IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 358 of 544.
#17851 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Completely serious. It’s definitely not easy, but from the rules:
“Release a ball from the Magna-Grab by pressing both flippers at the right time; every loop shot following a Magna-Grab will be worth 5x its normal value.
Alternatively, time the release of the ball so that it enters the left spinner, and one of a series of Imposter Battle awards will be scored in the following order:
15M & Light Ally
20M & +1% Annihilation Bonus
30M & +1x Destruction Jackpot
250M (!)
Imposter Battle can also be scored by quickly shooting the left spinner after the ball releases from the Magna-Grab.”
Regardless.. if you’re waiting for the game to drop it each time then, yes, that’s long enough to drive a person insane.

Awesome! something new to try for!

#17852 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Completely serious. It’s definitely not easy, but from the rules:
“Release a ball from the Magna-Grab by pressing both flippers at the right time; every loop shot following a Magna-Grab will be worth 5x its normal value.
Alternatively, time the release of the ball so that it enters the left spinner, and one of a series of Imposter Battle awards will be scored in the following order:
15M & Light Ally
20M & +1% Annihilation Bonus
30M & +1x Destruction Jackpot
250M (!)
Imposter Battle can also be scored by quickly shooting the left spinner after the ball releases from the Magna-Grab.”
Regardless.. if you’re waiting for the game to drop it each time then, yes, that’s long enough to drive a person insane.

Thank you for posting this! I have avoided the rules sheet and did not know this is how the imposters worked.

#17853 1 year ago

I was going to get the pro but then realized how much cooler the premium is and don’t regret going all in on it even if it means I don’t get another machine for another 6 mos to a year; something to look forward to

#17854 1 year ago

Hi all. I’d like to move these posts down to make the game a little easier for my daughter. I thought it would be an easy bolt loosening and adjust but that is not the case. Looking underneath it seems as though there’s a hole that I can drill in but don’t want to make a mistake if I am wrong. Anyone know?

03D0339A-1701-4889-848C-485A2686919F (resized).jpeg03D0339A-1701-4889-848C-485A2686919F (resized).jpegBD6A43FC-45FD-4D12-A8A0-372611638603 (resized).jpegBD6A43FC-45FD-4D12-A8A0-372611638603 (resized).jpeg
#17855 1 year ago

It’s just a left over flap of wood. Just unscrew the post and screw it in where you want it, and that tab will pop out.

#17856 1 year ago

Didn’t realize that it would just pop out. Makes sense looking at the hole now. Thx

#17857 1 year ago
Quoted from Hershy:

Didn’t realize that it would just pop out. Makes sense looking at the hole now. Thx

Don't tap out the post tho, unthread it so you don't chip the clear

#17858 1 year ago
Quoted from Hershy:

Hi all. I’d like to move these posts down to make the game a little easier for my daughter. I thought it would be an easy bolt loosening and adjust but that is not the case. Looking underneath it seems as though there’s a hole that I can drill in but don’t want to make a mistake if I am wrong. Anyone know?
[quoted image][quoted image]

And it's OK, we know you're not doing it for your daughter

#17859 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And it's OK, we know you're not doing it for your daughter

I really am but I will definitely benefit from it lol

Can you explain what you mean by don’t tap out the post and threading?

#17860 1 year ago
Quoted from Hershy:

There is a nut under the playfield that is attached to the post. You need to loosen it and remove it (use a nut driver if you have one). You will probably have to secure the post from the top side at the same time—hold it steady with a small wrench or pliers as you loosen the nut underneath. Take care not to damage the finish on the post. Sometimes I put a cloth over the post then grip it with pliers.

Once the nut is removed, unscrew the post from the top then screw the post back into the new position and replace the nut.

I do this with the playfield vertical so I can reach top and bottom at same time.

Edit: maybe there’s not a nut. I forget on Gz but sometimes a post has one

#17861 1 year ago
Quoted from Hershy:

Don’t hammer it out. Unscrew the post and screw it into its new position.

