PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,384 posts in this topic. You are on page 355 of 548.
#17701 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Is this backpanel left center flasher not used in the game? This specific flasher doesn’t light up when cycling through flasher test mode. If it’s supposed to flash, could someone post a picture of the corresponding flasher or area on the backpanel that’s supposed to flash? Thanks in advance
[quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone? Is this flasher used in the game and, if so, which flasher is it? Thanks

#17702 1 year ago

Hey there, I just picked up a beautiful GZ premium. Only issue is that the gate will not raise during GZ multiball to release the balls from the roof. Gate also does not raise during ball search. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on a remedy?

#17703 1 year ago

I have my replay setting to extra ball. I have all 4 replays in use and set at 200k,400k,600k and 800k.its been set like this for close to a year and I've gotten an extra ball everytime I've reached the threshold.

#17704 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Hey there, I just picked up a beautiful GZ premium. Only issue is that the gate will not raise during GZ multiball to release the balls from the roof. Gate also does not raise during ball search. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on a remedy?

Doesn’t raise at all or doesn’t raise enough? If the latter, there’s a post to the left of the building. When the building lowers, the post pushes up on a section of the arm that controls the gate. Put a washer or two under the post so the gate raises a bit more. If the gate doesn’t raise at all, you may be missing that post, assuming your building is lowering properly.

#17705 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Doesn’t raise at all or doesn’t raise enough? If the latter, there’s a post to the left of the building. When the building lowers, the post pushes up on a section of the arm that controls the gate. Put a washer or two under the post so the gate raises a bit more. If the gate doesn’t raise at all, you may be missing that post, assuming your building is lowering properly.

Yep. Doesn’t raise at all. Guessing something happened to the post in transport, possibly. Will check inside the cabinet.

#17706 1 year ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Well, got it again. Only thing I can think of is that the first two games I barely made the relay value after the bonuses so maybe those bonuses don’t count.

Under Adjustments - SPI - Adjustment #1. You can change it to “Fixed”, then change Adjustment #3 to Extra Ball. Then you can set how many Replays available to earn in Adj #4 and then Adj 7-10 allow you to select the amounts.

So, do you have to have it on "fixed," or can you also get the extra ball on replay even if the replay number is on automatic?

#17707 1 year ago

Those of you who have taken your playfield out of your GZ, is the cat6 cable all intertwined with the 3 quick disconnect cables you disconnect in order to make it disconnected from the cabinet? Did you have to basically disconnect it and then untwist it so it's just not all mixed up with those other wires?

I have some mirror blades I want to install and it just seems like it would be much easier to do with the playfield out, but I've never taken one out before. Aside from the network cable being intertwined, it seems like it's pretty straight forward.

#17708 1 year ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Well, got it again. Only thing I can think of is that the first two games I barely made the relay value after the bonuses so maybe those bonuses don’t count.

Under Adjustments - SPI - Adjustment #1. You can change it to “Fixed”, then change Adjustment #3 to Extra Ball. Then you can set how many Replays available to earn in Adj #4 and then Adj 7-10 allow you to select the amounts.

Make sure your ‘replay boost’ setting is set to ‘no’ as well as replay type on fixed if you want it to stay at a certain score, then reset your replay level 1 to whatever you want

#17709 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Got my "Abe's Fix" today from Freddy's Pinball Paradise. This thing is a work of art. Right up there or even rivaling Bally/William's stainless work. All I can say is that it provides the shooter lane fix. Smooth plunge 100% of the time so far. But the added value of the cost of shipping from Germany is the fact that it looks beautiful. As I said earlier in this thread. It should have come like this from the factory. Go look at the SW shooter lane for comparison. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This looks like the most aesthetically pleasing solution. Does it need 3m to stick in place?

#17710 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

It seems like the building is possibly not going all the way down. But also can’t seem to get it to go down at all in test mode, in that the menu comes up but none of the coin door buttons seem to activate the test. Which seems odd.

