IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 547.
#18451 1 year ago

How game specific are shaker motors? I have a shaker motor in monster bash remake that doesn’t do a whole lot to change the game. Would I be able to use that in Godzilla premium?

#18452 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

How game specific are shaker motors? I have a shaker motor in monster bash remake that doesn’t do a whole lot to change the game. Would I be able to use that in Godzilla premium?

Make sure settings are set to maximum use. Activity varies by machine as some more active than others.

Monster Bash Remake is by Chicago Gaming Company and Godzilla is manufactured by Stern Pinball. Two different manufacturers that use different power connectors.

#18453 1 year ago
Quoted from jmrazek:

Two different manufacturers that use different power connectors.

If I managed the wiring/connector would the shaker operate appropriately?

#18454 1 year ago

Because I see him in this thread a lot helping out, wanted to offer a congrats to chuckwurt for his IFPA KY state championship win this weekend! I hope Whayne or someone recorded that final set, would love to see it!

#18455 1 year ago

So I'm absolutely loving the first week with my GZ premium. It's a special game and it's going to be staying for a long time.

My only issue is Godzilla multiball. The balls come off the building and go SDTM every time. Game is perfectly balanced and pitched. I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

#18456 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

My only issue is Godzilla multiball. The balls come off the building and go SDTM every time. Game is perfectly balanced and pitched. I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

Others that had the same issue that couldn’t resolve after leveling use the below solution\mod that HurryUpPinball created and sells. Great mods, service and overall great guy. He also has a YouTube channel that goes over installation and other helpful stuff and he streams as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05681-godzilla-prem-le-building-mod-multi-ball-sdtm-fix

#18457 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

So I'm absolutely loving the first week with my GZ premium. It's a special game and it's going to be staying for a long time.

Game is designed that way. Ask the designer.

#18458 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Game is designed that way. Ask the designer.

According to the designer the balls should come down on the tip of the left flipper if you hold the flipper up. Also according to Elwin, level the pf with your level in front of the building and make doubly sure it is 0 level. This from an interview that you can find linked several times in this thread. Mine does behave this way after very careful leveling and at 6.8 pitch. Rarely do I get even 1 ball drain at multiball start.

And yeah you can use the mod if you prefer.

#18459 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Wrong. According to the designer the balls should come down on the tip of the left flipper if you hold the flipper up. Also according to Elwin, level the pf with your level in front of the building and make doubly sure it is 0 level. This from an interview that you can find linked several times in this thread. Mine does behave this way after very careful leveling and at 6.8 pitch. Rarely do I get even 1 ball drain at multiball start.
And yeah you can use the mod if you prefer.

I’m right. Ask him. Safety from bashing the building on its way back up. Chime in sk8ball
My balls don’t drain with a left flipper lift

#18460 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’m right. Ask him. Safety from bashing the building on its way back up. Chime in sk8ball
My balls don’t drain with a left flipper lift

Yes, for the reason you said, but to the left flipper tip. Not intended to drain down the middle. Just going by literally what he said himself in the interview. If he tells different people different things, nothing I can do about that.

#18461 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Yes, for the reason you said, but to the left flipper tip. Not intended to drain down the middle. Just going by literally what he said himself in the interview. If he tells different people different things, nothing I can do about that.

True. Maybe I’m not wrong after all LOL. There is ball save activated so I’m not sure why everyone is so concerned about it

#18462 1 year ago

i honestly dont see the need for a mod to change the way the balls goes down just a nice moderate nudge is all i do and i can save 2/3 balls most of the time tbh;

also elwin hasnt logged in since feb of 22 so doubt he will getting back to you lol regardless if you want the mod thats cool but not needed in my experience;

which goes to my next question since ive had my godzilla premium a month and about to start modding what are the absolutely "necessary" mods;

so far i got abes shooter lane fix from lermods;

what else on my list?

-shaker motor ( does anyone know if there is a difference between the pinball life and stern motors as all i can find is pinball life)
-invisiglass

I am looking at the pin defender but why is everyone so paranoid about eject shooter lane wearing down its normal isn't it?

I'm worried about the pin defender being in the way or affecting ejects

#18463 1 year ago

Hi @kool1. Double check the level on it. Even though they go down "straight down the middle" they don't on my machine. They do go towards a flipper (forgot which one) and yeah, sometimes some get knocked down the middle. Worse case they will start reappearing in the game because Godzilla multi ball keeps going for awhile (Ball save is active for awhile so nothing to worry about).

