IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 544.
#15251 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Question for folks: I recently noticed that rejects from left ramp will sometimes pop out just a bit from the lane guide on exit and go SDTM. It never did this before, it would always go to my left flipper. Visually, I can't see anything causing this, and I can't simulate it with the glass off. The only change I can feel anywhere near that spot is the Mylar, but that hasn't changed.
Anyone else experience this or have ideas?

I noticed this too.

I find that I (need) to adjust the level a lot. not sure why, maybe the floor is not flat and with me moving the machine around a lot during play it constantly needs tuning? Or maybe I havent yet set it right and I keep adjusting either side of optimal.

My solution was to adjust the levels yet again.

#15252 1 year ago

So last night I grabbed a beer and went downstairs to finally take care of leveling my GZ. Took me about 20 minutes to fix the .07 offset to the left. Now the only reason I did this was because a few pages back someone posted about how just a couple of points difference in the leveling is huge with Godzilla. So I figured why not!?
MY GOD! That guy was right! I have it at .01 to the left now. I couldn't get it any closer that that. ( I tried ). Every shot seems so much smoother now. I never had to do this to any of my other games they always felt good even when I eyeballed them setting up the legs. But for whatever reason this one need TLC. So glad I took the time.

#15253 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

So last night I grabbed a beer and went downstairs to finally take care of leveling my GZ. Took me about 20 minutes to fix the .07 offset to the left. Now the only reason I did this was because a few pages back someone posted about how just a couple of points difference in the leveling is huge with Godzilla. So I figured why not!?
MY GOD! That guy was right! I have it at .01 to the left now. I couldn't get it any closer that that. ( I tried ). Every shot seems so much smoother now. I never had to do this to any of my other games they always felt good even when I eyeballed them setting up the legs. But for whatever reason this one need TLC. So glad I took the time.

Yeah, GZ seems more sensitive than most. The only one that I've had that was as sensitive was Star Wars Prem. Half a turn on the leg leveler was the difference between heaven and hell.

#15254 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, GZ seems more sensitive than most. The only one that I've had that was as sensitive was Star Wars Prem. Half a turn on the leg leveler was the difference between heaven and hell.

Only got to play SW twice and the mini screen was busted. At Foxwoods in CT. So kinda took the fun out of it. I hope they get it fixed, going back up there in DEC.

#15255 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I would have to check mine but probably. I don't remember what adjustment numbers but somewhere in the hundreds it goes from like 139to 155 if I remember correctly.
Also, I have a premium if you have a pro they may skip some of the premium only settings

Mine is a premium. I was looking for the setting that awards an extra ball for reaching the replay score, and it’s not there. It is adjustment #3 on Deadpool so I assume it would be the same on GZ. I am missing adjustments 3, 4, 5 and 7-14.

#15256 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Karl celebrated like Planet of the Apes when he got to 10/10 secret combos while streaming Godzilla tonight:
https://clips.twitch.tv/OddCallousMeerkatTTours--zNPcQhi-smoccwn
He finished King of the Monsters:
[quoted image]
EDIT: Then he finished Monster Island Madness and beat the game...
[quoted image]

Keith built in the secret combos achievement because finishing Planet X victory mode (part of qualifying the ultimate wizard mode) is extremely difficult. That wizard achievement is still out there to get on stream.

#15257 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Keith built in the secret combos achievement because finishing Planet X victory mode (part of qualifying the ultimate wizard mode) is extremely difficult. That wizard achievement is still out there to get on stream.

For those wanting to see this achievement in video here is a time stamp of his twitch stream where it all starts.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1604136356?t=03h06m18s

#15258 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I really like this look with these settings on pinstadiums. There was always so much negativity around these I was reluctant to try them. Not sure why there is so much hate around these. Before and after pic too.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pinstadium lights are amazing.. It's hard to play without them now as they really do add alot to the game. Especially on Godzilla if you get the NEO fusion Atom. I think they get a bad wrap only because people think of LED's as being cheap and they see the high price point. However these are are high quality LED's and not your usual cheapo LED's. They work much harder and turn off an on constantly without fail. They also have to be hand built as no company makes them so that always ups the cost of simple time and material.

