PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 548.
#16401 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

In fairness I haven’t played it a lot yet. But the upper left ramp seems almost useless. It’s so rare I make that combo happen.

I had an SV in which it was really hard to make that shot, then upgraded to an LV in which it's much easier. It is mostly to get another multiball going, one that's pretty profitable.

#16402 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I only played Alien a few times while I was at Galloping Ghost and the only thing I can remember about it is how hard it is to see anything because it's so dark.

I own both (well, it's the original Alien which I own since the beginning) and I really like to play them. But without a doubt Godzilla is the better one. Alien conveys the movies atmosphere very well and has to be dark, and sound and movie-clips work fantasic. But overall game play is another level with Godzilla.

#16403 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Is hitting the right ramp from upper flipper shot supposed to be hard? I just got my game and have only a handful of plays. That shot only rarely makes it.

Should be pretty easy, far easier than the left ramp. Check your coil stop; make sure the flippers are mechanically set up correctly.

#16404 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Should be pretty easy, far easier than the left ramp. Check your coil stop; make sure the flippers are mechanically set up correctly.

I can hit the right ramp easily from the lower left flipper. It's hitting that right ramp from the upper flipper that's hard.

#16405 1 year ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I was checking the top 100 list. I have not played an Alien pinball game, yet. Could it really be that good to take the #1 spot.

It's not a #1 pin, not even close (imo). We have an Alien in our league so we play it a lot. Theme integration is fantastic but none of the shots are satisfying and I hate the left outlane layout with the hidden flipper. Probably better in a home environment.

#16406 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Is hitting the right ramp from upper flipper shot supposed to be hard? I just got my game and have only a handful of plays. That shot only rarely makes it.

Making the right ramp from the upper left flipper isn't really a repeatable makeable shot.

Best to go for the ramp from the lower left flipper. If trying from the upper flipper, chances are it will not make it and come back STDM.

#16407 1 year ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I was checking the top 100 list. I have not played an Alien pinball game, yet. Could it really be that good to take the #1 spot.

Pinball is a fantastic hobby. There are so many great games, and just as many opinions about those games. The very best games will still have people that don't like them. And mediocre games will have fans that love them more than any other game.

The Top 100 is just a reflection of that. When you dig in, you will find the Top 100 to be drastically flawed. People tend to use a "better/worse" algorithm in their head to come to their final rankings. If they like Alien better than Godzilla, or paid more for it, or think it got a raw deal, their rankings will reflect those. Alien will be propped up, while Godzilla will get dinged.

We have also had years for the climb towards a 10. Rankings used to be more useful, but then more great games would come out. Rankings had to get higher and higher to keep the new game you loved near the top. I haven't actually done the math, but I'd suspect the actual rankings have risen every year I've been on Pinside. A game that used to be a 7 now needs to be an 8.

SEVENTYTWO games are rated at 8 or higher now! Ten years ago there were 28 of them.

I love playing GZ. It doesn't matter if GZ is ranked #1 or #100, I'll still be playing it tonight.

#16408 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

The right ramp wasn't designed for a shot to be made from the upper flipper. Most of the time a ball from the upper flipper to that ramp will end up rolling back down it.

#16409 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

That is not an intended shot. If it ever makes it, consider it a fluke.

#16410 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I can’t do it on mine. I’ve heard others are able to. It may be machine dependent.

#16411 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I can hit the right ramp easily from the lower left flipper. It's hitting that right ramp from the upper flipper that's hard.

Same here. Put in new coil stop, checked EOS. I rarely hit it from the upper left flipper. AIQ no issues when I owned it. Really disappointed. I literally have made that shot twice. I even maxed out the coil power on it and no help at all.

#16412 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Same here. Put in new coil stop, checked EOS. I rarely hit it from the upper left flipper. AIQ no issues when I owned it. Really disappointed. I literally have made that shot twice. I even maxed out the coil power on it and no help at all.

I'm pretty sure the right ramp of GZ is not designed to be hit from the upper left flipper. It can sometimes happen from weird bounces, but I don't think that's intentional.

#16414 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

OH! Yes that is quite hard. I do it occasionally, but strictly by accident

#16415 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

You’re not supposed to be able to hit the right ramp from the upper flipper.

#16416 1 year ago

Yeah, the right tesla target, upper loop, tailwhip and mecha targets are the shot range for GZ UL flipper.

