IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 544.
#11801 1 year ago

Could people who can hit the scoop consistently please post a picture of how your flipper bats are aligned?

Thanks from a sucker who cant hit the scoop.
I aligned to the points like i do all my other machines, but I THINK it should be lower to hit the scoop.

So please guys (who can do scoop shots like a sniper) post dem bats!

#11802 1 year ago

You can align the flippers however you want and still hit the scoop. Just takes practice. The stock alignment of these flippers is the tip of the flipper pointing straight at the hole in the playfield.

#11803 1 year ago

Absolutely no complaints about this game. As an added bonus, I would love to see a Co-Op mode option. Should be fun to play along with family and friends at times, especially in the home.

#11804 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

Could people who can hit the scoop consistently please post a picture of how your flipper bats are aligned?
I aligned to the points like i do all my other machines, but I THINK it should be lower to hit the scoop.

My guess is it has less to do with your flipper angles, and more to do with your playfield angle. I keep mine at 7 degrees and can hit it fairly consistently.

#11805 1 year ago

Deleted

#11806 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

How many oxygen destroyers will Strummy sell today?? Just ordered mine as soon as I got the update email from stern...

Currently sold out!

#11807 1 year ago

We are now live with the Godzilla tutorial. Don’t be shy, ask questions.

http://www.twitch.tv/ChromeCandyPinball

#11808 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

My guess is it has less to do with your flipper angles, and more to do with your playfield angle. I keep mine at 7 degrees and can hit it fairly consistently.

2nd this, the lower your pitch is, the harder wide shots are

#11809 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Latest rules are amazing, love how this game keeps getting better... That said, I am still **really** hoping for some UI adjustments before 1.0.. Specifically,
1. Your status in terms of tanks/Kaiju battle/bridge progress/power line should ALWAYS be visible on the screen. There should be an overlay with this information on all videos, etc... Something on the right side of the screen similar to JP would be perfect.
2. In addition to the above, this information also needs to be visible/accessible during city select. It's very difficult to make a strategic decision on whether to stay or leave a city without this information.
Keith/Rick, if you're reading this please don't let Stern release 1.0 without these quality of life improvements!!

YES! I agree with all of this 100%!! Game is awesome but does lack a little in regards to providing status info. Your suggestions are spot on IMO.

#11810 1 year ago

My Premium didn't make it to the freight location in time to get on the truck today as expected. Going to be a long weekend. So close, yet so far.

#11811 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

My Premium didn't make it to the freight location in time to get on the truck today as expected. Going to be a long weekend. So close, yet so far.

Some crazy people rent a truck and pick it up from the freight location. Just saying that might be an option.

#11812 1 year ago

Has anyone had an issue with the screw holding the newton magnet plastic on? I've had mine pop out a couple times, I assume from the high amount of impact / vibration that area gets. I usually just screw it back in and it's good for another ~100 games or so, but it's a bit of a pain. Any solutions? Anyone else have this problem?

#11813 1 year ago
Quoted from wywin:

Has anyone had an issue with the screw holding the newton magnet plastic on? I've had mine pop out a couple times, I assume from the high amount of impact / vibration that area gets. I usually just screw it back in and it's good for another ~100 games or so, but it's a bit of a pain. Any solutions? Anyone else have this problem?

No issue like that here. Maybe add a little locktite? I heard loctite can eat away at plastic so be careful if you do, unless there is a plastic-safe version. Maybe a very tiny amount of super glue on the thread would work, too.

#11814 1 year ago

Own a pro and lost that specific screw for the plastic ! (I assume you mean the lower screw closest to the ball ?). Don't know when it fell out and I can't find it ANYWHERE in the game cab / playfield / etc.

Any ideas to what the specs are on the screw so I can get another one ? I couldn't find specs in owners manual....

#11815 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Some crazy people rent a truck and pick it up from the freight location. Just saying that might be an option.

Haha true -- but I already paid extra for liftgate/residence delivery so it'd be throwing away extra money twice to attempt it. Patience is my virtue this weekend I guess.

#11816 1 year ago
Quoted from ChesterWhite:

Own a pro and lost that specific screw for the plastic ! (I assume you mean the lower screw closest to the ball ?). Don't know when it fell out and I can't find it ANYWHERE in the game cab / playfield / etc.
Any ideas to what the specs are on the screw so I can get another one ? I couldn't find specs in owners manual....

Right, it's the screw closer to (above?) the captive ball. I'm unfortunately no help for the specs since I'm not near my game, but I can tell you it's small and black if that helps at all...

#11817 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

not that crazy. saved me $300 (assuming you already know somebody with a pick up truck or large SUV)

#11818 1 year ago

Love the oxygen destroyer ball save. Just like the million dollar shot in NBAFB!

