IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 544.
#12151 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I think terror is supposed to be "harder" than zero to qualify, but it's cool the player has the option to try qualifying both for the L4 powerup.
Get a heat ray stored and use that to score the super. Mecha has a nice long ballsaver, use it to get quick jackpots in the beginning. Don't be afraid to skill-drain to keep the playfield clear of balls to make shooting jackpots easier while ballsave is active. Shoot the center spinner loop and hold the UL flipper up and the ball will often rebound into the mecha targets for those jackpot phases. You'll get it soon enough, no need for progress save IMHO.

Heat ray for the SJP has been my tactic to qualify Terror but you're right I definitely need to use that ball save and just drain to get the left ramp at the start I think

#12152 1 year ago

Also, terror is like a free 300 million even if you do bad, so it’s good it’s hard to get to. Zero is worth way less.

#12153 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Question, I've been getting the ball hung up in the very back of the game behind the building and unfortunately when it happens it's a full stop, have to pull the glass off-type scenario to fix it. No amount of nudging seems to shake it loose. Typically, the ball has to be traveling slow to get stuck there but I can not physically see any reason why it's resting where it is, let alone why I can't shake it free!
Is this a typical problem or has anyone else figured out a potential solution?!
[quoted image][quoted image]

It's a notorious ball trap that I and others (but not all people) have. It's so bad that it's even hard to free the ball after tilting (throwing machine side to side to get it to finally roll out). The reason is the couple inches of flat metal on the underside of the loop.

I can't tell you the number of great games I've lost because of this. Most recently, I had 5b+ in a late city with big annihilation jackpots and all monster modes active + and another godzilla multiball + rodan qualified. I had my eyes on 10b. And then this trap happened. I caught a stream of a major NW pinball tournament where it happened twice in a half hour. Thankfully, TD came over to remove the glass to place the ball because if the player had tried to nudge it out, they would have tilted.

Increasing the steepness hasn't helped me. In fact, I think it makes it worse due to the flatness of that part of the loop.

I'd be very grateful for someone to figure out a fix. Maybe there's a way to replace or bend the flat part of the metal to be rounded. Maybe stick some nub on the flat that prevents it from settling but doesn't interfere with normal shots.

#12154 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

It's a notorious ball trap that I and others (but not all people) have. It's so bad that it's even hard to free the ball after tilting (throwing machine side to side to get it to finally roll out). The reason is the couple inches of flat metal on the underside of the loop.
I can't tell you the number of great games I've lost because of this. Most recently, I had 5b+ in a late city with big annihilation jackpots and all monster modes active + and another godzilla multiball + rodan qualified. I had my eyes on 10b. And then this trap happened. I caught a stream of a major NW pinball tournament where it happened twice in a half hour. Thankfully, TD came over to remove the glass to place the ball because if the player had tried to nudge it out, they would have tilted.
Increasing the steepness hasn't helped me. In fact, I think it makes it worse due to the flatness of that part of the loop.
I'd be very grateful for someone to figure out a fix. Maybe there's a way to replace or bend the flat part of the metal to be rounded. Maybe stick some nub on the flat that prevents it from settling but doesn't interfere with normal shots.

10B, geez, I guess I should probably read the instruction manual again!

#12155 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Question, I've been getting the ball hung up in the very back of the game behind the building and unfortunately when it happens it's a full stop, have to pull the glass off-type scenario to fix it. No amount of nudging seems to shake it loose. Typically, the ball has to be traveling slow to get stuck there but I can not physically see any reason why it's resting where it is, let alone why I can't shake it free!

I've been thinking about this recently. So as to not interfere with the ball too much, what about a 2 way ramp of sorts with a small elevated peak in the middle hugging the inside rail ... may do the trick... It wouldn't interfere on normal loop shots where the ball is traveling on the outer rail. When the ball slow rolls into the bottom rail it would feed one of two directions based on which side of the ramp it was on...

