Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,315 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 547.
#18001 1 year ago
Quoted from Skippy2904:

5 days in on my premium 40 something plays and a new high score of 1.3B! Now, what did I do…….. was just having fun.
Skippy2904

I think Karl has a YouTube of 47 bil. that's a good goal.

#18002 1 year ago

My left ramp sometimes rejects the ball. I assume I just need to adjust the wire form?

#18003 1 year ago
Quoted from beefzap:

My left ramp sometimes rejects the ball. I assume I just need to adjust the wire form?

Yes…loosen the nut underneath and move the right rail of the ramp closer to the magnet.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/170#post-6820254

#18004 1 year ago
Quoted from beefzap:

I'm in the same boat.
I recently just moved the wire form so that it is further into the building - as much as it will go. There are two screws you can loosen to adjust the wire form this way.

#18005 1 year ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Only had my game for less than a week; 2nd owner. Every once in a while, the scoop will have a battle, multiball, ally, etc lit but when you hit it, it just spits the ball back out without starting anything. Last night my brother had Tank Multiball lit and it did that. Currently running 1.03. I assume this isn’t supposed to happen but why and how? Clearly it knows the balls in the scoop.

Reposting since my question since it got stuck at the bottom of the last page. Is this normal behavior, a software bug, or something wrong with my specific game?

#18006 1 year ago

Reposting since my question since it got stuck at the bottom of the last page. Is this normal behavior, a software bug, or something wrong with my specific game?

I would say check your switch and maybe tweak it just a bit.

#18007 1 year ago

Anyone else have problems with magna grab not grabbing the ball? Seems like I have to hit it just perfect to actually grab and hold the ball, maybe only 1 out of 5 actually holds the ball.

#18008 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I would say check your switch and maybe tweak it just a bit.

But why would it react by kicking the ball out if the switch wasn’t registered? Just to clarify, it’s not waiting for a ball search. No one else has this happen?

#18009 1 year ago

But why would it react by kicking the ball out if the switch wasn’t registered? Just to clarify, it’s not waiting for a ball search. No one else has this happen?

It’s the switch. It’s not staying made when the ball comes to rest. It’s registering the moment it goes in there, then opens again. This is a common issue on stern shallow scoops.

#18010 1 year ago

Its possible that it may think the ball is partially in the scoop or two are in there throwing things off and it fires the coil to clear things. Anyways, just a theory, try it or don't. I know I would try adjusting a switch vs going down some rabbit hole elsewhere. Put the game in switch test and put a ball in there. Does the switch stay closed?

#18011 1 year ago

Thanks guys! I’ll give it an adjustment and hopefully get it resolved. Appreciate the help.

#18012 1 year ago

Thanks guys! I’ll give it an adjustment and hopefully get it resolved. Appreciate the help.

Switch test is your friend. Use that to test your adjustments.

#18013 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Switch test is your friend. Use that to test your adjustments.

This. First thing I do when faced with flakey behavior like this is pull the glass and put the switch test on so I can see what inputs the game is getting.

Roll a ball in there with the test up and see if it’s fluttering.

#18014 1 year ago

If it's not an issue with the saucer switch, then I'd think the next thing to test is to see if another switch is registering somewhere. If the ball goes in the saucer and the game has another switch register somewhere then I'd think the game might kick the ball out of the saucer. Kind of similar to the issues some people have had with the Magna Grab not holding onto the ball because a switch somewhere else was registering and causing the magnet to release it. Check switch test to see if anything is registering that shouldn't be when the game is in attract mode.

#18015 1 year ago

Had an odd problem on my godzilla over the weekend. On maybe 2 out of 15 games or so, I had the entire machine look like it lost power as if it had been abruptly shut off. Maybe 3 or 4 seconds later everything powered back on as if nothing ever happened and let me pick up from where I left off.

The first time I think I had just hit the destruction jackpot. The second time was definitely as soon as I hit the scoop to start a kaiju battle.

Any ideas? I may have had a game randomly reset on me before, but havent experienced this behavior.

#18016 1 year ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Had an odd problem on my godzilla over the weekend. On maybe 2 out of 15 games or so, I had the entire machine look like it lost power as if it had been abruptly shut off. Maybe 3 or 4 seconds later everything powered back on as if nothing ever happened and let me pick up from where I left off.
The first time I think I had just hit the destruction jackpot. The second time was definitely as soon as I hit the scoop to start a kaiju battle.
Any ideas? I may have had a game randomly reset on me before, but havent experienced this behavior.