#11819 1 year ago
Quoted from ChesterWhite:

Don't know when it fell out and I can't find it ANYWHERE in the game cab / playfield / etc

Did you check the cabinet speaker? Whenever I can't find something it tends to be stuck somewhere in there...

#11820 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Love the oxygen destroyer ball save. Just like the million dollar shot in NBAFB!

Yeah it reminds me of the Goldeneye Eject or Die shot as well.

#11821 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

I always do this.. much faster and the quicker it's in my hands the less likely it I'd to get damaged

#11822 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Save Toto!

#11823 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Agreed, made me miss the building on the premium just a little bit less. Very cool code tweak on that multiball.

Same here. I opted for the pro even after I played the premium and also played an LE. I just preferred the flow of the pro.

For me the $2300 upcharge for the premium wasn’t worth it. Just crazy cool how fast code updates are happening and how much it improves each time.

Will be difficult for Elwin to top Godzilla.

#11824 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

For me the $2300 upcharge for the premium wasn’t worth it.

We get it.

#11825 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Go get it

#11826 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

GnR Coma

#11827 1 year ago

Hey - anyone else have Insider Connected not show gameplay after 0.97 update?

I got in only one game last night (2.4B) on new code after updating and I'm 100% sure I signed in, but when I checked my insider account today, it doesn't show any gameplay for me yesterday 6/23.

Hopefully just a onetime thing. I won't have a chance to play anymore until the weekend to check for sure.

#11828 1 year ago
Quoted from wywin:

I would suggest using a glue that stays flexible (unlike crazy glue). Place a small bit of glue on the 1st thread of the screw and then screw it back in. It should stay in place, and should be relative easy to remove again when necessary. I've successfully done this before with pb screws (using Goop Automotive glue).

IMG_3527 (resized).jpgIMG_3527 (resized).jpg
#11829 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I got in only one game last night (2.4B) on new code after updating and I'm 100% sure I signed in, but when I checked my insider account today, it doesn't show any gameplay for me yesterday 6/23.
Hopefully just a onetime thing. I won't have a chance to play anymore until the weekend to check for sure.

Something seems odd. Last night I played a game and got about 2.9B. After I played I logged in and saw that score posted on the Stern Worldwide Godzilla Leaderboard. Now I just logged into my account and checked and that game from yesterday doesn't show up. It says my last game was the 22nd (2 days ago).

In fact the Stern Events leaderboard seems to have changed somehow. When I just clicked on the Stern Worldwide Godzilla Leaderboard several other leaderboards for AIQ, DP, GOTG, IM, LZ etc. now also showed up, and the scores on the Godzilla board (not the verified location board) seem a lot lower than they were last night.

#11830 1 year ago

anyone else having issue with the skill shot behind the left flipper not registering? I've hit it 3 times since updating to 0.97 and it doesn't trigger. I'll go inspecting switches I guess but I just want to make sure since it seems like a coincidence they were mucking with skill shot enables (I don't think this one counts as a secret skill shot, though, and i have secret skill shots enabled anyway)

#11831 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I dont know you sure it wasnt 2,400.000 ?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#11832 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I dont know you sure it wasnt 2,400.000 ? [quoted image]

Positive!

I do need to put more Godzilla play on my Youtube channel, but I have a short Rage Combo clip:

And plenty of "Big Game" videos of AIQ and other games!

#11833 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I just played a game and that game score is now showing up on the Stern Events leaderboard, but it's not showing up in the stats for games played on my machine. That page is still saying my last game was 2 days ago even though the score of the game I just played posted to the leaderboard.

#11834 1 year ago

Tutorial is up to watch on-demand. Starts with a nice terror build-up and cash out. Highlights include a 700+ million carnage collect and a 270 million bridge mb. The latter gave me the opportunity to show why you focus on jackpots in GZ mb or the second tier 2 battle. I’ll do another one tomorrow morning around 9 eastern if there is enough interest.

#11835 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Something seems odd. Last night I played a game and got about 2.9B. After I played I logged in and saw that score posted on the Stern Worldwide Godzilla Leaderboard. Now I just logged into my account and checked and that game from yesterday doesn't show up. It says my last game was the 22nd (2 days ago).
In fact the Stern Events leaderboard seems to have changed somehow. When I just clicked on the Stern Worldwide Godzilla Leaderboard several other leaderboards for AIQ, DP, GOTG, IM, LZ etc. now also showed up, and the scores on the Godzilla board (not the verified location board) seem a lot lower than they were last night.

Quoted from EaglePin:

I just played a game and that game score is now showing up on the Stern Events leaderboard, but it's not showing up in the stats for games played on my machine. That page is still saying my last game was 2 days ago even though the score of the game I just played posted to the leaderboard.

Looks like the leaderboard is still wonky with most scores missing... I was in the lower 20's with my 3.7B from a week ago, but it's gone now. Hopefully they get it sorted out so I can make a run at improving my place this weekend!

