IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,172 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 544.
#11551 1 year ago

Hey there Godzilla owners. Thought I'd pop over here to plug my new mod I just introduced a few days ago. This mod has been in development for several months, Godzilla was one of the machines I tested the mod on along with several others as it's not game specific. If you're interested check it out.

Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

Flipper Kit_Std (resized).jpgFlipper Kit_Std (resized).jpg
#11552 1 year ago
Quoted from mackey256:

That bolt is usually in the coin door on the coin mechs

You were correct Sir... I was missing two bolts that probably fell out during shipment. The one I found was one... now I just need to figure out where the other one is (maybe it's at the bottom of the cabinet somewhere... Thanks for the tip.

#11553 1 year ago

Thoughts on this color powdercoating for a premium? Something different than the standard red/green. Thanks.

0577B64B-E53D-47A2-A330-2BE6FD18D721 (resized).png0577B64B-E53D-47A2-A330-2BE6FD18D721 (resized).png
#11554 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thoughts on this color powdercoating for a premium? Something different than the standard red/green. Thanks.
[quoted image]

Think you’re going to need to post a few more pics than that! Hard to tell what color it is with just one take.

#11555 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Joined the club this week - mine has a June 1 build date. Two issues that I have run into and can use some advice:
The ball plunger is very erratic. When I first played the game the plunger couldn’t launch the ball onto the playfield. Lifter and readjusted the playfield a bit but it’s still off. Works so,Erika’s but is really weak. Auto plunge is ok.
Other issue when the ball is being returned for, the ramp to the right inlane the ball doesn’t just fall through the wire form into the inlane, it bounces off the end of the wire form, goes backwards, and the falls into the inlane. Assuming it’s just an adjustment I need to make but not sure what to adjust

I'd just try realigning the shooter rod and prongs, but it's not buttery smooth by design (I think).

And my right ramp does the same thing. I've tried adjusting it but can't get it as smooth as the one that feeds the left inlane. I watched Karl's stream and his does it too. Might also be by design? Not sure really but you're not alone.

#11556 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

Like that! Very cool

#11557 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image]

Beautiful

#11558 1 year ago

I've been working with Stern tech support on an issue with the building on my Premium and curious if anyone has encountered it. Out of the blue, the building stopped working...completely dead with zero movement. Both the building up and building down switches are active in test (they shouldn't be especially at the same time!) and the building motor test can't move past the "moving to home" status. The building is dead in the water.

After running a bunch of diagnostics, stern said it was an issue with node board 10 and sent me a new one. Well. I installed it today and the problem was not resolved.

Does anyone have any suggestions or has seen and resolved this issue?

#11559 1 year ago

They look beautiful, but... at close to $80 more than the cost of the three normal plastic flipper bats on Godzilla, I can't see this really gaining traction. But again, it looks great.

Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Hey there Godzilla owners. Thought I'd pop over here to plug my new mod I just introduced a few days ago. This mod has been in development for several months, Godzilla was one of the machines I tested the mod on along with several others as it's not game specific. If you're interested check it out.
Thanks
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system
[quoted image]

#11560 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

They look beautiful, but... at close to $80 more than the cost of the three normal plastic flipper bats on Godzilla, I can't see this really gaining traction. But again, it looks great.

mikeflan Thanks for the comments. Yes, they do cost more than plastic, but plastic they aren't, and that's the whole point. I wanted to bring something new to the pinball community that was different, having options is a good thing right

#11561 1 year ago

The tutorial post has been created. Feel free to post any specific questions you would like answered during the stream.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-score-a-billion-on-godzilla-and-more#post-6986278

#11562 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

Is my playfield print bad or am i nitpicking?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

no one who can chime in on this one?
or can post a pic of their playfield?

#11563 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

Yours may be a little washed out looking compared to mine

27FC8B35-979A-4048-9C72-341E70595A3E (resized).jpeg27FC8B35-979A-4048-9C72-341E70595A3E (resized).jpeg967552A9-BDD5-408F-A658-B3C52572A954 (resized).jpeg967552A9-BDD5-408F-A658-B3C52572A954 (resized).jpegC9D28095-AD29-4CFE-A607-4C5F27767D55 (resized).jpegC9D28095-AD29-4CFE-A607-4C5F27767D55 (resized).jpeg
#11564 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

If that's the only "problem" you could find with the playfield then you are fine.

