PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 548.
#13451 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I think considering this exact thread is for Godzilla owners, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say.. Why are you here posting? If you don't like the game that's fine, that's your opinion but given it's the #1 PIN on the top 100 and easily a top seller from Stern, I would say your opinion is of the minority. See ya.

That's a good point. I can't find one, so I'll start a Godzilla Haters thread, so I can complain among like minded people.

Wade

#13452 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade: I think having a pinball wizard design a game might actually be a bad thing, and might result in a game being too difficult. I hit that left ramp shot about 1 in 20 times. I'm not a great player, but I'm a decent player and have been playing at home and on route pretty regularly for 20 years. Regardless of what you think of my skills, someone who plays that much should be able to hit that shot more than 5% of the time.

Check the ball guide to the left of the captive ball. If it's sticking out a little bit, you need to adjust this and snug it up to the captive ball (captive ball should still be able to move, doesn't need a big gap) Will give you a little more leeway on the left ramp shot. At least several people have had this issue.

#13453 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

It sounds like the one you’re playing needs some attention to be set up right. Godzilla is pretty forgiving in terms of missed shots and not bricking shots.
Ignoring the code completely it’s not an extremely difficult shooter and has very long play times compared to the majority of other modern games.
Of course eventually you drain and sometimes it feels unfair but that’s pinball, a game you always lose.

I have only put like 10 games on GZ so far but immediately I noticed my games last longer than JP. It’s definitely easier than JP and way more forgiving when bricking shots. I’m noticing how few outlane drains I get especially compared to JP.

#13454 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

just installed the Neo Tokyo mod. So damn sexy. [quoted image]

I forget, but who sells these and what's the price?

#13455 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

YouTube repinning pinball molex connectors.

Thanks. I watched a few. You wouldn't happen to know what size plug stern uses would you? Going to buy some and a crimper and dive in.

#13456 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade:

OK, agreed... I'll dial back the flames. That said, I have some valid points that I think are worthy of discussion even among major fans of the game.
I just find it endlessly frustrating, and every Gz I've played has been the same. Maybe a bunch of tweaking will make a big difference, but I don't think a pin should take endless tweaking to be fun. How could an operator possibly keep it dialed in?
The 3 ball magnet hold isn't strong enough to hold the balls most of the time.
The pop bumper is ruthless. Even a perfect shot to the spinner often results in the ball bouncing into it and shooting into the outlane or SDTM. This is just punishing for regular players.
I think having a pinball wizard design a game might actually be a bad thing, and might result in a game being too difficult. I hit that left ramp shot about 1 in 20 times. I'm not a great player, but I'm a decent player and have been playing at home and on route pretty regularly for 20 years. Regardless of what you think of my skills, someone who plays that much should be able to hit that shot more than 5% of the time.
I've checked the level several times, it's spot on, but I don't have a way to check the playfield grade. Maybe I'll try that next.
I have other reasons for keeping it for now, but under normal circumstances I definitely would have sold or traded it. The route games I've played have been like this too.
Wade

Wade,
One thing you can do to reduce Outlane drains is to relocate the posts at the entrance of the outlines on both sides of the pf. There are pre-drilled holes in the pf for this adjustment. Move the posts over to the next hole to make the width of the Outlane entrance a bit narrower. The factory placement of these posts allow for you to do this. See pic of one of my relocated Outlane posts. One other source of SDTM drains is a weak shot to the right up ramp which frequently rolls back down the ramp and SDTM. I reduced the frequency of this occurrence by increasing the flipper power (to higher power than factory setting) in the adjustments menu. There may be more things you can do, but I haven't found them yet. As my game now stands, I still have some very short games, but there are also some very long games too, which is how the game designers planned it.

IMG_3637 (resized).jpgIMG_3637 (resized).jpg
#13457 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Thanks. I watched a few. You wouldn't happen to know what size plug stern uses would you? Going to buy some and a crimper and dive in.