#17711 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Happy to hear it’s working good for someone
I installed the lermods version of Abe’s shooter fix and I Am a bit disappointed with the results of it still getting weird launches ;
Maybe I should try swapping it out and getting the stainless steel one but would that make a difference even?
Mine is mounted correctly and everything
It works good like 90% of the time still a 10% of the ball doing weird stuff
Don’t get me wrong it’s way better than it was but sad with results how people are saying 100 %

There’s a number of other adjustments you may need to get shooting consistently. Check out the key post of this thread by me (one of the last ones added near bottom of the list)

#17712 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

It seems like the building is possibly not going all the way down. But also can’t seem to get it to go down at all in test mode, in that the menu comes up but none of the coin door buttons seem to activate the test. Which seems odd.

Did you pull the interlock switch out so there’s power to the building during test mode?

#17713 1 year ago

Nevermind, ha! The issue has apparently self resolved. Thanks for the help though.

#17714 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Those of you who have taken your playfield out of your GZ, is the cat6 cable all intertwined with the 3 quick disconnect cables you disconnect in order to make it disconnected from the cabinet? Did you have to basically disconnect it and then untwist it so it's just not all mixed up with those other wires?
I have some mirror blades I want to install and it just seems like it would be much easier to do with the playfield out, but I've never taken one out before. Aside from the network cable being intertwined, it seems like it's pretty straight forward.

I installed mirror blades without taking the playfield out for what it's worth. What kind did you get? Mine did not have any screws which made installation a lot easier.

#17715 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I installed mirror blades without taking the playfield out for what it's worth. What kind did you get? Mine did not have any screws which made installation a lot easier.

I got the PBL ones that stick on.

I was playing with it last night a bit and with the playfield flipped up, I couldn't even get my head to fit behind the playfield to see if the circle at the rear of the cab was lined up at all. I'm just not sure exactly how to do it.

Once you peal off the 3M side, can you "slide" them around at all? Or is it super tacky and sticks very easily to the point you can't make changes by pushing em around?

#17716 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Did you pull the interlock switch out so there’s power to the building during test mode?

I did not. But will do that now. Thanks for the help!

#17717 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I was playing with it last night a bit and with the playfield flipped up, I couldn't even get my head to fit behind the playfield to see if the circle at the rear of the cab was lined up at all. I'm just not sure exactly how to do it.
Once you peal off the 3M side, can you "slide" them around at all? Or is it super tacky and sticks very easily to the point you can't make changes by pushing em around?

There's three connectors to unplug cut the zip ties off the cat 6 disconnect it and the playfield pulls right out. Put the apron on the bottom if you lean it against the wall.

#17718 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Those are the ones I got and I installed them without removing the play field. The trick is to lift the play field up so that it's against the back box and then install them while standing on the opposite side of the machine. They're not super super sticky, but they also don't slide around. I started in the upper corner above the hole and work my way down and forward. There's also the wet method which I've never used but could possibly work here.

#17719 1 year ago

The major differences between the premium and LE is what?

#17720 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

There's three connectors to unplug cut the zip ties off the cat 6 disconnect it and the playfield pulls right out. Put the apron on the bottom if you lean it against the wall.

Yeah I saw those disconnects and I did see the ziptie connecting the cat 6 to the wire group, but the cat 6 is also like twisted all around. I'm sure it will pull right out though and I can wrap it back up if I wanted to. I planned on just sitting the playfield flat on the ground if I went this route.

Quoted from daveyvandy:

Those are the ones I got and I installed them without removing the play field. The trick is to lift the play field up so that it's against the back box and then install them while standing on the opposite side of the machine. They're not super super sticky, but they also don't slide around. I started in the upper corner above the hole and work my way down and forward. There's also the wet method which I've never used but could possibly work here.

Gotcha. I may give that another go late tonight but it still seems like it'll be a bit tough to do it that way. It just seems hard to see under the playfield when it's leaning back up against the backbox because the building blocks so much of the view. My lighting also isn't the best when I was messing with it yesterday. I need to find my headlamp to help with that.