I'm thinking a small thin plastic piece held in place with some mylar

#12156 1 year ago
Quoted from Soltic:

d someone recommended reversing shaker motor polarity by resoldering wires and it’s worked for me for about 3 weeks now….

Interesting, I'll have to try that.

#12157 1 year ago

So here's my fabrication mockup solution.

I cut a 1.14mm guitar pic, as this was about the raised elevation I needed, just eyeballing it to how much "incline bump" I thought was adequate...

Then layered a couple pieces of mylar over the top and cut to size.

I pulled the playfield to service position and placed the mylar edge on the bent end of a zip tie to place it precicely where i needed it and used some long Q-tip swabs (the kind I use for cleaning my gun barrels) to affix the mylar without scratching anything.

I then ran a series of slow and fast ball rolls and could not get the ball to hang up. I then played 5 games and not once did I get a hanger..

There is no interference on a fast roll...the slow roll either falls off to the left or right depending on the speed, position etc..

I think if someone fabricated a piece of aluminum flap with a slight hump or 3d printed a similar "hill" it would look more like a factory solution

Maybe even a rounded wedge would suffice that had tapered ends

Anyways, I think I'm on the right track here..

20220701_173046 (resized).jpg20220701_173046 (resized).jpg20220701_173103 (resized).jpg20220701_173103 (resized).jpg20220701_173129 (resized).jpg20220701_173129 (resized).jpg20220701_174938 (resized).jpg20220701_174938 (resized).jpg

#12158 1 year ago

Can anyone here give me a link or some good information about installing the stern side armor? I usually just look up instructions on YouTube but no luck on this one. My GZ premium just came in today and it’s my first pin and I really REALLY don’t want to mess it up by being stupid or trying to “figure it out “

#12159 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I think terror is supposed to be "harder" than zero to qualify, but it's cool the player has the option to try qualifying both for the L4 powerup.
Get a heat ray stored and use that to score the super. Mecha has a nice long ballsaver, use it to get quick jackpots in the beginning. Don't be afraid to skill-drain to keep the playfield clear of balls to make shooting jackpots easier while ballsave is active. Shoot the center spinner loop and hold the UL flipper up and the ball will often rebound into the mecha targets for those jackpot phases. You'll get it soon enough, no need for progress save IMHO.

I was going to write a section on this in my post. This advice is basically correct. Flailing around is only going to get you the center mecha jackpot and one or two mecha targets at best. The hardest one to get is left ramp. Get a ball trapped on the right when it starts. Let the other balls drain. Shoot the left ramp first and get the side mecha target like described above. Right ramp should be next followed by the target closet to the scoop. Then hit the center jackpot and the middle target. Once you reach this stage, you get a ball save to build up the jackpot. DON’T DO THIS if you are struggling to collect the super. Just get a ball trapped on the left flipper. Wait for the buildup stage to end. Shoot the mecha spinner for the single super and qualify terror.

I would not use the heat ray on the super unless I was running out of time or the ball was draining. I would use it on the left ramp. He should make it deterministic (take out the hardest shot to hit first) but I believe it is random. The only way to purposely use it on the left ramp is to have that be the only shot lit. That means taking out the other two first.

This is the awesome (or annoying) part of this game. Elwin is the last thing from a flailer. He wants you to hit purposeful accurate shots. Both the left ramp and right ramp are as far up the playfield as possible with steep angles (right) or tight entries (left ramp). You’ll get much higher scores the more controlled you play.

#12160 1 year ago

Looking to get a prem...will they be in stock soon ?

#12161 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Looking to get a prem...will they be in stock soon ?

Don't wait for this one to "be in stock". Call a distributor and get in line now and you might still get it by end of year.

#12162 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Yes and no solution. I did send a picture to Stern support, and from the sounds of it, probably the first person to complain (this was back in April). I have my playfield at 6.7º, which should be adequate for it not to get caught there.