.156 mostly. Very fire connectors in the game are .100

#13458 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I sent a really polite email asking him about it (also ordered in February) and he said he has some more going out in the next two weeks or so.

Don't you know people here get really upset if anyone comments on the awful wait time for Doug's speaker light kits?

At least you made sure to be really polite to Doug for his shitty wait time so he wouldn't get upset with you.

For those who say the wait is worth it, it ain't. Myth pinball has the same excellent product without the bullshit delay.

https://www.mythpinball.com/game/

#13459 1 year ago

Something is going on with my upper flipper. Maybe someone else here has experienced the same thing with their game.

Quick version: upper flipper stops working during play after the game is on a long time and many games are played. After the flipper dies during play, it will work when the next ball is in sitting in the shooter lane waiting to be plunged, but the flipper dies soon as ball is plunged.

Long version: Few weeks ago after the game being on all day and putting in a ton of games, the upper flipper stopped working. Checked all the usual stuff. Figured this is the thing where people say replace the sleeve and coil stop. So I shut the game off, farted around a while and switched out the sleeve and stop. I think the coil stop might have felt a bit magnetized? I did not change the plunger and link assembly. Game was off a long time while I replaced the parts.Turned it back on, played a game. Worked great. Thought it was fixed. Turned it off and went to bed.

Last weekend and this past weekend, after the game is on a few hours and after a bunch of plays, the upper flipper stops working.

Last night I realized that when the upper flipper stops working during play, it actually flips totally normal while a ball is sitting in the shooter lane waiting to be plunged. I can flip it a million times, but as soon as I plunge the ball, the upper flipper dies. If I hold the left flipper button in, the upper flipper drops and no longer works as soon as the ball is plunged. Manual plunge or action button plunge.

I also realized last night that ever since I got the game mid June, I've usually only had time for a game or 2 whenever I turn it on and never had a problem. This flipper issue has only occurred the 3 times I've been able to just keep hitting the start button and play a long time.

Turned the game on this morning and played a totally normal game. Flipper functioned fine.

Ideas?
Thanks.

#13460 1 year ago

Over the weekend I picked up a digital level and confirmed that my GZ Pro is level left to right and 6.5 degrees front to back. Unfortunately, I still get SDTM drains when I hit the center spinner. In fact, I just played a quick game and it happened twice. Both shots were really nice, strong shots that ripped the spinner and neither touched the touched the upper flipper on the way down. One moment you've got Ebirah in hot water and the next moment - drain. I guess I can deflect the ball with the upper flipper when it comes out of the loop or else just make softball shots to the center spinner. This doesn't happen when I make a gentle shot - only when I crush the spinner.

Any other thoughts or adjustments that I could make to prevent this?

Quoted from Hallucinate:

I have leveled the game using the PinGuy app on the playfield. I feel like it's level.

Quoted from ax014:

That app is hit or miss in terms of accuracy. Try leveling by the flippers and the building entrance using a bubble level or even better, a digital level. It’s worth the added effort!

Quoted from wywin:

Make sure you're level left-to-right. On my Pro, the spinner will go around (of course) and usually feed the left flipper fairly fast. Mine will occasionally bounce off the upper flipper too, but it should usually end up on the lower left flipper too, just slightly closer to the center drain.
Maybe see if holding up the left flipper is a more reliable feed?

#13461 1 year ago

Reduce the power of the left flipper a bit and see if that helps. Put back to stock if it is not stock power. Play with the pitch of your game too.

#13462 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Don't you know people here get really upset if anyone comments on the awful wait time for Doug's speaker light kits?
At least you made sure to be really polite to Doug for his shitty wait time so he wouldn't get upset with you.
For those who say the wait is worth it, it ain't. Myth pinball has the same excellent product without the bullshit delay.

Note from someone who’s had to disassemble both kits: they are not EXACTLY the same, but the only noticeable difference is that Doug’s kit has independent control of each speaker’s fire, so it looks more random. It is hard to notice until someone points it out. All other differences are technical and irrelevant to the final product.