Quoted from kool1:

#18464 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Loosen the screws at top of the building and angle the top slightly to the left

#18465 1 year ago

Elwin’s here. He’s watching as @incognito69

#18466 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

i honestly dont see the need for a mod to change the way the balls goes down just a nice moderate nudge is all i do and i can save 2/3 balls most of the time tbh

This is what we do, a little jiggle of the machine just before the gate opens to release them from the top of the building usually gets 2 of them to the flippers, often times all three. Yes, the ball save is on so it's no problem if they drain, and for sure you can hit the building while it's in motion this way but you can also start shooting jackpots a touch earlier.

Wiggle it, jusssst a liiittle bit...

#18467 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

i honestly dont see the need for a mod to change the way the balls goes down just a nice moderate nudge is all i do and i can save 2/3 balls most of the time tbh;
also elwin hasnt logged in since feb of 22 so doubt he will getting back to you lol regardless if you want the mod thats cool but not needed in my experience;
which goes to my next question since ive had my godzilla premium a month and about to start modding what are the absolutely "necessary" mods;
what else on my list?
-shaker motor ( does anyone know if there is a difference between the pinball life and stern motors as all i can find is pinball life)
-invisiglass
I am looking at the pin defender but why is everyone so paranoid about eject shooter lane wearing down its normal isn't it?

Many people replace the Stern coil stops.
In addition you might consider upgrading speakers. The game has a great sound package and the stock speakers are poor.
I am not into playfield mods personally but check out Atomic Godzilla mod - pretty amazing.
Stern’s art blades are nice. The more Zombie Yeti the better!

#18468 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Loosen the screws at top of the building and angle the top slightly to the left

Did that work for you?

Quoted from jackd104:

Quoted from pinball2020:

Hi kool1. Double check the level on it. Even though they go down "straight down the middle" they don't on my machine. They do go towards a flipper (forgot which one) and yeah, sometimes some get knocked down the middle. Worse case they will start reappearing in the game because Godzilla multi ball keeps going for awhile (Ball save is active for awhile so nothing to worry about).

I double checked today. It's totally level. I know the ball save is on but it just seems wrong, especially when I see other games on streams going towards the left flipper..

Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Others that had the same issue that couldn’t resolve after leveling use the below solution\mod that HurryUpPinball created and sells. Great mods, service and overall great guy. He also has a YouTube channel that goes over installation and other helpful stuff and he streams as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05681-godzilla-prem-le-building-mod-multi-ball-sdtm-fix

Something to consider - thx

#18469 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Did that work for you?

I double checked today. It's totally level. I know the ball save is on but it just seems wrong, especially when I see other games on streams going towards the left flipper..

Something to consider - thx

Didn't need it to. i've never had an issue with mine.

#18470 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Didn't need it to. i've never had an issue with mine.

Oh.. I thought your suggestion was from experience.

#18471 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Oh.. I thought your suggestion was from experience.

Use the "Key posts" man

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#18472 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

what else on my list?
-invisiglass

+Shaker for sure (PBL in mine, works great, makes my windows rattle )
+VooDoo Glass (or whatever low glare glass you prefer, huge difference IMHO)
+Pinwoofer (worth the $ to me, so much that I immediately put one in my new Bond)

The other stuff I didn't wouldn't be "necessary" to me, but speaker lights are cool with this theme, I like an external volume switch (I used the PR Mods one from the Pinside Market), clear pop bumper conversion looks awesome, mirror blades (for my taste).

I know some people aren't fans but I like the Mothra shooter rod from Stern, it's on point with the theme and is much nicer to use than the factory shooter. I did swap out my flipper coil stops, but kept my originals as backup since they looked fine with no notable debris being generated. I switched out a bunch of the rubbers to Titan silicone but ended up going back to factory rubber on the flippers, it plays so much better for me. Clear silicone at the slings is a must IMHO as it really helps brighten up the lower playfield.

There's lots of cosmetic stuff but those are all personal taste. I tried to focus mostly on things that either help the experience (audio/shaker) and playability (good glass, experimenting with rubber to find the sweet spot for my tastes).

Fun stuff, enjoy!

#18473 1 year ago

Monster zero question. When I have achieved monster zero and then press the action button it says shoot the building to start. Sometimes I shoot the building and it starts but sometimes when I press the action button the building raises and the red light comes on. Shooting the base of the building does nothing and shooting the scoop just spits it back out. Am I missing something that I need to do to get the building back down so I can shoot it.

#18474 1 year ago

Haha, you learn stuff all the time.

I finally got Titanasaurus close to the end and it says to "hit the captive ball" - (then it promptly drained.)