Maybe Stern is setting up other leaderboards and don't have it quite right yet since the other games are on there now. I do like the leaderboard concept, so looking forward to what they have in store for us!

#11836 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Tutorial is up to watch on-demand. Starts with a nice terror build-up and cash out. Highlights include a 700+ million carnage collect and a 270 million bridge mb. The latter gave me the opportunity to show why you focus on jackpots in GZ mb or the second tier 2 battle. I’ll do another one tomorrow morning around 9 eastern if there is enough interest.

Caught the beginning of your stream this morning, very informative. I'll be watching the rest later for sure. Thanks for doing this!

#11837 1 year ago

Strangely, I’m on .97 and my Pro doesn’t do the 3 ball sticks to magnet thing at the beginning of MB. I had previously reduced the power of the auto-plunge but I put it back up to factory and it still isn’t doing it. Anyone else having an issue?

#11838 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Looks like the leaderboard is still wonky with most scores missing... I was in the lower 20's with my 3.7B from a week ago, but it's gone now. Hopefully they get it sorted out so I can make a run at improving my place this weekend!
Maybe Stern is setting up other leaderboards and don't have it quite right yet since the other games are on there now. I do like the leaderboard concept, so looking forward to what they have in store for us!

How do you have access to seeing the leader board? I have a pro account but I am not seeing it

#11839 1 year ago

The new Godzilla Multiball on the Pro is awesome! When I had my first MB w the new code, my scoop eject power has been turned down so the balls never hit the magnet. Once I turned it back up it worked awesome.

Such a cool feature!

#11840 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

How do you have access to seeing the leader board? I have a pro account but I am not seeing it

From your Insider Connected Homepage, choose "Stern Events" and then you can see the links to the different leaderboards they currently have running.

This snip is from a PC, the layout is a little different on Mobile, but same links to get there.
Insider Connected Stern Events  (resized).pngInsider Connected Stern Events (resized).png

#11841 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

From you Insider Connected Homepage, choose "Stern Events" and then you can see the links to the different leaderboards they currently have running.
This snip is from a PC, the layout is a little different on Mobile, but same links to get there.[quoted image]

Thank you!

#11842 1 year ago
Quoted from wywin:

Right, it's the screw closer to (above?) the captive ball. I'm unfortunately no help for the specs since I'm not near my game, but I can tell you it's small and black if that helps at all...

Quoted from scootss:

Did you check the cabinet speaker? Whenever I can't find something it tends to be stuck somewhere in there...

Thanks for the help ! I looked AGAIN... and lo and behold.. it was underneath the coin box ! I will go on record that it was NOT under the coin box last week nor anywhere else I looked (including in the speaker !)

Confirming that it is black and VERY small; it has been re-installed. I'll monitor it to decide if I should use the excellent glue idea to keep it in place...

#11843 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

Hi @TheFuge, take a look at these as it will make it so easy to adjust your flipper angles. Gone are the days where you have to lift the playfield to do it, and have three hands

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

Flipper Shaft Gold (resized).jpgFlipper Shaft Gold (resized).jpg
#11844 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Hi Thefuge, take a look at these as it will make it so easy to adjust your flipper angles. Gone are the days where you have to lift the playfield to do it, and have three hands
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system
[quoted image]

Hmmm, do they work!?

#11845 1 year ago

Get lost. And I will be sure to state my opinion again son. Don’t be a disrespectful douche. Expecting moderation notice in 3.2.1

#11846 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Hmmm, do they work!?

Yes they do, very well in fact. It's more than just replacing the plastic flipper bats, its an independent flipper and shaft system, they aren't molded together like the flippers that come with the game. A little something neat for the pinball community that hasn't been available before.

#11847 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

This is immediately what I thought of when I saw the update! Such a fun idea and so satisfying to hit!

#11848 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Yes they do, very well in fact. It's more than just replacing the plastic flipper bats, its an independent flipper and shaft system, they aren't molded together like the flippers that come with the game. A little something neat for the pinball community that hasn't been available before.

Technically not true, Modder swinks created interchangeable kits after Ghostbusters came out and the flipper spacing was a bit too much for some players. Your kit is truely a drop in solution, whereas swinks you have to tap a couple holes, so that may not be for everyone, but his products are simply awesome as I have my fair share and I can't say enough positive things.

I am considering purchasing your product as I think the quality, fit and idea of color options is awesome. Just wanted to share the other info.

Ken

#11849 1 year ago

Current lineup on the main game room wall.

IMG_8418 (resized).JPGIMG_8418 (resized).JPG
#11850 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

The stream was great. Highly recommended! After watching, I doubled my prior high score.

I won't be able to watch live, but would definitely watch afterward if you decide to do it.

Thanks again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plattsburgh, NY
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 27,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/237 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.