#13463 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

just installed the Neo Tokyo mod. So damn sexy. [quoted image]

I had looked into getting this because the stock one just looks cheap. But this looks too big and bright in the pictures, like it dominates the right side of the play field. It just seems like too much light.

Is it that way in real life or does it blend in better?

#13464 1 year ago
Quoted from bouvrais:

Lounge I was able to fix the issue. Chances are the same steps might help you fix yours.

This pitch of the playfield is fine. It turns out as though the first floor was level with the playfield, the building was however ever so slightly leaning on the right (barely noticeable). Looking at the manual on page #66 shows two bolts under the playfield that can be adjusted to correct the building angle. Unscrewing the one corresponding to the bottom left corner of the building made it lean slightly more to the left and forward which in turn had the effect to widen the gap between the fourth floor ball guide and the back ramp. Now the ball can pass through the building when coming from the back ramp.

Worked perfectly - thanks.

#13465 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Note from someone who’s had to disassemble both kits: they are not EXACTLY the same, but the only noticeable difference is that Doug’s kit has independent control of each speaker’s fire, so it looks more random. It is hard to notice until someone points it out. All other differences are technical and irrelevant to the final product.

Gotcha. Myth speakers still have independent random flames so I didn't see the difference.

The biggest difference (other than the delay) is the optional building overlay. They are not the same.

Doug's are a sillhouette that can block the bottom row of lights a bit as he points out on his website. Myth has larger buildings that are more transparent. If you cut off the outer frame border, the light is even better. Both are good - just a matter of preference

#13466 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Mythpinball lighting looks meh!

#13467 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

Mythpinball lighting looks meh!

Have to disagree with you there, unless you just don't like speaker lights.

I've had both kits on my games. Indistinguishable. They are so totally not meh.

#13468 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Mine came in the same run and is the exact same. Don’t know if they’ll replace it if the texture is as intended

Quoted from purbeast:

I will be curious what your distro says about a replacement. This is only my 2nd pin and I've never contacted a distro about things like this after purchase.

I spoke with my distributor this morning. He referred me to email [email protected] with a brief description and some phots. Received an email back from Stern support a few hours later with a request number for a new lockdown bar. They informed me to send that request number to my distributor so he can order a replacement. Once the new bar is received I will then send the original back to Stern.

#13469 1 year ago
Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

I had looked into getting this because the stock one just looks cheap. But this looks too big and bright in the pictures, like it dominates the right side of the play field. It just seems like too much light.
Is it that way in real life or does it blend in better?

It's completely customizable. You can set the color, brightness, and effect of 5 different LEDS (3 modes, border, and right side sign) separately.

At full brightness, it is a bit too much. unless you buy all of his other mods he has in the works and your pinball machine just becomes a christmas tree!

But I'm very happy with it turned down a bit.

#13470 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade:

OK, agreed... I'll dial back the flames. That said, I have some valid points that I think are worthy of discussion even among major fans of the game.
I just find it endlessly frustrating, and every Gz I've played has been the same. Maybe a bunch of tweaking will make a big difference, but I don't think a pin should take endless tweaking to be fun. How could an operator possibly keep it dialed in?
The 3 ball magnet hold isn't strong enough to hold the balls most of the time.
The pop bumper is ruthless. Even a perfect shot to the spinner often results in the ball bouncing into it and shooting into the outlane or SDTM. This is just punishing for regular players.
I think having a pinball wizard design a game might actually be a bad thing, and might result in a game being too difficult. I hit that left ramp shot about 1 in 20 times. I'm not a great player, but I'm a decent player and have been playing at home and on route pretty regularly for 20 years. Regardless of what you think of my skills, someone who plays that much should be able to hit that shot more than 5% of the time.
I've checked the level several times, it's spot on, but I don't have a way to check the playfield grade. Maybe I'll try that next.
I have other reasons for keeping it for now, but under normal circumstances I definitely would have sold or traded it. The route games I've played have been like this too.
Wade

I wanted to jump in and say that I understand your frustration. I don't personally feel this way about my GZ Premium, but felt pretty similar about my Rush Premium. And I complained a bit in that club thread too (though not to the point where I got down-voted or told perhaps I shouldn't post there any more). To be clear, I think you have the right to be in this club thread and voice your frustration. You are not alone. That left ramp shot is tough!