My wife and I looked at each other, "what captive ball?" we checked all over the playfield trying to figure out what it wanted. I have a Stellar Wars, and it has a captive ball but there is nothing like that on the Godzilla:Stellar Wars Captive BallStellar Wars Captive Ball

The online rules just say to hit the captive ball, so I searched this thread looking for "captive" and there were a few mentions of it and I finally found one that said it was behind the magna-grab. I took a look with a flashlight, my face pressed against the glass and it is there! talk about a well hidden feature, it is literally impossible to see except from one tiny angle and even then you have to know what you are looking for to guess what it is. I am not sure how a casual player would ever spot it but at least if I ever get to that spot on Titanasaurus again I know what to do nowGodzilla captive ballGodzilla captive ball

#18475 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Monster zero question. When I have achieved monster zero and then press the action button it says shoot the building to start. Sometimes I shoot the building and it starts but sometimes when I press the action button the building raises and the red light comes on. Shooting the base of the building does nothing and shooting the scoop just spits it back out. Am I missing something that I need to do to get the building back down so I can shoot it.

Sometimes another shot can supersede the start of Monster Zero (or Terror). i think in your question it is destruction jackpot and if collect that first, then monster zero can be started from the building.

#18476 1 year ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I am not sure how a casual player would ever spot it but at least if I ever get to that spot on Titanasaurus again I know what to do now[quoted image]

It's sneaky for sure & I didn't know it was back there either when I got it...but all the lights are pointing to that shot when Titanasaurus is lit.

#18477 1 year ago

I know that this topic has been discussed many times (damaged plastic at the magnagrab below the bridge), and the popular solution seems to be to drop a small washer into the coil sleeve to shorten the plunger travel, which theoretically should reduce the bridge movement so it stops prior to touching the plastic. I have just installed the washer, but I see that the bridge can still travel low enough to still strike the same plastic. The washer just stops the plunger sooner, but the bridge can still travel farther than where the plunger stops due to free play in the bridge mechanism after the plunger stops.

My question is: has anyone employed the washer-in-the-coil-sleeve solution and then had the replacement plastic also break, or has this solution been confirmed as an A-1 successful solution?

#18478 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

I know that this topic has been discussed many times (damaged plastic at the magnagrab below the bridge), and the popular solution seems to be to drop a small washer into the coil sleeve to shorten the plunger travel, which theoretically should reduce the bridge movement so it stops prior to touching the plastic. I have just installed the washer, but I see that the bridge can still travel low enough to still strike the same plastic. The washer just stops the plunger sooner, but the bridge can still travel farther than where the plunger stops due to free play in the bridge mechanism after the plunger stops.
My question is: has anyone employed the washer-in-the-coil-sleeve solution and then had the replacement plastic also break, or has this solution been confirmed as an A-1 successful solution?

I like my solution. Remove the plastic when it breaks. Then you can see, hear and enjoy the captive ball!

#18479 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

This appears to be a pretty solid solution. I switched to this method (vs. using foam to cushion the pounding that plastic takes) and it has held up for several months. I'm sure others can chime in on how long theirs have lasted but I have not heard of an instance where it has failed to work or any other related issues.

#18480 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

I seem to be the only one that had problems with the washer solution. When I lifted the pf, the washer sometimes went sideways and got stuck, then the plunger couldn’t go down far enough to collapse the bridge. I ended up putting two little furniture bubble things on the plastic where the bridge hits and it’s been good for hundreds of games.

68C5416F-C387-426E-923C-E72A59D83740 (resized).jpeg68C5416F-C387-426E-923C-E72A59D83740 (resized).jpeg
#18481 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I seem to be the only one that had problems with the washer solution. When I lifted the pf, the washer sometimes went sideways and got stuck, then the plunger couldn’t go down far enough to collapse the bridge. I ended up putting two little furniture bubble things on the plastic where the bridge hits and it’s been good for hundreds of games. [quoted image]

same here lasted a year so far

#18482 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

I think you need to install more than one washer for this fix to be effective. Put another one in and see where the bridge stops. If necessary, add more. I had to put 4 of them in mine; works like a charm.

#18483 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I seem to be the only one that had problems with the washer solution. When I lifted the pf, the washer sometimes went sideways and got stuck, then the plunger couldn’t go down far enough to collapse the bridge. I ended up putting two little furniture bubble things on the plastic where the bridge hits and it’s been good for hundreds of games. [quoted image]

I did this day 1 on our LE, 1200 plays , still on .