#17862 1 year ago

what is the standard position for the left out lane post? mine is in the middle

#17863 1 year ago

Thanks all. I really appreciate it

#17864 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

what is the standard position for the left out lane post? mine is in the middle

My Pro is stock and in the middle also. I may move mine down too. So it's not to hard for my niece and easier for me. until she gets better.

#17865 1 year ago

Have just added a PinSound connecter to CN5 on the Spike board which allows you to connect an external sub.
I can't seem to get much bass out of the subwoofer. I have to crank the sub's gain right up to get anything out of it.

I had this sub on 90s pin and it was loud. This is a first try in a spike 2 machine.

Any help appreciated

Thx

#17866 1 year ago

Have these mods left over.
Brand new, in box.

I like to compare and decide on mods in person.

Make me a Fair offer and I’ll ship out to you.
DM me if interested.
I’m in Canada, but will ship to USA

176DBBD8-8A4B-49AE-BFC0-74A29DE68CA7 (resized).jpeg176DBBD8-8A4B-49AE-BFC0-74A29DE68CA7 (resized).jpeg19734F9F-FD25-4735-BADD-8D2CEBD2A3B2 (resized).jpeg19734F9F-FD25-4735-BADD-8D2CEBD2A3B2 (resized).jpeg72BD0689-8662-478C-9CF4-CFD389CF8D65 (resized).jpeg72BD0689-8662-478C-9CF4-CFD389CF8D65 (resized).jpeg7ACDD8F8-A2CC-4298-9E98-E2BAFD3D6A83 (resized).jpeg7ACDD8F8-A2CC-4298-9E98-E2BAFD3D6A83 (resized).jpeg7AD01524-D08F-49B5-8E61-B73C88B38958 (resized).jpeg7AD01524-D08F-49B5-8E61-B73C88B38958 (resized).jpeg9D06DAB2-B476-4E86-A473-295D311F08BC (resized).jpeg9D06DAB2-B476-4E86-A473-295D311F08BC (resized).jpeg
#17867 1 year ago
Quoted from MonsieurCS:

Except you can, since one of the shots that "flows" on the pro, gets blocked (more than half the time) by a literal wall on the Premium.
I don't know how one could argue that doesn't impede flow!

I assume you're referring to the rotating spinner/jump ramp? So because the game's logic alters a ball path (by replacing it with standups) that makes the pin have less flow? I'd say that makes the flow more interesting, but I guess "technically" you are correct.

#17868 1 year ago

considering swapping my GZ pro for a SW premium. GZ is my only machine and was NIB, SW has a few thousand plays on it. I love the GZ play, but the star wars theme means more to me, plus I love Steve's flow and the speed of SW. Little worried it will be too intimidating for the family though, who is just getting into godzilla (I've only had it three months). Anyone want to talk me out of it?

#17869 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

considering swapping my GZ pro for a SW premium. GZ is my only machine and was NIB, SW has a few thousand plays on it. I love the GZ play, but the star wars theme means more to me, plus I love Steve's flow and the speed of SW. Little worried it will be too intimidating for the family though, who is just getting into godzilla (I've only had it three months). Anyone want to talk me out of it?

If you have the opportunity and like SW go for it can probably make that swap back at some point if you feel you miss it. You're right though SW is probably harder for casual people though. Maybe find a Star Wars locally and see if the family likes it before you pull the trigger?

#17870 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

A straight up swap? I would do that every day and twice on Sunday.

#17871 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

as a former star wars owner, i sold mine. im not a fan of the code on that game. i dont like to mess with multiplier scoring the way its coded. I do still love my godzilla tons, and it gets most of the play of my collection. but to each his own.

let me add a little to my post here... the pro to premium swap is a good swap, im just not as big of fan of SW compared to GZ... sorry wanted to make that clear.

#17872 1 year ago

have to post this... i have my GZ:LE since it came out, and just today i made it to Terror of Mechazilla Multiball. Had a blast playing that mode. I didnt do all the well with what i was supposed to, but wound up scoring 222 million* during the mode. pretty sweet!!

* had the wrong illion in there. LOL

#17873 1 year ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

have to post this... i have my GZ:LE since it came out, and just today i made it to Terror of Mechazilla Multiball. Had a blast playing that mode. I didnt do all the well with what i was supposed to, but wound up scoring 222 billion during the mode. pretty sweet!!

