Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,318 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 547.
#1651 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Checking in 'Zilla LE #282 'n da' houz'!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

okay TXCOASTAL1 I have to ask is your home a David Weekly? reason I ask I just got me LE today as well and I have the same room as you on the side of the front door! I swear it was looking at the game in my house lol!

#1652 2 years ago
Quoted from DoCPooF:

FedEx called today, originally scheduled delivery of my premium for tomorrow, then called back and had to change it to Monday because they told me they didn't have a lift gate. I told them that's fine I have forks, only to be told that they already moved it to Monday....blah....
I guess I can wait a couple more days.

Drive over there and pick it up!

#1653 2 years ago

Same thing, my QR code on my phone is just giving a chime when I tap.

Do you have to enable QR on the game itself?

#1654 2 years ago

Any confirmed premiums arriving on the West Coast yet? Portland Oregon here chomping at the bit!!

#1655 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

okay TXCOASTAL1 I have to ask is your home a David Weekly? reason I ask I just got me LE today as well and I have the same room as you on the side of the front door! I swear it was looking at the game in my house lol!

LOL...I'm not the original owner, but I believe it's Brighton Builders
...League City, TX

#1656 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I really love the real back glass but did Stern need to adhere the certificate on that way? I needed to get Goo Gone to get the adhesive off.
I forgot to take a picture but my pin was made on 10-28-21 (iirc)

Same here, I really hate having to carefully remove the glue residue off my brand new LE’s……. Quit putting the certificate of authenticity on the damn backglass Stern!

#1657 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

The pro is a great game. I think premium/LE is the biggest difference ever. The game play is still roughly the same, just more cool toys.

The location by me has an LE and Pro side by side. According to Stern Connected I have 8 games on the LE and 10 on the Pro. If I buy a game for home it will be a Pro. The LE is a little better but not $2200+ better for me. I think I actually prefer the MechaGodzilla area on the Pro vs. The LE. The targets on the LE are much easier to hit and I like the quick spinner loop vs. Hitting the magnet and dropping. The building is definitely a lot cooler on the LE. The bridge seems like a non factor in most games. If it was a grail theme I may think differently but the Pro gameplay is just about as fun to me as the LE.

#1658 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

When is mecha-Godzilla supposed to magnet grab the ball?
Haven't seen it once in the couple of hours I've played. I've started the MG multiball numerous times, bit no magnet action.

When you hit the jump ramp to either engage his shields or to start the multiball. But you have to drill it good to make the jump and catch on the magnet.

#1659 2 years ago

FedEx delivered, in the garage until tomorrow due to family activities. Was supposed to be delivered in the morning but truck issues delayed, but it is here now.

Godzillapremium (resized).jpgGodzillapremium (resized).jpg
#1660 2 years ago

My post passing doesn't rainbow lob. Instead, it passes over and then accelerates up and over the opposite flipper (if I don't flip it away). Not something I remember seeing on another Stern. Don't think I have the machine particularly steep, and it's definitely the opposite. May play around with the back legs to see how it changes the behavior

#1661 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have not tried the Stern app (connect), what do I nee to do to get started?

Need to register your pin. There should be a QR in your screen to scan.

#1662 2 years ago

I’ll say it again. Elwins best work yet.
It’s gonna be hard for anyone to top this pin.

#1663 2 years ago

Yes, and the incredible theme, sure helps.

#1664 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I ordered my premium 3 mins after the Stern reveal and have been totally avoiding gameplay videos and reviews (been checking out reviews the last 10 days or so). Stoked after the reviews but I’m ecstatic you mentioned that the game has a sense of humor, as it should. Just paid for mine today and can’t wait to do the Godzilla victory dance when it arrives.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful Godzilla happy dance clip. Best pinball them in many years. Good job Stern!

#1665 2 years ago

Number 47 has arrived to my house. Played a few games and love it so far. I dont have the SDTM problem on Godzilla Multiball but right now I am struggling to make a loop shot when it drops from the magnet. I can make it when it loops around to the flipper but not a dead drop.

