gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,336 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 547.
#1451 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Mando I went ahead and created a rubber kit for the Premium/LE model:
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1870

Did you upload any pics or just create the kit? Need pics, help the player out.

#1452 2 years ago

Just got LE #852 from Orange County Pinballs, they set it all up and tested it, looking good!

PXL_20211102_193937818 (resized).jpgPXL_20211102_193937818 (resized).jpgPXL_20211102_201125948 (resized).jpgPXL_20211102_201125948 (resized).jpg
#1453 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Just got LE #852 from Orange County Pinballs, they set it all up and tested it, looking good!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet! I have both of those coming. How you liking them so far?

#1454 2 years ago

Stayed home all day to receive my LE. Fedex still says it's gonna be delivered today but it's not. It's been in my general area since Friday. Talk about first world problems. Hopefully it gets in tomorrow.

#1455 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Stayed home all day to receive my LE. Fedex still says it's gonna be delivered today but it's not. It's been in my general area since Friday. Talk about first world problems. Hopefully it gets in tomorrow.

Exact same for me-now FedEx says tomorrow instead of today.

#1456 2 years ago

Just picked up Godzilla premium!

0F93B793-923B-45AE-BADD-8EB4697D3ED5 (resized).jpeg0F93B793-923B-45AE-BADD-8EB4697D3ED5 (resized).jpeg

#1457 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Sweet! I have both of those coming. How you liking them so far?

I love Halloween, haven't played Godzilla yet because I had to leave right after they finished setting it all up

#1458 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

Sorry for not being clear, I'm referring to the ball lock on top of the building. I've seen it on video a few times where it will drain SDTM at the start of multiball. I have only played the pro version which doesn't have the collapsing building, so I haven't experienced it yet.
Check out this video at 2:55, it shows what I've seen.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Can you loosen the screws for the mech and shift it a bit to the left flipper?

I took a quick look and if there is a way to adjust the building I could not see it - no play at all around it. It seems to me that the most likely issue is just leveling - sometimes it takes a while for the game to settle even after being adjusted. Played a couple of games again and the drop from the building is super reliable for me - like I said the fall neatly onto the left flipper.

Make sure the game is level across the *whole* playfield using a reliable tool - even if it reads level at one end, there might still be some twisting that can cause issues. Finally, I would check that the balls rest against the left edge of the building when locked - on mine they look like this:

gz (resized).jpggz (resized).jpg
#1459 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Just picked up Godzilla premium!

If that's your excited face, I want to see your not excited face.

#1460 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Did you upload any pics or just create the kit? Need pics, help the player out.

Pictures of what? Just replace the black standard rubber with a Titan rubber. Use the manual for reference if needed. All Titan orders come with the reference card for additional assistance.

#1461 2 years ago

And I waived at your machine as they dropped off mine (and very nice guys for sure)! It was like Santa showing up a few months early - a truck full of pinball machines. What a lovely sight.

Now waiting to get the movers to lug it up a few flights of stairs later in the week, but I did open the box and peek - because I couldn't resist. Everyone is right about the powder coat. The photos do not do it justice. Absolutely stunning.

#1462 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Pictures of what? Just replace the black standard rubber with a Titan rubber. Use the manual for reference if needed. All Titan orders come with the reference card for additional assistance.

If you create a kit, you have the ability to upload pictures of your game with the ACTUAL rings installed.

Not worried about a reference card or a manual. Many want to see what others are doing with their games with these custom ring kits. Visuals, all about the Visuals.

#1464 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:If that's your excited face, I want to see your not excited face.

Hilarious….

#1465 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Nice guys, I've talked to em but never bought. I ordered from nx level so should be on same train comin out

I bought my TMNT from Korner Pocket. It was a bit of a strange experience buying from someone who didn't seem to really know what they were selling. I expressed interest in a Mando LE and they called me with a slot but wanted $2k over list. I explained that it was for my own use and not to flip but that of course made no difference so I passed. I went to Zach at FlipnOut for this one and just paid my invoice, so it should be here soon!