#15259 1 year ago

For those who might be interested or have emailed us, our pro bridge is now back in stock. We have a batch of 10 available.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/godzilla-pinball-pro-bridge-mod

PXL_20220929_180641769 (resized).jpgPXL_20220929_180641769 (resized).jpg
#15260 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Pinstadium lights are amazing.. It's hard to play without them now as they really do add alot to the game. Especially on Godzilla if you get the NEO fusion Atom. I think they get a bad wrap only because people think of LED's as being cheap and they see the high price point. However these are are high quality LED's and not your usual cheapo LED's. They work much harder and turn off an on constantly without fail. They also have to be hand built as no company makes them so that always ups the cost of simple time and material.

No matter what the cost is, they are taking alot of the atmosphere away. Godzilla especially utilizes dimming very well, i dont get the need for all this super brightness unless for streaming where it actually makes sense

#15261 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

No matter what the cost is, they are taking alot of the atmosphere away. Godzilla especially utilizes dimming very well, i dont get the need for all this super brightness unless for streaming where it actually makes sense

Do you have Pinstadium lights on your Godzilla? I am asking that because they don't just shine light on the playfield 24/7 removing the PINS's use of darkness.

The main lights are tied to the GI "General Illumination" circuit so they turn off exactly when the PIN is programmed to turn off. Not only that but when the red flashers go on and you have let's say a destruction jackpot, other lights on the Pinstadium also are tied to these flashers and enhance this experience and you really get the message that this shot is important.

It makes seeing the ball easier, which in turn makes playing the game more enjoyable. A perfect example is DeadPool, that game is noted for being too dark, on Pinstadium lights it's entirely enjoyable. Look I'm not a Pinstadium fanboy but I know when a product makes a vast improvement on a PIN.

You can also fully program them to some extent. You can make it less bright, change the GI colors, Flasher colors, choose and pick what moments of the PIN you want accentuated. It's a solid product, and unless you've played on a PIN with them especially their high end kit you won't know what I mean.

#15262 1 year ago

I am probably in the minority, I have a general philosophy to respect the design team’s choices and don’t do many mods or especially anything like Pinstadium. If I were a playfield artist who sweated over color choices, saturations, contrasts, and what it all looked like under the intended lighting for 2 years of my life, pinstadiums would probably break my spirit. It’s probably because I am a product designer myself, and I am at peace with the fact others likely do not share my philosophy. For extra lighting I prefer dimmable overhead spots with halogen incandescents. Understandably, not everyone will go to these measures or has the setup or the room or the will or desire.

#15263 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

If I were a playfield artist who sweated over color choices, saturations, contrasts, and what it all looked like under the intended lighting for 2 years of my life, pinstadiums would probably break my spirit.

You probably shouldn't go into playfield art. If you think a bit of extra light on the subject would break your spirit, you should hear the things people say to pinball artists.

#15264 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I am probably in the minority, I have a general philosophy to respect the design team’s choices and don’t do many mods or especially anything like Pinstadium. If I were a playfield artist who sweated over color choices, saturations, contrasts, and what it all looked like under the intended lighting for 2 years of my life, pinstadiums would probably break my spirit. It’s probably because I am a product designer myself, and I am at peace with the fact others likely do not share my philosophy. For extra lighting I prefer dimmable overhead spots with halogen incandescents. Understandably, not everyone will go to these measures or has the setup or the room or the will or desire.

Amen!

#15265 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:You probably shouldn't go into playfield art. If you think a bit of extra light on the subject would break your spirit, you should hear the things people say to pinball artists.

Hmm. To say it more simply, I want the playfield to look like the artist and designer intended. If you don’t feel
The same way, I don’t care. Not sure what drew out your snark. Good day.

#15266 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

It's comments like this that made me steer clear of them, but now that I have tried them I don't see how it takes away atmosphere. It still dims when it is supposed to dim and it still does the strobe effect as well. Only now I can see better when the GI is on. Maybe my eyes are not what they used to be and it really helps pick up the ball. Just my option is all, but if anyone has yet to experience them I would say they should go somewhere they can see them for themselves.