That’s billion with a B? Wow!

#17874 1 year ago

I have a lot of games that are keepers and not because of theme... SW is my dream theme, however after playing one, I am really not interested in one.
GZ code is above and beyond EVERYTHING has put put out to date and that is thanks to the amazing code Mr Elwin has done in the game. I own 3 Elwin games and even his first one IMDN (which I own and I am not an Iron Maiden fan) is better than most other Sterns.
His team makes great cohesive games that sound great and play great and it all comes out together really nicely...
Gz is just an amazingly coded game and again, NEVER ever cared for this theme. 2nd is JP (another theme I own) and 3rd IMDN.

#17875 1 year ago

Greetings everyone, hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful holiday season.

Need some help\advice from those with Godzilla experience.

I definitely want a premium and played a few games so know I like it, but alas I would have to make room so I need to let Deadpool Prem or my TNA CE go.

I’ve read a few opinions going both ways where TNA is such a fun and unique game from others but it might get old after time and DP has a lot more in it, but it might not hardly get any play if I also had a GZ as it might feel too similar to Godzilla in terms of feel.

I like both hence the ask for others who’ve had more time on these and GZ to see how they felt long term. I’ve only owned one other Stern (Metallica Pro) and although I know each machine has different shots, goals, flow, etc. I feel the similarities with some Stern machines in gameplay in terms how shots feel, if that makes sense?

Thanks for any and all help.

#17876 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Greetings everyone, hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful holiday season.
I definitely want a premium and played a few games so know I like it, but alas I would have to make room so I need to let Deadpool Prem or my TNA CE go.
I’ve read a few opinions going both ways where TNA is such a fun and unique game from others but it might get old after time and DP has a lot more in it, but it might not hardly get any play if I also had a GZ as it might feel too similar to Godzilla in terms of feel.
I like both hence the ask for others who’ve had more time on these and GZ to see how they felt long term. I’ve only owned one other Stern (Metallica Pro) and although I know each machine has different shots, goals, flow, etc. I feel the similarities with some Stern machines in gameplay in terms how shots feel, if that makes sense?

I would keep DP and sell TNA. But DP would probably sell faster since Spooky put it up for sale again. But then again TNA should sell if you price it right. I like to keep pins that are fun but get your point on wanting something that is not similar.

I have Halloween CE and it’s definitely not a similar shooter to Stern. I just couldn’t get into TNA. Just imagine either DP or TNA gone and go with your initial feeling of will you miss it.

#17877 1 year ago

If you mostly play single player games I would keep DP and sell TNA. TNA is a really fun game to play co-op though if you have friends or family that often play pinball with you.

#17878 1 year ago
Quoted from bush3262:

That’s billion with a B? Wow!

whoops, sorry must of been 222 million... im not THAT good. LOL (i fixed the original...)

#17879 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I would keep DP and sell TNA. But DP would probably sell faster since Spooky put it up for sale again. But then again TNA should sell if you price it right. I like to keep pins that are fun but get your point on wanting something that is not similar.
I have Halloween CE and it’s definitely not a similar shooter to Stern. I just couldn’t get into TNA. Just imagine either DP or TNA gone and go with your initial feeling of will you miss it.

Thanks and that’s what I was thinking in terms of having a variety and while I know DP is not the same as GZ, TNA is a lot different. One day I feel I’ll keep this one, then the next day I flip flop LOL.

The other thing is there is a DP Pro not far from me that I used to play before I owned one so could always go and play if I have the urge. I haven’t had the DP long at home but have already made it half way and almost hit a billion and I don’t play everyday and not long sessions at a time due to work, children, etc.

Quoted from MikeS:

If you mostly play single player games I would keep DP and sell TNA. TNA is a really fun game to play co-op though if you have friends or family that often play pinball with you.

Just the wifey and an almost 3 year old so I’m sure as the little one gets older, all of the pins will get more play. Wifey said she likes both, but her favorite of all time, for now, is Taxi.

Thanks everyone for the help and input, it really helps and I know in the end it’s my decision, but do like to hear other’s thoughts based on longer ownership.

