PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 548.
#17551 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I just released a couple of new DMCS mods. A Godzilla figure with pulsating spikes and streaming heatray, both dynamically tied to game play. Then the Xilien DMCS Saucer which has a multitude of lighting effects, and does ball-targeting in the saucer attack mode. Check in on my thread here for more details:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-dmcs-mods-xilien-saucer-heatray-diverter-burning-building
Here's a quick clip of the saucer:

I gotta say, that looks badass.

#17552 1 year ago

I was wondering, do medium skilled players actually manage to unlock monsters in GZ? I am wondering if I just totally suck playing pinball but I can barely defeat one monster in a 5 ball game. I thought I was ok-ish, having reached LITZ or destroyed the ring or beat CV.

I squealed of joy when I once defeated Ebirah.

How does one actually unlock one of the locked monsters? Must one defeat all unlocked ones first in one game? If so, it’s hopeless for me.

#17553 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I was wondering, do medium skilled players actually manage to unlock monsters in GZ? I am wondering if I just totally suck playing pinball but I can barely defeat one monster in a 5 ball game. I thought I was ok-ish, having reached LITZ or destroyed the ring or beat CV.
How does one actually unlock one of the locked monsters? Must one defeat all unlocked ones first in one game? If so, it’s hopeless for me.

I've had mine three months now and only defeated monsters a half-dozen times. Haven't broken a billion either, but I'm getting close. I have everything set the easiest setting (though only 3 balls). Amateurs Unite!

#17554 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

I moved my outlane posts in the other day and had the longest game I’ve ever had (and beat my GC by 3X). Super fun!

I’d recommend it if you’re struggling, you can always move your posts back out if you find it too easy. Mine are staying that way for the meantime.

#17555 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

The biggest problem I'm having with Godzilla is trying to figure out what pinball to buy next that is worthy to stand next to it. Where do you go from here?

Bond, James Bond!

#17556 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

It shouldn't be that hard, and you can restart battles with your progress saved by shooting the scoop. If you get a powerup, choose +20 seconds in a Level 1 Kaiju battle, that will help.

If lock is lit, pick Gigan and you can loop the right ramp to defeat him. If you have any multiball ready to go, pick Titanosaurus and with balls flying around you'll probably get him without much specific effort.

#17557 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

It shouldn't be that hard, and you can restart battles with your progress saved by shooting the scoop. If you get a powerup, choose +20 seconds in a Level 1 Kaiju battle, that will help.
If lock is lit, pick Gigan and you can loop the right ramp to defeat him. If you have any multiball ready to go, pick Titanosaurus and with balls flying around you'll probably get him without much specific effort.

The locked (tier 2) monsters are not available in Tokyo; they become an option in all cities once you leave there after getting at least half way through the tier 1 battle in that city.

If you're having trouble with specific shots, post them and we may have some tips. A couple benefit from adjusting the game - for example, adjusting the ball guide by the magnet for the left ramp makes it significantly smoother

#17558 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Here's the way I look at it. The game costs about $10,000 for premium. The longer it takes me to get good and dominate the game the more I get for my money.

#17559 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

for example, adjusting the ball guide by the magnet for the left ramp makes it significantly smoother

I’d like to know about this adjustment, the ball rattles and falls out of the left ramp too often on mine.

#17560 1 year ago
Quoted from galore2112:

Well, you are better than me. I've had it for several months and have never managed to win a battle. I have no idea what happens if you do win. Though we have it set on 3-ball.

#17561 1 year ago

As I have mentioned earlier, I've had my GZ Premium for a little over a month now, and I am enjoying everything about it. It’s really a great shooter, with so many goals to accomplish, that I don’t see myself getting bored with it anytime soon. And thanks to all of the suggestions posted here about mods and game fixes (most notably the bridge and Abe-Flips ones), I was able to get my game set up right before I launched the first ball.