I've made peace with my Rush and am still in the process of learning to love my GZ. Yes, there are hard shots in both games and I think I just have to work harder at learning how to hit them reliably. I will say that I generally have more fun on my GZ when I'm bricking than on my Rush. Even when I can't make that left ramp, I can usually still start GZ multiball and/or Mecha GZ multiball and still have a fun experience.

I see you have your GZ pro up for trade, and it looks like that's your only game. I'd be curious which games you've had/played in the past that you enjoyed and that you thought were less difficult. Crazy as this sounds, I might suggest Ghostbusters Pro or Premium to you as an alternative (mine is NOT for sale or trade to be clear!). In that game, the two key shots are relatively wide and makeable, and the peripheral shots are not as critical. There's also a wildcard shot that can spot those peripheral shots in the modes that require them. Of course, that wild card shot risks a SDTM return and everyone complains the flippers are spaced too far apart. So maybe there is no easy game at the end of the day...

#13471 1 year ago

Regarding “tough” shots in any pinball. Adjust your flipper angles. For me, I could never make the tower shot off the upper flipper on JP. In frustration, I lowered the upper flipper just a bit (more “droopy”), and BANG, now I hit that shot much more consistently. I find the left ramp shot on GZ very, very easy now. I can loop the ramps endlessly (disclosure: I installed the Precision Flip system with bushings, that helped tremendously, too, in improving my consistency).

#13472 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Reduce the power of the left flipper a bit and see if that helps. Put back to stock if it is not stock power. Play with the pitch of your game too.

Thank you. Obvious fix... seems to have worked.

#13473 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Regarding “tough” shots in any pinball. Adjust your flipper angles. For me, I could never make the tower shot off the upper flipper on JP. In frustration, I lowered the upper flipper just a bit (more “droopy”), and BANG, now I hit that shot much more consistently. I find the left ramp shot on GZ very, very easy now. I can loop the ramps endlessly (disclosure: I installed the Precision Flip system with bushings, that helped tremendously, too, in improving my consistency).

The upper flipper in JP "sags" by default. The top of the flipper is aligned with the dot, instead of being aligned in the middle.

#13474 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Is there some video or post that explains how to do this? Thanks!

#13475 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

The upper flipper in JP "sags" by default. The top of the flipper is aligned with the dot, instead of being aligned in the middle.

Thank you, I was not aware of that. My flipper is set as shown, more "droopy" than the dot, but only from the center. I'll try it aligned with the face. Appreciate this.
IMG_2235 (resized).JPGIMG_2235 (resized).JPG

#13476 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Thank you, I was not aware of that. My flipper is set as shown, more "droopy" than the dot, but only from the center. I'll try it aligned with the face. Appreciate this.
[quoted image]

Yours is set properly.

The dot is supposed to be aligned with the top of the bat, not the top of the rubber, so you got it right in that pic.

It's just a bit confusing as to why they simply didn't move the dot lower so that it lined up with the center lol. Seems odd to just have this one off.

On another note about the GZ upper flipper, did anyone raise the power on it? The default power is like WAY lower than the others and any other setting of the defaults in my JP. I believe it was like around 160 or so. All 3 of my JP were 255 and I forget what they were on GZ but they were lower than JP but nothing close to 160.

#13477 1 year ago

The bat is supposed to point directly at the dot.

#13478 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The bat is supposed to point directly at the dot.