#1466 2 years ago

Just got my pro and set it up. Everything seems good except tail whips don't register (regular or 2x). Did switch test and both switches for the whip (top and bottom) register, but in gameplay rolling through the shot doesn't score a tail whip or skill shot (have played a half dozen games and bonus always shows 0 tail whips). Updated to version .80 code before playing first game. Anyone else experience this or have ideas of what might be going on?

#1467 2 years ago

I just finished bringing my Premium Godzilla into the basement and setting it up in the pinball room.

Sooo, which one of you LE Godzilla owners got my black legs????

190CC92E-01FE-4DE8-BF0B-6133D415B0CD (resized).jpeg190CC92E-01FE-4DE8-BF0B-6133D415B0CD (resized).jpegE3C16F2A-6A0B-48FC-8E3F-B2D220BA5BEB (resized).jpegE3C16F2A-6A0B-48FC-8E3F-B2D220BA5BEB (resized).jpeg

9240FA0A-1889-4C2A-892B-A3D8AC389C7A (resized).jpeg9240FA0A-1889-4C2A-892B-A3D8AC389C7A (resized).jpeg
#1468 2 years ago

I just finished bringing my Premium Godzilla into the basement and setting it up in the pinball room.

Bummer!!

#1469 2 years ago

Home from work and Powered Godzilla up immediately. 3 new high scores in a row(nothing to brag about) and this game keeps showing me more and more how incredible it is.

#1470 2 years ago

9 hour round trip tmrw to Hillsboro, Or, to pick up our le from Next Level. Not much sleep tonight !!!

#1471 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I bought my TMNT from Korner Pocket. It was a bit of a strange experience buying from someone who didn't seem to really know what they were selling. I expressed interest in a Mando LE and they called me with a slot but wanted $2k over list. I explained that it was for my own use and not to flip but that of course made no difference so I passed. I went to Zach at FlipnOut for this one and just paid my invoice, so it should be here soon!

Well, try next level on next purchase. Cant recommend them high enough.

#1472 2 years ago

Just get your side rails, lock bar, and hinges powder coated to match!!!

Winning!!!

#1473 2 years ago

Looks like someone was in a hurry when they packed up the Expo show specials.

(Or just sneaky)

#1474 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Just got my pro and set it up. Everything seems good except tail whips don't register (regular or 2x). Did switch test and both switches for the whip (top and bottom) register, but in gameplay rolling through the shot doesn't score a tail whip or skill shot (have played a half dozen games and bonus always shows 0 tail whips). Updated to version .80 code before playing first game. Anyone else experience this or have ideas of what might be going on?

I don’t have mine yet so just brainstorming, but is it the 2 rollover switches (one in the lane and one near the pop)? When you say they’re registering in switch test, did you push on them with your hand to test them or did you roll a ball through the lane to test them?

I’d start by going into switch test and using my hand to roll a ball through the lane and see if they both register as the ball goes over them. If one or both don’t register, you might need to slightly bend the switch arm so a ball rolling over it will register. Just a guess though.

#1475 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don’t have mine yet so just brainstorming, but is it the 2 rollover switches (one in the lane and one near the pop)? When you say they’re registering in switch test, did you push on them with your hand to test them or did you roll a ball through the lane to test them?
I’d start by going into switch test and using my hand to roll a ball through the lane and see if they both register as the ball goes over them. If one or both don’t register, you might need to slightly bend the switch arm so a ball rolling over it will register. Just a guess though.

Did both in switch test (hand and ball) and always registered. Wild thing is in first game after that, first ball, registered the skill shot and a trail whip. Then never again in subsequent balls.

Going to return to it now. If no change, will see if I can revert code to test if problem existed on factory too. Then try reinstalling

#1476 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

When the balls drop out of the lock, they hit that piece of plastic before dropping onto the playfield. It seems you could just put a small dimple or tiny post on that plastic shield, then the balls would be diverted around the dimple/post and would no longer go SDTM.[quoted image]

The manual has instructions on adjusting the building, maybe that would help?

#1477 2 years ago

Maybe I’m just patient, but I’m just stoked to know I have a premium on order, and this masterpiece of a machine will be part of my collection. I was told by my distributor that I’m second run, and will get it around February.

#1478 2 years ago

I can’t understand if this is such a awesome game the LE’s are still so cheap.

#1479 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind in the future!