#16417 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I've owned two of them and they both hit that ramp very easily from the upper left flipper. That makes 3 flippers that can hit it. (the 180 ramp). Looking down at it, it shouldn't work, but it does very well.
(pretty sure this conversation started with how easy it is to hit the upper left shot to the ball lock, don't know where it switched.)
Isn't this the Godzilla thread though?

The question was about Godzilla...

#16418 1 year ago

Does anyone know why there's a black blank button just under the start button on the cabinet?

#16419 1 year ago
Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Does anyone know why there's a black blank button just under the start button on the cabinet?

Spot for a tournament button.

#16420 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Spot for a tournament button.

Ahhh...thank you.

#16421 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

That is not an intended shot. If it ever makes it, consider it a fluke.

Right....I occasionally make it from the upper left flipper and also the lower RIGHT flipper, but in both cases just an accidental fluke when it happens.

#16422 1 year ago

Finally got my premium up and running. Boy this game is fast. Blast to play just have no idea what's going on.lol. But it is fun !

#16423 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Inspired by and with permission from ABE_FLIPS, we have designed our own shooter lane bracket to ensure clean plunges. As many of you are undoubtedly aware, this game suffers from poor plunges that rattle around and prevent clean exits. In this game, clean exits are pretty important given the vast number of skill shots. Our bracket is a 100% fix and I have provided a video of it below. It is also basically invisible and you can barely tell it's even there. We are offering the bracket for $15 shipped on our website, but we are also happy to provide the STL file free of charge to those who want to print it themselves with a link provided below.
https://lermods.com/shop-by-game/ols/products/abe-flips-godzilla-pinball-shooter-lane-fix
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HxJ1k_FU1im58LOMSEHx5j7F2E8gFyDs/view?usp=sharing
A little backstory on this. My 14 year old son designed the bracket and it was his first attempt at 3D printing. He is a freshman in high school and is taking an engineering class where they teach 3D printing. He has been asking me for something pinball related to print and I thought this would be a good project. He nailed the bracket on the first try, no modifications needed. All proceeds for this bracket will go to him and I'm hoping this encourages him to keep going. If you use the STL file to print yourself there is absolutely no obligation to send any money, but if you do want to send a couple of dollars, I will make sure he gets it. Just send me a PM for our payment info.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Added 5 days ago: Edit: due to shipping, packaging, fees etc, we had to adjust the price to be $15 plus $1.99 shipping. You can still print for free.

Will be ordering. Love the backstory. Keep on encouraging.

#16424 1 year ago

Quick question…so I was working on installing an external sub and noticed that my sub in the cabinet didn’t look like it was wired correctly. Did they solder the wires to the sub backwards? Am I going crazy here or did something change where - connects to a +?

I knew the stock sub sucked, but maybe this is why there hasn’t been much bass at all. Hmmmm….

2CD40421-6833-40E1-9358-36DD0B3F1685 (resized).jpeg2CD40421-6833-40E1-9358-36DD0B3F1685 (resized).jpegD80E68FF-F53D-4DA2-8EF6-57D3AC185EEB (resized).jpegD80E68FF-F53D-4DA2-8EF6-57D3AC185EEB (resized).jpeg
#16425 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

Quick question…so I was working on installing an external sub and noticed that my sub in the cabinet didn’t look like it was wired correctly. Did they solder the wires to the sub backwards? Am I going crazy here or did something change where - connects to a +?
I knew the stock sub sucked, but maybe this is why there hasn’t been much bass at all. Hmmmm….
[quoted image][quoted image]

I found mine was the same way when I swapped my sub out. I posted about it in the DIY sound thread one of the guys there smarter than me said it was no big deal and wouldn’t really change the sound too much.

If you want more bass I recommend just changing out the speakers all together. I mean just look at the difference.

FCDC84FE-AB77-4FAA-BCA6-1D3FB91E9842 (resized).jpegFCDC84FE-AB77-4FAA-BCA6-1D3FB91E9842 (resized).jpeg
#16426 1 year ago
Quoted from wywin:

I'm pretty sure the right ramp of GZ is not designed to be hit from the upper left flipper. It can sometimes happen from weird bounces, but I don't think that's intentional.

Which is surprising but makes sense.

#16427 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

[quoted image][quoted image]

You should swap them, but it’s not going to make a huge difference. The sub is out of phase from the backbox (check that wiring too, they may all be reversed, in which case you should just leave it!)