#15267 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Do you have Pinstadium lights on your Godzilla? I am asking that because they don't just shine light on the playfield 24/7 removing the PINS's use of darkness.
The main lights are tied to the GI "General Illumination" circuit so they turn off exactly when the PIN is programmed to turn off. Not only that but when the red flashers go on and you have let's say a destruction jackpot, other lights on the Pinstadium also are tied to these flashers and enhance this experience and you really get the message that this shot is important.
It makes seeing the ball easier, which in turn makes playing the game more enjoyable. A perfect example is DeadPool, that game is noted for being too dark, on Pinstadium lights it's entirely enjoyable. Look I'm not a Pinstadium fanboy but I know when a product makes a vast improvement on a PIN.
You can also fully program them to some extent. You can make it less bright, change the GI colors, Flasher colors, choose and pick what moments of the PIN you want accentuated. It's a solid product, and unless you've played on a PIN with them especially their high end kit you won't know what I mean.

Quoted from Tomass:

It's comments like this that made me steer clear of them, but now that I have tried them I don't see how it takes away atmosphere. It still dims when it is supposed to dim and it still does the strobe effect as well. Only now I can see better when the GI is on. Maybe my eyes are not what they used to be and it really helps pick up the ball. Just my option is all, but if anyone has yet to experience them I would say they should go somewhere they can see them for themselves.

Thanks for explanation. I did not know that about the dimming! I appologize for too much negativity in this respect. I think i still dont need this but to be fair my argument with dimming is false.

However i still do like the original look with light and shadow definitely better.

#15268 1 year ago

One mod that's just not necessary for 99% of games. I had pinstadiums on my RZLE. That game was dark! I still didn't like them. Even affer adjusting and fine tuning them I never cared for the look of the product on the side of the playfield or the overall effect. Your money, your mods, your game. Do what you like and enjoy.

#15269 1 year ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

One mod that's just not necessary for 99% of games. I had pinstadiums on my RZLE. That game was dark! I still didn't like them. Even affer adjusting and fine tuning them I never cared for the look of the product on the side of the playfield or the overall effect. Your money, your mods, your game. Do what you like and enjoy.

I’m not generally a fan, but it does depend on the game - GZ already looks great, and you can see everything so clearly. But WOZ looks so much nicer when fully lit up with pinstadium

#15270 1 year ago

I wasn't a fan of them at all until I bought my Deadpool with them already installed. Absolutely love them now. Newer versions are just so much better and smaller.

#15271 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m not generally a fan, but it does depend on the game - GZ already looks great, and you can see everything so clearly. But WOZ looks so much nicer when fully lit up with pinstadium

I went the spotlight route with WoZ and it was fine.

More power to people who enjoy Pinstadiums. I get the appeal. My only gripe with the brand is the incredibly deceptive "before/after" pictures they use to sell them. In the ones I've seen, the "before" is nowhere near real-world dark room and has probably been photoshopped or using the wrong f-stop or shutter speed to make it look much darker than reality. If you have a good product already, just be honest about the way the machine looks before they're installed. People will still see a difference.

#15272 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

More power to people who enjoy Pinstadiums. I get the appeal. My only gripe with the brand is the incredibly deceptive "before/after" pictures they use to sell them. In the ones I've seen, the "before" is nowhere near real-world dark room and has probably been photoshopped or using the wrong f-stop or shutter speed to make it look much darker than reality. If you have a good product already, just be honest about the way the machine looks before they're installed. People will still see a difference.

I brought that up in Pinstadium thread on this forum about a week ago and he completely dodged the question about why the before pics are so deceptive and not true to how it actually looks. I even replied to his super long reply that totally dodged it and asked yet again, and again, he totally ignored the question and just dodged it again. He couldn't turn off his "sales person" persona and just answer a simple question.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/152#post-7153997

#15273 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I brought that up in Pinstadium thread on this forum about a week ago and he completely dodged the question about why the before pics are so deceptive and not true to how it actually looks. I even replied to his super long reply that totally dodged it and asked yet again, and again, he totally ignored the question and just dodged it again. He couldn't turn off his "sales person" persona and just answer a simple question.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/152#post-7153997

He also didn't respond to my questions a couple years ago about what frequency of light his UV kit puts out since certain ranges on the blue end of the spectrum have been shown to damage eyesight permanently with consistent exposure.