I did notice that when I line the hole up perfectly, the top of the blades are definitely right at the glass guide. There is like a noticeable gap between the top of the mirror blade and the slot the glass slides into. I can move it up a bit more but the holes aren't perfectly flush, but still enough where I could get a socket in there if need be.

I was assuming you wanted the blades lined up as close to the slot for the glass to slide through as possible right? I've never installed glades in general so this is my first time.

#17721 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

The major differences between the premium and LE is what?

Biggest is mirrored back glass, foil art for cabinet(stunning), powdered trim, shaker and side blades. I was not big into Godzilla upon release because of theme(did not think I would connect) but the gameplay won me over. I am on the fence right now and not sure what direction to take? I thought about offering my minty LOTR towards trade bait but changed my mind(hoarder syndrome). I have a good friend that said he would take Pro over Premium/LE for flow and gameplay. Then I have friends say Premium/LE for home is only way to go. Bridge is no biggie and building sinking may not be special after a few hundred plays, but what about Mechazilla? Decisions-Decisions Wish somebody local would hook me up on a HUO LE for Christmas. I can get a NIB delivered in February for Premium. Never bought a premium before-always Pro or LE for me. So do I buy a modded Pro with Drake building-hold out for LE or purchase a Premium and powder coat with sparkling emerald green powder?

#17722 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Yeah I saw those disconnects and I did see the ziptie connecting the cat 6 to the wire group, but the cat 6 is also like twisted all around. I'm sure it will pull right out though and I can wrap it back up if I wanted to. I planned on just sitting the playfield flat on the ground if I went this route.

Gotcha. I may give that another go late tonight but it still seems like it'll be a bit tough to do it that way. It just seems hard to see under the playfield when it's leaning back up against the backbox because the building blocks so much of the view. My lighting also isn't the best when I was messing with it yesterday. I need to find my headlamp to help with that.
I did notice that when I line the hole up perfectly, the top of the blades are definitely right at the glass guide. There is like a noticeable gap between the top of the mirror blade and the slot the glass slides into. I can move it up a bit more but the holes aren't perfectly flush, but still enough where I could get a socket in there if need be.
I was assuming you wanted the blades lined up as close to the slot for the glass to slide through as possible right? I've never installed glades in general so this is my first time.

Here's pictures of my install for reference. Kind of hard to tell with the pin stadiums installed on there, but there's very little gap from the top of the mirror blades to the cut for the glass channel.

16718098879363788636213706164425 (resized).jpg16718098879363788636213706164425 (resized).jpg16718099209271015038846105947553 (resized).jpg16718099209271015038846105947553 (resized).jpg16718099607374476782263314527949 (resized).jpg16718099607374476782263314527949 (resized).jpg
#17723 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Biggest is mirrored back glass, and foil art for cabinet(stunning), shaker and side blades. I was not big into Godzilla upon release because of theme(did not think I would connect) but the gameplay won me over. I am on the fence right now and not sure what direction to take? I thought about offering my minty LOTR towards trade bait but changed my mind(hoarder syndrome). I have a good friend that said he would take Pro over Premium/LE for flow and gameplay. Then I have friends say Premium/LE for home is only way to go. Bridge is no biggie and building sinking may not be special after a few hundred plays, but what about Mechazilla? Decisions-Decisions Wish somebody local would hook me up on a HUO LE for Christmas. I can get a NIB delivered in February for Premium. Never bought a premium before-always Pro or LE for me. So do I buy a modded Pro with Drake building-hold out for LE or purchase a Premium and powder coat with sparkling emerald green powder?

Thank you, aesthetics only difference between premium and LE, and price difference is about 5k?

#17724 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Here's pictures of my install for reference. Kind of hard to tell with the pin stadiums installed on there, but there's very little gap from the top of the mirror blades to the cut for the glass channel.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for those.