Here is what they said:

"So this ball trap is definitely an intesterting one. I just had a pow wow with the EM, and there's not really anything back there that can cause this to sit.

A couple of things I'd like to have you look for:

First, simply get your hand back in that area, and let's see if you can feel anything sticking out or out of place that the ball could get caught up on.
Remove all of the balls from your game, and place them on a flat, non metallic surface, and let's see if they're magnetized. Sometimes, when a game uses electromagnets, the balls can become magnetized."

After I did my testing and came back with nothing, this was the next reply:

"Do me a favor and just keep an eye on it, and try to jot down anything leading up to it and in the meantime we'll take note."

Please let them know so they know I am not crazy! It doesn't happen often, but when it does, ugh.

#12163 1 year ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

Yes and no solution. I did send a picture to Stern support, and from the sounds of it, probably the first person to complain (this was back in April). I have my playfield at 6.7º, which should be adequate for it not to get caught there.
Here is what they said:
"So this ball trap is definitely an intesterting one. I just had a pow wow with the EM, and there's not really anything back there that can cause this to sit.
First, simply get your hand back in that area, and let's see if you can feel anything sticking out or out of place that the ball could get caught up on.
Remove all of the balls from your game, and place them on a flat, non metallic surface, and let's see if they're magnetized. Sometimes, when a game uses electromagnets, the balls can become magnetized."
"Do me a favor and just keep an eye on it, and try to jot down anything leading up to it and in the meantime we'll take note."
Please let them know so they know I am not crazy! It doesn't happen often, but when it does, ugh.

I've had my game for a week, it's not just you. Maybe if enough of us angry villagers show up with our Pitchforks Stern will take it seriously.

#12164 1 year ago

Going on the record as saying this was a very, very happy mod to install which I highly recommend. The entire package is so nicely put together including the tools to get these installed. And, they look great (tho admittedly, I should have gone with the gold). My only recommendation is to swap out the cheap bolts that Stern uses with something a bit tougher - which in no way is a reflection of the overall product.

Installation didn't take long at all. What took the most time was dialing in exactly what I wanted the flipper angle to be. And yep, my shots to that scoop just got a lot better.

Nicely constructed, nicely packaged, and very light.

I am an extremely happy camper, and I think they really add to the playfield.

Well done!

Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Hey there Godzilla owners. Thought I'd pop over here to plug my new mod I just introduced a few days ago. This mod has been in development for several months, Godzilla was one of the machines I tested the mod on along with several others as it's not game specific. If you're interested check it out.
Thanks
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system
[quoted image]

IMG_8829 (resized).jpegIMG_8829 (resized).jpegIMG_8838 (resized).jpegIMG_8838 (resized).jpegIMG_8839 (resized).jpegIMG_8839 (resized).jpeg
#12165 1 year ago

Good thing they are easy to adjust! Haha. Yours are way out of wack.

#12166 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Probably would make scoop and maser cannon shots easier. But, yeah, those are way low.

#12167 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can you tell I took this picture early on? Indeed they are!

#12168 1 year ago

Here is what they said:

Is the metal where the ball traps on yours not conspicuously flat instead of rounded? Mine has an inch or two of flatness and I assumed that was the design for all machines. Based on Stern's response, I'm wondering if that's not the case.

#12169 1 year ago

he ball traps on yours not conspicuously flat instead of rounded? Mine has an inch or two of flatness and I assumed that was the design for all machines. Based on Stern's response, I'm wondering if that's not the case.

Here's a picture of it. Overly steep? No. Some flatness? Yes - absolutely. Originally when a few people started talking about this, there was some discussion it was because of a joint there - but mine is perfectly seemless.

IMG_8380 (resized).jpegIMG_8380 (resized).jpeg
#12170 1 year ago

Is there a setting for Godzilla (or sterns) in general to change the behavior when a ball is missing from end the current ball to eject another into play?