Saw something very similar on a Mando and it was a loose ground wire going to the CPU board.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/86#post-6805599

#18017 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Saw something very similar on a Mando and it was a loose ground wire going to the CPU board.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/86#post-6805599

Thanks for that. Ill give the connections a look over and see if it ends up happening again.

#18018 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I recently had this issue (see posts in last week or so). If there is a switch stuck closed that should not be, the magnet will let go of the ball. Because the game thinks the ball has escaped the magnet and turns the magnet off. So go into active switch test and see if any switches are stuck closed that should not be.

I'm having this same issue as daveyvandy and others had where the Magna Grab is not functioning as expected. I played a 1.1B game last night and didn't get a single Destruction Jackpot or Magna Grab hold, when I clearly should have in several cases.

I checked switches using the Active Switch Test and I get the following switches active, with the machine at idle:

-Shield Motor Closed
-Coin Door Interlock
-Up Left Flipper EOS
-Left Flipper EOS
-Right Flipper EOS
-Trough Switches 1-6, as it should be with six balls in the trough

When I check the magnet using the coil test, it seems to pulse as expected and grab the ball.

I also checked my building entry and exit optos and they seem to perform as expected.

Any suggestions?

Edited to add: I just did some experiments with an active ball running. The magnet will function enough to whip the ball around after passing through the building, but when I set up a Magna Grab or a Destruction Jackpot, it will only briefly hold the ball. When I manipulate by hand and help keep the ball to the magnet during a Destruction Jackpot, it holds - but then lets go of the ball part way through the callout. Seems weird to think that a flaky switch would happen coincident with a Magna Grab or Destruction Jackpot? Maybe something's up with the magnet?

** Issue found: MRS switch (mod) installed at Skill Shot switch location was disrupting the magnet hold with an unexpected signal. Confirmed via A/B/A swap with the original microswitch and mechanism. See the following link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/361#post-7327793

#18019 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Check the loop switch. Is it adjusted correctly?
Have you gone into switch test mode and seen whether the same thing happens — all switches register as the loop switch?

Every switch registered like it was supposed to. I was in contact with someone with Stern but I haven’t heard back from them in a week. They wanted a pic of the switch from the bottom of the playfield. They said it should be a rollover switch that you can adjust. I asked how do I adjust it but I haven’t heard back. Do you know what adjustments he’s talking about?

#18020 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Every switch registered like it was supposed to. I was in contact with someone with Stern but I haven’t heard back from them in a week. They wanted a pic of the switch from the bottom of the playfield. They said it should be a rollover switch that you can adjust. I asked how do I adjust it but I haven’t heard back. Do you know what adjustments he’s talking about?

You’ll have to look at it. I don’t have access at the moment to check. If it is a leaf switch, it may be gapped too close, and you can adjust it to increase the gap. There are tools for that sold on the online stores, but the tools are not necessary, just make it easier.

If it’s a microswitch, it could be the arm needs adjustment if it is pressing the switch closed when it shouldn’t.

#18021 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

On my machine (Oct 22 build), my magnet has always spun. The screw mounting the magnet was bottomed out and it couldn't be tightened any further. So I figured this is the way it was supposed to be. I guess I was wrong.
So to fix mine, I had to put a small lockwasher under the screw head. This gave the screw just enough clearance so that the magnet locked down when the screw was tightened. I put a little bit of blue loctite on the threads for added security.

You might have been better off leaving it so the magnet can spin, that way the battering damage will be evenly spread around lol! While I was doing some work on the bridge, I removed the magnet post and wrapped it with Mylar. Not sure it's really helping much and the Mylar is beat to shit, but at least there doesn't seem to be metal shavings around the post (for now).

#18022 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

You’ll have to look at it. I don’t have access at the moment to check. If it is a leaf switch, it may be gapped too close, and you can adjust it to increase the gap. There are tools for that sold on the online stores, but the tools are not necessary, just make it easier.
If it’s a microswitch, it could be the arm needs adjustment if it is pressing the switch closed when it shouldn’t.

But what doesn’t make sense is that when it happens, everything else that the ball hits on the playfield registers as a loop. Even when pressing the flipper buttons. Is it that much vibration that it’s pressing the switch closed?

#18023 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

But what doesn’t make sense is that when it happens, everything else that the ball hits on the playfield registers as a loop. Even when pressing the flipper buttons. Is it that much vibration that it’s pressing the switch closed?

As was just said in this thread above, switch test is your friend.

