PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 548.
#12301 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Question on installing the stern shaker motor, my AIQ had four pre drilled holes inside the cabinet for the shaker motor, not seeing that on my GZ. I believe there under side of the cabinet has inserts for the screws to go into. Should I drill pilot holes up through these to ensure the shaker screws align?

Also, this wire (ground?) seems to be layed right where is need to drill two of the screws, is that an issue?

#12302 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Question on installing the stern shaker motor, my AIQ had four pre drilled holes inside the cabinet for the shaker motor, not seeing that on my GZ. I believe there under side of the cabinet has inserts for the screws to go into. Should I drill pilot holes up through these to ensure the shaker screws align?

Check again. Sometimes, a tiny bit of wood covers the holes. Poke up from the captured nuts underneath

#12303 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Also, this wire (ground?) seems to be layed right where is need to drill two of the screws, is that an issue?

F7FEE1C6-0059-4BB4-8557-45DE12F77A59 (resized).jpegF7FEE1C6-0059-4BB4-8557-45DE12F77A59 (resized).jpeg
#12305 1 year ago

Take a picture of the bottom of the cabinet from underneath. Should have 4 captured nuts for the shaker.

#12306 1 year ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

I put an an Interactive LED in AC/DC from Flipper Fidelity and it is so very nice. This is definitely something I want to burn $$ on! Yeah, thank's for posting that link and making me spend money...

I bought one a while back. Looks great

#12307 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Take a picture of the bottom of the cabinet from underneath. Should have 4 captured nuts for the shaker.

I do

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#12308 1 year ago

Poke a small tool through those holes. It will pop out the thin wood disks covering your holes.

#12309 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Poke a small tool through those holes. It will pop out the thin wood disks covering your holes.

If it pierces that wire is that ok as I am pretty sure it will?

#12310 1 year ago

It's fine. Move the braid a bit to uncover the hole. No big deal.

#12311 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

If it pierces that wire is that ok as I am pretty sure it will?

Pretty sure it's by design to be at least adjacent so that the shaker is grounded. And the purpose of it being braided is so that things can pierce it to be grounded.

#12312 1 year ago

Yes shaker needs to sit on the braid so it's grounded. You won't break it poking it with a screwdriver.

#12313 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Interesting. Have you played around with the magnet adjustment settings? Mine has been like this for a long time, not just with the new code.

Quoted from EaglePin:

So far I've just been playing it without adjusting any settings. If they make another tweak to magnet behavior in another code update I don't want to have adjusted the settings and then have to dial it in again. If it's still doing this after code is pretty much finalized then I'll monkey around with settings, but fingers crossed they make another tweak to it or at least mostly undo whatever they just did.

Have you guys tried different balls?

I like the Ninja super shiny balls even though they are supposed to get magnetized, I have not had this happen and my magnet seems very reliable at catching the balls. Playfield at 7.0°.

I'm right around 1000 games played, with several 50-60 minute games played (I also do have DIY fan on magnet and flipper coils). I actually bought Polaris balls, but prefer Ninja and tried them when I first got the game to see how long before they magnetized. I have been using them in my other machines with no magnetization in AIQ or TZ either.

When I changed the first set out at ~500 games played, no magnetization noted with other balls, paperclips, etc. Getting close to changing out again as they get a little scratched up as I generally change out every 500 games.

Just a thought.

#12314 1 year ago
Quoted from JP76:

Same here. I removed the weights and put a drop of oil on each bearing. That helped a little but squeak is still there. Curious what will fix this for good.

The synthetic grease (Super Lube) on the shaker did not work. I did notice that the squeak seemed to go away when spinning in just one direction. So I went ahead with the suggestion to change the polarity and so far so good. I need to give it more time but I'm hopeful.

#12315 1 year ago
Quoted from Shuoink:

I'll be honest I was just going off what I saw in previous posts about them throughout this thread. It's quite possible I misread/misinterpreted what someone had said. I'll have to go back and look but I thought I saw someone saying they ordered some in January and were still waiting.....I humbly stand corrected on the wait time, accept my apologies.
I'm not knocking the product at all, they look amazing. I prefer your inserts as well...
Everyone genuinely seems to understand it's a hot item and you are back logged on making them, and most people are fine waiting.
Some people are a bit more impatient and it's nice to have an alternative available in the mean time...
Def my bad on the 6 month thing but it does seem from other posts to atleast be a 2-3 month out order, or no?

Ordered Jan 22 and still waiting. So 5.5 months. I think your fine saying 6 months

#12316 1 year ago

Has there been any mention of the ball being clanky coming out of the shooter lane? Not sure what’s causing this.... is there a fix or an adjustment?