#11565 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Think you’re going to need to post a few more pics than that! Hard to tell what color it is with just one take.

Its the lockdown bar from my LZ and extra rail I had so just thought I see if the same color might work. I am going to test a red sample with silver sparkle as well to see how that looks. If the side decals had a bit of silver, like the LE, I think it would go great. Still undecided.

#11566 1 year ago

I’m having a weird error. When I’m signed in to insider connected the flippers are registering points at random. It seems if I’m not signed in it doesn’t do it. Anybody else getting this?

#11567 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

I’m having a weird error. When I’m signed in to insider connected the flippers are registering points at random. It seems if I’m not signed in it doesn’t do it. Anybody else getting this?

Hard wired or wireless? And if hardwired, where did you plug in the Ethernet cable? Top of the board, or the node board connector?

#11568 1 year ago
Godzilla Father (resized).jpegGodzilla Father (resized).jpeg
#11569 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Yours may be a little washed out looking compared to mine
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well, he did the inserts with the lamps on. Mine looks like his with the lamps on, but looks better with them off. I havent noticed the same issue over the plywood though

#11570 1 year ago

Planning to change out some of the multiball songs to Green Day, Foofighters and Black Sabbath. See how it sounds. Like the original game play music but some of the multiball tracks are not great.

#11571 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Planning to change out some of the multiball songs to Green Day, Foofighters and Black Sabbath. See how it sounds. Like the original game play music but some of the multiball tracks are not great.

How can we change the songs? I did that for my TOTAN multiball and final battles since is the only silly music in all the game for different ones with pinsound but i dunno how to do that in the SPIKE 2.
Thanks

#11572 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

How can we change the songs? I did that for my TOTAN multiball and final battles since is the only silly music in all the game for different ones with pinsound but i dunno how to do that in the SPIKE 2.
Thanks

Quoted from Days:

Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

#11573 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Some people ordered in Nov. 2021 and are still waiting, you only have to wait 6 weeks?

I ordered from a local game room company called Peter's Billiards in Minneapolis. I don't know how, but they still had a spot open for their shipments coming in for July so I jumped on it. Free shipping to my location too because I'm close enough to them. They're location is pretty neat. I've been in a few times just dreaming. They specialize in billiards, but have a section for professional level home theater, darts, wooden hand crafted recreations of classic board games, and other "man cave" type products. They usually have a few pins on hand and I'm guessing they must have been able to order just the right amount of Godzillas to move.

I'm not sure how their orders work, but they said that if mine doesn't come in on their next shipment, it will be in their early August shipment and I'll have it for sure before the second week of August ends.

UPDATE: Apparently I was lucky enough to look into it mere minutes after they were contacted by Stern to let them know they were going to be getting 2 premium machines and I got my name on the second one.

#11574 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Hard wired or wireless? And if hardwired, where did you plug in the Ethernet cable? Top of the board, or the node board connector?

Wireless. I’m testing some more tonight. I went into switch tests to see if either flipper was tripping another switch and the right flipper says right flipper eos when not pushed in, but when I push it it should say right flipper button switch 42, but it only says right flipper Button (switch 42)for a millisecond and ends reading left flipper EOS (switch 16) 39BC0E24-DB0E-4409-8E78-4FBD47126F22 (resized).jpeg39BC0E24-DB0E-4409-8E78-4FBD47126F22 (resized).jpeg

Also notice once right button has been pressed and is open (not pressed) the boxes in switch test aren’t lit up the same as they are on AIQ which has the same flipper setup. Not sure if that helps. Maybe not the same setup at all. Lol 38BD2C42-ABFF-4772-9958-1F31A5C2C82F (resized).jpeg38BD2C42-ABFF-4772-9958-1F31A5C2C82F (resized).jpeg

#11575 1 year ago

As long as there's some discussion of flippers going on, I have been wondering about something:
If I press my left flipper button in only about half way it activates the lower flipper but it doesn't activate the upper flipper, which only activates when I press the button in all the way to actuate both L. flippers. I'm pretty sure w/o raising the pf to see for sure, but I think there's an adjustment in the switch for this. How should this be set up - like it is in my GZ, or should both flippers activate simultaneously?