Pull up the test for the switch and give your game a slap, is it registering? That will answer that.

#18024 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

As was just said in this thread above, switch test is your friend.
Pull up the test for the switch and give your game a slap, is it registering? That will answer that.

Not registering with a slap in the switch test. Not with flippers either..I’m at a loss..

#18025 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

You might have been better off leaving it so the magnet can spin, that way the battering damage will be evenly spread around lol! While I was doing some work on the bridge, I removed the magnet post and wrapped it with Mylar. Not sure it's really helping much and the Mylar is beat to shit, but at least there doesn't seem to be metal shavings around the post (for now).

I dont believe the magnet is suppose to spin.
When the bolt is tighten down in mine it will not rotate.
I suppose the sleeve is meant to be replaced every certain amount of games??

Can anybody else confirm if the sleeve is suppose to rotate or not?

#18026 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I dont believe the magnet is suppose to spin.
When the bolt is tighten down in mine it will not rotate.
I suppose the sleeve is meant to be replaced every certain amount of games??
Can anybody else confirm if the sleeve is suppose to rotate or not?

Mine always has. Never been a problem.

#18027 1 year ago

It seems quite a few of the magnet core sleeves are spinning from the factory.

Even the smallest amount of tightening of the thread makes it so the sleeve doesn’t spin.

It was unlikely designed so the thread is loose and works fine when isn’t.

#18028 1 year ago

I'm having an ongoing problem with the building on my LE. When a ball goes up on top, a new one isn't served up to plunge...have to wait from 1/2 to a full minute (with the timer running down) and then it does a ball search....building collapses, and you lose the ball or balls you had up there. It does it with 1 ,2 , or all 3 balls. Anyone else experience this? Thanks.

#18029 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

I'm having an ongoing problem with the building on my LE. When a ball goes up on top, a new one isn't served up to plunge...have to wait from 1/2 to a full minute (with the timer running down) and then it does a ball search....building collapses, and you lose the ball or balls you had up there. It does it with 1 ,2 , or all 3 balls. Anyone else experience this? Thanks.

It sounds like an opto is not registering. theres two VUK optos used for the ball lock. go into switch test and manually run a ball to that area. see if both "VUK
Opto" and "VUK Exit Opto" register. if one doesnt, could be either a wire issue or alignment of the sensor themselves

#18030 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I'm having this same issue as daveyvandy and others had where the Magna Grab is not functioning as expected. I played a 1.1B game last night and didn't get a single Destruction Jackpot or Magna Grab hold, when I clearly should have in several cases.
I checked switches using the Active Switch Test and I get the following switches active, with the machine at idle:
-Shield Motor Closed
-Coin Door Interlock
-Up Left Flipper EOS
-Left Flipper EOS
-Right Flipper EOS
-Trough Switches 1-6, as it should be with six balls in the trough
When I check the magnet using the coil test, it seems to pulse as expected and grab the ball.
I also checked my building entry and exit optos and they seem to perform as expected.
Any suggestions?
Edited to add: I just did some experiments with an active ball running. The magnet will function enough to whip the ball around after passing through the building, but when I set up a Magna Grab or a Destruction Jackpot, it will only briefly hold the ball. When I manipulate by hand and help keep the ball to the magnet during a Destruction Jackpot, it holds - but then lets go of the ball part way through the callout. Seems weird to think that a flaky switch would happen coincident with a Magna Grab or Destruction Jackpot? Maybe something's up with the magnet?

My issue had to do with a flaky MRS skill shot switch. It was not always problematic, so initially when I did switch test it did not show up as an issue. My suggestion is the moment you have a problem with the magna grab during a game, go directly into the switch test mode and test that switch. Like me, you will likely need to send it back to Sonic to get the switch tuned up.

#18031 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

My issue had to do with a flaky MRS skill shot switch. It was not always problematic, so initially when I did switch test it did not show up as an issue. My suggestion is the moment you have a problem with the magna grab during a game, go directly into the switch test mode and test that switch. Like me, you will likely need to send it back to Sonic to get the switch tuned up.

Yes, I confirmed mine was the MRS as well. I was getting an Imposter Battle award when the ball would fall off the magnet, which means that the skillshot switch was being triggered, it was a great clue. Swapped the original switch back in and it works fine (other than missing the occasional skillshot, which was my motivation to put the MRS in in the first place) so we're back in business. My Skill Shot MRS is in the mail today back to Sonic to get tweaked or replaced.