So it looks like you have the circle holes lined up perfectly centered, and basically have that gap run along the entire side pretty evenly? Like the gap at the back of the cab is the same as the cap at the front?

#17725 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

and price difference is about 5k

Yep, tough pill to swallow

The mirrored backglass is stunning and the foil art is really cool. When I saw it in person it was a masterpiece

Lookin for a hookin on a LE

#17726 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Thanks for those.
So it looks like you have the circle holes lined up perfectly centered, and basically have that gap run along the entire side pretty evenly? Like the gap at the back of the cab is the same as the cap at the front?

Yep, pretty much. It doesn't have to be exactly perfect, unless it bothers you of course lol.

#17727 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Yep, pretty much. It doesn't have to be exactly perfect, unless it bothers you of course lol.

It helps to have 2 people (one as a spotter). When I did mine on the GZ I used a finger to alight the circle and my wife would tell me if it was centered or not. The blade ended up right on the channel also, BTW.

It wasn’t hard with an extra set of eyes.

Tip: once aligned, don’t push it down super hard. Just lightly enough for it to stay. Double-check alignment and if it isn’t perfect then take it off and do it again. THEN press it down when ready.

#17728 1 year ago

I guess it's new code day? Just started on its own while in attract mode.

20221223_101435 (resized).jpg20221223_101435 (resized).jpg
#17729 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]

It’s most likely the code from 11/30 that just hasn’t had a chance to install yet.

#17730 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s most likely the code from 11/30 that just hasn’t had a chance to install yet.

I already installed code from 11/30 tho, but I don't see any new code on Sterns site so...

#17731 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]

I actually just checked mine right before seeing your post and nothing came up for me. 1.03 released on 11/30, but 1.02 released just a week earlier on 11/23. Let us know what code you have once it finishes!

#17732 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I actually just checked mine right before seeing your post and nothing came up for me. 1.03 released on 11/30, but 1.02 released just a week earlier on 11/23. Let us know what code you have once it finishes!

It's still 1.03 unfortunately lol

#17733 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

This looks like the most aesthetically pleasing solution. Does it need 3m to stick in place?

Nope. The two screws from the bubble level hold it just fine.

#17734 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It's still 1.03 unfortunately lol

Dang you had me excited for a Christmas pinball miracle

#17735 1 year ago

How good is Pinstadium on Godzilla? Must have or just nice to have?

#17736 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Thank you, aesthetics only difference between premium and LE, and price difference is about 5k?

It was about 1500.00 difference. That is why I bought the LE. 5000 is insane.

#17737 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I just installed those Pinball Life mirrors too, and they are awesome. The 3M adhesive on the entire back is great, no more screws or strips of tape. I agree with the above, take your balls out and raise the playfield all the way back to the head. Now you just have a couple inches of playfield in the middle in your way.

I remove the tape, and stand across from the side I’m doing. Keep the blade gently pulled toward yourself (against the side of the playfield) so it doesn’t stick before you are ready. I use an led headlamp so I can easily see the hinge bolt. On Spike 2, the bolts are sunken so not in your way. I have long arms so I can reach the front of the mirror blade while looking for the hinge bolt to center it. Make sure when you have the blade centered over the hinge, that you keep the front of the blade 1/8 inch or so below the plastic track for the glass. Then press and apply. It’s even easier with 2 people, but you can do it yourself without removing the playfield.

#17738 1 year ago
Quoted from JayLar:

How good is Pinstadium on Godzilla? Must have or just nice to have?

Super subjective obviously, but I believe the full set with multiple flashers are awesome when tied to the recommended spots such as the Maser Cannon and center spinner. Having played multiple pros at local tourneys, I also find it much easier to track the ball with PS lights. The GI in Godzilla is actually better than most but Pinstadiums always help. Get the cheaper set if you just want better GI but go all out if you want the different color flashing effects.

#17739 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Dang you had me excited for a Christmas pinball miracle

Haha yeah, I was surprised too. Still not sure why it randomly decided to run the code update again even though it was already on current code.