#12317 1 year ago
Quoted from bsobie:

Has there been any mention of the ball being clanky coming out of the shooter lane? Not sure what’s causing this.... is there a fix or an adjustment?

First off..are you talking about the auto launch or a manual plunge? Also it is a real skill shot you have to time it to where the ball jumps out of the shooter lane and hits right before the embedded guide bar, but with enough momentum to either continue across the playfield behind the upper left flipper or to perform one of the other unique skill shots including coming back down the lane... But if you do happen to hit it and it hits right on the embedded guide bar it will get a little clank there..

If you're talking about the ball rattling coming out of the shooter lane itself and hitting sidewalls, then you need to consider the auto plunger adjustment or the manual plunger tip strike point on the ball and possibly lining that up better

#12318 1 year ago
Quoted from sgtski1978:

Just got my GZ Prem a couple of weeks ago and having an issue with the bridge. It operates fine, but for some reason, doesn't always completely reset to a flat surface; leaves a slight gap that prevents the ball from travelling. Resolves itself after ball search (the bridge will open, ball drops, and then bridge resets as it should. I didnt see a bridge calibration option in the menu, so is there another means of tweaking the bridge?

I had this issue, and it's a quick fix. You will need to remove the plastic bridge components and spread them apart more and then tighten them again. It's a very tight fight but there is some wiggle room. What's happening is the plastic pieces of the bridge if they where not assembled perfectly will rub against one another preventing the bridge from returning to it's normal straight path shape. You don't have to take off the whole bridge.. I only took out the C clip bracket nearest to the moving building (I have a Premium version) then took out a another screw underneath the bridge and was at that point able to disassemble most of the bridge 3 out of the 4 pieces I was able to remove the 2 black screws that hold them and nudge it and re-tighten to fix the issue. Just make sure when you put it back together the bolt underneath the bridge is correctly aligned. It's a bit tricky to hold it all in one hand but totally doable. Good luck.

#12319 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I like the Ninja super shiny balls even though they are supposed to get magnetized, I have not had this happen and my magnet seems very reliable at catching the balls. Playfield at 7.0°.
I'm right around 1000 games played, with several 50-60 minute games played (I also do have DIY fan on magnet and flipper coils). I actually bought Polaris balls, but prefer Ninja and tried them when I first got the game to see how long before they magnetized. I have been using them in my other machines with no magnetization in AIQ or TZ either.
When I changed the first set out at ~500 games played, no magnetization noted with other balls, paperclips, etc. Getting close to changing out again as they get a little scratched up as I generally change out every 500 games.
Just a thought.

I haven't tried different balls. Been using anti-mag ball baron ones from day one (since that's what people on pinside recommended). I suppose I could give it a shot and perhaps it could have an impact. Though it's not that the magnet never catches the ball; it does regularly from the right flipper and on direct shots.

#12320 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

I haven't tried different balls. Been using anti-mag ball baron ones from day one (since that's what people on pinside recommended). I suppose I could give it a shot and perhaps it could have an impact. Though it's not that the magnet never catches the ball; it does regularly from the right flipper and on direct shots.

How is the guide on the left side of magnet? Mine was out about 1/8" inch. Easy to loosen nut underneath and squeeze guide back in tight. Now the magnet throws it way back up on left side, easier to make loop shot as well.

#12321 1 year ago

I received my GZ Prem last week and noticed that the center spinner was only registering a small amount of spins on clean hits. After closer inspection, I found that the micro switch gets stuck down briefly and is not as responsive/springy as the other switches. Is this something that can be adjusted or does the entire switch need to be replaced?

#12322 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

it was here who recommended switching the pop bumper body for a transparent one...

EDIT: I was not prepared for the run on these bodies and an now out of stock on the modern bodies in clear. I'll need to order replacments from Germany in a few weeks; for now I have removed clear as a color option.

I was trying to figure out why I was selling a few of single pop bumper bodies, skirts, and bases in clear and then why I had a customer ask me by email. I now know.

For those whom are ordering via the link above; you want the modern body, the skirt, and the clear base.
Many are forgetting the clear base; you can see the white base if you don't replace it. Example from another game:
example white baseexample white base

#12323 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Just a thought.

Thing is this happened like a light switch was suddenly thrown. Played earlier in the afternoon the day the update came out and the magnet was good for all shots including clean shots through from the left flipper. Installed new code and the magnet wasn't catching well in the first game with new code and my first clean shot through from the left flipper had pretty much no magnet effect at all when it should have been swooped into the left ramp lane. It's definitely a code issue.