#18484 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I think you need to install more than one washer for this fix to be effective. Put another one in and see where the bridge stops. If necessary, add more. I had to put 4 of them in mine; works like a charm.

Same here. I think I added 3 to get the right amount of travel (or lack thereof).

#18485 1 year ago

What a freaking riot this game is! I was literally laughing out loud at how cool the mini wizard modes are tonight. So, so fun. Counting flips in Terror of Mechagodzilla is pretty damn stressful! I still haven't conquered all four cities in one game but what a blast the game is.

We spend a lot of time talking about mods, fixing problems and other stuff - which is all awesome. But it's easy to forget what an absolute gem of a machine this game is. Love it.

#18486 1 year ago

Power Up #11 choice is to light King of the Monsters or receive +3 Power Ups. Is there any reason to choose the +3 Power Ups?

If you did choose it, would you not have the chance to play King of the Monsters later? Is the +3 Power Ups choice is maybe a gag/joke in code since nobody would really ever pass up playing King of the Monsters as soon as it's available?

#18487 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Sometimes another shot can supersede the start of Monster Zero (or Terror). i think in your question it is destruction jackpot and if collect that first, then monster zero can be started from the building.

Thanks I really need to learn the rules better. I made sure that I hit a DJ before I got too MZ tonight and when I got there it made me switch cities and then MZ became available. Man you can get a lot of points if you roll the victory ball out for a while. I just started playing a year ago after 20 years of not and my how things have changed. These new machines are amazing and I'm having a blast. Thanks everyone for all your help.

#18488 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Many people replace the Stern coil stops.
In addition you might consider upgrading speakers. The game has a great sound package and the stock speakers are poor.
I am not into playfield mods personally but check out Atomic Godzilla mod - pretty amazing.
Stern’s art blades are nice. The more Zombie Yeti the better!

Upgraded my GZ pro to Dan’s pinwoofer kit. Sounds awesome! Wished I did it from the beginning.

#18489 1 year ago

Hi everybody, here it is the final version of our MechaGodzilla.
Lights in body and lights in eyes. Two colors you can choose. And the price is 70 dollars. You can connect the lights in two bulbs the white and the red under your plastics. Interaction with the game.
Default version : Yellow on the eyes, Orange on the body.
Possible color : purple, pink, blue, red, green, white, orange, yellow
You can order on pinside here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07661-mechagodzilla-with-lights

A38E7DE7-FA0E-4D30-97E5-1DEF63C37D97 (resized).jpegA38E7DE7-FA0E-4D30-97E5-1DEF63C37D97 (resized).jpegC54D784E-EE3C-4075-9803-4CE76B8507BC (resized).jpegC54D784E-EE3C-4075-9803-4CE76B8507BC (resized).jpegC9DEB701-D370-4302-A0D0-0D6424B340BF (resized).pngC9DEB701-D370-4302-A0D0-0D6424B340BF (resized).pngCD7334A4-ED30-4E2D-A167-30FA2BA3CB60 (resized).jpegCD7334A4-ED30-4E2D-A167-30FA2BA3CB60 (resized).jpegE85C4773-2497-4A31-84E3-750D58BC6611 (resized).jpegE85C4773-2497-4A31-84E3-750D58BC6611 (resized).jpeg
#18490 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Power Up #11 choice is to light King of the Monsters or receive +3 Power Ups. Is there any reason to choose the +3 Power Ups?
If you did choose it, would you not have the chance to play King of the Monsters later? Is the +3 Power Ups choice is maybe a gag/joke in code since nobody would really ever pass up playing King of the Monsters as soon as it's available?

+3 powerups is the only one available at and beyond that point. Don't know why they present a choice. But since they do, it's the only option. I think it would be cool to make things more interesting beyond level 11 than just the +3 option. Could just use the random ones that weren't previously selected at the earlier levels.

#18491 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

As the game ends after KotM, it gives you a choice to extend your game and score if you are either just wanting to push your score further or you still have balls left and don’t want to end your game by playing KotM. The next time you level up you’ll be presented the same choice, continuing until you pick KotM.

There’s an achievement for level 15.

#18492 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

As the game ends after KotM, it gives you a choice to extend your game and score if you are either just wanting to push your score further or you still have balls left and don’t want to end your game by playing KotM. The next time you level up you’ll be presented the same choice, continuing until you pick KotM.
There’s an achievement for level 15.

Ah, now that makes sense.

Not that I have anything to worry about, mind you, as I have a LONG way to go before I even get there to make a choice!