This happens on some machines and not on others. On godzilla, it ends the ball. And this is what just happened to me when, like clockwork, the ball got stuck in the exact place we're discussing on my first game of the day and I decided to sit there through the ball searches to see what would happen.

#12171 1 year ago

I know it's just personal preference really but what playfield angle do y'all use? The manual says 6.5 degrees is recommended and I did enjoy it at the 6.55 that I happened to be at after initial setup. I decided to try it at steeper pitch and adjusted it up to 6.85... not sure I like it as much. Feels like I get more center drains? As a newbie to this, I'm also curious what advantages/tradeoffs there can be to higher/lower pitches other than ball speed, if there are any

#12172 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

I know it's just personal preference really but what playfield angle do y'all use? The manual says 6.5 degrees is recommended and I did enjoy it at the 6.55 that I happened to be at after initial setup. I decided to try it at steeper pitch and adjusted it up to 6.85... not sure I like it as much. Feels like I get more center drains? As a newbie to this, I'm also curious what advantages/tradeoffs there can be to higher/lower pitches other than ball speed, if there are any

Steeper. Less side to side more center drains.

More shallow. More side to side and more side drains.

I like mine a bit steeper. I don’t measure it. Usually the bubble in the shooter lane is close to the top line.

#12173 1 year ago

Is there a setting for Godzilla (or sterns) in general to change the behavior when a ball is missing from end the current ball to eject another into play?
This happens on some machines and not on others. On godzilla, it ends the ball. And this is what just happened to me when, like clockwork, the ball got stuck in the exact place we're discussing on my first game of the day and I decided to sit there through the ball searches to see what would happen.

It’s a setting called ‘Lost ball recovery’ have it set to yes to kick out a new ball. I think only location games should have it set to yes really, no reason you can’t pull the glass off a home game for a stuck ball

#12174 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

I have all my modern sterns set to about 7 degrees. Steeper starts getting a bit too fast for me and shallower I find it too hard to hit the wide shots.

#12175 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

It’s a setting called ‘Lost ball recovery’ have it set to yes to kick out a new ball. I think only location games should have it set to yes really, no reason you can’t pull the glass off a home game for a stuck ball

Maybe a dumb question: how to I take the glass off and place the ball on a flipper and then put the glass back on to resume play without losing the ball?

#12176 1 year ago

Place in shooter lane, no power means it won't launch til the coindoor closes.

Also, turn on coindoor ballsaver in options, also enable coindoor open disables tilt.. this all helps you retrieve stuck balls with no issues.

#12177 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Place in shooter lane, no power means it won't launch til the coindoor closes.
Also, turn on coindoor ballsaver in options, also enable coindoor open disables tilt.. this all helps you retrieve stuck balls with no issues.

Bless you.

I am now very regretful for the previous games lost due to lack of this knowledge.

#12178 1 year ago

Maybe a dumb question: how to I take the glass off and place the ball on a flipper and then put the glass back on to resume play without losing the ball?

Grow an extra arm?

Not sure how you latch the lock down bar without losing power unless you’ve changed settings to not lose power when the coin door is open.

#12179 1 year ago

I have found over the years that I like all my pins set up around 6.8-7.0. They play well there with good speed and difficulty and have never really had any issues with stuck balls or many airballs. 6.5 just plays floaty and much more laid back and I seemed to always have weird thing's happing off of target's.

#12180 1 year ago

Here is what they said:

This has happened to me a couple of times. Not many. Luckily both times were during multiball so I just hit a ball into the orbit and problem solved. But, yeah, if it had happened during single ball play, that would have been a major pain.

#12181 1 year ago

If you put the ball in the shooter trough, then put everything back together but leave the coin door open, then as soon as you close the coin door the ball will auto plunge

#12182 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

This has happened to me a couple of times. Not many. Luckily both times were during multiball so I just hit a ball into the orbit and problem solved. But, yeah, if it had happened during single ball play, that would have been a major pain.