That’s not to say that I haven’t come across an issue that is a little nagging. I came across some earlier posts about others having an issue with the ball getting stuck just behind the building as the result of a somewhat weak flip; this, in fact, happened to me during two of the first three games that I played on my new machine. Subsequently it has occurred several more times, and there’s nothing more annoying than when you have a good game going and then losing it due to the ball stopping behind the building and you either tilt trying to unsuccessfully shake it loose or taking the glass off and draining it that way. Well, I decided to do something about it and thought that I would share it here so that others might benefit, if so inclined.

The first thing I did was set about to see what the actual problem might be, and it seems that the lower ball guide has a flat spot, and this is where the ball would settle, so it seemed to me that the issue might be remedied by rounding out the flat area.

I proceeded to remove the ball guide; this involved removing the plastics, two wireforms, and a couple of posts in order to access the screw points of the guide. Once removed, here’s what I did: I stuck a vinyl bumper (like what you would use on the corner of a cabinet door) at about the center of the flat area (the bumper is ½” in diameter, and is 1/8” in height, and is flat). I then cut a thin piece of aluminum flash sheet, using tin snips, the same height as the guide, with a length that would “round out” the flat area. I used a file to smooth out the rough edges, and then I used some double-sided carpet tape on the ends of the new piece, and attached it to the guide, as shown in the photos below:

IMG_20221216_200633558 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200633558 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200539864 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200539864 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200642985 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200642985 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200911928 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200911928 (resized).jpg

The result is now the area that was flat is now rounded, so the ball will hopefully just roll back or forward on those weak hits. Here are a few photos with the fix partially installed…

IMG_20221216_201541617 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_201541617 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_202647217 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_202647217 (resized).jpg

…and now after full reinstallation of the previously removed parts.

IMG_20221216_204056540 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_204056540 (resized).jpg

I’ve had this in for a little over a week now, and I have yet to experience a ball stop behind the building. Everything that I used I had on hand on my work bench, but if you would like to do this, you can get everything you need at Home Depot (the sheeting was a 10-pack for a little over $3; the bumpers I’m not sure how much they cost, but they won’t break the bank).

IMG_20221216_200721463 (resized).jpgIMG_20221216_200721463 (resized).jpg

Hope this helps!

#17562 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

As I have mentioned earlier, I've had my GZ Premium for a little over a month now, and I am enjoying everything about it. It’s really a great shooter, with so many goals to accomplish, that I don’t see myself getting bored with it anytime soon. And thanks to all of the suggestions posted here about mods and game fixes (most notably the bridge and Abe-Flips ones), I was able to get my game set up right before I launched the first ball.
That’s not to say that I haven’t come across an issue that is a little nagging. I came across some earlier posts about others having an issue with the ball getting stuck just behind the building as the result of a somewhat weak flip; this, in fact, happened to me during two of the first three games that I played on my new machine. Subsequently it has occurred several more times, and there’s nothing more annoying than when you have a good game going and then losing it due to the ball stopping behind the building and you either tilt trying to unsuccessfully shake it loose or taking the glass off and draining it that way. Well, I decided to do something about it and thought that I would share it here so that others might benefit, if so inclined....

Thanks for your timely post! I've had my game for about a month now and have encountered the "stuck lazy ball" issue myself a number of times, having to "tilt" the game to get the ball to drain.

Your pictures of the ball guide are excellent and clearly show where the problem lies.

But why stick on a new ball guide rather than trying to reshape the OEM piece to rid it of that flat spot?

#17563 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

But why stick on a new ball guide rather than trying to reshape the OEM piece to rid it of that flat spot?

Actually, I did consider that, but I don't really have the proper tools to do that correctly and didn't want to bend it in a way that might not accomplish what I wanted or maybe even made the problem worse.

I figured this was the safest way to proceed and was completely reverseable if it didn't work.

#17564 1 year ago

Just broke my Godzilla high schore: 1,253,467,750

The last bit of my magnet plastic broke off during the game. Had to slide the class off in between balls.