#12324 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

My Flaming Speaker Light Kits have not even been listed for sale for 6 months....so how have people been waiting 6+ months???
Doug (SpeakerLightkits.com)

Doug can you pm me please, If this is true I somehow ordered 4/20 and want to make sure you got it…. Site shows / showed “may delay order” but still allowed me to add to cart and pay by pp.

#12325 1 year ago

Poor Doug.

Here’s a vote to create a separate thread for updates on that specific situation.

#12326 1 year ago
Quoted from Soltic:

Doug can you pm me please, If this is true I somehow ordered 4/20 and want to make sure you got it…. Site shows / showed “may delay order” but still allowed me to add to cart and pay by pp.

Not sure if trolling but January orders have not finished being fulfilled yet, according to multiple posters, so you've got a wait. You can search this thread and the mod thread for "Doug" or "speaker lights" to get an idea of current situation. You're just gonna have to wait. I doubt asking a guy who's made it clear to not but him about it to "pm you" on a thread of 12000 posts is really gonna help.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/247#post-7012824

#12327 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Not sure if trolling but January orders have not finished being fulfilled yet, according to multiple posters, so you've got a wait. You can search this thread and the mod thread for "Doug" or "speaker lights" to get an idea of current situation. You're just gonna have to wait. I doubt asking a guy who's made it clear to not but him about it to "pm you" on a thread of 12000 posts is really gonna help.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/247#post-7012824

Duh, not trolling, he specifically said he hasn't offered them for sale in 6 months since January-ish.

I somehow made an order in April and want to make sure he knows his orders have actually still been coming in & posting here should anyone else be as surprised as I was reading his post (while I quietly wait as I am indeed aware of his order status being back-logged).

Not sure if I can make it more clear for you, let me know if I can dumb it down further.

#12328 1 year ago

Newbie questions as I picked up a Pro this past weekend. When you get the Multiball that starts by the bridge with the magnet to the left of it, when the other two balls kick out are they also supposed to lock on the magnet for a few seconds before all three balls drop? I've had that happen a few times and then other times the balls kick out and just knock the first ball off. Just curious how it's supposed to be the majority of the time.

#12329 1 year ago
Quoted from Soltic:

Duh, not trolling, he specifically said he hasn't offered them for sale in 6 months since January-ish.
I somehow made an order in April and want to make sure he knows his orders have actually still been coming in & posting here should anyone else be as surprised as I was reading his post (while I quietly wait as I am indeed aware of his order status being back-logged).
Not sure if I can make it more clear for you, let me know if I can dumb it down further.

Doug said “My Flaming Speaker Light Kits have not EVEN been listed for sale for 6 months”, meaning they were listed just under 6 months ago for the very first time, so all orders are less than 6 months old.

#12330 1 year ago

Just curious, not sure how official toppers coincide with game releases...
Is there an "official" topper for godzilla floating around out there or has one not been released yet? And any rumors of one/what it might be?
Thnx

-I did just get the mezel mods one but curious what an official one from stern might look like for this

#12331 1 year ago
Quoted from Shuoink:

Just curious, not sure how official toppers coincide with game releases...
Is there an "official" topper for godzilla floating around out there or has one not been released yet? And any rumors of one/what it might be?
Thnx
-I did just get the mezel mods one but curious what an official one from stern might look like for this

Do you have a picture of the MezEl topper on your pin as I've been thinking about this, but also wondering when something else would be released.

#12332 1 year ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Newbie questions as I picked up a Pro this past weekend. When you get the Multiball that starts by the bridge with the magnet to the left of it, when the other two balls kick out are they also supposed to lock on the magnet for a few seconds before all three balls drop? I've had that happen a few times and then other times the balls kick out and just knock the first ball off. Just curious how it's supposed to be the majority of the time.

I assume you're referring to Godzilla multi-ball. If so, yes, having the magnet hold all three balls and drop simultaneously is the intended functionality, but this change was JUST introduced in the last code version and isn't very consistent for many as you have noticed. Prior to .97 code, it would drop the ball first and then plunge the other two.

It's very possible this functionality will improve in future code releases, but if you want to try on your own you can attempt to fix by:

-Making sure your machine is level side-to-side and at about 6.8-7.0 pitch.
-Replacing balls with ones that are more prone to magnet activity.
-Close the 'gap' between the rail to the left and the magnet (if you search this thread there are lots of posts explaining how to do this).
-Playing with your plunge power (found under the adjustments) to ensure plunged balls reach the magnet consistently.