According to Keith Elwin himself, you would be wrong.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/96#post-5516155

#13479 1 year ago

Ah. Didn’t realize he did it different for the upper flipper. Good to know, and stupid it isn’t consistent. Haha. So is it that way for all his upper flippers, or just JP?

#13480 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ah. Didn’t realize he did it different for the upper flipper. Good to know, and stupid it isn’t consistent. Haha. So is it that way for all his upper flippers, or just JP?

I believe it's specific to JP. I didn't know about that until I replaced my flippers either and was putting new ones on and was asking in there.

But apparently that is how they come from the factory too I just didn't even look at it prior to taking em off.

Why the dot simply isn't in the spot to be center to the bat in it's correct position is beyond me though lol.

#13482 1 year ago

I'm not 100% positive but I thought that upper flipper alignment setup was specific to Jurassic Park. My GZ came with it aligned to the center of the bat from the factory.

#13483 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm not 100% positive but I thought that upper flipper alignment setup was specific to Jurassic Park. My GZ came with it aligned to the center of the bat from the factory.

Yeah we were talking about JP on a tangent. It's specific to JP.

#13484 1 year ago

Played for first time since update, and now only have to shoot 1 ramp to qualify battle . Doesn't matter which , it lights battle. Just a coincidence or new code? Any ideas to fix?

#13485 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Played for first time since update, and now only have to shoot 1 ramp to qualify battle . Doesn't matter which , it lights battle. Just a coincidence or new code? Any ideas to fix?

its a setting that somehow must have gotten turned. Go into game specific settings and look for "light battle difficulty" or something. the default is "hard". I Don't know exactly what the lower settings do.

#13486 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

its a setting that somehow must have gotten turned. Go into game specific settings and look for "light battle difficulty" or something. the default is "hard". I Don't know exactly what the lower settings do.

Great call Bud, factory setting is hard, it was on easy for some reason. Thanks

#13487 1 year ago

Anyone have Cliffys for Godzilla? The kit is here: http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm -- are these needed for premium, home use? Is it worth the cost for a kit? Or do we have enough protection already from Stern? I don't want to buy everything possible for the pin, just artblades for me-- but if these really help I'd consider it.

#13488 1 year ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

Anyone have Cliffys for Godzilla? The kit is here: http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm -- are these needed for premium, home use? Is it worth the cost for a kit? Or do we have enough protection already from Stern? I don't want to buy everything possible for the pin, just artblades for me-- but if these really help I'd consider it.

Not needed, but lots of people like them.

#13489 1 year ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

I have them. I didn't install the scoop protector since there is already one there. I'll save the Cliffy scoop protector for when/if the Stern copy cracks or bends. I also didn't install the switch protectors since the balls drop on the blank playfield and not on the switch. I installed the Cliffy switch protectors that came with the Godzilla kit on my NGG. I like the outhole and shooter lane protection. To each his own.

#13490 1 year ago

Curious, what are peoples thoughts on the flipper coil fans for this game? Needed, not needed? Experiences before/after?

I’m starting to get to the point of having regular 20-30 minute game times and I believe I’m seeing some flipper fade (hitting the right ramp is increasing difficult unless the ball has some decent momentum or if I’m cradling/shooting) but I’m not entirely sure if the mod is warranted since the shot can still be made.

#13491 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Curious, what are peoples thoughts on the flipper coil fans for this game? Needed, not needed? Experiences before/after?
I’m starting to get to the point of having regular 20-30 minute game times and I believe I’m seeing some flipper fade (hitting the right ramp is increasing difficult unless the ball has some decent momentum or if I’m cradling/shooting) but I’m not entirely sure if the mod is warranted since the shot can still be made.

If you feel flipper fade, then you've answered your own question...no?

I've never felt the need for flipper fans on any of my Stern games (fwiw).

#13492 1 year ago

So the upper flipper on this game should be aligned with the tip centered on the dot?

Mine came with it ahead of the dot just a bit and it just barley catches the ball occasionally.
I was aware of the JP alignment so I thought maybe this game had its own quirk in that regard.
The thread search didn't really provide any insight.