20221217_160724 (resized).jpg20221217_160724 (resized).jpg
#17565 1 year ago

Just ordered a premium can’t wait to join the club

#17566 1 year ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

Just ordered a premium can’t wait to join the club

What took you so long??!!!!

#17567 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

That’s not to say that I haven’t come across an issue that is a little nagging. I came across some earlier posts about others having an issue with the ball getting stuck just behind the building as the result of a somewhat weak flip; this, in fact, happened to me during two of the first three games that I played on my new machine. Subsequently it has occurred several more times, and there’s nothing more annoying than when you have a good game going and then losing it due to the ball stopping behind the building and you either tilt trying to unsuccessfully shake it loose or taking the glass off and draining it that way. Well, I decided to do something about it and thought that I would share it here so that others might benefit, if so inclined.
The first thing I did was set about to see what the actual problem might be, and it seems that the lower ball guide has a flat spot, and this is where the ball would settle, so it seemed to me that the issue might be remedied by rounding out the flat area.
I proceeded to remove the ball guide; this involved removing the plastics, two wireforms, and a couple of posts in order to access the screw points of the guide. Once removed, here’s what I did: I stuck a vinyl bumper (like what you would use on the corner of a cabinet door) at about the center of the flat area (the bumper is ½” in diameter, and is 1/8” in height, and is flat). I then cut a thin piece of aluminum flash sheet, using tin snips, the same height as the guide, with a length that would “round out” the flat area. I used a file to smooth out the rough edges, and then I used some double-sided carpet tape on the ends of the new piece, and attached it to the guide, as shown in the photos below:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
The result is now the area that was flat is now rounded, so the ball will hopefully just roll back or forward on those weak hits. Here are a few photos with the fix partially installed…
[quoted image][quoted image]
…and now after full reinstallation of the previously removed parts.
[quoted image]
I’ve had this in for a little over a week now, and I have yet to experience a ball stop behind the building. Everything that I used I had on hand on my work bench, but if you would like to do this, you can get everything you need at Home Depot (the sheeting was a 10-pack for a little over $3; the bumpers I’m not sure how much they cost, but they won’t break the bank).
[quoted image]
Hope this helps!

Quoted from John_C:

Thanks for your timely post! I've had my game for about a month now and have encountered the "stuck lazy ball" issue myself a number of times, having to "tilt" the game to get the ball to drain.
Your pictures of the ball guide are excellent and clearly show where the problem lies.

Are you guys 100% sure the game is level and steep enough? I've had many slow rollers that I thought would stop back there, but they always come out with no shaking.

#17568 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Are you guys 100% sure the game is level and steep enough? I've had many slow rollers that I thought would stop back there, but they always come out with no shaking.

It's a defect, not a level issue. Mine has been the same way since day one.

#17569 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

What took you so long??!!!!

Good question haha

#17570 1 year ago

I ordered these figures for my Godzilla LE, but not sure where these could even be mounted. Leaning toward not using them at all, but has anyone mounted these on an LE? The playfield is already packed and very crowded.

1EEF8FCA-893A-4411-AD98-51DFBE9DF0D6 (resized).jpeg1EEF8FCA-893A-4411-AD98-51DFBE9DF0D6 (resized).jpeg
#17571 1 year ago

Oh man I installed the Abe’s Shooter lane fix and now about 1/20 balls will like somehow jump straight UP high in the air and hit mecha Godzilla ; it’s super bizarre it was doing it before the lane fix also ..

I guess I am just SOL ;

High score is 289 million ; game is hard as nails for me ! new to pinball; I’ve only defeated monsters a few times; I can hit the right ramp 70% of the time ; left ramp is more like 20%…

I still need to adjust the left ramp as well..