#12333 1 year ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Doug said “My Flaming Speaker Light Kits have not EVEN been listed for sale for 6 months”, meaning they were listed just under 6 months ago for the very first time, so all orders are less than 6 months old.

My bad, thanks for clarifying / dumbing it down for me - one of my buddies had his GZLE since Sept / Oct of last year and I thought he had them on his shortly after that so thought Doug meant he had put sales on hold for last 6 months...

#12334 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

I assume you're referring to Godzilla multi-ball. If so, yes, that is the intended functionality, but this change was JUST introduced in the last code version and isn't very consistent for many as you have noticed. Prior to .97 code, it would drop the ball first and then plunge the other two.
It's very possible this functionality will improve in future code releases, but if you want to try on your own you can attempt to improve the feature by:
-Making sure your machine is level side-to-side and at about 6.8-7.0 pitch.
-Replacing balls with ones that are more prone to magnet activity.
-Close the 'gap' between the rail to the left and the magnet (if you search this thread there are lots of posts explaining how to do this).
-Playing with your plunge power (found under the adjustments) to ensure plunged balls reach the magnet consistently.

Yes that's correct the Godzilla multi-ball. Good to know it's supposed to do that as I'm running the latest .97 code. Are we finding it better to be at a higher pitch for this pin then the 6.5 as I have all my pins set at that pitch but can certainly raise it higher if that's recommended? Also what are you setting your plunger power to as mine has been fine so I haven't adjusted it yet?

#12335 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

My Flaming Speaker Light Kits have not even been listed for sale for 6 months....so how have people been waiting 6+ months???
Doug (SpeakerLightkits.com)

mine was pushing 6 months before I finally got em.

#12336 1 year ago

Hi, i have a question, that will be easy to answer for people from USA, i want to remove some pieces on the playfield of my godzilla to put a convlux and as normal since is fabricated on the USA the nut screw bolts are in imperial mesure and not metrical.
Can you tell me the size of the bolts/nuts so i can buy the good tools to unscrew them. thanks

#12337 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

mine was pushing 6 months before I finally got em.

Please send me a PM letting me know what name your order was placed under. I only see one order that went to Midland, MI. Ordered Jan 23rd and delivered on May 18th (less than 4 months later). Maybe I am mistaken, but letting me know who you are can get it cleared up.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#12338 1 year ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Yes that's correct the Godzilla multi-ball. Good to know it's supposed to do that as I'm running the latest .97 code. Are we finding it better to be at a higher pitch for this pin then the 6.5 as I have all my pins set at that pitch but can certainly raise it higher if that's recommended? Also what are you setting your plunger power to as mine has been fine so I haven't adjusted it yet?

For pins in your house, always set them at the pitch you like to play them at. There is never a correct answer to that. Some people like them a bit more "floaty", whereas some people like them to have the ball come down straight and fast. It is all preference.

Having said that, get some rubber feet. They are AWESOME when testing different pitches. You can pop them under the back feet to try a higher pitch. You can put them under the front ones to try lower. It makes for much faster adjustments that don't get the machine out of level left to right normally. Then set it how you like it best.

For the 3 ball to the magnet plunge, mine didn't work at first. I had adjusted the autoplunger down so it wasn't smacking the balls all around. When I adjusted that back to default, it started "doing the thing" with the 3 balls a good amount of the time. I still need to make some tweaks to my launcher, but I just keep playing instead of tweaking... which is a good thing.

#12339 1 year ago

Just when I think the game can’t get any better…oxygen destroyer is such a cool mode. Reminds me of toto from woz. Keep up the great updates Stern!

#12340 1 year ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I guess pitch is more of a personal preference.. I keep my games around 6.8-7.00 as I find its easier to hit the far playfield shots (left spinner and scoop/bumper in this case). But now that I think it through, I guess you'd have better odds of hitting the magnet on plunge the lower incline so if you're at 6.5 and thats what you like then disregard my pitch comment .

Auto plunge is adjustment #150, and mine is set to factory setting which also happens to be 150.

#12341 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Just when I think the game can’t get any better…oxygen destroyer is such a cool mode. Reminds me of toto from woz. Keep up the great updates Stern!

Diffusing the OD with only a few seconds left is so cool, heck even flailing until the last minute and having the flippers power down is great. Such a cool integration of the OD that’s loyal to the original concept. Can’t wait to see what else is coming with future updates!!

#12342 1 year ago

I asked this in the mod thread, but no replies yet in a few days so I wanted to poll the general population here..

Does anyone have this mechagodzilla mod and can speak to its quality?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1016-lermods/06715-godzilla-pinball-pro-illuminated-mechagodzilla

Thanks!