He'll NEVER admit it, but anyone with working eyesight and a brain knows his "before" image is manipulated (HOW doesn't matter, point is, it's not representative of reality) in his marketing before/after pictures. That's the scummy part. If he just posted honest before/after pics I would have zero problems with the product (aside from the UV one I think is dangerous for eyes). Not for me, but lots of people like them, so great. Just be HONEST about how you sell it.

#15274 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind on them either. If people don't like them, I get it. If you have never tried them, I would suggest seeing them in person though. It's hard to get a pic to look close to what in person looks like.

#15275 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He also didn't respond to my questions a couple years ago about what frequency of light his UV kit puts out since certain ranges on the blue end of the spectrum have been shown to damage eyesight permanently with consistent exposure.
He'll NEVER admit it, but anyone with working eyesight and a brain knows his "before" image is manipulated (HOW doesn't matter, point is, it's not representative of reality) in his marketing before/after pictures. That's the scummy part. If he just posted honest before/after pics I would have zero problems with the product (aside from the UV one I think is dangerous for eyes). Not for me, but lots of people like them, so great. Just be HONEST about how you sell it.

Will UV reflect off the playfield /plastics and still be harmful to eyes?

#15276 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Will UV reflect off the playfield /plastics and still be harmful to eyes?

There's enough ambient light from them without reflection that I wouldn't have them. But he could clear things up by simply publishing the light frequencies his products use. Anything from 400-455nm is harmful over time (the lower, the more damaging) and black light from 350-400nm is even worse over shorter time.

#15277 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Also a great solution! In fact, perhaps better since you don’t have to deal with the lights falling off all over the place whenever you remove the glass. I hated how they would do that

#15278 1 year ago

Soon to be Godzilla Premium owner. Order place. Super excited for this one! Looking for all advice on this game. Thanks

#15279 1 year ago

Have fun with it and don't be afraid to tweak the settings to give yourself more time, an easier go of it, etc till you get up to speed on the game. You may want to get a shaker motor for it. It is a lot of fun. Congrats and enjoy it!

Quoted from mtopol01:

Soon to be Godzilla Premium owner. Order place. Super excited for this one! Looking for all advice on this game. Thanks

#15280 1 year ago

I was intrigued by PinStadiums. I was having low light issues on my playfield, but also was dealing with glare from overhead recessed lighting. I decided to get Invisiglass instead of Pinstadium, and decreasing the glare definitely improved my perceived brightness of the playfield.

#15281 1 year ago

First time getting to Terror of Mechagodzilla. Cool mode to say the least. I hope they add code to jump to all the modes in this game as a stand alone mini game.

#15282 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's enough ambient light from them without reflection that I wouldn't have them. But he could clear things up by simply publishing the light frequencies his products use. Anything from 400-455nm is harmful over time (the lower, the more damaging) and black light from 350-400nm is even worse over shorter time.

What is Stern using for Stranger Things UV lighting? Or is that different?

I'm not really sure.

#15283 1 year ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

I'm not really sure.

Stern uv kit. Actually UV.

Pinstadium UV+glow. Fake UV.

Pinstadium stranger things kit. Actually UV.

#15284 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stern uv kit. Actually UV.
Pinstadium UV+glow. Fake UV.
Pinstadium stranger things kit. Actually UV.

Thanks man. But that is crazy.

#15285 1 year ago

I just got my new GC but not by more than like 50 million and I’m so salty because I missed a destruction jackpot just before I drained my last ball worth just shy of 200 million and would have put me over 2 billion. Got the farthest ever and beat 3 1st tier and 2 2nd tier battles.

2E165B55-D2A8-4EED-A4A0-93B412E7789E (resized).jpeg2E165B55-D2A8-4EED-A4A0-93B412E7789E (resized).jpeg
#15286 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Also a great solution! In fact, perhaps better since you don’t have to deal with the lights falling off all over the place whenever you remove the glass. I hated how they would do that

I've done just the spotlight on the slings on all my games and it lights it enough to play without having the dark spots. For those that like pinstadiums, I'm happy for you. Personally I find the spots enough and looks good.

#15287 1 year ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

I'm not really sure.

Stranger Things is real UV range, but Stern hasn't published the actual light frequency for that to my knowledge, either. Just don't spend a lot of time in the upside down in the dark.