#18493 1 year ago

Framed the print i got off etsy last week w a $7.99 frame from Michael's.

Colors look much better in person.

20230122_195921 (resized).jpg20230122_195921 (resized).jpg

#18495 1 year ago

Hey all. I've been lurking for a while and finally signed up. I'm a long-time owner of a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro and introduced myself to that thread last night, but (more exciting!) I picked up a Godzilla Pro a few months ago and love the game. After combing through the mods pages, I came to the conclusion of what I wanted to upgrade Godzilla: 3d Godzilla and Mechazilla figurines, shaker motor, 3d Kaiju battle sign, and quiet fan (man, those Stern fans!) I really want a new flying saucer and a Drake building upgrade but can't seem to find them on sale for a reasonable price. I'll probably pick up side blade art, too, but one important fact about my games: they're located in AirBNBs we run, so I can't play or get to them all the time. Thus why the Godzilla Pro instead of premium, and why I'd hesitate on something like side art: it'll go largely unappreciated, except when I visit. That leads to a couple questions:

1. Must-have mods in your book that I've missed, keeping in mind I only get to play it intermittently, or am I already overdoing this?
2. Routine or preventive maintenance I really shouldn't miss since my games will be played most often by pinball beginners and kids?
3. Now the big question: I've decided I want a pin I can use at home! Thoughts on "doubling-up" with a pin I already have, albeit that I only see intermittently? Godzilla Premium comes to mind. OR would you buy a different machine (like a Jurassic Park Premium)?

1st world problems, I know.

#18496 1 year ago

<blockquote cite="#7368319"
3. Now the big question: I've decided I want a pin I can use at home! Thoughts on "doubling-up" with a pin I already have, albeit that I only see intermittently? Godzilla Premium comes to mind. OR would you buy a different machine (like a Jurassic Park Premium)?

You're in the "Godzilla" thread , everyone's going to say..........Metallica.

#18497 1 year ago
Quoted from Hipgnosis:

You're in the Godzilla thread, Everyone's going to say............Metallica.

Get Godzilla PRE.

#18498 1 year ago
Quoted from Hipgnosis:

Hey all. I've been lurking for a while and finally signed up. I'm a long-time owner of a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro and introduced myself to that thread last night, but (more exciting!) I picked up a Godzilla Pro a few months ago and love the game. After combing through the mods pages, I came to the conclusion of what I wanted to upgrade Godzilla: 3d Godzilla and Mechazilla figurines, shaker motor, 3d Kaiju battle sign, and quiet fan (man, those Stern fans!) I really want a new flying saucer and a Drake building upgrade but can't seem to find them on sale for a reasonable price. I'll probably pick up side blade art, too, but one important fact about my games: they're located in AirBNBs we run, so I can't play or get to them all the time. Thus why the Godzilla Pro instead of premium, and why I'd hesitate on something like side art: it'll go largely unappreciated, except when I visit. That leads to a couple questions:
1. Must-have mods in your book that I've missed, keeping in mind I only get to play it intermittently, or am I already overdoing this?
2. Routine or preventive maintenance I really shouldn't miss since my games will be played most often by pinball beginners and kids?

1) By 3D kaiju battle sign, I assume you mean this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-tokyo-neon-sign-mod and if not, then I would get it instead!
3) I would definitely diversify so that you can swap them out at some point and rotate them through your house. JP is a fantastic game and highly recommend it as your third!

#18499 1 year ago

I added the mechagodzilla shield upgrade from Sleal16 and it looks incredible. My first game playing it after installing I also crossed 1 billion for the first time. So not only does it make my machine look better, I’m convinced it made me play better too.

01D8969D-4B66-4958-A0D1-AD9BB0C5A3DB (resized).jpeg01D8969D-4B66-4958-A0D1-AD9BB0C5A3DB (resized).jpeg9109D460-205F-4AFE-B186-BC8444398B1D (resized).jpeg9109D460-205F-4AFE-B186-BC8444398B1D (resized).jpegEADC815F-7694-4E0C-9902-4C69A12BE2CB (resized).jpegEADC815F-7694-4E0C-9902-4C69A12BE2CB (resized).jpeg
#18500 1 year ago

Should see my GZ Premium next month and after reading this forum, I see there are things I need to check and get before I play it. I have Ball Baron balls ordered, need to change the speakers to 4 ohm, replace the crappy coil stops (who should I order from?), check the calibration of the building, dial down the ball trough.
Anything I’m missing?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dacula, GA
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
$ 210.00
16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

9,000 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/370?hl=skatewake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.