#12343 1 year ago
Quoted from Soltic:

My bad, thanks for clarifying / dumbing it down for me - one of my buddies had his GZLE since Sept / Oct of last year and I thought he had them on his shortly after that so thought Doug meant he had put sales on hold for last 6 months...

First time quoting myself.

Yup really misunderstood Doug, in fact when I got ready to go for a GZ and started looking at the mods figured Doug had been selling them for a while - as far back as flame speakers I saw on bksor’s.

Again my bad, flame on if necessary - I suited up.

#12344 1 year ago

Delete repeat.

#12345 1 year ago
Quoted from Colywobbles:

I was lucky enough to be one of Stumblor’s beta testers for his Tokyo Neon Sign Mod so I thought I’d post a little video of my experience fitting the mod hope it’s some help to those lucky enough to have their name in one.
Please note photos and videos don’t give this mod the justice it deserves and it looks far nicer in the flesh and the way it shimmers and flickers is just mind blowingly awesome.
Please excuse the broken arm but it does go to show how easy it is to fit 48hrs after an operation which involves having a plate and 8 screws put in my arm due to the bad break.

And a few pics of it in situ.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the green acrylic for on top of the scoop?

#12346 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

I asked this in the mod thread, but no replies yet in a few days so I wanted to poll the general population here..
Does anyone have this mechagodzilla mod and can speak to its quality?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1016-lermods/06715-godzilla-pinball-pro-illuminated-mechagodzilla
Thanks!

Lermods makes pretty good mods. This one is a small approximately 3" or 4" Mechagodzilla (sorry, I don't have it right in front of me), and is a more affordable toy to find. It has lights in it which is cool, but it is from the wrong era of the Godzilla films (it's from the 90s reboots) and it looks out of place to me. Most people probably won't care too much.

An alternative is to find the Mechagodzilla 1974 (that's the actual toy name) on Ebay, pull off his legs (the toy is 2 pieces of vinyl separate at the waist) pop that on there. It's about $50/$60 and won't light up unless you add lights yourself, but IMO it is sized more appropriately and is from the correct era of the game (and therefore matches the art and video content). There's also a piggy bank which is Mecha just from the waist up, but it is WAY too large. I bought that one first LOL

I also made a little platform for mine so he sits up higher on the playfield, and I think it looks pretty good. I'll post a photo.

#12347 1 year ago

Please forgive a more general question here, but it relates to GZ and other Sterns. I’ve seen many posts that state the stock flipper coil stocks are junk. Several posts say the stops only lasted a few hundred games, etc.

My question is, what constitutes a failed coil stop for a newer Stern? Anything to look for? On heavily routed games I restored years ago, really well-used stops got mushroomed. Is this the issue? I’ve ordered a dozen replacements in anticipation of replacement. I’d appreciate knowing what to look for. Thanks.

#12348 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Hi, i have a question, that will be easy to answer for people from USA, i want to remove some pieces on the playfield of my godzilla to put a convlux and as normal since is fabricated on the USA the nut screw bolts are in imperial mesure and not metrical.
Can you tell me the size of the bolts/nuts so i can buy the good tools to unscrew them. thanks

You'd want to get nut drivers and wrenches in the following sizes:
1/4"
5/16"
11/32"
3/8"

That will cover you for most parts on games. Also order a set of imperial unit Allen wrenches (also known as hex keys) - a standard set should have all the sizes you need.

#12349 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Please forgive a more general question here, but it relates to GZ and other Sterns. I’ve seen many posts that state the stock flipper coil stocks are junk. Several posts say the stops only lasted a few hundred games, etc.
My question is, what constitutes a failed coil stop for a newer Stern? Anything to look for? On heavily routed games I restored years ago, really well-used stops got mushroomed. Is this the issue? I’ve ordered a dozen replacements in anticipation of replacement. I’d appreciate knowing what to look for. Thanks.

The stops fail where they're attached to the bracket, there is a brass ring that wears out so you end up with slop. Aside from iffy play, check under Any and all flipper mechanisms and look for gold dust in the cabinet. This is brass shavings that wear off the coil stops. While you're in there replace your sleeves

#12350 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

The stops fail where they're attached to the bracket, there is a brass ring that wears out so you end up with slop. Aside from iffy play, check under Any and all flipper mechanisms and look for gold dust in the cabinet. This is brass shavings that wear off the coil stops. While you're in there replace your sleeves

Got it, thank you. Good advice on the sleeves, too. I do this whenever I see any type of wear on the mech.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/247?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.