#13493 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I've been pondering the same thing.
I have them on my DP, maybe I should move them to my GZ

#13494 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

I've experienced flipper fade on my gz prem more than on my other modern sterns (ehoh and DP)...i'd start to feel it after about 20min of play. I ended up picking up PinMonk 's tibetan breeze 3 fan set, plus the magnet fan add-on, and have zero regrets about it. I don't see any flipper fade since adding those.

#13495 1 year ago

Pro is here …. An adult beverage for every time the news guy says Godzilla
Awesome game

#13496 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Concerning the flame effect, to anyone saying the two light kits look the same....I'll come out and call BS.

The main difference, in my opinion, is the light frame on the Myth kit is built so the light strips are visible all the way around the rectangle honeycomb grill area. This draws your eye to the light strips themselves and distracts from the light that the light strips are putting off toward the middle of the grill area. I believe this is what makes them look like lit up flaming "U" shapes that others have pointed out. Of course, it could also be lower quality light strips, but I expect it's more likely the frame design. In any case, what I know is they do not look the same as my light kits, as you keep repeatably claiming.

Quoted from RTS:

Gotcha. Myth speakers still have independent random flames so I didn't see the difference.
The biggest difference (other than the delay) is the optional building overlay. They are not the same.
Doug's are a sillhouette that can block the bottom row of lights a bit as he points out on his website. Myth has larger buildings that are more transparent. If you cut off the outer frame border, the light is even better. Both are good - just a matter of preference

As for their building design, I didn't realize the frame of it went into the visible honeycomb grill area to cover up the frame's visible light strips. I guess that's one way to try to correct the strips being in direct view. It's easy to understand why I didn't know that, because no one will post a video or even a picture of them mounted in a game or behind a speaker panel. Why is that? Seems weird. How about a picture of them mounted in a game, or even just mounted on a speaker panel, from a player's distance away? It doesn't seem too much to ask. I would like to see what they actually look like in use.

Quoted from RTS:

Have to disagree with you there, unless you just don't like speaker lights.
I've had both kits on my games. Indistinguishable. They are so totally not meh.

So, let's see a video of the Myth light kit flames, actually mounted on a SPIKE 2 speaker panel, from a player's distance away, looking the same as mine. Use the foam or "Light Distibution Panels" or whatever you need to show off how they look exactly the same as my light kit as you keep claiming. You say they are indistinguishable from each other, but from what I have seen...they just don't look as good when it comes to the flame effect.

To the people that have ordered or are looking to order from me, I'm sorry they are taking as long as they do to make. I can't really argue that, but what I can do is ask for proof of them looking the same or as good when the same people keep bashing me over and over again and claiming you can't tell the difference between the two when the difference is obvious. If you want the best flame effect in your SPIKE 2 speaker panel....put in your order with me and prepare for a wait. Your business would be appreciated. If you want a flame effect that is almost as good and you want it right away...get one of the other flame kits. You should check out Cointaker's flaming failure....it's a downright pathetic attempt.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#13497 1 year ago

Can anyone point me in the right direction to troubleshoot the game resetting mid-game? GZ premium, has been at my dads house since purchase. Game has been working fine for weeks, playfield hasn’t been lifted since then. Game reset twice out of four games yesterday. Mid ball game went dark and complete reboot. Anything obvious after checking connectors??

#13498 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

So maybe there is no easy game at the end of the day...

Who Dunnit? Road show? Hard to have quick games on those and a few others out there…

#13499 1 year ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

I’d go shaker over art blades personally if you going to spend $100 on a single mod, just my opinion though. I’m still waiting one mine and deciding on mirror vs art blades myself once I’d have some extra after getting mine. Getting a shaker with mine installed.

#13500 1 year ago

New Stern Mod

298375170_10228919311152096_9046434336250066823_n (resized).jpg298375170_10228919311152096_9046434336250066823_n (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
9,000 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/270 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.