla Le yesterday and it made this horrible screeching noise and then shut off. Now and when I attempt to reboot, it goes straight to game code update I’ve never had this happen with a Stern machine before. Has this happened to anybody else? Does anybody have any ideas how to reboot this game to get it to work again. Any insight would be grateful. Thanks.

Yes it’s doing an auto update.

#18636 1 year ago
Quoted from Nds777:

thanks! I’ll let it update. The noise was so loud it scared the crap out of me!

#18637 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

thanks! I’ll let it update. The noise was so loud it scared the crap out of me!

0FD3DCB9-E1F7-4A35-B756-49AD20745697.gif0FD3DCB9-E1F7-4A35-B756-49AD20745697.gif
#18638 1 year ago
lol. That’s great!

#18639 1 year ago
Quoted from Nds777:

Hey thanks the game did download and rebooted fine. I appreciate you giving me the heads up. Is this the new thing that Stern is doing with updates? I’m not sure what it downloaded, but I’ll check when I reboot the game. Thanks again.

#18640 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

Hey thanks the game did download and rebooted fine. I appreciate you giving me the heads up. Is this the new thing that Stern is doing with updates? I’m not sure what it downloaded, but I’ll check when I reboot the game. Thanks again.

Yep. I’m pretty sure there’s a setting to turn it off so it only updates when you tell it to.

#18641 1 year ago

What did I just stumble upon???

45473135-0243-4F05-BCAD-AA10A2B4AC95 (resized).jpeg45473135-0243-4F05-BCAD-AA10A2B4AC95 (resized).jpegA530CA4C-24C1-4A68-9602-B4062E3A4EEC (resized).jpegA530CA4C-24C1-4A68-9602-B4062E3A4EEC (resized).jpegD45A290A-73E9-403B-8ACF-3E6688CB05BA (resized).jpegD45A290A-73E9-403B-8ACF-3E6688CB05BA (resized).jpegF0D6C8E1-6DEA-4EA1-B43B-13A4531F9793 (resized).jpegF0D6C8E1-6DEA-4EA1-B43B-13A4531F9793 (resized).jpeg
#18642 1 year ago

Probably Godzilla vs Megalon

#18643 1 year ago

Lol, 100%..so bad it’s great

Quoted from Don_C:

Probably Godzilla vs Megalon

#18644 1 year ago

Karl had another crazy Godzilla game with a very relatable end on his stream going for a 102 Million (Base! The multiplier was 14, so almost 1.5 Billion) Destruction Jackpot tonight:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuavePuzzledSoybeanPastaThat-XPV3zU9E0oUsoQUy

#18645 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Karl had another crazy Godzilla game with a very relatable end on his stream going for a 102 Million Destruction Jackpot tonight:
https://clips.twitch.tv/SuavePuzzledSoybeanPastaThat-XPV3zU9E0oUsoQUy

102M x14!

#18646 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Here’s a weird issue my friend and I got the same fat genie outlane posts from pinball life for our outlanes installation on the left side was fine ; however when I install the fat genie post on the right side it blocks the ball completely but on my friends machine his ball can get by ? Here’s a pic of my left side then on the right side with the stock posts I was going to replace it and place the genie post on the bottom hole to help with drains ;
So it would be the side with the oxygen destroyer … I replaced the post and it was so tight ball couldn’t even fit lol golfergordy
[quoted image][quoted image]

Well, on the right side of the pf, it looks like you can still move the stock post to the hole that's lower on the pf to slightly reduce the width of the opening to the out lane. One of the pb vendors has mentioned many times that every pf (of the same pb game title) is different - looks like he's right.

#18647 1 year ago

Anyone know what scale size the Drake building is? Couldn't find that info.

#18648 1 year ago

Doing a small run of 3D 4" hand painted Xiliens if there's any interest?

f11e0ad06b27b1f30daa015bf75bd80d9943b947 (resized).jpegf11e0ad06b27b1f30daa015bf75bd80d9943b947 (resized).jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 3.36.14 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-01-30 at 3.36.14 PM (resized).png

3b93610cea8810e04ff718884f7747bd53a04671 (resized).jpeg3b93610cea8810e04ff718884f7747bd53a04671 (resized).jpeg
#18649 1 year ago

Hi everyone! I meant to post this a while ago when I designed it but I'm just getting around to doing it now. I've just created my Thingiverse account now and I've uploaded these two models. It will be online in 24 hours and I'll post the links to the Thingiverse pages as soon as they are live. I designed 3D replacement parts for the Mechagodzilla mech on the Premium version of GZ. These two parts replace the flat plastics that are part of the Mechagodzilla mechanism. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here are a few pictures to show you what it looks like. I'll be back tomorrow with the links to the Thingiverse pages. I sold my GZ with this mod installed. The new owner enjoys it. I wish I had the airbrush skills to paint it but I never got around to trying. A nice metalic silver with a bit of black speckling with the Mechagodzilla logo in red. Would have been beautiful. Cheers everyone.

left_side_image_01 (resized).PNGleft_side_image_01 (resized).PNGleft_side_image_02 (resized).PNGleft_side_image_02 (resized).PNGpic_installed (resized).PNGpic_installed (resized).PNGright_side_image (resized).PNGright_side_image (resized).PNGright_side_image_02 (resized).PNGright_side_image_02 (resized).PNG Added 14 months ago:

Thingiverse sucks. Thanks for the suggestions. Posted to Thangs.com

https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_left_3d_sculpt.stl-683478

#18650 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

I've just created my Thingiverse account now and I've uploaded these two models. It will be online in 24 hours and I'll post the links to the Thingiverse pages as soon as they are live.

Fabulous work, thank you very much! Looks great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plattsburgh, NY
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/373?hl=jonnyqtrek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.