My machines under warranty gonna play it a bunch over the next month and make a list for my distributors tech to fix/adjust it;

I’m scared bonkers to mess with it myself ;

#17572 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Oh man I installed the Abe’s Shooter lane fix and now about 1/20 balls will like somehow jump straight UP high in the air and hit mecha Godzilla ; it’s super bizarre it was doing it before the lane fix also ..
I guess I am just SOL ;
High score is 289 million ; game is hard as nails for me ! new to pinball; I’ve only defeated monsters a few times; I can hit the right ramp 70% of the time ; left ramp is more like 20%…
My machines under warranty gonna play it a bunch over the next month and make a list for my distributors tech to fix/adjust it;

When they're making adjustments learn from them. You shouldn't be scared to do anything yourself.

#17573 1 year ago

Nope. It’s an OK game. Kind of fun. But not at these prices. GZ was worth it. Spectacular game with spectacular code. So that set the bar of value for the crazy money. Bond doesn’t reach it.

(Please note, just an opinion. But when Stern charges this much, they have to deliver the way GZ does. Anything less doesn’t earn my money.)

#17574 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I guess I am just SOL ;

After 30 yrs of not playing I decided to get back into it in January. I have to admit that I was really apprehensive about the maintenance required because the one thing I remembered is that they like to break. After buying four machines this year I've fixed a lot of stuff. It might sound kinda twisted but I can't wait for the next thing to break. That's really part of the fun of owning machines. Start small by changing out some rubbers and before you know it you'll have a soldering gun in your hand.

#17575 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Nope. It’s an OK game. Kind of fun. But not at these prices. GZ was worth it. Spectacular game with spectacular code. So that set the bar of value for the crazy money. Bond doesn’t reach it.
(Please note, just an opinion. But when Stern charges this much, they have to deliver the way GZ does. Anything less doesn’t earn my money.)

I played Bond yesterday for the first time. It's fun to play but the right side of the playfield is so busy I lose sight of the ball a lot. I don't like that.

#17576 1 year ago

Still for trade with free delivery Gottlieb rockstar for your godzilla with cash

#17577 1 year ago

Take that Megalon! 533 Million Kaiju battle!

IMG_3545 (resized).JPGIMG_3545 (resized).JPG
#17578 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Thanks for the tip. The skill
Shot switch was indeed stuck on causing the magnet to let go. It was the MRS mod recently installed. Apparently a flakey switch. Anyone else see this or I just got a bum switch?
[quoted image]

Solution: it was a bum MRS skill shot switch that was prone to getting stuck on. Matt (aka Sonic) at M&M creations was quick to help and sent a replacement. Installed and working right now. Kudos to Matt for a quick resolution.

#17579 1 year ago

Anyone install Brite Buttons on their GZ? If so what color did you with and how involved was the installation process? Thinking about going this route to spice things up a bit but was curious to know others' experiences / thoughts? Thanks!

#17580 1 year ago

Sorry if there is a maintenance thread. I looked before I posted.

Left main flipper is unresponsive. Coil is fine - it fires during the test. Connections on the inside of the box on the other side of flipper button look fine. Any suggestions/advice?

Upper left flipper works fine.

#17581 1 year ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

Left main flipper is unresponsive. Coil is fine - it fires during the test. Connections on the inside of the box on the other side of flipper button look fine. Any suggestions/advice?

Do a switch test and hit the left flipper button also. Make sure it’s getting past that.

#17582 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Anyone install Brite Buttons on their GZ? If so what color did you with and how involved was the installation process? Thinking about going this route to spice things up a bit but was curious to know others' experiences / thoughts? Thanks!

I went with orange. I have the yellow ones on my JP but they are more amber and didn't fit the GZ. The installation is super easy ten or fifteen minutes.