#11576 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

As long as there's some discussion of flippers going on, I have been wondering about something:
If I press my left flipper button in only about half way it activates the lower flipper but it doesn't activate the upper flipper, which only activates when I press the button in all the way to actuate both L. flippers. I'm pretty sure w/o raising the pf to see for sure, but I think there's an adjustment in the switch for this. How should this be set up - like it is in my GZ, or should both flippers activate simultaneously?

This is the normal function of double flippers! It’s working perfect! That’s how they are supposed to work. The upper only goes off when pressed completely in. I remember asking this question years ago when I got my first pinball(Swords of fury) which had an upper flipper as well. So yeah bud you got absolutely no issue going on

#11577 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

This is the normal function of double flippers! It’s working perfect! That’s how they are supposed to work. The upper only goes off when pressed completely in. I remember asking this question years ago when I got my first pinball(Swords of fury) which had an upper flipper as well. So yeah bud you got absolutely no issue going on

Correct. It is called Stage Flipping and exists so that you can cradle a ball on your lower flipper and flip the upper flipper to make a shot during multiball.

More info here:

#11578 1 year ago

Has anyone messed with how far the rotating spinner ramp turns. I think mine should be turned a bit more clockwise when stopped with the spinner ramp shot available. Ball gets hung up back there occasionally.

20220619_231832 (resized).jpg20220619_231832 (resized).jpg20220619_232100 (resized).jpg20220619_232100 (resized).jpg20220619_232650 (resized).jpg20220619_232650 (resized).jpg
#11579 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

This is on purpose so if you're super good you could use bottom flipper without flipping the top flipper. Same for nearly ALL three (or more) flipper games. In theory you could cradle a ball on bottom flipper and still use your upper flipper (or keep upper relaxed so you could make a shot with the other bottom flipper with the upper one blocking your shot... okay, that was a little confusing but hoping you got the point.)

You can adjust the flipper switch so the upper and lower flip further apart or if you prefer, flip at the same time.....

#11580 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Wireless. I’m testing some more tonight. I went into switch tests to see if either flipper was tripping another switch and the right flipper says right flipper eos when not pushed in, but when I push it it should say right flipper button switch 42, but it only says right flipper Button (switch 42)for a millisecond and ends reading left flipper EOS (switch 16) [quoted image]
Also notice once right button has been pressed and is open (not pressed) the boxes in switch test aren’t lit up the same as they are on AIQ which has the same flipper setup. Not sure if that helps. Maybe not the same setup at all. Lol [quoted image]

Is the left and/or right flipper EOS closed all the time? Check the gap and function of all 3 flipper EOS switches at the flippers themselves.

#11581 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Has anyone messed with how far the rotating spinner ramp turns. I think mine should be turned a bit more clockwise when stopped with the spinner ramp shot available. Ball gets hung up back there occasionally.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

right,it looks like it needs to rotate more.Sorry cant help on how

#11582 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Has anyone messed with how far the rotating spinner ramp turns. I think mine should be turned a bit more clockwise when stopped with the spinner ramp shot available. Ball gets hung up back there occasionally.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I took 2 pull ties and made an "L". Cut off the ends and glued from the underside. One arm of the "L" extents up thru the playfield and keeps the ball from stopping there

#11583 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I did this using 2 pull ties shaped like an "L". Clipped the ends and glued to the underside. It works and you can't see it from player's position.

PXL_20220620_102810891~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220620_102810891~2 (resized).jpg
#11584 1 year ago

Is it common for ball to jump off ramp past mechgodzilla and onto ramp on left side? Adjustment required? Thanks.