#17740 1 year ago
Quoted from mjthompson:

I had a few people ask for the stl for this so I added it to Thingiverse - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5593220.

Thank-you for posting this stl, @mjthompson.

I printed the full length version (Pinball_-_Godzilla_Shooter_Lane_Rail_ABE_FLIPS_Fix_-_full_length.stl) at home. It works quite well. Previously had about 85% of my manual plunges rattle around and fail. Now it's very very rare.

The tapered end is a nice touch. I loosened the level bracket and slid the tapered end just barely under it to hold that end in place without any tape.

#17742 1 year ago

Tagging this for reference

Quoted from jackd104:

I'm working on improving the ball shooter, it's been rattle-y since I got the game a couple weeks ago and it really bothers me. This builds on prior threads by fooflighter:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/280#post-7087445
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/281#post-7088176
I've done several things from this advice, will share to help others, but also to get pointers moving forward. I have made progress: it shoots much better now, but is still not to my satisfaction.
The first step was stabilizing my playfield, as it would shift by 3-4mm if I pulled on the front of the PF left/right. If that isn't stable, then aligning the shooter rod won't do much good.
There was prior discussion about playfield alignment brackets and that some earlier GZ's had come with them, but newer builds didn't. I emailed Stern support asking why my GZ didn't have them, while others did, and if it needed them. The response: "As for the alignment bracket, the new cabinets are not supposed to need them. I forget the exact date we started using them, do you know when your friend got their game?" Apparently, there were "new cabinets" at some point, and it was on purpose the brackets aren't installed any more.
Although Stern said the new cabinets don't need them, my playfield (build date 8/22) certainly seemed to need them (btw, another owner in this thread said their PF didn't move at all, and they didn't have the brackets - puzzle). So I ordered the brackets:
https://www.pinballlife.com/switch-plate-left.html
https://www.pinballlife.com/switch-plate-right.html
(note, when this part is being used as a playfield alignment bracket, it really shouldn't matter whether you use the "left" or "right" part, but anyway...)
To install these brackets...
With the PF down, I reached my hand through the coin box with a small piece of painters tape and stuck it by feel to where the PF meets the cabinet. This helped determine where to put the brackets.
[quoted image]
On each side, I screwed in the brackets so that the top screw was right near the top of the tape. Just used one screw at first in case it was in the wrong position (why make two bad holes instead of just one?)
[quoted image]
I lowered the PF to test them out. They were in the right spots, but the PF wouldn't lower all the way. So the brackets needed to be flattened a little. I thought about tapping them with a hammer, but didn't wand to damage the cab, so I removed the brackets and flattened each slightly in a vice. Pic shows before and after slight flattening.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Then I removed the painters tape and put the brackets back and tried again. PF was snug and fit was good. I added the second screw to each bracket. And it looks like this installed.
[quoted image]
Now, the result of this was that my PF was rock solid. I could not budge it even 1 mm left or right when pulling on the front of the PF. A nice feeling in itself
With the PF stabilized, here is what my shooter alignment looked like - too far to the right. Also, quite far away from where the ball will rest.
[quoted image]
Next I loosen the screws on the shooter rod housing and shift it over to the left as far as I could. It barely moved so I just moved it as far as possible and hoped it was far enough.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I could have done a few different things to bring the shooter tip closer to the ball. I had several old barrel springs so I decided to try a shorter barrel spring. (this part may be similar to one I used, but it's hard to tell from the pic: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/25878)
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
(I'm not thrilled having this nasty old spring on my beautiful GZ, but alas...)
So this is how the alignment and position looks now when at rest. Well-aligned and the shooter tip is just a hair from the ball, which seems to work well on other games:
[quoted image]
The result... overall, the shooting experience is much improved. Before, nearly every manual plunge was a rattle-y shot that didn't cleanly leave the shooter lane. Now, soft plunges and powerful plunges are nearly 100% clean. There is a lot more trouble in medium-strength plunges, though. Somewhere around where you want to be to hit the skill shot. And with those, it's about 50/50 a clean shot verses rattling around.
To me, the effort thus far was worth this result, but still puzzling whether I can actually make it better from here. With some slo mo video of the medium-strength rattle-ly shots, things always go wrong at the short metal ramp near the shooter.
[quoted image]
Before hitting this ramp, the ball is going straight. Then, near the top of this ramp, the ball veers toward the right, hitting the right wall, bouncing toward the left and hitting the metal wall near the scoop.
[quoted image]
Right now, I am feeling like this metal ramp may be a design problem that I can't reasonably fix. Other games have a slit or graduated channel for the ball which seems work better. When the ball hits that ramp, there's a sudden change in upward direction that causes the ball to go wonky about half the time. At least that's my theory!
If anyone else tries to improve this or has suggestions I am all ears. Also, does anyone's GZ actually shoot great out of the box? I would be curious to know.
PS - game is carefully leveled side-to-side with digital level, and at 6.65 slope. Many have said 6.8 ish is a better slope for GZ and I'll try that sometime soon. Not sure if that will affect this issue any though.