#18032 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Yes, I confirmed mine was the MRS as well. I was getting an Imposter Battle award when the ball would fall off the magnet, which means that the skillshot switch was being triggered, it was a great clue. Swapped the original switch back in and it works fine (other than missing the occasional skillshot, which was my motivation to put the MRS in in the first place) so we're back in business. My Skill Shot MRS is in the mail today back to Sonic to get tweaked or replaced.

THIS HAS to be my issue also with the MRS, but I have no idea what the imposter award is? lol, Am I getting it? is it a screen animation to look for? I get about 25% of the destruction jackpot opportunities, it grabs my ball, PF goes red, then it just drops the ball

My MRS tests fine in switch test mode. tough to troubleshoot

#18033 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I wonder if the magnet itself is interacting with the mrs switch when it activates. Or maybe just exacerbates an already flakey switch. They are fairly close in proximity.

#18034 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

You are the 4th person to mention this issue recently...
you, me, @atg1469, and reynolds531

Are you running the latest code and did it start after that update?

#18035 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I have no idea what the imposter award is? lol, Am I getting it? is it a screen animation to look for?

Imposter is when the magna grab holds the ball and then you get it to go behind the upper flipper. Either by releasing it so it rolls down that way, or if you hit it up through there before it times out.

And yes. most likely the issue seems to be your MRS (if you have installed it behind the upper flipper) is triggering during the magna grab. Go into switch test and check it out. If that's it, Sonic is great about replacing flakey switches with new and improved versions. Just hit him up.

#18036 1 year ago
Quoted from BFaster:

Imposter is when the magna grab holds the ball and then you get it to go behind the upper flipper. Either by releasing it so it rolls down that way, or if you hit it up through there before it times out.
And yes. most likely the issue seems to be your MRS (if you have installed it behind the upper flipper) is triggering during the magna grab. Go into switch test and check it out. It that's it, Sonic is great about replacing flakey switches with new and improved versions. Just hit him up.

Thanks gents....yeah, what we found is when the MRS goes through final test - we ensure it has a min of 8mm sensitivity....but what we weren't testing for was a max (normally a little more sensitive isn't a bad thing)- BUT we are finding that if the max is much beyond 8mm for this application- it can be problematic with the magna-grab - so we just have to make sure the max is 8mm on these when they go out the door now - which is what we are doing...but some that may be having this problem - that may be the issue - it's easy for me to resolve when returned if this is a problem for others...

Matt

#18037 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

THIS HAS to be my issue also with the MRS, but I have no idea what the imposter award is? lol, Am I getting it? is it a screen animation to look for? I get about 25% of the destruction jackpot opportunities, it grabs my ball, PF goes red, then it just drops the ball
My MRS tests fine in switch test mode. tough to troubleshoot

Yes, if the Imposter Battle award hits, it flashes up on the screen. I thought it was weird because it would be awarded without the ball going through the skillshot chute.

Quoted from jackd104:

I wonder if the magnet itself is interacting with the mrs switch when it activates. Or maybe just exacerbates an already flakey switch. They are fairly close in proximity.

Either the magnet itself or when the ball is there, it certainly disrupts the magnet's normal flux. Maybe with the ball in the magnet's field with the electromagnet turned on, it is reaching further toward the MRS.

#18038 1 year ago
Quoted from BFaster:

And yes. most likely the issue seems to be your MRS (if you have installed it behind the upper flipper) is triggering during the magna grab. Go into switch test and check it out. If that's it, Sonic is great about replacing flakey switches with new and improved versions. Just hit him up.

The situation was a bit tricky because the MRS works perfectly during the Switch Test without the magnet turned on and detects the ball just as expected. If I hold the ball up to the magnet post (with the magnet not engaged) it does not detect. But if I set up a Magna Grab or Destruction Jackpot, it attempts to grab and quickly releases.

So, I did a clean A/B/A test and confirmed 5x in a row that it was problematic with the MRS installed. Then I unplugged the MRS and plugged in the original microswitch. Magna Grab and Destruction Jackpot worked exactly as expected and held the ball firmly 5x (each) in a row. So I unplugged the microswitch and plugged the MRS back in and could repeat the false trigger 100% of the time again.

I love that the MRS works to 100% log the skillshot or Imposter. Hopefully with Matt's tweaking, it will work as expected. I did a quick test in Switch Test and a ball and mine seems to trigger (without influence of the electromagnet) about 11-12mm away from the ball. How does that change when the magnet is engaged? Not sure, but I can't imagine it helps!

Hopefully the posts and shared info help others who may have experienced the same thing with the Skill Shot MRS installed.