#1480 2 years ago

Picked up LE #761 from Automated yesterday. Was there when the UPS semi got there. 40 plays on it and just thoroughly enjoying exploring it all. It’s fast, smooth, deep, beautiful and rewarding without being easy. I’ve been most pleasantly surprised by the unbelievably hysterical, campy, cheesy, purely awesome video and call out integration of these old movies that I barely remember but am now enjoying so very much. Can’t get enough. Best ever at the honeymoon stage. Let’s see if that holds. BTW - the Prem/LE features like building/mecha/bridge are game changers. Got in 20ish games on a pro the week before my LE arrived. Loved it too but the upgrade is next level IMO.

75405DEC-14DB-485F-A12D-CDA2DC3045FD (resized).jpeg75405DEC-14DB-485F-A12D-CDA2DC3045FD (resized).jpeg7E7F3667-CEB8-47C4-A313-CB9C3E59D30C (resized).jpeg7E7F3667-CEB8-47C4-A313-CB9C3E59D30C (resized).jpeg8C3317E8-532C-4D7F-895A-60BF31F33B31 (resized).jpeg8C3317E8-532C-4D7F-895A-60BF31F33B31 (resized).jpegB6DFD7D7-AAE6-4E24-8C61-4FE336B563FA (resized).jpegB6DFD7D7-AAE6-4E24-8C61-4FE336B563FA (resized).jpegE1C2DA48-B040-449A-BD16-C3A55A81BA64 (resized).jpegE1C2DA48-B040-449A-BD16-C3A55A81BA64 (resized).jpegF3EB66F6-C74D-4767-93D1-F254403A500B (resized).jpegF3EB66F6-C74D-4767-93D1-F254403A500B (resized).jpeg
#1482 2 years ago

….also, I must be an idiot cause I connected it to wifi successfully and can get insider connected working. I sifted through posts and think I registered the game with SN number but who knows. I’ll go back and read more but if anyone is kind and wants to repost what I missed…..I am all ears.

#1483 2 years ago

Tomorrow is Godzilla day with a new short film being released

#1484 2 years ago

QC when this machine arrived was pretty intense. The little one is waiting for multi-ball - her favorite place is laying on a leg for the vibration.

Whatever smells were on the box, they approved!

IMG_7175 (resized).pngIMG_7175 (resized).png
#1485 2 years ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Picked up LE #761 from Automated yesterday. Was there when the UPS semi got there. 40 plays on it and just thoroughly enjoying exploring it all. It’s fast, smooth, deep, beautiful and rewarding without being easy. I’ve been most pleasantly surprised by the unbelievably hysterical, campy, cheesy, purely awesome video and call out integration of these old movies that I barely remember but am now enjoying so very much. Can’t get enough. Best ever at the honeymoon stage. Let’s see if that holds. BTW - the Prem/LE features like building/mecha/bridge are game changers. Got in 20ish games on a pro the week before my LE arrived. Loved it too but the upgrade is next level IMO.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I ordered my premium 3 mins after the Stern reveal and have been totally avoiding gameplay videos and reviews (been checking out reviews the last 10 days or so). Stoked after the reviews but I’m ecstatic you mentioned that the game has a sense of humor, as it should. Just paid for mine today and can’t wait to do the Godzilla victory dance when it arrives.

#1486 2 years ago

I love Halloween, haven't played Godzilla yet because I had to leave right after they finished setting it all up

Ok...finally played it. I avoided videos of the game and ignored it at the recent California Extreme because I wanted to play it first at home, and oh my it's badass. I'm not big Godzilla fan but the pin is just plain fun to shoot and so cheesy that I love it. Stern's Insider Connected is such a pleasant surprise as well, getting achievements on a pin reminds me of those first achievements I got way back on the Xbox 360 when they launched Xbox Live. I love it and I'm really glad that Stern is starting to look at things that specifically benefit the home buyer. I do need to brush up on my Godzilla lore because I always thought he was bad, but then he's saving us from the other crazy monsters so he's good...but then he goes back to smashing stuff so he's bad...I dunno, I need to read up on all that to figure out who's side the green dude is on. Good job Stern, even with early code this one is a home run!