#11585 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Is it common for ball to jump off ramp past mechgodzilla and onto ramp on left side? Adjustment required? Thanks.

This has happened to me often on my premium as well as other premiums and LEs I’ve played

#11586 1 year ago

My premium should be arriving in a week or two. I was going to make an order with Pinball Life for a shaker motor, but in reading here I also remembered some recommendations on here regarding replacing a few other things.
Before I order can someone help me make sure I have this correct:
- It was recommended to replace the coil sleeves and flipper coil stops? And how many of each are there to replace?

Thank you!!

#11587 1 year ago
Quoted from Fremen:

My premium should be arriving in a week or two. I was going to make an order with Pinball Life for a shaker motor, but in reading here I also remembered some recommendations on here regarding replacing a few other things.
- It was recommended to replace the coil sleeves and flipper coil stops? And how many of each are there to replace?
Thank you!!

You'll need three of each. I'd wait until you need to replace them before just replacing them. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. I have spares ready when needed.

#11588 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Is the left and/or right flipper EOS closed all the time? Check the gap and function of all 3 flipper EOS switches at the flippers themselves.

Hey bud. Been a while
But yeah I’ll check em out. I know they are closed until you flip, and then they open. I’ll check the gaps. I checked the bottom flippers but forgot to check the top one when holding in the button. I’ll do that now. The flipper gaps seemed the same when pressed in. I had the playfield up and was flipping the right flipper a few times. The last time I let off of it, it’s saying R RAMP MADE OPTO…ahhhh! maybe we’re getting somewhere.
Checked the opto at right ramp. I barely put any pressure on the board that is accessible from the backboard, and it triggered the switch. I used a cotton swab and cleaned both sensors and played a game. So far so good. Thinking back a few games ago, I did destroy Gigan in barely a few flips. That right ramp must have been going off when flipping occurred. This has to be the issue…I hope. Maybe the right ramp opto just needed adjusting or cleaned? Gonna play a few more games to test. Fingers crossed

0589FBD4-CE7A-401D-9870-3AA8D7601AAA (resized).jpeg0589FBD4-CE7A-401D-9870-3AA8D7601AAA (resized).jpeg7E6D4111-3307-4CD9-AF2C-C3F0A2F164D9 (resized).jpeg7E6D4111-3307-4CD9-AF2C-C3F0A2F164D9 (resized).jpegA293F530-B3D4-47C6-995F-DE5BD8FF3D36 (resized).jpegA293F530-B3D4-47C6-995F-DE5BD8FF3D36 (resized).jpeg

F0133557-1B35-4098-ACE1-85B8EB5BFAB3 (resized).jpegF0133557-1B35-4098-ACE1-85B8EB5BFAB3 (resized).jpeg

#11589 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I ended up doing something similar to this, but with just one 1" hex spacer ---
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/154#post-6778485
I have not had a stuck ball since.

#11590 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I ended up doing something similar to this, but with just one 1" hex spacer ---
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/154#post-6778485
I have not had a stuck ball since.

Quoted from wtatumjr:

I did this using 2 pull ties shaped like an "L". Clipped the ends and glued to the underside. It works and you can't see it from player's position.
[quoted image]

Thanks guys. Those are two pretty good options. I think I can live with the spinner ramp positioning as long as the ball does not get stuck.

Does anyone know if the opto sensor switches 41 and 42 are what sets the limit of how far it turns? Or does the motor physically only rotate 90 degrees or so? I haven't even lifted the playfield yet. Ie... can I adjust the opto to make it turn more.

#11591 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Thanks guys. Those are two pretty good options. I think I can live with the spinner ramp positioning as long as the ball does not get stuck.
Does anyone know if the opto sensor switches 41 and 42 are what sets the limit of how far it turns? Or does the motor physically only rotate 90 degrees or so? I haven't even lifted the playfield yet. Ie... can I adjust the opto to make it turn more.

If you make it turn more it starts to block the lane. Unless I'm backwards on the way you want it to turn

#11592 1 year ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Thank you!!

Does the shaker need a specific card for Spike 2 games? I have an old Spike 2 shaker but not sure if I need a board as well. Thanks for the help!