I also need to figure out the connected feature. I guess I have to register the game but I dont have a code tied to my name yet. I will need to figure that out.

#1666 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

The location by me has an LE and Pro side by side. According to Stern Connected I have 8 games on the LE and 10 on the Pro. If I buy a game for home it will be a Pro. The LE is a little better but not $2200+ better for me. I think I actually prefer the MechaGodzilla area on the Pro vs. The LE. The targets on the LE are much easier to hit and I like the quick spinner loop vs. Hitting the magnet and dropping. The building is definitely a lot cooler on the LE. The bridge seems like a non factor in most games. If it was a grail theme I may think differently but the Pro gameplay is just about as fun to me as the LE.

I hope you mean premium.

#1667 2 years ago

Anyone else with a premium/le have a rather loud buzz noise from their building mech?

Mine seems to be doing this intermittently, going to update code as I could see nothing wrong visually with the mech. Thought I had missed a zip tie but I could not see anything holding anything down on the playfield or underneath.

#1668 2 years ago

I was getting only sdtm on gz multiball, this little dot solved the problem. It scatters them quite nicely. I'd like to find someone who could make a baby zilla, about 1/2" to 3/4" tall to put there. Or something similar.

20211104_142747 (resized).jpg20211104_142747 (resized).jpg20211104_143021 (resized).jpg20211104_143021 (resized).jpg

#1669 2 years ago

Can anyone help? She's all setup but my menu button doesn't work on the inside of coin door. I have never experienced this before. The volume buttons work but the black menu button does not any ideas?

#1670 2 years ago

What is building difficulty Karl?

#1671 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Can anyone help? She's all setup but my menu button doesn't work on the inside of coin door. I have never experienced this before. The volume buttons work but the black menu button does not any ideas?

Check all your plugs to make sure something didn't come loose. Start with the board on the left side inside the cabinet.

#1672 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I was getting only sdtm on gz multiball, this little dot solved the problem. It scatters them quite nicely. I'd like to find someone who could make a baby zilla, about 1/2" to 3/4" tall to put there. Or something similar.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Could put some 3D printed bushes on the left and right side and then one in the center for continuity with the dot hidden behind it.

#1673 2 years ago

This pin is a blast...but flew an airball
next pass on the ramp got me ball caught....hate it when that happens, better than a nut check on a barbed wire fence

ramp1 (resized).jpgramp1 (resized).jpgramp2 (resized).jpgramp2 (resized).jpg
#1674 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

This pin is a blast...but flew an airball
next pass on the ramp got me ball caught....hate it when that happens, better than a nut check on a barbed wire fence[quoted image][quoted image]

That happens quite a bit on this pin - just adds to the drama.

EDIT: the airballs, I meant... not bending the ramp. That hopefully does not happen much!

#1675 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Check all your plugs to make sure something didn't come loose. Start with the board on the left side inside the cabinet.

Tracked it down inside cab you get a bingo! Thanks! Now i can't stop playing it!

#1676 2 years ago

Did Stern change their HD glass? It seems thicker and glows green instead of purple?

#1677 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Tracked it down inside cab you get a bingo! Thanks! Now i can't stop playing it!

This happened to me once wire loose in the connector

#1678 2 years ago

Think my building mech is unhappy with life. Makes this sound occasionally.

#1679 2 years ago

Talked to my distributor Zach from Flip N Out today, I only have purchased 3 pins from him and I know he has a lot bigger customers who probably ordered a premium from him, but I did order mine before it was even announced. It was just a rumor. When I hit him up today I was expecting him to tell me I’m on the next round because he probably gave mine to a bigger customer but not Zach. He told me I will get it next week. This guy has been a rockstar with every pin I have ordered and I can’t recommend him enough to buy a pin.

That being said I’m super pumped now!