Quoted from Sonic:

Thanks gents....yeah, what we found is when the MRS goes through final test - we ensure it has a min of 8mm sensitivity....but what we weren't testing for was a max (normally a little more sensitive isn't a bad thing)- BUT we are finding that if the max is much beyond 8mm for this application- it can be problematic with the magna-grab - so we just have to make sure the max is 8mm on these when they go out the door now - which is what we are doing...but some that may be having this problem - that may be the issue - it's easy for me to resolve when returned if this is a problem for others...
Matt

Mine's in the hands of the Post Office and headed your way, Matt. Looking forward to testing this out when it returns.

#18039 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Hopefully with Matt's tweaking, it will work as expected.

Have no fear. I went through the same and the new switch Matt sent fixed everything.

#18040 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

You are the 4th person to mention this issue recently...
you, me, atg1469, and reynolds531
Are you running the latest code and did it start after that update?

If the ball goes to the top of the building, but then is lost and a ball search starts... most likely the "Exit Opto" at the top rear, leading to the building roof. The wire lead broke on mine and this is what happened. Only had to replace the broken half, but did need a new switch.

#18041 1 year ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

The nerdiest, most inside baseball one I heard was "no! Jeremy's Twippy!" which will probably be pretty confusing to people playing this in 10 years.

I just noticed this one a couple times today, couldn't understand it at first but I caught Jeremy for sure. Funny stuff.

#18042 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If the ball goes to the top of the building, but then is lost and a ball search starts... most likely the "Exit Opto" at the top rear, leading to the building roof. The wire lead broke on mine and this is what happened. Only had to replace the broken half, but did need a new switch.

Very helpful. Thank you. Was it happening every time for you? Mine is very intermittent...approximately 1 out of every 10 games.

#18043 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

Very helpful. Thank you. Was it happening every time for you? Mine is very intermittent...approximately 1 out of every 10 games.

Once the prong on the opto broke off, it was every time for me. If yours is intermittent, it may just be an alignment issue between the transmitter and receiver optos hopefully.

#18044 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Matt

I haven't installed mine yet, hopefully it's ok.
I'd rather not need to send it back and then re import it. Could get expensive.

#18045 1 year ago

I’m having the building issues on my premium too. I go to lock ball 1, it gets kicked up to the roof then goes through a ball search and releases my ball which it did not register as a lock. When I go to lock ball 1 again everything works just fine. When I go to lock ball 2 it does not kick the ball up to the roof, and after another ball search it gets ball 2 up there and registers a ball 2 locked. MB then works normally with ball 3. All of this started after the 1.03 update. Does anyone have any ideas on what’s going on. Is it okay to go backwards on a code update back down to 1.02. I don’t want to mess it up anymore than it is.

#18046 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

I’m having the building issues on my premium too. I go to lock ball 1, it gets kicked up to the roof then goes through a ball search and releases my ball which it did not register as a lock. When I go to lock ball 1 again everything works just fine. When I go to lock ball 2 it does not kick the ball up to the roof, and after another ball search it gets ball 2 up there and registers a ball 2 locked. MB then works normally with ball 3. All of this started after the 1.03 update. Does anyone have any ideas on what’s going on. Is it okay to go backwards on a code update back down to 1.02. I don’t want to mess it up anymore than it is.

I'm also having this randomly. I don't think it's code related since this has been happening with my game for many many months. It's so random that when it happens I just grab another beer and let the dog out. It will go through 2 or more ball searches before it drops the building. Can happen on ball 1, 2 or 3 of the lock sequence. Fairly random but very annoying. No credit for the locked ball. Have to shoot the lock again.

#18047 1 year ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Any luck in fixing this issue? I have been seeing this quite a bit lately as well, posted a little while back.

#18048 1 year ago

My brand new Godzilla premium is working excellent have just about 500 plays and already changed the balls twice …they got worn super fast … like odd how fast

Anyone notice balls getting scuffed up quickly on Godzilla In general?

#18049 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

My brand new Godzilla premium is working excellent have just about 500 plays and already changed the balls twice …they got worn super fast … like odd how fast
Anyone notice balls getting scuffed up quickly on Godzilla In general?

I've said it before. Godzilla eats balls. Gotta really tighten up ball guides etc to ensure the ball isn't whacking metal all the time which happens a lot in this game.

#18050 1 year ago

I change out every 250 or 300 plays, cheap insurance, cheap when you buy in quantity

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,315 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/361 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.