PXL_20221218_234458246 (resized).jpgPXL_20221218_234458246 (resized).jpg
#17583 1 year ago

I went with red BriteButtons on GZ and yellow on JP and translucent color buttons. 10 minute installs and they look fantastic with the game on or off

62078DF6-0221-4FE9-A0BC-186F81D8CAFD (resized).jpeg62078DF6-0221-4FE9-A0BC-186F81D8CAFD (resized).jpeg7B81A389-42C9-49E5-9D4C-0C56026364AA (resized).jpeg7B81A389-42C9-49E5-9D4C-0C56026364AA (resized).jpegBAF8CEE1-7582-4351-A84F-AAD206FF9BA7 (resized).jpegBAF8CEE1-7582-4351-A84F-AAD206FF9BA7 (resized).jpegCD8FBC2D-DBB4-4CC1-8070-8335996736CA (resized).jpegCD8FBC2D-DBB4-4CC1-8070-8335996736CA (resized).jpegF40B9B97-539A-4BAA-ABEC-3197A5C412E4 (resized).jpegF40B9B97-539A-4BAA-ABEC-3197A5C412E4 (resized).jpegFAA44967-7300-4B39-A60F-A484C1641BA6 (resized).jpegFAA44967-7300-4B39-A60F-A484C1641BA6 (resized).jpeg
#17584 1 year ago

Has anyone installed the Chrome Candy under bridge metal replacement?

I bought it but haven't needed it until now. The install doesn't seem as straight-forward as I thought.

Thanks.

#17585 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Went with green. Also went with green flipper rubbers. Together it looks great! Very happy w the green choice.

B927FFBF-6272-4B0E-8A3C-C0D7051B7F2D (resized).jpegB927FFBF-6272-4B0E-8A3C-C0D7051B7F2D (resized).jpeg
#17586 1 year ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

A couple of weeks ago I had the same non-responsive left lower flipper on my GZ. It turned out to be some debris which got stuck in the leaf switch (at the left flipper button) blocking the contacts from touching, but the upper flipper still operated as normal. It looked like debris from the assembly process in the factory. I really haven't found much debris like this anywhere else since getting my game in April. After cleaning out the debris the flippers have since worked ok.

#17587 1 year ago

Just as a followup to my previous post showing my shooter lane fix, since previously a few comments questioned the flathead screw sticking out a bit, I have now countersunk the hole in the aluminum piece a little more and the pics here show my final version of the fix (and yes - there's still a tiny bit of the screw head still sticking out). The ball makes contact with the new sidewall piece of aluminum (in the shooter lane) well above the location of the screw, so the ball will never contact the screw.

I have noticed that with the number of times I have lifted and lowered the pf, the pf doesn't always sit exactly in the same location which does affect lining up of the shooter plunger with the center of the ball, and it's not always centered. One time I thought that one or two shooter plunges seemed to still not smoothly send the ball into the pf which killed my chance for a skill shot award (even with my shooter lane fix in place), but when I saw the plunger & ball not lined up center-to-center, I figured out that I better check the alignment every time I raise & lower the pf - you can slide the pf slightly to the rt or left prior to tightening the latches which hold down the pf, which, since the game cabinet is fixed, will change the shooter alignment with the ball. I now have lines drawn on the piece of steel that's directly beneath the lockdown bar so that they line up with the brackets on the pf that go into the holes in this steel piece when the pf is set down, so that the pf is aligned the same way every time. There is no shooter lane problem in my game any more with my home made fix.

IMG_3944 (resized).jpgIMG_3944 (resized).jpgIMG_3945 (resized).jpgIMG_3945 (resized).jpg
#17588 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Went with green. Also went with green flipper rubbers. Together it looks great! Very happy w the green choice.[quoted image]

I also went with green and green rubbers but did change the flippers to translucent red. I’d say the install for the britebuttons is less than 5 mins

#17589 1 year ago

Today is the anniversary of The Invasion of the Astro Monster. Stern framed the game around this movie. Would be nice if they celebrated it. A piece of code? Special mode? Topper? Tweet? Facebook post? Have the game play the trailer on attract mode? Just a thought.

#17590 1 year ago

Hey all I am looking to join the club. Looking for a HUO Pro with mods or a decent priced LE. If anyone has had their time with Godzilla and are looking to sell soon please let me know-thanks.