My gz is made June this year and does not have the pf leveller. Wonder why Stern thinks these are not necessary, what a joke!

Clearly it does need them or the pf comes off center every time it’s lifted up.

Am I missing anything? Will try the 3d print as soon as I get some abs to print

#17743 1 year ago

Shaker motor just installed

#17744 1 year ago

Every time I get a big score I have a panic attack and drain. I can't wait until I get over the billion hump it's been such a nemesis.

PXL_20221223_234804220 (resized).jpgPXL_20221223_234804220 (resized).jpg
#17745 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Every time I get a big score I have a panic attack and drain. I can't wait until I get over the billion hump it's been such a nemesis.[quoted image]

Hey I feel you I’ve had my game for 2 weeks and it’s a tough one for sure ; my avg score is around 150-200 mil with my high being around 850;

Game gives me anxiety or excitement

I literally have to force myself not to over play it so I limit myself to a few plays every hour On the hour

#17746 1 year ago

I’ve had a pro on loan to me a few months. It’s got to be one of the best pinball games ever made. It really pulls everything together. I would rate it very highly. Going to have own it someday. But for now….

#17747 1 year ago

Well I got my first real issue with my new premium; left slingshot is totally unresponsive. Kinda bummed the tech just left my house tonight and I did not realize this … oooof epic fail

I have limited knowledge however leaf switch gap looks good spacing is similar to slingshot that’s working . So I don’t think it’s a leaf switch gap issue Atleast…

Does anyone mind helping through the next steps to troubleshoot/fix?

Thank you so much appreciate the wisdom and help

#17748 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Well I got my first real issue with my new premium; left slingshot is totally unresponsive. Kinda bummed the tech just left my house tonight and I did not realize this … oooof epic fail
I have limited knowledge however leaf switch gap looks good spacing is similar to slingshot that’s working . So I don’t think it’s a leaf switch gap issue Atleast…
Does anyone mind helping through the next steps to troubleshoot/fix?
Thank you so much appreciate the wisdom and help

Go into the switch test mode and confirm that both the upper and lower leaf switches in the slingshot are properly working. The first thing I'd suspect is one of those 2 switches is reading as "closed".

#17749 1 year ago

Hopefully a simple question: Loving my Godzilla pro, but one thing I would like to change is to avoid having the playfield go totally dark during so many of the light shows.

I looked through the menus and hoped to see a setting to keep the apron LED's on at all times, but did not see anything like that! Seems like an easy win given all the other settings.

Did I miss it? Am I the only person playing this game in a dark room?

I know I could get some apron mounted LED strips, but that seems kind of silly when there are lights already built into the apron...

#17750 1 year ago

I’m highly addicted to Tank MB .I need it every 4-6 hours .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,384 posts in this topic. You are on page 355 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/355 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.