Forgot to mention, I did own a Wonka LE previously and that was just a little too much in terms of learning everything, what stacks, where and when to shoot, etc. so would hope Godzilla isn’t too much for me and wouldn’t be more of a chore than fun.

#17880 1 year ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

whoops, sorry must of been 222 million... im not THAT good. LOL (i fixed the original...)

Still impressive!

#17881 1 year ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

I was losing hope for my scores

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17882 1 year ago

Thanks and that’s what I was thinking in terms of having a variety and while I know DP is not the same as GZ, TNA is a lot different. One day I feel I’ll keep this one, then the next day I flip flop LOL.
The other thing is there is a DP Pro not far from me that I used to play before I owned one so could always go and play if I have the urge. I haven’t had the DP long at home but have already made it half way and almost hit a billion and I don’t play everyday and not long sessions at a time due to work, children, etc.

Just the wifey and an almost 3 year old so I’m sure as the little one gets older, all of the pins will get more play. Wifey said she likes both, but her favorite of all time, for now, is Taxi.
Thanks everyone for the help and input, it really helps and I know in the end it’s my decision, but do like to hear other’s thoughts based on longer ownership.
Forgot to mention, I did own a Wonka LE previously and that was just a little too much in terms of learning everything, what stacks, where and when to shoot, etc. so would hope Godzilla isn’t too much for me and wouldn’t be more of a chore than fun.

Stacking stuff is one of those things that is not necessary to progress and can come with time and knowledge on the machine. Godzilla has a nice mix of stuff that stacks and really focused non-stacking modes.

#17883 1 year ago

The only pin I've ever really regretted selling is TNA, I miss it. Made sense at the time for how I was downsizing for various reasons, but with hindsight I would have found a way to keep it.

If you enjoy TNA just keep in mind that there really isn't another game quite like it. It's hard to replace the experience it offers with another game.

#17884 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The only pin I've ever really regretted selling is TNA, I miss it. Made sense at the time for how I was downsizing for various reasons, but with hindsight I would have found a way to keep it.
If you enjoy TNA just keep in mind that there really isn't another game quite like it. It's hard to replace the experience it offers with another game.

Thanks and that’s what has me thinking to trade DP for GZ. I know they are different games entirely but I think they are similar enough and the fact that I could just go play the Pro whenever, makes me feel TNA might be better to keep as well as the feeling of just one more game that I get every time I play vs. after a decent game on Deadpool, I am good for a while.

Thanks again everyone for the help and input.

Quoted from DudeRegular:

Stacking stuff is one of those things that is not necessary to progress and can come with time and knowledge on the machine. Godzilla has a nice mix of stuff that stacks and really focused non-stacking modes.

Thanks and from the ton of gameplay I’ve watched, it does seem easier to grasp vs. Wonka especially with the lights and callout instructions.

#17885 1 year ago

I'm just curious what makes TNA so different? I've played it a few time and though I love the music didn't see much there that felt special. And, my 2 cents, I do think DP is rather similar to GZ in playfield design being unique and complex.

#17886 1 year ago

It’s easier to find a Deadpool for sale than a TNA, just lots more of them out there.

#17887 1 year ago

I finally got out last night to play some new pinball. I'm pretty behind on new games, really haven't played anything since pre-pandemic.

AYCE (resized).pngAYCE (resized).png

Put quarters in Toy Story, Bond Pro, Madalorian LE, Rush LE, and Godzilla LE. My quick opinions follow, don't be mad if you didn't like your game, just some thoughts.

The only pin we came back to for more was Godzilla. I could probably never play any of the others again and not have a problem with that.

Bond was fine, I dunno, no real strong feelings on it. Was the only Pro we tried, felt pretty bare because of that I think. I'd try a Prem/LE later with more code.

Mandalorian was too easy, for a game I'd never played before the ball times felt too long. Upper playfield seems like a waste of BOM, just not really that fun. The RPG aspect of trading in Beskar isn't for me, felt slow. I think that kind of 'video game' approach is cool for some people, but it's not really why I play pinball.