#15288 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Best mod to replace the Mechagodzilla plastics? Pics if you have them.

a day late but here's a second option since i only saw one recommendation
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1363-cheko-s-shop/05858-mechagodzilla-shield-spinner-mod-for-prem-le

He's got better pics there of the mod but also showing it in my machine. i put a little paint on the MGZ and spinner platform to liven it up a bit.
Same guy makes that UFO mod. both are great.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15289 1 year ago

Speaking of Pinstadium lights, I have wizardmod art blades and there seems to be some clear coating/layer over the side art and the pinstadiums don't stay up. I've tried 3M, gone through two of the magnet strip adhesives. They just constantly lose their grip and fall off despite being installed through the bracket holders correctly.

Anyone have this issue before? Love wizardmod stuff and have it on our JP as well, trying to find a solution, although when my Naegele building arrives the pinstadiums will probably be forced out due to space.

#15290 1 year ago

Just set-up my Godzilla pro and have a question about leveling the game.
Oddly enough I had to turn out completely the bolts from the FRONT legs to level the game as advised by Stern.
Will someone please let me know if this is normal?
My floor is flat

20220930_163300 (resized).jpg20220930_163300 (resized).jpg20220930_163329 (resized).jpg20220930_163329 (resized).jpg
#15291 1 year ago

You have it backwards. Back legs out about half to 3/4s and front all the way in. Your bubble level may be lying to you if not installed correctly.

#15292 1 year ago
Quoted from robbie:

Oddly enough I had to turn out completely the bolts from the FRONT legs to level the game as advised by Stern.
My floor is flat[quoted image][quoted image]

No, that is backward from normal. Unless your floor is not level.

Usually front levelers are as short as possible, screwed in completely or out a turn or two to allow fine tuning.

Rear levelers are usually at least half way out to get to 6.5 ~ 6.7 degrees. For more slope, keep unscrewing the rears further down.

A digital level is recommended.

#15293 1 year ago
Quoted from robbie:

I had my GZ almost all the way up in the back, low in the front. If you have nothing else, use the Clinometer app (free) and set your game about 6.5 degrees slope, or 83.5 on Clinometer, as measured on the playfield with glass off
Of course the Clinometer must used on the side of your phone without the buttons sticking out.

#15294 1 year ago
Quoted from robbie:

My floor is flat

Never trust the bubble

#15295 1 year ago

I've been struggling to cradle the ball on the left. Most of the time it will keep rolling at a slow speed of the end of the flipper.
after scratching my head and trying to fix it with leg levelling, I now notice that the angle on the left flipper is less than on the right flipper!

I assume this is not by design??

In a rest position, they seem the same but when both held up there is a difference.
Can anyone confirm if this is normal or if I need to adjust somehow?

IMG_20220930_162523[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20220930_162523[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20220930_162546[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20220930_162546[1] (resized).jpg
#15296 1 year ago

Godzilla Ball Search is a Jooooooke!

It should've launched another ball out knowing the ball didn't drain and that
how many balls were in the ball trough then when the 1st ball drained end the ball then.

#15297 1 year ago
Quoted from arrbee:

I've been struggling to cradle the ball on the left. Most of the time it will keep rolling at a slow speed of the end of the flipper.
after scratching my head and trying to fix it with leg levelling, I now notice that the angle on the left flipper is less than on the right flipper!
I assume this is not by design??
In a rest position, they seem the same but when both held up there is a difference.
Can anyone confirm if this is normal or if I need to adjust somehow?[quoted image][quoted image]

Your game could need to be leveled too. But both flippers should be the same position. I’d adjust the left one to be the same as the right.

#15298 1 year ago
Quoted from robbie:

Leveling 101...
Level on the playfield in the middle lowest and highest points of the playfield accessible.

#15299 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

First time getting to Terror of Mechagodzilla. Cool mode to say the least. I hope they add code to jump to all the modes in this game as a stand alone mini game.

me too. Love Terror and Monster Zero. I am not a horrible player, but the other modes seem really far away for me.

#15300 1 year ago
Quoted from robbie:

I went through this once before. The level will pop out of place but still look secured. Just grab it with your fingers and see it it has come out of its cradle slightly. Then level with the other members suggestions.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/306?hl=kbenson13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.