#16428 1 year ago

News here from Germany and the Abe Flips Skillshot Fix.
It's just a limited run and I guess not for export.
The steel is laser cut and machine bent.
Anyway, maybe you could take some inspiration from it

Abe Flips Skillshot Fix (resized).jpgAbe Flips Skillshot Fix (resized).jpg

#16429 1 year ago
Quoted from Bangback:

I have been working with Sonic at M&M Creations to come up with a better way to approach ball sensing as a ball enters the Skill Shot lane on Godzilla.
Currently, the switch/gate as installed from the factory leaves a gap between the gate and the upper flipper. Sometimes when you make this skill shot from the plunger, the ball will go through this gap, but be slow enough not to trigger the spinner in the lane to register the skill shot (it does not spin one entire revolution). When this happens, the skill shot is not counted at all.

Sonic and I have been developing, testing, and tweaking a solution that now appears to address this issue.
M&M Creations now has a MRS or Magnetic Reed Switch solution which replaces the factory gate/switch for this lane. The footprint of this MRS is minimal and it detects the ball entering the lane from overhead 100% of the time. There is no longer a gap and any shot made to this lane should now register. Note that I have a playfield protector installed in my game, but this should also work fine in any game without one.

In this video, we can see the MRS in action in the game’s switch test. As you can see, the ball registers a switch hit in every possible path entering the Skill Shot lane.

This is the MRS in action in switch test. 100% of all the balls entering the lane are being registered (note that some of the sound
is hard to hear in the video, but each ball pass registered a switch hit.)
The time it takes to install this MRS is 5 minutes and is completely reversible. It comes ready to install with a Molex connector.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Advantages:
- Every ball that enters the lane should now register
- The MRS does not touch the ball and does not slow the ball down as it enters and exits the lane
- Less metal contact with the ball could mean less ball wear
To install:
1) Unplug the molex connector from the existing factory switch.
[quoted image]
2) Using a #1 Philips screwdriver, carefully remove the 2 screws, in the red circle in the picture, holding the metal bracket from the side rail. These screws are very small, so it may be easier to use a magnetic pickup tool to catch them when they come out.
[quoted image]
3) Carefully remove the bracket from the game. The Molex connector will come out of the hole in the playfield as you pull the cable up.
[quoted image]
4) Feel the Molex connector of the MRS through the same hole you pulled the previous wire out from. You should be able to do this without removing any plastics.
5) Using the 2 screws you just removed, use the same screws to attach the MRS to the metal rail. Do not overtighten.
6) Plug in the Molex connector underneath the playfield to the same connector you unplugged the previous wire from.
That’s it. This should improve game performance and prevent aggravation from not being rewarded the skill shot when credit is due.
If interested, feel free to contact Sonic at M&M Creations

HI,
Just ordered one of these MRS switch for the skill shot gate but can't understand how is it possible to reuse the existing screws as the new switch is much thicker, the screw does not even really go through!
It is specifically mentioned to reuse the existing screws but how did you managed to do it?
Unfortunately in my box full of screws none is right to replace it

IMG_20221105_140542 (resized).jpgIMG_20221105_140542 (resized).jpg
#16430 1 year ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

[quoted image]

Wow that looks amazing - great work!

#16431 1 year ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

[quoted image]

I’m thinking an ambitious person could possibly repurpose a steel side rail for the skill shot fix by cutting it to fit. The side rails already have 90 degree angle to do the wrap around. A person would just need to cut to fit.
727E1810-EF2F-422C-A7F0-90AE7E0E5FC1 (resized).jpeg727E1810-EF2F-422C-A7F0-90AE7E0E5FC1 (resized).jpeg

#16432 1 year ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

[quoted image]

I think this is the best looking option so far. Is anyone going to step up on something like this?

#16433 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’m thinking an ambitious person could possibly repurpose a steel side rail for the skill shot fix by cutting it to fit. The side rails already have 90 degree angle to do the wrap around. A person would just need to cut to fit.
[quoted image]

Absolutely would work as a HQ upgrade - but there really isn’t a need for it. The plastic versions work great, and are thin enough to hold up over a long period of time.

#16434 1 year ago

Anyone get the ball stuck on the Mechagodzilla spinner? That was a new one for me...

Speaking of Mechagodzilla - does anyone else have the bounce off the sculpt and fall into the wireform ramp? Not sure that's normal.

20221105_121205 (resized).jpg20221105_121205 (resized).jpg

#16435 1 year ago

No balls stuck for me there but a solid yes to bouncing and landing on the wireform. I kind of like it.

Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone get the ball stuck on the Mechagodzilla spinner? That was a new one for me...
Speaking of Mechagodzilla - does anyone else have the bounce off the sculpt and fall into the wireform ramp? Not sure that's normal.
[quoted image]

#16436 1 year ago
Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

I put a volume control there and it is a useful mod.

#16437 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

[quoted image]

Ya, I have had 3 or 4 stuck there on 1000+ plays. Just loosen up tilt Bob a bit and it will shake right out

#16438 1 year ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I put a volume control there and it is a useful mod.

+1

#16439 1 year ago

Moving week for us. Passed final inspection on our new place yesterday. First thing moved into the house:

PXL_20221105_202156037~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20221105_202156037~2 (resized).jpg
#16440 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You should swap them, but it’s not going to make a huge difference. The sub is out of phase from the backbox (check that wiring too, they may all be reversed, in which case you should just leave it!)

The speaker wiring was one of the 1st things I checked and those are wired as you would expect. The sub is just wired out of phase.

I now have the external sub set up using the PAC SNI-35 line-out converter and it sounds great. I just had to connect the wires based on the Godzilla wire colors rather than the sub +/- markings.

Next up will be upgrading to some 5.25” speakers and probably using a nicer amp to drive it all. I just wanted some bass now, so just grabbed the cheap converter until I do that next upgrade.

#16441 1 year ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

[quoted image]

That’s awesome! Do you have a dxf of it that you used to laser cut it? Also…what thickness is the metal? I have the ability to make that at my makerspace and would love to make one for my machine.

#16442 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Moving week for us. Passed final inspection on our new place yesterday. First thing moved into the house:
[quoted image]

Why is the playfield out?

#16443 1 year ago

Anyone have powerblades and pinstadiums? If so, is it overkill? or looks great!

#16444 1 year ago

I brought home GZ LE #335 today, what an awesome game. Can’t wait to get it in the house and play it! It already has the Tesla towers, Lior UFO, neon sign and upgraded Godzilla figure. What are the other must do mods for this pin?

I’m thinking Pinwoofer full system, speaker lights, LED flipper buttons, Stern shooter knob, a bridge mod and the Stern topper when they become available. If you have any Zilla mods for sale, feel free to PM me with details and price.

I’ve never seen a Godzilla movie. Which movie or movies best represent this game’s theme and content? I’d like to watch those movies to better understand the game characters, audio/video clips, references, etc. Thanks

092B2E24-DA6E-4EAC-9A10-687BB008F1ED (resized).jpeg092B2E24-DA6E-4EAC-9A10-687BB008F1ED (resized).jpeg404DC490-E180-4C17-AAE2-F954C2A7D49A (resized).jpeg404DC490-E180-4C17-AAE2-F954C2A7D49A (resized).jpeg65B406EF-3FA7-4DDD-ABC0-00B3A5BD1FA1 (resized).jpeg65B406EF-3FA7-4DDD-ABC0-00B3A5BD1FA1 (resized).jpegC3E8AF88-E8C2-499C-8C04-F079CD83394F (resized).jpegC3E8AF88-E8C2-499C-8C04-F079CD83394F (resized).jpegE4E7C934-FA6E-4DF0-A434-C2CE2EFCDE0C (resized).jpegE4E7C934-FA6E-4DF0-A434-C2CE2EFCDE0C (resized).jpeg

#16445 1 year ago

Joined the club! Took delivery about 3 weeks ago. WOW this pin rocks! This is going to stay main floor for quite some time.

20221019_201747 (resized).jpg20221019_201747 (resized).jpg20221019_214248 (resized).jpg20221019_214248 (resized).jpg20221019_214300 (resized).jpg20221019_214300 (resized).jpg20221019_221254 (resized).jpg20221019_221254 (resized).jpg
#16446 1 year ago
Quoted from bazou:

HI,
Just ordered one of these MRS switch for the skill shot gate but can't understand how is it possible to reuse the existing screws as the new switch is much thicker, the screw does not even really go through!
It is specifically mentioned to reuse the existing screws but how did you managed to do it?
Unfortunately in my box full of screws none is right to replace it [quoted image]

The vertical leg of the MRS that replaces the gate switch near the upper flipper is mounted behind the steel side rail, just like the vertical leg of the OEM gate switch is mounted. The screws 1st go thru the side rail and then screw into the vertical leg of the MRS which has threaded holes to accept the screws. According to your pic, it looks like you are trying to place the screws thru the MRS 1st, and then into the side rail holes. I made this same mistake when I 1st tried installing the same MRS in my GZ game, but quickly recognized the error when the screws wouldn't fit and then corrected it.