I did not care for Rush. Not a fan of the expression lighting either, it needs more diffusing. In the dark room it felt like I was staring at too much exposed LEDs while trying to play. Just overall not a game for me.

The biggest study in contrasts was Toy Story to Godzilla. Man, I hated Toy Story. Before I even dropped a coin the clown puke attract mode was such a giant turn off. RGB lighting doesn't have to mean pulsing rainbows. But it never got any better after trying it. I felt like I could barely see the ball, the Lawlor approach felt more claustrophobic than usual. I think a spinner shot that plops into a saucer pretty much sums it up. It's like taking one of the best kinetic feelings in pinball and then sucking all the life out of it.

Godzilla was such a breath of fresh air after it. An interesting playfield design, but one you can see! Shooting the spinner mini ramp into Mechagodzilla was everything that Toy Story spinner wasn't. Every other game we played felt clunky or crowded or awkward compared to Godzilla. I definitely see why people are into it.

Also, Godzilla's use of the LCD screen in the backbox is better than all the other games. Less intrusive, better pacing, not so crowded. Rush I think was the worst in the crowding department, how are you supposed to read that while glancing up mid-ball? It's not a design I care for.

Really, I only have one complaint: after playing Godzilla LE there's no way I'd want a Pro. The extra features are too good. But paying $10k for a pin is just insanity to me. I loved it, I want to play it more, but did I ten-thousand-dollars love it?

I dunno, maybe at some point I'll move out my Metallica LE or modded Tron Pro and that would pay for one, but it just feels like too much.

I'n the meantime I'd like to get some more games in on it when I get a chance. And if prices weren't so inflated I'd probably be thinking more seriously about getting one.

#17888 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I'm just curious what makes TNA so different? I've played it a few time and though I love the music didn't see much there that felt special.

This doesn't really feel like the thread for getting too into it, but my guess from your 1 game collection and new account is you don't have years of pinball experience. Forgive me if that's assumptive.

If you play pinball long enough you will likely gain more appreciation for simpler, harder games, that don't require 40 minute sessions. Godzilla seems like a lot of fun, but my guess is if I owned it and spent some time with it that I'd start seeing pretty long ball times.

I love early 80s solid states, owned a bunch, great games. But you do get used to modern niceties, like RGB lighting, good soundtracks, ball saves, etc.

TNA offers a game that will kick your ass, with nice short bite-sized sessions, without giving up those modern features. There isn't much else like it.

#17889 1 year ago

Sorry to derail the main topic everyone.

I appreciate the help and input and guess it comes down to is DP good enough to keep long term if I also get a Godzilla.

Thanks again and didn’t mean to bring in any unneeded drama.

#17890 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This doesn't really feel like the thread for getting too into it, but my guess from your 1 game collection and new account is you don't have years of pinball experience. Forgive me if that's assumptive.
If you play pinball long enough you will likely gain more appreciation for simpler, harder games, that don't require 40 minute sessions. Godzilla seems like a lot of fun, but my guess is if I owned it and spent some time with it that I'd start seeing pretty long ball times.
I love early 80s solid states, owned a bunch, great games. But you do get used to modern niceties, like RGB lighting, good soundtracks, ball saves, etc.
TNA offers a game that will kick your ass, with nice short bite-sized sessions, without giving up those modern features. There isn't much else like it.

This is Rick and Morty. Short ball ass kicker with a great soundtrack and call outs.

#17891 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Beatles cough, cough.

#17892 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

A straight up swap? I would do that every day and twice on Sunday.

On value alone. Do the trade if it is straight up. No Brainer. You can always sell SW prem a couple years from now and pick up a GZ prem.

#17893 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Beatles cough, cough.

The Beatles, and to a somewhat lesser extend Fathom 2.0, are in the neighborhood. I don't really personally consider them the same sort of game though. TNA isn't an old game with new rules, it's laid out differently. (And I like old games, that's not a knock on Seawitch or Fathom.)

Nor is Rick and Morty, a long-shooting mode-based game, really the same at all. It has some chaos for sure, but even ramps outside of sweets spots are still ramps.