#1680 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Think my building mech is unhappy with life. Makes this sound occasionally.

It doesn't know it's at the top and it's trying to turn then timing out and stopping. If that's what it is, it's not good. Will burn out the motor.

Go into diagnostics and make sure that the building diagnostics show that it knows where the building is at every stage. If it gets lost you need to adjust the switch or opto (don't have an LE, not sure how it triggers where it's at doing this blind) so it knows when to stop the motor.

#1681 2 years ago

Anyone know if these wires should be hanging disconnected like this?

Is this what powers the MG magnet?

Thanks!

PXL_20211105_030448036 (resized).jpgPXL_20211105_030448036 (resized).jpg
#1682 2 years ago

The one at the coin door is for a dollar bill mech

#1683 2 years ago

I did a quick unboxing video of PinMonk 's Tibetan Breeze special launch edition coolers for Godzilla. I'm super impressed with what I see so far. I can't wait to get them installed.

#1684 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

The one at the coin door is for a dollar bill mech

The smaller one is from the flasher behind MG, and the other one appears to be coming from MG, so assuming the magnetic.

Anyone know if these should be connected?

#1685 2 years ago

Hot take, the best shot in the game is up the mecha ramp, off mecha Z and landing in the 360 wire form

#1686 2 years ago

Is this normal?

Post passes on the game are huge lob passes.
Have the game at 6.5 but the bubble (which I know isn't always accurate) is way up to the top.
On all my other games, which are set at 6.5, the bubble is close to the middle.
Thoughts?[quoted image]

Plays much better at 6.9/7. I’d use PinGuy, not the bubble.

#1687 2 years ago

I'm connected to wifi. Can i do code updates now via the internet? Do i need to go through insider connected?

#1688 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Hot take, the best shot in the game is up the mecha ramp, off mecha Z and landing in the 360 wire form

Happens frequently, I think it needs a plastic above the ramp… ball also gets stuck on mecha godzillas right arm sometimes. Hilarious!

#1689 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Anyone else using their knee to charge the heat ray? Or their belly? Or what ever else is available?

I’ve used my chin lol

#1690 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Agreed! 6.9 has been the sweet spot for me.

For leveling, I am a mega dork and have way more tools than anyone should, but by far my favorite is this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZWW3BW5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

Tiny so it fits anywhere on any pin, no matter how cramped, precise and readable. Most useful I've ever had.

#1691 2 years ago

Anyone know if these wires should be hanging disconnected like this?
Is this what powers the MG magnet?
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Not the best photo in the world but hope this helps? looks like it plugs in further back in the playfield.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1692 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I’ve used my chin lol

I did this too today.

Had balls trapped up on both flippers and held the button down with my chin.

#1693 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I did this too today.

I guess I'm fat. I just use my stomach during the chaos lol

#1694 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Not the best photo in the world but hope this helps? looks like it plugs in further back in the playfield.[quoted image]

Can you possibly tell me where the flasher behind mechagodzilla should plug into?

If there's any way you could lift the playfield and take a photo of that and the wire harness that goes to the magnet I would really appreciate it!!!

#1695 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

It would be cool if they added a trigger in the code to detect a right spinner then left return lane switch hit during single ball play to trigger special callout or animation.

#1696 2 years ago

Can you possibly tell me where the flasher behind mechagodzilla should plug into?
If there's any way you could lift the playfield and take a photo of that and the wire harness that goes to the magnet I would really appreciate it!!!

Yes, will post back shortly

#1697 2 years ago

Hope this helps

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1698 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Any chance sk8ball can give us the unofficial recommendation on pitch like he did on Jurassic Park? I know every game is different but it sure helps to have his opinion as a place to start.

#1699 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I did this too today.

Same. I'm sure it looked ridiculous, but there was no one around. On a JJP game it would take your picture and make it your high score photo, so at least I was spared that humiliation...

#1700 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

What are you talking about?. It is a grail theme!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,318 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/34?hl=txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.