#16447 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

The vertical leg of the MRS that replaces the gate switch near the upper flipper is mounted behind the steel side rail, just like the vertical leg of the OEM gate switch is mounted. The screws 1st go thru the side rail and then screw into the vertical leg of the MRS which has threaded holes to accept the screws. According to your pic, it looks like you are trying to place the screws thru the MRS 1st, and then into the side rail holes. I made this same mistake when I 1st tried installing the same MRS in my GZ game, but quickly recognized the error when the screws wouldn't fit and then corrected it.

Yes that was it thank you! And thanks to Dan from M&M who PMed me as well to provide advices

#16448 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I brought home GZ LE #335 today, what an awesome game. Can’t wait to get it in the house and play it! It already has the Tesla towers, Lior UFO, neon sign and upgraded Godzilla figure. What are the other must do mods for this pin?
I’m thinking Pinwoofer full system, speaker lights, LED flipper buttons, Stern shooter knob, a bridge mod and the Stern topper when they become available. If you have any Zilla mods for sale, feel free to PM me with details and price.
I’ve never seen a Godzilla movie. Which movie or movies best represent this game’s theme and content? I’d like to watch those movies to better understand the game characters, audio/video clips, references, etc. Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pinwoofer and flaming frames for sure and Abe flips shooter lane fix by lermods are must have. Not a fan of stern shooters, but that's just me.

#16449 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great score! Temper your expectations with the movies most of us saw them as kids so we give them a “nostalgia pass”. I still like ‘em, because I remember watching them in Toledo Ohio on Saturday afternoon on Tv50 from Detroit. My wife watched the same movies on the same channel 50 miles away, though we met in Washington DC 20 years later! Lol

Er, anyway… the game is based on the first cycle of Godzilla movies, from 1954 to about 1976. The original Godzilla from 1954 is the only black & white one represented in the game, and it’s helpful to note the American edit of that movie included Raymond Burr appearing and narrating what Godzilla was destroying - which is where they get the vibe of the call-outs.

The other, color films are pretty well represented via the battles (E.g. Ebirah, Gigan, Ghidora, Mechagodzilla, et al)

Not all the movies are called “Godzilla vs [x]”, but most are. Check out “Terror of Mechagodzilla” which also has Titanosaurus. “Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla” is also interesting. The Ghidora movies are generally pretty good, but the battle royal movie “destroy all monsters” is the most fun.
The JAPANESE version of Godzilla is BY. FAR. The best of all the movies, but it is not fun like Destroy… - it’s a warning.

I believe most of the movies are on one of the free Roku channels - Tubi perhaps? Might be Plex.

#16450 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Great score! Temper your expectations with the movies most of us saw them as kids so we give them a “nostalgia pass”. I still like ‘em, because I remember watching them in Toledo Ohio on Saturday afternoon on Tv50 from Detroit. My wife watched the same movies on the same channel 50 miles away, though we met in Washington DC 20 years later! Lol
Er, anyway… the game is based on the first cycle of Godzilla movies, from 1954 to about 1976. The original Godzilla from 1954 is the only black & white one represented in the game, and it’s helpful to note the American edit of that movie included Raymond Burr appearing and narrating what Godzilla was destroying - which is where they get the vibe of the call-outs.
The other, color films are pretty well represented via the battles (E.g. Ebirah, Gigan, Ghidora, Mechagodzilla, et al)
Not all the movies are called “Godzilla vs [x]”, but most are. Check out “Terror of Mechagodzilla” which also has Titanosaurus. “Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla” is also interesting. The Ghidora movies are generally pretty good, but the battle royal movie “destroy all monsters” is the most fun.
The JAPANESE version of Godzilla is BY. FAR. The best of all the movies, but it is not fun like Destroy… - it’s a warning.
I believe most of the movies are on one of the free Roku channels - Tubi perhaps? Might be Plex.

Thanks for the detailed rundown of the Godzilla movies, that is super helpful! I’m definitely not expecting those movies to be Oscar worthy or anything lol. I’ll start with the original 1954 movie and work my way forward to discover the angry and tormented world of Godzilla. I’ll watch Godzilla vs. Kong as well since that one is very recent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dixon, IL
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/329 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.