#17591 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

I went green, the same as jid with green flipper rings, but if you have the Stern Ghidorah side armor, yellow might with better for that.

#17592 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Has anyone installed the Chrome Candy under bridge metal replacement?
I bought it but haven't needed it until now. The install doesn't seem as straight-forward as I thought.
Thanks.

Yeah I installed it. It wasn't all that bad. Now if you are replacing the bridge that's a whole nother story.

#17593 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

Just as a followup to my previous post showing my shooter lane fix, since previously a few comments questioned the flathead screw sticking out a bit, I have now countersunk the hole in the aluminum piece a little more and the pics here show my final version of the fix (and yes - there's still a tiny bit of the screw head still sticking out). The ball makes contact with the new sidewall piece of aluminum (in the shooter lane) well above the location of the screw, so the ball will never contact the screw.
I have noticed that with the number of times I have lifted and lowered the pf, the pf doesn't always sit exactly in the same location which does affect lining up of the shooter plunger with the center of the ball, and it's not always centered. One time I thought that one or two shooter plunges seemed to still not smoothly send the ball into the pf which killed my chance for a skill shot award (even with my shooter lane fix in place), but when I saw the plunger & ball not lined up center-to-center, I figured out that I better check the alignment every time I raise & lower the pf - you can slide the pf slightly to the rt or left prior to tightening the latches which hold down the pf, which, since the game cabinet is fixed, will change the shooter alignment with the ball. I now have lines drawn on the piece of steel that's directly beneath the lockdown bar so that they line up with the brackets on the pf that go into the holes in this steel piece when the pf is set down, so that the pf is aligned the same way every time. There is no shooter lane problem in my game any more with my home made fix.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m guessing your game is missing playfield alignment brackets inside the cabinet? You could buy some and add them if you want to stabilize the playfield. For some reason Stern stopped putting them on some games. There is a key post about it in this thread. The latches just secure the lockdown bar but not the playfield from shifting.

#17594 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

I got the Cointaker ones that you can change colors with.

I also own the Brite ones on my JP and the actual buttons between both brands look identical, as does the wiring, except the CT ones come with a way to change colors. I am using a shade of blue on my GZ for the color.

#17595 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Yeah I installed it. It wasn't all that bad. Now if you are replacing the bridge that's a whole nother story.

Did you need to remove the bridge? Any tips would be appreciated, maybe a pic of the final?

Thanks for anything.

#17596 1 year ago
Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

I went with orange. I have the yellow ones on my JP but they are more amber and didn't fit the GZ. The installation is super easy ten or fifteen minutes.

Quoted from jid:

Went with green. Also went with green flipper rubbers. Together it looks great! Very happy w the green choice.

Quoted from allsportdvd:

I also went with green and green rubbers but did change the flippers to translucent red. I’d say the install for the britebuttons is less than 5 mins

Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I went green, the same as jid with green flipper rings, but if you have the Stern Ghidorah side armor, yellow might with better for that.

All --thanks for the input. I don't have the Stern side armor and green actually looks pretty good. May go that route.

#17597 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Did you need to remove the bridge? Any tips would be appreciated, maybe a pic of the final?
Thanks for anything.

I did remove one half of the bridge but I believe you can do it without removing the bridge if you have a small 90 degree Philips screwdriver or a small ratchet with a Philips head. You just need to get at the one very small screw holding the plastic behind the magnet.

#17598 1 year ago

Searched around the forum, but I can't find an answer. Has anyone with an LE had the Stern aftermarket side armor powder coated to match the existing body? Looking for the folks who might be doing this. Thanks in advance.

#17599 1 year ago

My son covers his ears whenever Godzilla roars.

#17600 1 year ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

Searched around the forum, but I can't find an answer. Has anyone with an LE had the Stern aftermarket side armor powder coated to match the existing body? Looking for the folks who might be doing this. Thanks in advance.

I saw an LE with Ghidorah Armour. It was on here somewhere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,000 (OBO)
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/352?hl=sleal16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.