#1487 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

All of the Tier I battles have a set order or shot location except for Megalon. Ebirah is all three spinners finishing with the pop bumper, Titanosaurus is the powerline targets left to right, then maser cannon, then magna-grab, and Gigan is the left and right ramp shots. Megalon is a PITA because shots only stay lit for about 10 seconds, they jump to random new locations, and there are sometimes delays before a shot is lit. So you might not be crazy, there may not have been a shot available.

I think it was titanosourus, maybe didn’t see the powerline targets lit up.

#1488 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I think it was titanosourus, maybe didn’t see the powerline targets lit up.

Maybe good feedback for sk8ball to have some callouts added for what shot to hit in unclear progressions.

And personal request - more time before hitting a flipper button generates a callout, and more than one callout available. Right now the reset time is way too short, and it says the same thing over and over.

#1489 2 years ago

Two reviews in a row with the word cheesy. So excited. Games that take themselves too seriously get old quickly over here.

#1490 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Two reviews in a row with the word cheesy. So excited. Games that take themselves too seriously get old quickly over here.

Keith used it in his expo seminar, too.

#1491 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I second this comment. Jordan and the team at Next Level Pinball in Hillsboro are amazing. I’ve bought and serviced a fair amount of machines through them and have always been impressed with them.

#1492 2 years ago

Did both in switch test (hand and ball) and always registered. Wild thing is in first game after that, first ball, registered the skill shot and a trail whip. Then never again in subsequent balls.
Going to return to it now. If no change, will see if I can revert code to test if problem existed on factory too. Then try reinstalling

Had an operator friend over to look it over and he doesn't understand what's going on. Sometimes the short plunge skill shot registers, but more often than not it doesn't. Most games no tail whips will register, but then occasionally a couple will (and then go back to not registering).

I wanted to factory reset the machine, including the code, but I don't see how to do that. There's no option I can see in the insider connected section for reinstalling the factory code or uninstalling the update. Anyone know how to do this? My goal is to test whether the skill shot / tail whip problems are the same on the original code version or only crop up with .80.

#1493 2 years ago

Had an operator friend over to look it over and he doesn't understand what's going on. Sometimes the short plunge skill shot registers, but more often than not it doesn't. Most games no tail whips will register, but then occasionally a couple will (and then go back to not registering).
I wanted to factory reset the machine, including the code, but I don't see how to do that. There's no option I can see in the insider connected section for reinstalling the factory code or uninstalling the update. Anyone know how to do this? My goal is to test whether the skill shot / tail whip problems are the same on the original code version or only crop up with .80.

Are the switches intermittent in switch test mode (testing them by rolling a ball, not with your fingers), or only in the game? If they're intermittent both places, you need to adjust the switch arms to get a better press on the switch button.

#1494 2 years ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

….also, I must be an idiot cause I connected it to wifi successfully and can get insider connected working. I sifted through posts and think I registered the game with SN number but who knows. I’ll go back and read more but if anyone is kind and wants to repost what I missed…..I am all ears.

Check your email. After registering mine I gave up and went to bed. The next morning I had an email that I used to finish the registration process and then Insider Connect started working. Then it was able to update and Bada-bing, Bada-boom it’s all set!

#1495 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe good feedback for sk8ball to have some callouts added for what shot to hit in unclear progressions.
And personal request - more time before hitting a flipper button generates a callout, and more than one callout available. Right now the reset time is way too short, and it says the same thing over and over.

Lots of call outs will be added. Very early code. Lots of skill shots. New type of challenge mode, etc.

#1496 2 years ago

Going to pick up at LE today at the terminal.

#1497 2 years ago

Cross posted: Any place in Southern California have a Godzilla to play? I’d like to try this one to see if I like it.

#1498 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

I can’t understand if this is such a awesome game the LE’s are still so cheap.

There were 1000 of them made. Cut that number in half and the price would rise.

#1499 2 years ago

Happy 67th birthday Godzilla!! 67 years ago today, the 1st movie was released . And, today I go get my LE!!!!

#1500 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Cross posted: Any place in Southern California have a Godzilla to play? I’d like to try this one to see if I like it.

Check out pinballmap.com

Absolute gold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,336 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 547.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/30?hl=txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.