Hasn’t happened in quite a while, but I only got to play 2 games yesterday - and it happened BOTH times. Really hard to get the ball out without tilting.

#12183 1 year ago
Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Can anyone here give me a link or some good information about installing the stern side armor? I usually just look up instructions on YouTube but no luck on this one. My GZ premium just came in today and it’s my first pin and I really REALLY don’t want to mess it up by being stupid or trying to “figure it out “

There are plenty of YouTube videos for installing side armor. They are pretty universal, you don't need a goszilla specific video to see how it's done. Just search install side armor stern pinball

#12184 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hasn’t happened in quite a while, but I only got to play 2 games yesterday - and it happened BOTH times. Really hard to get the ball out without tilting.

It just happened to me again while I was in single ball play. A slow hit from the upper flipper around the side loop landed the ball resting just on that spot. I was in a timed mode too, so I didn’t have time to take the glass off. Next time it happens, I think I’ll take a picture of exactly where the ball is and try something like a furniture bumper or something to see if that helps without obstructing the main shot.

#12185 1 year ago

Hi everyone. I joined the club two days ago with a premium! After playing the first 15 games or so, have a small problem. Three times now during gameplay, the machine loses power and goes into initializing startup mode. Any thoughts? I did install shaker motor as well.
Thank you!

#12186 1 year ago

Previous owner put Mylar around the flipper buttons (at least I think it is Mylar) , but didn’t remove the buttons first.

To risky to just peel it off?

Richard

F69A49B3-86A0-4E03-A5DF-DC24FD5EE75E (resized).jpegF69A49B3-86A0-4E03-A5DF-DC24FD5EE75E (resized).jpeg
#12187 1 year ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Hi everyone. I joined the club two days ago with a premium! After playing the first 15 games or so, have a small problem. Three times now during gameplay, the machine loses power and goes into initializing startup mode. Any thoughts? I did install shaker motor as well.
Thank you!

Have you tried disconnecting the shaker motor to see if it still happens?

#12188 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Have you tried disconnecting the shaker motor to see if it still happens?

I have not. Will give a try, thank you

#12189 1 year ago

Thanks for the playfield angle input all, I think I'll leave it at 6.8 for awhile and see if it grows on me.

#12190 1 year ago

My game is much steeper than I thought, I'm at 7.2°, and I'm loving the action. I played another Godzilla on location, and it was felt incredibly floaty, don't think I can go back to less inclination now.

#12191 1 year ago

I closed the left outlane post one notch today. Word of warning for those who do this -- the clearcoat under it was soft and depressed by the washer. Nothing chipped, and I'm not complaining about clear coat issues. I just want people to know to exercise a little extra caution if they do the same.

#12192 1 year ago

I have installed mirror blades on all of my games. Anyone instal mirrors on their Godzilla?

Can I install art blades (if I go that route) without taking the playfield out?

Thanks!

#12193 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I have installed mirror blades on all of my games. Anyone instal mirrors on their Godzilla?
Thanks!

I've got mirror blades on mine and I think it looks amazing. The art blades for Godzilla look very cool too, matter of preference, for sure.

#12194 1 year ago

Thanks!

You don't have to take the playfield out. It's a tight fight but what I've found works best as a two person job is push the playfield as far as it can go while in the up position to the opposite side of the side of the cabinet you're currently putting the art blade in. Line up the blade and then cut like 3-5 inches of the protective material over the adhesive from the front of the blade (nearest the flippers) and stick that into place. Then just slowly keep the back of the blade held and peel the protective material back as you go.

A lot of people will suggest the wet method, but I've found this method, assuming you have a second set of hands, to be really really easy.