#11593 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Does the shaker need a specific card for Spike 2 games? I have an old Spike 2 shaker but not sure if I need a board as well. Thanks for the help!

The shaker plugs in the cabinet node board on the inner left side of the cabinet.

#11594 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

This happens on my premium as well. I've been toying with the idea of adjusting Mecha's angle a little to discourage it, but honestly it doesn't negatively impact gameplay, nor provide a substantial benefit when it happens so I think I'll just treat it as an occasional bonus safe return to the left inlane. Spectators also love it.

While I'm typing, I would like to ask the community here a question though:

One thing that I do feel like I'm getting is an unfair number of hard, forceful rejects from the left ramp, specifically at the vertical climb to the upper wireform ramp; shots that definitely had the velocity necessary to climb the vertical, but instead seem to get blown right back out and down. For some reason that left ramp shot is already my personal nemesis in this game and getting weird rejects like that doesn't improve how I feel about it.

The foot of the ramp entrance, and its screws, are flush or below the playfield. I thought maybe the ball was contacting the lower curved portion of the exit ramp to the building, so I pulled it and tweaked the wireform positioning to provide the barest hint extra space to the ball as it ascends the vertical part of the shot, but I'm still getting the occasional hard reject. Is this is normal variance or is there something else I can look at?

#11595 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I've been working with Stern tech support on an issue with the building on my Premium and curious if anyone has encountered it. Out of the blue, the building stopped working...completely dead with zero movement. Both the building up and building down switches are active in test (they shouldn't be especially at the same time!) and the building motor test can't move past the "moving to home" status. The building is dead in the water.
After running a bunch of diagnostics, stern said it was an issue with node board 10 and sent me a new one. Well. I installed it today and the problem was not resolved.
Does anyone have any suggestions or has seen and resolved this issue?

My friend had a similar issue with his and he found that the motor for the building has a dead spot. If he just nudged it a little bit it will move again, but it's just random luck if it's on the dead spot or not. My guess is the motor is the fault, try to test it and when it doesn't move give it a little push and if it moves again then you know it's the motor. Good Luck.

#11596 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

You'll need three of each. I'd wait until you need to replace them before just replacing them. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. I have spares ready when needed.

By chance would you know what size those coil sleeves are? On Pinball Life I am looking at 1-11/16" (Stern part #545-5031-00) or 1-3/4" (545-5411-00)

Nevermind, I figured it out. For anyone else interested, the coil sleeves are 2-3/16"

#11597 1 year ago

Printed and laminated some player cards for Stern Connect.
This was the kids, friends and fam can have quick access to logging in.

Made a magnetic holder to slap on the beer fridge.

89636550-2143-428E-B7BC-B9C90B1D5A92 (resized).jpeg89636550-2143-428E-B7BC-B9C90B1D5A92 (resized).jpeg9924A5A7-F9D4-4B62-95F7-9DE48DED3843 (resized).jpeg9924A5A7-F9D4-4B62-95F7-9DE48DED3843 (resized).jpegE8EFBBA3-4043-4211-96CD-C7150BD4586F (resized).jpegE8EFBBA3-4043-4211-96CD-C7150BD4586F (resized).jpeg
#11598 1 year ago
Quoted from cigarman79:

Printed and laminated some player cards for Stern Connect.
This was the kids, friends and fam can have quick access to logging in.
Made a magnetic holder to slap on the beer fridge.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Brilliant! Great idea I’m totally stealing it

#11599 1 year ago

Quick question -- I have been changing out all of the OEM rubbers on my new GZ Premium and replacing with Titans. I've almost got the job completed but there is one post rubber I'm not sure how to access. Anyone know the easiest / quickest way to get this post rubber off (see photo) without any minor surgery...?

IMG_20220620_125016031 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_20220620_125016031 (2) (resized).jpg
#11600 1 year ago

Pretty sure I just took the spotlight off then the long post using a small wrench set on a cloth on the playfield nut.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 27,172 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 544.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/232?hl=mapalot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.