Anyone who sells their TNA is just giving someone else a chance to play it, sell away, I'm just saying, out of my somewhat modest collection of games I've owned it's pretty much the only one I truly miss.

I haven't owned as many games as some. I haven't been playing pinball as long as some. These are just my takes. But I'm pickier these days, I know what I like and what I'm really interested in investing my time and money into. The Beatles isn't a game I would ever want to own.

But, back on topic, Godzilla could be. I'm sad that this Keith Elwin single level game is turning out to be some limited expensive bauble for rich collectors. Keith is making some of the only modern pinball I'm interested in, I'm excited to see his take, even if the chances of normal people getting to play it feel low.

At least Godzilla will be produced for a while, I've got time to think about it.

#17894 1 year ago

Finally got to unbox my 25 July 2022 built GZ Premium today that I ordered last March and put a few games on it. Wife, grandson and daughter all like it! Game arrived end of October whilst we were overseas. Slow boat from USA! Shaker motor and stumblor Neon Sign mod to install after 6 month warranty expires. Then just a question of waiting for the UFO Lolly mod and the Atomic GZ mod to be delivered.

Why is it your best game is the first one? Out of the box, first game was +200m. Ok not a very high score, but still not too shabby. I have played the pro version a fair bit last summer, so the game layout is familiar.

One ball trap so far to the right of Mechagodzilla behind his left arm. GZ multiball has all 3 balls going SDTM as designed. Plunger lane looks like it needs some adjusting. Skill shot behind the upper flipper is a bit hit and miss.

Did check a couple of known issues before powering on - bridge hitting plastic on Magna Grab (washer might be required), tunnel to VUK transition (should not be a problem as tunnel drops into the VUK).

To sum up, thank you to everyone posting their issues and solutions, to enable me to preemptively address some of the basic issues. In my opinion, the premium is the way to go on this game.

Skippy2904

#17895 1 year ago

Question can anyone point me to advanced trouble shooting for the art of pinball bridge mod ? I am still getting binding not matter what I do ….

I have read some threads messed with the three screws to the left but at a loss ….

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#17896 1 year ago

Quick newbie question I need to adjust the gap on my leaf switches for the slingshots they are almost touching ;

I am going to order the ultimate leaf switch adjuster my question is do i do the adjustment on the top or bottom side of play field ?

Thank you appreciate it

#17897 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Quick newbie question I need to adjust the gap on my leaf switches for the slingshots they are almost touching ;
I am going to order the ultimate leaf switch adjuster my question is do i do the adjustment on the top or bottom side of play field ?
Thank you appreciate it

Bottom side and it doesn’t take much to adjust

#17898 1 year ago

Hey, folks. Can Insider Connect save individual difficulty settings? I just had a 30+ minute game, 2 extra balls, etc. and would like to toughen it up, but my family can still benefit from standard settings. Is there way to have it switch to difficult when I log in and then back to standard when I log out? I'm really trying to resist IC but will cave if this sort of thing is possible.

#17899 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Hey, folks. Can Insider Connect save individual difficulty settings? I just had a 30+ minute game, 2 extra balls, etc. and would like to toughen it up, but my family can still benefit from standard settings. Is there way to have it switch to difficult when I log in and then back to standard when I log out? I'm really trying to resist IC but will cave if this sort of thing is possible.

Not a current feature.

#17900 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

In the utility section of the menu you can save and load code settings to a USB stick, I have a 5 ball game setup for when I play with family and then a 3 ball normal settings group setup for myself. Its fairly easy to swap back and forth.

The only gotcha is that if you want to keep high scores you need to save off the current settings before you load the other ones.

I did the following: 1)Save current settings to USB 2) Reset to default 3) Change all settings to easy and make game 5 ball 4) Save new easy settings. 5) Pull USB stick rename the most recent file to EASY_SETTINGS 6) Put USB back in 7) Reload file with date name.

Now anytime I want to play with family I just save the current settings, load the Easy Settings file play then once I'm done can just load back the most recent save and voila back to normal. If they want to track high scores on the easy settings it might be a little trickier but people like getting high scores so they never really notice everything is back to factory when I load the easy settings up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Parker, CO
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 358 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/358 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.