#12195 1 year ago

Previous owner put Mylar around the flipper buttons (at least I think it is Mylar) , but didn’t remove the buttons first.
To risky to just peel it off?
Richard
[quoted image]

I'd be removing that. What an awful job they did. Just the feel alone would drive me nuts. There is always risk in removing it of course, so I'd be doing it very carefully. If I tore the decals, I'd put in cleaner Mylar if it hid it well, and if it didn't cover, I'd replace the decals. Life is too short for crinkly Mylar under your flipper fingers.

#12196 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

You don't have to take the playfield out. It's a tight fight but what I've found works best as a two person job is push the playfield as far as it can go while in the up position to the opposite side of the side of the cabinet you're currently putting the art blade in. Line up the blade and then cut like 3-5 inches of the protective material over the adhesive from the front of the blade (nearest the flippers) and stick that into place. Then just slowly keep the back of the blade held and peel the protective material back as you go.
A lot of people will suggest the wet method, but I've found this method, assuming you have a second set of hands, to be really really easy.

I installed art blades for the first time on my first pinball machine last week..I did watch a YouTube video first but mostly yolo'd as a single person..I did push the upright playfield to the far side, but other than that I just ripped the whole backing off and stick it on there. You can peel it back off several times, I learned, as you adjust, no problem. I wasn't happy with it the first couple of times, and peeled it off even though it was all the way on..

It seems quite hard to mess up.

#12197 1 year ago

Going on the record as saying this was a very, very happy mod to install which I highly recommend. The entire package is so nicely put together including the tools to get these installed. And, they look great (tho admittedly, I should have gone with the gold). My only recommendation is to swap out the cheap bolts that Stern uses with something a bit tougher - which in no way is a reflection of the overall product.
Installation didn't take long at all. What took the most time was dialing in exactly what I wanted the flipper angle to be. And yep, my shots to that scoop just got a lot better.
Nicely constructed, nicely packaged, and very light.
I am an extremely happy camper, and I think they really add to the playfield.
Well done!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok I gave had this game for a few weeks, I've put in hundreds of plays, and I still am really bad at the scoop and left spinner shot. Like 5-10%. Granted I am new to pinball, and I am slowly slowly getting better, but can you or anyone else who has tried moving flippers down comment more on how it affects all of the various shots? Presumably some shots get harder. Can you still hit building with left flipper and small loop with right flipper? I think those are both pretty important especially with OD in game now

#12198 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

I find that taking the playfield out is the easiest way to install art blades. You have more room and you can do it by yourself. Took me about 20 mins in total to install my art blades. Used a little Rpaid-Tac and it worked perfectly. There’s a great YouTube video by HurryUpPinball that does a great job providing step by step instructions.

5AB55DA9-0DFB-4DB5-8AD2-3AA81D9F4965 (resized).jpeg5AB55DA9-0DFB-4DB5-8AD2-3AA81D9F4965 (resized).jpegF2C09610-7021-4E6A-9F0F-BA4B4531416A (resized).jpegF2C09610-7021-4E6A-9F0F-BA4B4531416A (resized).jpeg
#12199 1 year ago

Was going to change out some rubbers on my playfield and put mylar on the shooter Lane but it appears that Stern put some kind of mylar on the shooter Lane on my premium is this something new they started doing?

#12200 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Ok I gave had this game for a few weeks, I've put in hundreds of plays, and I still am really bad at the scoop and left spinner shot. Like 5-10%. Granted I am new to pinball, and I am slowly slowly getting better, but can you or anyone else who has tried moving flippers down comment more on how it affects all of the various shots? Presumably some shots get harder. Can you still hit building with left flipper and small loop with right flipper? I think those are both pretty important especially with OD in game now

I'd say if you'r hitting it 5%-10% then that means the shots are possible with your stock flipper alignment so as you get better at timing the shots you'll hit them more often. Especially if you're missing sometimes both to the left and to the right of the shots. Then that would mean the shot is definitely available on your setup so just keep practicing it. Your machine though so of course do what feels best for you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Shelby, NC
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/244?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.